Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving Evening

"An evening to remember..."

19
11 Comments 11
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Apologies to Canada for coming late, and to the USA for coming too soon."

You have invited me to a "Thanksgiving Evening" at your place, but I'm not entirely sure what to expect, except I hope it will be an opportunity to have a great time.

When I arrive, the door is slightly open, and calling your name, I push it wider, and enter. There seems to be no-one else there, and I stand in the middle of the room, looking around. Then I hear you call my name from behind me, and when I turn around you are standing in the bedroom doorway, looking very glamorous, with full make-up and hair newly styled, and dressed in a skin-tight sheath dress, from a high-buttoned neck, down to below the knee. It is a shimmering material in bright Peacock blue, and clings tight to every contour of your body.

I am taken by surprise, and can only say, “My God, you look stunning! I didn't know this was going to be such a well-dressed occasion, or I would have made more effort myself. Who else is coming?”

“No-one else,” you say, “This is all for you, Simon. You and I are the only ones coming this evening.”

I laugh, and say 'So what do you have in mind?' You tell me to stand in front of you, and you sit on a low chair.

“Just do everything I say, without question, Simon. I am in charge this evening, at least at the beginning; now, kneel in front of me.” I swallow nervously, but I obey. You raise one foot and tell me to remove your high-heeled shoe. I do so, and notice that you seem to be wearing very sheer black stockings, which makes your leg so, so smooth to the touch. You ask me to remove the other shoe and I do so, while my cock stirs in anticipation of what might follow.

Then you take my hands and stand up, indicating that I should too, and we stand facing each other; close but not actually touching. You look up at me and I can feel your hot breath on my face. “I want you to undress me now, Simon; very slowly and carefully.” We move to the middle of the room, so that I have easier access to your body from all sides.

I study your dress, to see how it is fixed, and there are no obvious means of access at the front, but just to make sure, and for the pure pleasure, I run my hands over the silky smooth material covering your breasts, down over your belly and around your hips. You sigh, and I think I can see some response from your nipples, hardening beneath your sheer dress.

I move around behind you and unclip the fastening at the nape of your neck, to find the zip which pulls smoothly and slowly downwards, allowing your dress to peel apart and show what is beneath. When it reaches your hips the dress becomes loose enough for me to push it down, and it drops to the floor around your feet, revealing that you are wearing a tight black basque, with suspenders and black stockings. You look absolutely gorgeous, and I can't help holding your hips, from behind, and pressing myself up against you.

“No, Simon,” you say firmly, “Only do as you're told.”

I apologise and kneel beside you to unclasp your stocking-tops from the basque. My mouth is dry, and of course, I can feel a full erection pressing against my jeans, as I stare at the lacy red panties beneath your basque. I think there are already signs of dampness turning the redness darker.

I take hold of one stocking-top, with one hand resting on the outside of your thigh, and the other pressed between your legs. I have to resist touching your panties, but slowly roll your stocking down over your thigh and then knee, and then calf. I repeat this with your other leg, and though you stand as still as you can, I can hear and feel that your breathing is becoming heavier and faster.

You step away from the stockings, and I stand behind you again, this time to unclasp the tight basque fittings down the back. As I unfold it from behind you, I can feel your breasts released from its support and again, I cannot resist reaching around to cup and lift your breasts, and press myself against you from behind.

You swallow hard, and say, “Stop that; for now, at least, and just do as I asked.”

I come round, to kneel in front of you, now dressed only in a brief pair of red panties, and with clothes strewn around the room. My cock is pressing urgently now, as I reach for your panties at each hip and slowly draw them downwards; you have to part your legs slightly to release them and I enjoy the sight of your neatly-trimmed pussy emerging.

You are shaking slightly now, as I draw your panties down your legs, with my face only inches from your pussy; it is certainly damp already, and the lips are parting slightly with tiny beads of moisture visible. Your body is waiting for me. I can smell the aroma of sex, and it makes my cock twitch and throb with anticipation.

Now you are standing completely naked in front of me, trembling a little, I think, and licking your dry lips. You try to remain composed and say, “Thank you, Simon,” your voice trembling slightly, “Now it is my turn to undress you.”

You unbutton my shirt, and peel it backwards over my shoulders, pulling it down my arms. When it reaches my hands, it needs an extra pull to release it, and to do that you have to press closer to me, your breasts now squeezing against my naked chest. You look up and smile, then go down on your knees in front of me, to unbuckle my belt.

My cock feels some relief of pressure when you do that, and even more when you unbutton my waistband. You look up at me again and begin slowly to unbutton my flies, allowing my jeans to fall to my ankles.

“Sit down,” you say, and quickly remove my shoes, and pull my jeans off completely. You ask me to stand again, now dressed only in my boxers, though they are not successfully covering everything anymore. You are kneeling in front of my cock, and as you pull the waistband of my boxers forwards and downwards, it leaps out towards your face, and you laugh and lick your lips in anticipation. Finally, you remove my boxers completely and throw them aside.

We are now both completely naked, you kneeling in front of my throbbing cock. “Well,” you say, “this is meant to be a Thanksgiving Evening, and I want to give thanks for your cock being so strong for me.”

I say, “This wasn't what I expected from the evening, but you have made it wonderful, with your sexy outfit and letting me undress you. I just love your body, and thank you for sharing it with me. Your breasts are beautiful and I can see that your nipples are hard and erect now. I'm sure your beautiful pussy is ready for me too. But tell me what you would like to do.”

“I want this to last as long as possible,” you say, “but I guess we'll have to finish by midnight! I'd love to play with you for a while, if you think you can last long enough, then when we can't resist a moment longer, I want you to come all over me. I think you should sit back and rest while I enjoy exploring what I can do with that gorgeous cock of yours. If you think you're going to cum, just say so. and I'll ease off while you recover a little. It will make it all the more spectacular when you do finally cum.”

I sit back and try to think of nothing, but it is very difficult when I look down and see you kneeling between my legs. You sit up a little and rest your breasts on either side of my cock. You have obviously made full preparations for the evening, because from under the chair you produce some lube, which you spread between your breasts and on my cock. You press your breasts around my cock, so that the head is visible between them, and slowly move yourself up and down, so that you are fucking my cock with your breasts.

It is an amazing view and feeling for me, and you seem to enjoy it too, as you arch your head backwards. I try not to look, because the view is just too exciting, and I want you to enjoy yourself by using me just as you wish. You are moving faster and groaning rhythmically now, and when I do look down, you are squeezing me more and more tightly with your soft breasts. Your head is bent forwards, so that with each downstroke, the throbbing red head of my cock briefly touches your lips. It seems to touch more firmly with each stroke now, and I see that your lips are slightly parted, to encircle the head of my cock with each thrust now.

“Wait,” I say, “If I look at you doing that, I will cum very soon. It's just too sexy to bear. Can we take a pause?”

“Hmm,” you say, “I was getting ready for you then, but you're right, I wanted to make this last.”

You stand before me and that really doesn't help me calm down, because your beautiful body is glistening with a light sheen of sweat now, and lube is trickling down from between your breasts, and across your belly towards your pussy. I can see your pussy lips swollen between your legs, parting slightly, and allowing a little dampness to show on the inside of your thighs. None of this is calming me down, really, but the lack of pressure on the shaft and head of my cock is allowing it to recover a little.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

“Simon, I'd love to do more now, if you're ready to continue,” you say.

“OK,” I say, “but take your time please. I don't really want this to end”

“Nor do I,” you grin, “but it will have to at some point, and I can properly give thanks for your cock when it explodes.”

You kneel between my legs again, and this time grasp my cock in one hand while the other fondles and plays gently with my balls. They are very tight to my body now, and get tighter as you stroke them. Your other hand pulls my cock towards you and you gently wrap your wet lips around the head. You tighten your lips just below the head, and suck hard. I can see your cheeks pull in with the suction in a regular beat, and you simultaneously swirl your tongue around the throbbing head. Now, while that continues, you begin to move your hand up and down the shaft. I am in ecstasy, but afraid that I will soon cum, and I tell you so.

You withdraw my cock from your mouth and look up at me. “That wouldn't be a bad thing, Simon,” you say, smiling widely, but with parted lips moistened by lube and saliva. “I'm enjoying being in control this time, and you can always return the favour another time.”

“Well, I'm certainly enjoying it too,” I say, “but I want you to cum as well. I love to see your body trembling when you do, and all the little squeaks and squeals you make.”

“I can cum when you do,” you say, “if I'm in control of the pace. I will be able to tell when you're ready, and that will push me over the edge if I'm well-prepared too”

“So what do you suggest?” I say.

As if by magic, and showing your forward planning for the evening, you produce a bullet vibe from under the chair, and smile as you apply some lube to the tip. “Wow,” I say, “you really have planned for this evening haven't you! Is this what you wanted all along? I'm very happy with that, as long as you are!”

“You can take control next time, and fuck me hard,” you say, “but tonight I want to say thanks to your cock, for being so powerful. I want to worship it in all its glory, and see in close-up how your cum shoots out, as it must do when you are deep inside me. I can sometimes feel that moment, but then I only see and feel the cum as it drips from my pussy. Tonight I want to see it SPURT!'

“Well,” I say, “that's a deal! I'll take charge of you next time. Now you have a free hand, or hands, or mouth! Whatever you want to use. Enjoy yourself, as you wish, because I'm sure I will.”

You sink down between my legs again, kneeling in worship of my cock, twitching in front of your face. I try to calm myself, and control my urges to thrust forwards, so that you can do as you want with me. I can hear a steady buzz as you start your bullet vibe and hold it between your legs. The tone changes slightly as you move it back and forth along your pussy lips, and I think it goes a little quieter sometimes, as you press the tip a little way inside you.

While I listen, you are working on my cock again, but as one hand is busy pleasuring yourself, you only have one other, and your mouth, of course, to please me. You hold my cock away from my belly, towards you, and lick slowly around each of my balls, pressed tight against my body. Then you take each in turn and try to suck them into your mouth, but they are very tight to my body now, so you look up and put your tongue against the root of my cock, dribbling saliva which runs around my balls, and drips off between your legs.

You very slowly lick upwards the full length of my cock, turning your tongue about the rim of the head when you reach it, then further up, to tease the tip with the point of your tongue. You suck the head inside your mouth, looking up into my eyes, and while you suck again, your other hand is moving your bullet vibe up and down the length of your pussy, sometimes dipping briefly inside you, but increasingly concentrating on your clit, which is now, no doubt, fully swollen and throbbing. You try to concentrate on sucking the head of my cock, but as your own orgasm builds, you have to gasp for air, and your head begins to move more purposefully over my cock.

I am trying to keep calm, and not thrust into your mouth, but I have never felt my cock so hard and so big. It feels as though it will burst, and I am starting to make noises as you rhythmically move your head up and down over my cock.

You can tell that I cannot wait much longer, so you pause, and concentrate more on your own pleasure, pressing the bullet against your clit. Your hips begin to move back and forth, and your mouth re-engages with my cock, to move in sync up and down. You are now taking most of my cock deep into your mouth, and I can feel the head pressing against the back of your throat as the strokes reach their limit.

You withdraw again and gasp, “I want to see you cum Simon!”

I can only nod; words will not come out. I look down at your face pressed against my cock, and your other hand working your clit. It is a wonderful sight, and I know I will not be able to hold back much longer. You sense this, as my hips begin to move slightly too, in sync with your own hips moving against the vibe on your clit.

I am starting to groan now, and you join me, using your free hand to grasp the shaft of my cock and stroke firmly up and down. You grasp the head, and stroke firmly down, then move your hand back to the head and stroke down again. You keep doing this, stroking only downwards, and it feels to me as though I am constantly going deeper and deeper inside you, never coming back out. It makes me feel that my cock is endless in length, and your pussy endless in depth. These are wonderful feelings for me and from your rapidly bucking hips, I think you too are close to a climax.

That becomes very clear, as the hand working on your pussy suddenly stops moving- it must be just too sensitive- and your body begins to shake from head to toe. You look up and press my cock against your face, while giving several strong strokes up and down, using your saliva to lubricate my cock.

The strokes become faster and harder still, while you continue to shake and groan, but suddenly I let out a roar, and thrust my hips up to push my cock through your hand and stop with you gripping the root tightly. Pressed up like that, you know my cum is about to gush forth, and look up to see the throbbing head and feel the pulses of cum starting to rise up the shaft.

You shake and shake, while I go rigid, and finally you see the first spurt of cum emerge from the tip of my cock. The first arcs over your head, the second shoots higher still. More and more follow, and you squeal with pleasure as your own orgasm peaks, and cum rains down over you.

It falls back onto your face and runs down your cheeks, to drip from your chin, down between your breasts, and between your legs, where your other hand is now still. You reach up with that hand, to gather as much cum as you can, and spread it between your legs, over your pussy, and against your still throbbing clit. Your tongue flicks out to gather more from my cock, and lap it into your mouth.

Your smile is enormous, as my cock slowly softens and starts to fall down towards your face, and you take the softening head into your mouth again, to suck the final flow of cum from me.

I am exhausted, emptied, drained; but very very happy. You too are happy to have achieved everything you had planned. To bring me to a massive and visible orgasm, while cumming yourself at the same time. It could not have been more perfect.

You rest between my legs, your head on my thigh, while I look down at your still-trembling body and see the little rivulets of cum running over your sweating body. “Thank you so much,” I say, “that was a fantastic experience for me, and you seemed to have fun too!”

“O my God, Simon, that was so much better than I could ever have hoped. I loved it! So 'Thank You' too, for being so indulgent of my desires.”

“Well, this was supposed to be a Thanksgiving Evening, after all,” I say, “but I don't think I will be able to wait a year before I ask you to indulge my desires!”

“I wouldn't want you to,” you say, “Next time, you will be in control, and I will let you do whatever you want to me! I know I will get massive pleasure too, and I can't wait to find out what it is you want most. I'm looking forward to it already!”

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments