Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Six Isn't Enough!

"A young wife needs more than her husband can give."

79
14 Comments 14
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"Depending on feedback, there may be more to come with this story. Enjoy!"

God knows I love my husband dearly. He is a great man, a wonderful and skilled lover, a fabulous husband and father and I can’t imagine living my life without him. He is the sweetest, kindest man I have ever met and I am lucky to have him. Anyone would think I have the perfect life but there is one thing missing. Only one thing and he can’t give it to me.

When we started dating, neither of us was a virgin, we’d both had a few partners before, enough to know what we liked and didn’t. I had experimented with my roommate during freshman year at college and while she was a distraction from the stress and great company, I outgrew that phase that year and had no desire to revisit it.

As my husband and I became lovers, we had the usual conversations about our pasts and as we revealed the things we had done the conversation naturally turned to our fantasies. I believe he was completely honest when he told me he didn’t fantasize about sex. He didn’t like watching porn, something that had become a bit of an addiction during my senior year, and said he had no fantasies about himself or me being with other people.

That said, he knew exactly what he was doing between the sheets. He had told me that he lost his virginity to an older woman during his senior year of high school. It was the old story right out of a porn flick, he was cutting lawns and doing yard work during the summer before his senior year and there was a windowed lady with a reputation in his neighborhood. As they became more familiar, her dress and suggestions became more and more suggestive and one day he finally agreed to go inside for a moment to have a glass of water. He didn’t emerge until three hours later and his best friend said they couldn’t beat the smile off of him with a stick!

That one afternoon visit turned into almost a year of him going to her house regularly, lying to his parents about going to the library or away for the weekend with his friends. She took him places and showed him off as her boy toy, teaching him everything he would ever need to know about pleasing a woman in bed Just before graduation, she moved away and he never saw or heard from her again.

I am quite happy for his experience because it gave him all the knowledge he needed to make me cum over and over again. He was and is the only man ever to find my G-spot, something my roommate had found the first time we made love, and his fingers were magical as he massaged it while licking my clit.

He’s not especially deficient in the manhood department either. Coming from a good Jewish family, he was circumcised, which I liked. Cut is much more pleasing to my eye than uncut. His mom was less than pleased when he told her he wanted to marry a Shiksa and he told me things his father had told him about Shiksa’s being fine for practice but Jewish girls were the ones you married. But I hung in there and after promising that if we had children I would convert and raise our kids Jewish, they gave in and stopped complaining about it.

Like I said, he’s not deficient, far from it. One day in college a bunch of us were talking about what was average size for a man and I was surprised that the average was a bit less than his firm six inches. Yes, I measured it! It is thicker than average as well (I’d already had the measuring tape out so…) and he knows how to wield it. He’s got good staying power as well, not porn star 20-minute power but he can usually last about 10 minutes inside me, a little less in my mouth and a bit less again in my bum. To be fair, by the time we get to anal, I’ve already edged him for a half hour so that’s not surprising.

So my husband has a nice-sized cock that fits me comfortably, I can deepthroat him pretty easily, and he is great at oral sex and can go three times a night on any night, sometimes more. My sex life is better than most I would think. So what am I missing?

I realized it when we were in Hawaii on our honeymoon, of all places and times. You would think the process of getting married to the man I wanted to spend my life with and pledging myself to him for eternity would have been enough but one afternoon we were lying on Waikiki Beach, enjoying the ocean breezes and a few adult beverages. It was on that beach that I saw what I wanted.

Tall, sandy blonde, very, very fit and bronzed he was, a real-life Adonis. The sort you see in a ladies' pin-up calendar standing in front of a big red truck and wearing half a firefighter’s suit, dripping wet from being freshly sprayed down by the 18-year-old bikini-clad model behind him. The sort to make a girl wet just looking at him. And boy, he sure made me wet! I watched him from behind my polarized shades and his swim shorts were just tight enough to see his rather prominent bulge and my mind immediately conjured a vision of him naked in front of me as I held a measuring tape against his erect cock. In my fantasy, he was a full twelve inches, and even though I know that a cock that long was extremely rare, I believed it with all my soul. I watched intently and as my head turned my husband caught me.

“Enjoying the view?” he teased me and I was startled. I had been so lost in my reverie that I had forgotten that anyone else existed.

I gotta say, I recovered like a pro! “Yes, I rather am!” I said.

“Disappointed that you settled for me?” he asked. I knew he was just teasing but I did not dare tell him that was exactly what was coursing through my brain at the moment. All I could think about was getting his cock bumping against my cervix and me scratching long red lines down his back with my blood-red nails as I came over and over again around him.

“Not at all, Sweetie,” I replied. “You are perfect!”

He reached over and held my hand and muttered, “Bullshit! I know a horny woman when I see one!”

“Do you, now?” I asked. I pulled my shades down onto my nose and peered over the top. “And are you going to do something about it?”

He stood up, his six-foot frame rather towering over my five and a half, took my hand and stood me up. His hands cradled my face and he kissed me. “Absolutely!” he said. He gathered our beach bag, filled it with the few items we had brought with us, and placed it in my hand. Then he scooped me up and carried me all the way back to our hotel room, a good five-minute walk away, kissing me most of the way. We garnered more than a few stares and some applause from the other guests as he carried me romantically back to our room.

As we made love, he tried his best to pry it out of me but I was not in a sharing mood. He had told me a story about a previous girlfriend who had left him because he “just wasn’t big enough to satisfy me” (seriously, that was her excuse!), I vowed never to make him feel inferior to any man, ever.

“No, Baby, you’re perfect! I love how your cock fills me and touches me in all the right places!” I cooed as he fucked me as hard as he ever had. He wasn’t usually a talker in bed and truth be known, neither am I, but I felt I had to reassure him that he was all I ever needed. And it’s true, he is all I have ever needed. But needing and wanting are very different things.

He came inside me and I came with him and it was wonderful and fulfilling and took my mind off Chad (that’s what I named him in my mind) completely. We cuddled and snuggled and when I shivered from the air conditioning, he pulled the covers up and made love to me again. That made three times that day already and it was only mid-afternoon. Twice more that night we fucked, each time he tried to get me to confess that I wanted that stranger on the beach, even going so far as to say that he’d be happy for me to have him if that’s what I wanted. But I held firm, keeping my fantasies deep inside where I thought they belonged. Little did I know.

The next day we went to the hotel spa where we both got waxed for the first time. That night, after our skin had calmed enough from that discomfort, we looked at each other’s hairless private parts and made cute comments about it before making each other cum in a hot sixty-nine. The next night, we tried anal for the first time and while I didn’t find it particularly comfortable the first time, he loved it so much I vowed to keep doing it every so often. There was no more mention of my fantasy man for the rest of our honeymoon but every time we went outside I kept looking around, hoping for a glimpse of him to reignite that fire he had set inside my pussy.

In the weeks and months after our honeymoon, my husband would raise the subject of my fantasizing about another man but it became less and less frequent as time went on. I had stopped looking at porn after I met him and found out it wasn’t his thing but found myself indulging in it when he was out of the house for extended periods. The orgasms I gave myself while looking at photos and videos of well-hung men sinking their hard cocks into willing pussies and mouths were epic!

I thought about going online and purchasing a couple of toys but I was worried that he would discover them when they were delivered. There were no shops anywhere near where we lived, the closest was over an hour away across the state line, and while I had no reluctance to go and buy some toys, I could not come up with an excuse to drive all that way that would satisfy him. So I was resigned to my fantasies and my fingers to get me through.

He came home one day just as I was putting dinner on the table. “Hi Sweetie, how was your day?”

We worked different schedules and I had that day off and had only finished masturbating myself into a frenzy an hour before so I was still feeling the bliss a little bit, “Pretty good, how about you?” 

“Not bad,” he replied. We kissed and I instinctively pressed my hips into his. Playing with myself was all well and good but I often found a nice hard cock afterward finished things off perfectly. “Mmm, somebody is affectionate!”

“I'm always affectionate!” I answered. “We can reheat supper!” I dragged him to the bedroom and went down on him before he fucked me from behind. His cock in my pussy and my fingers back on my clit provided the finishing touches to satisfy me fully. Afterward, we snuggled with the covers pulled up.

“I have some news,” he said. His job as a financial planner didn’t require him to travel much but every so often, he’d end up going on a trip for a night or two. I always took advantage of his absences to indulge in my fantasies. “I have to go away at the end of the month. New York and it’s for a week. You should come with!”

“I don’t know if I can get the time off,” I replied. As a nurse in a short-staffed hospital, I didn’t always have my choice of vacation. “I might not be able to go for the whole week, I’ll talk to Marnie, see if she can spare me for a few days.”

“I’d like that!” he said as he rolled into me and began kissing me again. It was past 9:00 before we got out of bed and ate our reheated lasagna. I had to start afternoon shifts the next day so I stayed up a bit later than him and as soon as I heard his soft snoring, I went online to do some research about New York City sex shops. The next morning, I made him promise to tell me where we would be staying so I could plan my shopping while I was there.

Turns out we were only a few blocks from Times Square and Rockefeller Center so I had plenty of choices to pick from. I made a list of shops with their addresses and tucked it into my purse. I could keep the Hope Diamond in there, I knew he would never violate that privacy just as I would never look in his wallet.

He left on Sunday night but I couldn't get away until after my overnight shift on Monday night. Tuesday afternoon, I hopped on a plane for the three-hour flight to the Big Apple.

We were both country kids but we’d been to big cities before but this was next-level! The thing that surprised me the most was the noise, it was always loud there. I got out of the taxi at his hotel and texted him, he said he’d be there in five minutes. I spent the time wandering around the lobby looking at the tourist brochures. On two occasions hotel employees asked me if they could help me and when I said I was waiting for my husband that seemed to satisfy them.

Hubby escorted me to his room and we dropped off my suitcase before going straight back out to dinner. “So, anything you want to do here in the big city?” He asked.

“Just a little shopping, maybe some sightseeing. You know, Times Square, the 9/11 Memorial. Thought I might go to the Museum of Natural History.”

“Wherever you go, take a cab. New York is not the place for a beautiful country girl like you!” He teased.

“I will, I promise!” I said. After dinner, we returned to our room. I was still a bit wasted after working overnight and the flight so I begged off sex for the night, promising to make it up to him in the morning.

The next morning we had shower sex, something we hadn’t done in a long time. Our room didn’t have a tub but the shower was quite large, plenty big for two. In truth, we probably could have fit four or five easily so there was enough space for him to bend me over and give me a proper rooting from behind as I grasped the handrail to keep my balance. As he dressed for work, I began to get wet again as I anticipated going to an adult shop for the first time.

“The regional manager wants me to have dinner with him tonight,” he said. “I asked him if you could join us and he said it was no problem. I mean if you want to.”

“Sure, what time is dinner?” I asked.

“7:30,” he answered.

“Should I dress up?”

“Maybe a little, the restaurant is a little high-end,” he replied.

“Guess I’ll need to go shopping then!” I said.

“Don’t go overboard!” he cautioned. He kissed me before heading out the door. “I love you! I’m so glad you decided to join me!”

You have no idea!” I thought as I kissed him again. “Me too! Have a good day, Sweetie!”

That changed things. In addition to shopping for a 12-inch dildo, I’d need to find an upscale lingerie store and a dress for tonight. Despite my husband’s misgivings, I fully intended to go overboard. I pulled out my iPad and did a quick search. Good, there were plenty of options. I got dressed and headed to the lobby.

Four hours later I had two new dresses, one flowered print, and an LBD for the evening along with the requisite underthings that I knew would drive my husband wild when he saw them. A pair of black Louboutin heels set me back another $1100 and I was ready for the evening. I texted hubby and told him I might have gone a little overboard but that he would be fine with it when he saw me next. That out of the way, I headed back to the lobby and caught a cab.

The first store I had selected had a rather impressive inventory according to their website. I was greeted by an attractive but very obviously gay man when I entered and told him if I needed any help I would ask. As soon as I saw the collection of long, thick dildos, my pussy dampened. The selection made me dizzy so I went into my memory bank of fantasies and imagined what Chad’s cock would look like. I saw one that was fairly close so I picked a boxed one off the shelf and carried on.

I didn’t see anything else that caught my eye so I went to the counter to buy the toy I’d selected. The young man at the counter must have sensed my nervousness because he said, “Is this your first time in our shop?”

“That obvious is it?” I asked. I took a deep breath, “It’s my first time in any adult shop.”

“Perhaps I can show you a few things you might like?” he asked. I could see him counting his commission in his head but I nodded and he led me to a different section of the shop. “I can see from your selection that you’re looking for something on the large side. Perhaps a vibrator might work as well. We have these dual-head vibrators, they’re called a “rabbit” to stimulate you inside and out.”

He took one off the shelf and pressed a button to start it humming. “Many of our women customers like this one. It can be used to stimulate inside and out.” He handed it to me and I looked at it, feeling the vibrations in my hand and wondering how it might feel inside me. I decided to take it which pleased him greatly.

“Now, you’ll be needing some of this,” he said as he turned to a display rack. On it were dozens of different types of lubricants. “We have water-based for regular use and silicone if you need a little help for your backside.” My husband and I had used lube before for anal so I asked him the difference.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

“The silicone usually lasts a little longer than water-based and is better for those places where there is no natural lubrication,” he replied. “Never use silicone with silicone toys like the ones you’ve selected, it will deteriorate them.”

I think I’ll take the water-based for now,” I said.

“Perfect!” he said brightly. “Now is there anything else I can help you with? Some lingerie, perhaps?”

“Already sorted, thank you,” I replied. “I think this is enough for now.” I checked my watch and wondered if I had enough time to try out my new toys before dinner. I didn’t want to be rushed so I decided I probably didn’t, I’d just have to wait until the morning after hubby left for his conference before experimenting. I wasn’t sure I could wait.

“I made my purchases and thanked the clerk before going out and catching a cab back to the hotel. I stashed my new toys in the bottom of my travel bag and tried to figure out when I should leave for dinner. My husband had said to meet him at the restaurant at about 7:15, problem was I didn’t know how long it would take to get there. I decided it would be better to be early than late so I got out my iPad to see how far it was from the hotel. It wasn’t far and my first thought was to walk then I remembered his admonishment about not walking anywhere in this town.

I called the front desk, told them where I was going, and asked how long I could expect it to take to get there by taxi. “About twenty minutes at that time of day,” came the reply. I had an hour before I had to leave so I figured I’d have a quick peek at a couple of my favorite videos while fingering myself and then have a shower. At 6:45 I went down to the lobby in my new undies, dress, and heels looking like a million bucks, or so I thought.

The concierge must have thought so too. “Don’t you look absolutely ravishing this evening!” he gushed. He waved down a cab and held the door as I got in. “Have a great evening, madam!”

Twenty minutes on the nose I arrived at the restaurant. I went in and gave them my name and the host said the rest of my party hadn’t arrived yet. “Perhaps you might have a drink in the bar while you wait?” he suggested. An excellent idea.

I selected a table where I could see the door and took out my compact to check my makeup. Damn! I looked good! I got more than a few glances and several stares from other patrons as I waited for my drink and as I sipped it, my phone buzzed. It was my husband saying that they would be there in a few minutes. I decided to tease him so I took a selfie and sent it to him with the message, “Don’t be too long, I’m attracting a lot of attention here!”

Six minutes later he entered the bar, took a look around, and came rushing over. I stood up to greet him and in my new heels, we were almost the same height. He hugged me and kissed my cheek, “You look amazing! Like, WOW!”

“Thank you, darling!” I said. “I had a productive day!”

“So much for not going overboard!” he chuckled.

“Am I not worth a little pampering?” I asked.

“You are absolutely worth pampering,” he replied. “Is that dress painted on?”

“Not quite,” I said. “But I’m not sure I’ll be able to have dessert!”

“I’d like to have you for dessert!” he growled as he led me away.

He introduced me to the other guest, the regional manager, and a very pretty younger woman who could not have been his wife. “This is Carol, our travel coordinator. She sometimes accompanies senior managers on these trips to make sure everything goes smoothly.” I’m sure she made many things go very smoothly indeed.

Dinner was excellent as was the company and when the waiter offered dessert I decided on a small piece of New York Style Cheesecake. When in Rome and all that. As we finished dessert, our host suggested we go to a club for some more drinks but I begged off, saying I was still too tired from having worked the overnight before I came and from traveling.

We bid our companions good evening and went outside to hail a cab. The evening traffic was just as bad as in the daytime so it took about the same amount of time to get back. On the way, I took my husband’s fingertips and guided them to the tops of my thigh-high stockings for a quick feel. “I’m gonna fuck you so good tonight!” I promised him with a whisper in his ear.

And fuck him I did. I sat him on the bed, turned, and asked him to unzip me so I could shimmy out of the dress I was wearing. His eyes about popped out when he saw my underthings, a black, lacy, quarter-cup bra that was one size too small, a matching thong, and thigh-high stockings. The heels completed the outfit and as I pirouetted in front of him, he commented that the shade of my lipstick matched the color of the soles of my shoes.

“That’s not an accident!” I purred as I turned in front of him again. I moved to the armchair I had placed opposite him and sat down, throwing one leg over the arm to expose my pussy. I ran my hand over my mound and asked him, “You want some of this?” He moved to come closer to me but I stopped him. “Watch me!” I commanded as I slipped my hand under the thin material and slid two fingers inside myself. “Mmm, my kitty is almost ready for you!” I teased as my other hand came up to cup my breast.

He made to speak but I shushed him. I took my fingers out of my pussy and licked them clean before putting them back inside myself. My eyes remained locked on his as I masturbated before him, slowly grinding the callous of my palm against my clit. I took my fingers back out and used my other hand to beckon him closer and as he stood, I rose to meet him. He sucked my fingers into his mouth and groaned as my free hand caressed his cock through his trousers.

I began undressing him, starting with his shirt. Then I knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt, sliding his slacks down to a puddle at his feet. I stood back up and we kissed as he kicked them off. I knelt back down and caressed his shaft, inspecting it closely before looking up at him. “You want to see my hot red lips around your cock, don’t you?” I asked. It was pretty much a rhetorical question because I knew the answer before I asked the question, of course, he did.

“Ask me,” I commanded. “Ask me to suck your cock!” I looked up and flicked out my pink tongue along his glans. “Beg me to suck your cock!”

“Please, Baby, suck it!” he begged.

“Suck what?”

“Please suck my cock! Take it into your perfect mouth with your perfect lips and perfect tongue!”

“Since you asked so nicely!” I teased before opening wide and taking him into my mouth.

His first orgasm of the night was into my throat and I gobbled it down like it was candy. He had previously resisted kissing me immediately after I blew him but on this night when I moved to kiss him he didn’t shy away. “That’s not so bad,” he commented as he savored the taste of his cum for the first time.

He urged me back onto the bed and kissed his way up my legs to my knees. My thighs parted unbidden and his kisses continued up the inside of one thigh then the other. His lips found the thin lacy fabric covering my wetness as his hands slid under my butt cheeks to pull me toward his mouth. The fabric was thin enough that I could feel his tongue against my clit as it probed forward.

“Are these expensive?” he asked as his fingers slid underneath the straps on either side of my thong.

“Too expensive for what you have in mind!” I laughed. I felt the pressure increase as he pulled on it as if to check how hard he would have to pull to tear it from my body “Wait! Wait!” I said. I lifted my bum as he slipped it off me, the fabric clinging desperately to the wetness of my pussy lips before letting go. I settled back down and was rewarded with the feel of his lips on mine. His fingers plied me open as he teased my clit with his tongue and I felt their tips rub small circles inside me. I let out a soft sigh to tell him he’d found the spot he was searching for.

He licked, sucked, and fingered me for a bit then kissed his way up my body and wrapped his arms around me. He rolled us over easily until he was on his back. “Time to ride, cowgirl!” he growled. I wriggled my hips into position and felt the fleshy tip that had so recently been in my throat. I slid down and he slid in.

I ground my clit against his hard pubis as I rocked my hips to slide him out and in. I moved slowly, staring into his eyes as we loved each other. His breath quickened as his arousal built and he closed his eyes. “Watch me!” I commanded. “Watch my face and I’ll watch yours as we cum together!”  We watch intently as our faces contorted with our growing arousal. I was in total control as I rode him, moving my hips to make him touch me inside exactly where I needed him to. His eyes closed several times but he forced them back open.

“I’m gonna!” he groaned and his hips pushed up into mine. I rocked my hips quickly which increased the pressure on my clit and I caught up quickly. Just as I felt the last surges of his orgasm, mine swept over me. My pussy leaked and gushed all over him and our combined issue leaked out around his shaft. I rocked my hips a few more times to finish myself off before getting up and moving to lick and suck our cum from him. He flipped me onto my back and did the same for me.

We cuddled as we usually did after we came and he held me tightly. “I love you so much,” he whispered. He took a deep breath. “Can I tell you something?”

“Of course,” I replied.

“When I first saw you tonight, I hardly recognized you. I mean, the hair, the makeup, the dress, you were transformed!”

“Into what?” I asked.

“Into a Goddess,” he breathed. “I mean, I’ve always thought you are beautiful, incredibly so and I was always amazed that a woman like you would be with a man like me. But when I saw you tonight I was stunned. I can’t believe you went through all that trouble for me!”

“Who else would I do it for?” I asked. I sat up and stared at him. “Seriously, if not you, then who?”

I leaned down and kissed him. “Maybe we both got lucky!”

“I know I did!” We kissed some more and he guided my hand to his stiffening cock.

I raised one eyebrow, “Again?” I asked. He just smiled and nodded and soon I was on all fours with his cock in my pussy getting all slicked up. I felt him leave me then his hand gathered up as much of my slick wetness and he spread it around my back door. Shortly after that, he was inside me, filling my ass with his hardness. I might fantasize about a larger cock for my pussy but I couldn’t imagine anything larger in my bum.

My husband was at his most aggressive when he fucked my ass from behind. His hands gripped my hips roughly, so hard that sometimes he left bruises, and he pulled me back onto him hard as he thrust his hips forward into me. My whole body would shake and then he would grab my hair and pull my head up and back as he grunted and growled obscenities at me. I was raw and primal and I loved every fucking second of it.

So it was this night. He grabbed and bruised and pulled and growled and swore and I wished it could last forever. All thoughts of my fantasy over with his huge cock were banished as I yearned to feel his warm cum in my bum. Even my new toys that I was so impatient to try out were not in my mind, my entire existence was reduced to being his willing whore.

His cursing and grunting got louder as he approached his orgasm. I almost never came when we buttfucked but I could feel another soul-ripper rising from the depths of my soul. His cock jackhammered my ass and after only a few more thrusts he drove himself into me, roaring his orgasm from deep inside him and I felt his warmth flood my rear end. His hand reached around and teased my clit and I followed him into the abyss.

After we were finished, he held me once again. He asked me, just as he always did after anal, “Was that really that good for you?”

I lied as I always did, “It was amazing, Baby! I love your hot cum in my ass!”

After our usual post-coital washroom visit we snuggled back in our bed. “I’m sorry if I hurt you,” he whispered.

“You want to know the truth?” I asked. I had never told him how much I loved his being rough with me, I wished he’d do it more often.

“Of course,” he said.

“Sweetie, I love it when you are rough with me like that. I love being on the receiving end of your animal side.” I kissed him gently. “You should do that more often!”

“Really?” he said. “Why did you not say something before?”

“I don’t know,” I replied. “I guess I never realized it until just now. The animal passion brought something out of me that I didn’t know existed.” I kissed him again. “I fucking loved it!”

“Well alright then,” he said flatly. I could see it might take him some time to process this revelation. I couldn’t imagine how long it would take him when I told him my next secret!

The alarm on his phone shook us from our slumber and ten minutes later he had me pinned up against the shower wall. I needed to go away with him more often! We finished our business and cleaned each other up. After the complimentary breakfast, he got ready and left for work. I had planned to go to the 9/11 memorial that day but the tour I had booked didn’t start until 1:00 PM so I had plenty of time. I dug out my tablet and tapped the screen a few times to get where I wanted to be. When the video of the young, hung stud and the nubile hottie came on, I tapped the pause icon and got my things ready.

I extracted my new toys from the bottom of my bag and took them into the washroom to clean them like the clerk from the store had instructed me. I slipped out of my pajamas and under the covers, tapped the play icon, and started drawing slow circles around my still-engorged clit. I was still pretty wet from fucking my hubby so it didn’t take me long to start feeling the magic again.

I picked up the long thick dildo and drizzled some lube on it, rubbing the slick fluid all over it. I wiped my hand on the bedsheet leaving a stain before lying back and opening my legs. I fiddled with the broad head of the toy to get it into position and once I felt it was in the right spot, applied firm even pressure.

I felt my pussy resist the intrusion so I upped the pressure a little. I could feel the stretch as my opening admitted the monster cock and then suddenly the head of it popped past the entrance and lodged itself inside. I remember moaning loudly as I relished the delicious stretch and continued rubbing slow circles around my clit as I became accustomed to the intrusion.

A little more pressure and it moved a little deeper, expanding my walls as it slid slowly inside me. I pulled it back a little until I felt my opening stretch outward, unwilling to release this thing I had carved for so long. I pushed back in slowly and then began a rhythm, each time sliding it deeper and deeper as I slowly fucked myself with it.

The video went ignored from that point onward as the pace of my thrusting increased. Soon I felt its head bumping against my cervix as I pushed it deeper. I adjusted my grip so that the heel of my hand would bump and rub my clit as I pounded myself harder with that twelve inches of magnificence. Faster my hand flew until my wrist began to cramp so I switched hands back and forth. My pussy was making squishing noises every time I drove it home.

Then it hit me, the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt. It started somewhere around my lower thoracic vertebrae and rushed through my hips. My pussy clenched and tightened and then my abdominals contracted and I pulled the toy from me. A long loud jet of cum shot from me accompanied by a loud squeal as I came over and over.

I plunged it back inside me, filling my gaping cunt and pistoning it in and out quickly to bring myself to orgasm number two. Again came the squeal and the jet of cum, every bit as loud and wet as the previous one. Once more I regained enough composure to fuck myself again and after a few quick lashes, a third orgasm ripped through me.

Exhausted, I could do no more. I flopped back onto the sheet, my hips, and ass soaked from my cum along with the sheet below me. I’d certainly have to have the room made up before hubby got home from his hard day at work.

I wrapped myself in the bedsheet and hugged the beautiful creation between my breasts. I bent down and kissed its head as lovingly as if it were living flesh and blood. I was rapturous, totally in lust with this inanimate length of silicone hardness. “I gotta get me a real one that big!” was my only thought as my breathing returned to normal. All thought of how my husband might feel about me fucking twelve inches of hard cock left me, I knew only the bliss this wonderful toy had brought me and would bring me again, very, very soon.

 

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments