Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Puts On A Show

"Sarah puts on a show for me."

27
12 Comments 12
2.3k Views 2.3k
930 words 930 words

Author's Notes

"Sarah recently discussed this fantasy with me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is how I think it might happen."

I am on top of Sarah, plunging my cock into her sweet, wet pussy. She is tight and feels velvety soft around my dick. Her legs are wrapped around me, her arms holding me tight. "Fuck me, Bob! I love when you fuck me. I love your hard cock in me."

She understands me well and knows how much dirty talk turns me on. She's enjoying it, but she wants me to hurry up and cum. She's got an idea and it doesn't involve me with my cock in her.

"Fuck, Bob. Cum in me. Fill me up. I want to feel your cock shooting cum in me."

That's it. I can take no more. My balls withdraw, my head starts to spin, and I feel my orgasm building.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming baby. Shit!" I sputter between my gasps for air.

My cock pulses. I feel it shoot my first jet into her. She looks at me lovingly and opens her mouth, showing me her darting tongue. A second spurt follows. Then several more. Her legs squeeze me tighter.

"I feel you cumming. It feels so hot!" Sarah exclaims.

That coaxes out a few last spurts and I am done. Knowing what she wants, I immediately withdraw from her, climb off, and move down to her feet, where I sit and catch my breath. I can see my seed dripping from her. She was already very wet, but now almost everything between her legs is glistening with wetness. From her arousal and my cum.

"Are you ready to watch me, Bob?" Sarah coos.

"Yes, baby. I want to watch you masturbate. I want you to cum for me, Sarah."

I watch as Sarah's hands move between her legs. First, she runs her hands up the outside of her pussy a few times. She makes eye contact with me, not looking away even for a second. Her fingers rub the outside of her sex. Up and down. She uses her index and forefinger to grasp her clit hood and rub it up and down, exposing her big, wet, erect clit. I am mesmerized and still severely aroused, despite having just cum.

Her pussy finger slides between her lips. She uses her finger to gather up my cum and slather it on her pussy lips and her clit. She returns with two fingers the second time, gathering up more, and again, painting it on her clit.

She begins to rub her clit in circles, pushing down on her hood and exposing it with every upstroke. I love when she exposes her clit for me. It is so hot! "I love feeling your cum drip out of me, Bob," Sarah tells me.

"I love watching you play with yourself, Sarah. And I love when you expose that amazing, sexy clit."

She moves her fingers in slow, deliberate circles, each time, exposing her pink, engorged clitoris. My eyes take in her body. Her long, shapely legs are spread wide. Her cute butt cheeks are just barely visible under her. Her hard, pink nipples stand at attention. Her mouth is open and her tongue periodically darts out, then back and forth.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

Her fingers move with an urgent purpose. Her hips involuntarily roll as her arousal builds. She reaches down into her opening and scoops up more cum, bringing it up to her engorged love bud. She returns to massaging her clit. I love the show she gives me, her legs spread wide, the smell of sex filling my nostrils. I begin stroking my own hard, sloppy cock. It is still quite slick with our juices.

"I love watching you stroke your cock, Bob. Are you going to cum again?"

"I think so, Sarah. You are so sexy I just can't help myself," I reply.

I continue watching as she pleasures herself. Her hips roll in a steady rhythm and I can see that her neck and face are flushed. I know this means she is getting close. Her breathing stops. Then she breathes out and in again.

She picks up the pace of her circles and appears to be pressing harder. She moans and gasps for air. With each circle of fingers, her nub pops out and the sight brings me close, too. Her pussy is glistening with wetness.

I move closer, putting my legs under hers, our crotches just a few inches apart.

"Oh God, Bob. You're so sexy. I love what you do to me," Sarah manages to get out between held breaths.

Her fingers circle, her hips roll, her head falls back.

"Fuck, Bob, Fuck. Oh God. Jesus. Fuck!"

Sarah's whole body begins to tremble as she cums.

I am now stroking my cock hard and at a very fast pace. I am desperate to cum again.

She continues shuddering and I watch as she plunges two fingers deep inside herself, letting out a wailing moan.

That puts me over the edge and I point my stiff member at her pussy and her hand.

I am delirious with sensations. My cock pulses and shoots a stream of cum on her pussy and her hand. When she feels it, she moans again, pressing the palm of her hand hard against her sensitive clit. She moans.

"Oh God. A little more. God!" she says in a trembling voice.

I shoot several more jets of cum onto her until there is nothing left.

We are both spent. I move up next to her and hold her tight. We kiss. We smile. We look into each other's eyes with satisfaction, but also, still with lust.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments