Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matinee Performance

"A man jerks off for an audience of one"

7
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
750 words 750 words

Alex called Marie into their bedroom and said he had a surprise for her. What she saw when she got there, sent a tingle down her spine.

There was Alex, at the foot of the bed, with not a single thing on. Well, he did have a big smile. His cock was well on its way to a full-on erection.

"Hey baby!" he said seductively. "I had an idea for playtime before bed. And it doesn't require a thing from you. All you have to do is sit on the bed or lay on it or whatever, and watch my one-man show."

Marie laughed. "Okay my love," she said as she started to unbutton her jeans.

"Whoops," Alex said. "I forgot to mention - you keep your clothes on."

Marie wasn't sure she would be able to if playtime got as hot as it normally did. "I'll give it a try," she whispered as she sat down in the front row.

"That's my girl," he said as he began stroking himself. He started slow, softly using his index finger to trace the vein running underneath the length of his shaft. Once he reached the little V at the head, his finger lingered there and he rubbed little circles in it.

She sat mesmerized. Of course, they masturbated together before, but she had never seen him like this. She focused on everything in front of her: the way he was standing, knees bent and feet spread slightly apart. The look on his face, as he looked from his crotch to her, and back.

And not least of all, his penis. It was pink, rock hard, and twitching. She wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch it. She wanted to cup his scrotum and give those balls a gentle squeeze. But she knew that was against the rules.

Almost as if he knew the thoughts racing through her mind, Alex now shifted his attention to his testicles. He started by running his fingers softly and slowly across his sack, ticking the hairs growing there. The skin tightened, changing from loose folds hanging slack, to now closely hugging his jewels. Marie unconsciously licked her lips and shifted her position on the bed. She needed to spread her legs a little wider. It wasn't exactly lady-like, but who would know?

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Alex was back to running his hand up and down the length of his cock now. Every once in a while he would pause to play with the ridge running around the head. He ran his finger in small circles around the tip, across his slit, which resulted in a trail of pre-cum that he then used as lube to rub back into the skin. Then back to the shaft. Marie knew that this routine had been crafted and perfected over an entire lifetime of masturbating. It's what she had imagined him doing when they texted each other before ever actually meeting. She was so turned on.

She could tell he was too. The look on his face had changed. It was almost as if she was no longer in the room with him. He was focused on his own pleasure, simultaneously trying to draw it out longer and longer, but also leading to the inescapable climax. Sooner or later, he would have to pick one or the other. Marie wondered how it would end: where would he send his cum flying when it was time? She had to shift her legs again.

By this time, Alex was thinking along the same lines. He hadn't laid down towels, so shooting on the carpet was out. The way he saw it, there were two options - either on the bed or on Marie herself. He smiled at her. She saw and grinned back. It was like their minds were in sync.

His jacking off was now getting faster, and he knew it was a matter of time. A minute, maybe two? He didn't want to give the game away just yet, so he stayed where he was, his fist gripping and massaging his erection. His balls were tight, bunched up now at the base of his shaft. He moved closer to the bed, til he was within Marie's reach, and took aim at her shirt. Suddenly, white jets of sperm erupted from deep inside him, landing on her chest. She found herself smiling and then laughing, as he emptied his load. Still softly stroking his shrinking cock, Alex smiled back.

"Ta-Daaa!" he whispered.

 

Published 
Written by KansasHank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments