Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interrupted by My Husband

"My hubby comes home early and my vanilla masturbation session turns into much more..."

38
19 Comments 19
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I pour myself a heavy glass of cabernet. Finally home after a long day, and I intended to enjoy my evening.

 

I was alone, for the first time in weeks. I love sex with my husband – hell, I ADORE it.  We enjoy a frequent and kinky sex life, and I wouldn’t change anything about it.  Sometimes, however, it’s nice to have some… alone time.  There’s no pleasing anyone else, no time constraints, no obligation to be sexy or loud or move for anyone’s pleasure but my own.  Masturbating has always been an unspoken thing between us.  We know each other do it, but we never really talk about how or when it occurs.

 

I continued, running my fingers up and down my slick opening.  I kept myself on the edge, stopping when I feared I would come before I was ready.  I reach over for another sip of my wine to stop myself from cumming. A towel under my bum, I gyrated my hips against my hand, enjoying every minute of heart racing climb to my finish.  As I backed my hand off to avoid orgasm, I click through my usual videos.  Girl on girl (nothing I ever wanted to really try, but damn it’s hot to watch!), BDSM, female masturbation.  I click an old favorite and reach my hand back to my aching clit.

 

I circle myself with painful slowness, aching to cum and if the mood strikes, start all over for round two. I pull my favorite dildo out and guide it to my entrance. Slowly, in rhythm with the two curvy, delicious women in the video, I start to pump.

 

Then I see, out of the corner of my eye…

 

“Jesus Christ, Jon! I had no idea you were coming home this early!”  I say, not sure if I’m pissed or more turned on.  He had not made a sound coming in the house, and I can see he has been standing there at least a few minutes, with a significant tent in his pants.

 

Damn, he does look sexy though.  If I hadn’t already been taking care of business myself, I likely would have jumped his bones when got home.  He just stands there, dark handsome eyes and hair, perfectly tailored suit, hands in his pockets.  He looks… pissed? Intrigued? Turned on (this one is obvious, due to the state of his erection).

 

All of this happens in such a split second, I haven’t even had time to shut off my video or pull my dildo out.  I am caught quite literally with my pants down, and by my own husband, who is supposed to be the man I share all of my sexuality with!

 

He slowly drags the chair from the corner of the room over to the corner of the bed near my feet.  He looks decidedly intrigued, and is acting quite… assertive.  This is quite unusual for him, since I’m normally the dominant in our sex life.

 

“Continue,” he says, with an equal amount of demand and compassion in his deep voice. 

 

I lock eyes with him, not sure if this is a test or part of foreplay to what will most certainly be some pretty fiery hot sex. 

 

I go to shut my laptop, with the complete intention of continuing to masturbate for him.  “Oh no,” he says, grabbing my wrist. “Keep watching.  I want you to touch yourself while you watch.” He sits back in the chair again, waiting patiently.

 

I hesitate just a second, and then reach for my wine. I take two long sips and then lean back into the bed again. I press play on my laptop and hear the aching passion of the two women I had been watching earlier. As soon as the audio is back, I see my husband’s erection jolt. That only turns me on more and I pinch my nipples as the two women in the video are playing with each other. I turn my attention more fully to the porn in front of me and mimic the actions with where and how I touch myself.

 

I hear a zipper and I look over to Jon. He can’t resist anymore and he frees his erection from his dress pants. As his cock springs into his hand, I cover my fingers in my wetness. I watch him slowly pump his member and a little drop of precum leaks from the head. Never in my life have I wanted to suck him off as much as I do right now. I climb toward him, wanting to fuck him so badly. He stops me with his free hand. He pushes me gently back to my reclined position on the bed, reaches down and takes some of my wetness from my pussy, and uses it as lube to slowly stroke his cock.

 

The sounds of my porn and the sight of Jon are almost too much. I feel myself getting close as I slowly circle my hard clit. My eyes roll back and I listen to Jon’s breathing and the audio of the porn in the background. The two women in the video are humping each other’s thighs with such passion and raw horniness, I fear I’m not going to make it much longer.

PinkKitten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkKitten

 

“Don’t you dare cum until I tell you to,” Jon’s assertiveness catches me off guard. I pull my hand away from my clit and reposition myself. I open my eyes and Jon is struggling to maintain his slow pace. I can see his cock straining and the head is purple and bulging. Oh, how amazing that cock would feel inside me right now…

 

“Now, touch yourself very slowly. I want you to watch that porno and spread your legs as wide as you can. Very slowly touch yourself, but not your clit.” I do exactly as he says. This new, assertive Jon is such a turn on. I lean back and pull my knees as far apart as they will go. I refocus my attention on my laptop screen and touch just my pussy lips and wet opening, completely avoiding my clit.

 

“Good girl. Now, stick one finger inside yourself and then pull it out.” Again, I do as he says. I stick one long finger as deep into my hole as it will go and then pull it out. Unsure of what to do next, I look at Jon, who has taken off his jacket and dress shirt. He has just his undershirt and boxers on now, and the lust in his eyes is so sexy. He grabs my wrist and brings my juice covered finger to his mouth. He keeps his slow stroke going as he licks my finger clean. I can tell he is struggling not to blow his load right now.

 

“Now, slowly fuck yourself with your dildo,” he demands. I push the length of my dildo into myself very slowly, for fear of cumming before he instructs me to. I watch him as he paces his strokes with mine. We are both going painfully slowly, trying to keep ourselves at the edge without cumming. Wanting to take a little bit of control back myself, I pull my dildo out of myself and lick it before pushing it back in. I hear him sharply inhale as I lean back and fuck myself.

 

I decide I can’t hold on any longer. I lean over and kiss him madly, our tongues intertwined. I am on all fours on the bed, and he is leaning up out of his chair to meet me. He climbs up on the bed and replaces me against the pillows. I shut the laptop, and the sound of squishing and moaning stops. I straddle him, fully planning to fuck him and cum right then. He stops me and positions me straddling his legs and facing him. He doesn’t say anything, but looks at my body and continues to stroke his erection.

 

Getting the idea, I lean back slightly and lock eyes with him. My hand expertly finds my swollen clit and circles it. I know I’m not going to last long like this, and know he won’t either. My mouth opens as I get closer, and I hear myself moan. One hand reaches up and squeezes and pulls my nipple while the other hand starts to more aggressively stroke my hard clit. I am so wet and slippery, and he breaks eye contact to watch my hand expertly bringing myself closer and closer to orgasm. His breathing is getting heavier and I see his hand tighten on his straining cock. I know it won’t be long.

 

“Please Jon, can I cum? I am so fucking close,” I hear myself beg. My circles around my clit are getting more frantic and my breathing is shallow and raspy. I feel myself getting close and don’t know how much longer I can wait. His chest heaves as he tries to hold off his own orgasm and I watch his penis getting enlarged… I love when it does that inside of me right before he cums.

 

“Uhh, I’m gonna cum soon. Please cum with me baby,” he moans. His pace quickens and I see him give in to his lust. I fuck myself furiously with my dildo in sync with his stroking, as my other fingers continue to circle my clit. I feel my orgasm rising and I open my mouth to scream. Right as I feel my orgasm start and I scream, I taste Jon’s cum. He shoots jets of his creamy load all over my chest and face. My fingers don’t stop, and I can’t stop cumming as I watch his cock spurt up at me.

 

I finally come down from my orgasm and my fingers slow down and pull out of my pussy. I see Jon’s exhausted content as he lies back against the bed. I grab a wipe and gently wipe away his cum from my chest and his hand. I lay against his chest as we both bask in what is probably the hardest orgasm either of us has had in a while. As we drift to sleep, he pulls the cover up over me and kisses me on the forehead.

 

As sweet as he is, I can’t help but laugh inside at the little freak he just revealed he was tonight. I fall asleep, excited for the next time that little freak comes out.

Published 
Written by SecretLush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments