Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dildo Surprise (First half of part 1)

"She never saw that coming."

65
18 Comments 18
5.3k Views 5.3k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it."

My best friend, Darci, called me at work today and asked if I could do her a big favor. She and her husband, John, needed to go out of town to pick up a dog that they were adopting. Seeing it was going to be a long drive, they were hoping to make a long weekend out of it.

She asked if I wouldn't mind stopping by the house to take care of her other three dogs. She usually has a dog sitter do it, but she was not available this weekend. I told her that I had nothing going on this weekend, so I would love to help them out, plus, it would give me a chance to see the dogs again. She thanked me and told me that they were leaving Friday after work and should be home late Sunday afternoon or Sunday night. I would need to feed the dogs Friday night and let them out one last time. Feed them Saturday morning, and, again, let them out. This time, I could leave them outside for the day, as long as they had water, and then just let them back in that night and feed them again. Sunday morning, I would just have to feed them and let them out one more time, and they would be home to take care of them after that.

The Friday they were leaving, I was having a horrible day at work. Two call-outs, no lunch break, my boss on my back about reports that were due, and my phone dings. "Thank you again for taking care of the dogs. We owe you one!"

Shit, I forgot that I had to do that today. I was looking forward to just going home, getting dinner, putting on my pj's, and curling up on the couch with a glass of wine. I finished up at work and make my way to the door. I look outside and it is pouring rain.

"Of course, it is." My umbrella was still in my car. Running to my car I got soaked. It was so nice this morning when I went in; where the hell did this rain come from?

Driving to Darci's house was hell. Because of the rain, traffic was terrible and it took me twice as long to get there. I pulled into their driveway and ran up to the front door, at least that was covered. I pulled up the corner of the doormat, where Darci told me she would leave the key, only to find out it was full of water, and now, so were my shoes. She had texted me the alarm code, so I pulled out my phone, punched in the code, made my way inside, took off my shoes, and put them on the mat next to the door. I didn't want to track water around the house; they like their house spotless. The dogs saw me at the door and came running up to me, which can be scary. It's not because they are vicious, but because they are huge. They love big dogs, and I can see why. These three Mastiffs are just big teddy bears.

After saying hello, I made my way to the kitchen counter where Darci had left the directions for feeding them. The prep takes about ten minutes—actually eating took about ten seconds. When they were done eating, I opened the slider to the backyard and let them out. It was still raining, so I waited by the door, thinking they would do their business and come right back in. I was wrong. After doing their business, they, for some reason, needed to chase each other around for a while. Then, they needed to find a puddle to roll in. These guys clearly like rain more than me. I closed the door and went into the dog's closet to find towels. I figured I would get them to the door, one by one, and dry them off before letting them in the house. With towels in hand, I opened the slider and called for them to come in. This is where I learned a very good lesson about not getting in the way of three charging mastiffs. Three very big, very wet dogs knocked me flat on my butt as they ran past me. I was able to keep them in the kitchen long enough to dry them off before they made it to the living room.

The kitchen and my clothes were soaked and mud-covered. I grabbed another towel from the dog's closet and wiped down the cabinets, the fridge, the dishwasher, and the slider. The house looked better but I did not. I was not getting in my car soaking wet and covered with mud. I looked under the kitchen sink for a trash bag and made my way into the bathroom. I stripped off my wet clothes and put them in the bag. The water soaked right through to my bra and panties, as well, so those went into the bag of wet clothes. I wrapped myself in a towel and went back out into the kitchen and put the bag on the counter next to my keys. There was no way I was driving home in a towel, so Darci was going to have to let me borrow some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I walked into their bedroom and over to Darci's closet. I have been in her closet dozens of times, so I know where she keeps her sweatpants. I opened the second drawer and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. I turned and threw them on the bed. I turned back to the closet to grab a sweatshirt. Those she kept on hangers. I slid a few to the side, seeing the one I wanted. When I went to pull the sweatshirt from its hanger, it got caught up on something. When I pulled a bit harder, the rod that the clothes were hanging on pulled free from the bracket and all of her clothes were on the floor. I guess nothing was going to be easy, today.

After replacing the rod and hanging most of her clothes back up, I was lifting the last bunch of hangers off the floor when I felt something land on my foot. I must have pulled something off of one of the shelves. Whatever it was, it hurt. I hung the last of the clothes up and saw a box on the floor. The box was on its side and a few things had fallen out: Winter hats, gloves, that kind of stuff. I put the box on the bed and picked up the items that fell out. Opening the top of the box, I noticed that there was more than just winter stuff in there. It looked like I found Darci's box of toys. It wasn't a big collection, just a few items.

She had a bottle of lube. "Naughty girl," I said out loud. She had a magic wand, a small vibrating egg, and a vibrator. A few of these I knew about; a friend of ours hosts adult toy parties, and we have all been able to take stuff home. The one thing I did not recognize was sticking out from the scarf it was wrapped in. It looked like the tip of a penis sticking out. I picked up the scarf, unwrapping it. Whatever she was hiding was pretty good in size and had a little weight to it. When I finished unwrapping it, I was in awe. I took this thing in my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. I didn't remember seeing this thing at any of the toy parties. It was so lifelike, so smooth, so big. I felt a twinge in my pussy as I found myself stroking the dildo. This was beautiful, where did she get it? If it was one from one of the parties, I would have bought this.

I found myself sitting on the bed and putting the dildo down, so I could look through the box to see if there was any packaging or a receipt. There was nothing to identify where Darci bought this dildo. I picked up the dildo again and looked it over carefully. There were no markings on it, no stamps on the suction bottom, and not even an item number or company logo. There were no markings to be found. I was also "not noticing" that, while I was studying the dildo, one of my hands went under my towel and between my legs. I started wondering what it would feel like while I rubbed myself a bit harder. Oh god, what the hell was I doing? I couldn't use my best friend's dildo... or could I?

"Come on, Lynn, this isn't like borrowing her sweatshirt," I said out loud to myself.

I was sitting on their bed for almost an hour, going over every reason why I should and shouldn't do this. The whole time I was debating, I was also masturbating. My pussy was so wet, and I was so horny thinking about this thing in my hand. Then, my skewed logic came up with, 'It's just plastic, like borrowing Tupperware. As long as I wash it. Right?' And, with that, I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen sink, where I turned on the water and proceeded to wash this wonderful toy. Soaping it up, slowly stroking it, running my hands over every one of its seven or eight inches, I wasn't sure how big it was, but it was definitely above average in length and thickness. I continued stroking it, studying every inch. Running my fingers along the underside of it, feeling every vein until I reached the underside of the tip, I rubbed my thumb over the tip and felt the groove of the penis. Someone put a lot of work into this thing to make it so realistic. I rinsed it off, dried it, and made my way back to the bedroom.

I made my way back to the bedroom and put the dildo down on the bed. I picked up the contents of the box and put them back, inside except for the scarf. I would need that to wrap it up again. I put the box on the floor next to the closet and removed my towel. I spread the towel out over one side of the bed and returned to the box to grab the bottle of lube. I was sure I would be fine, but a little extra lubrication never hurts.

When I turned back toward the bed, I caught my reflection in the mirror on the other side of the room. I stopped for a second and just looked at myself. There I was, naked in my best friend's bedroom, holding a bottle of lube, with her dildo on her bed, and I was about to use it. What the hell was I thinking? I looked at the dildo on the bed and thought, I'm thinking that thing is going to feel amazing. I opened the top of the lube and put a good-sized drop between the tips of my middle and pointer fingers. I closed the top of the lube and tossed it back in the box.

Reaching forward, I picked up the dildo off the bed and held it by the balls/suction base. I slowly worked my lube-covered fingertips around the tip of the dildo. Wow, even the tip was large, I thought to myself.

I stroked the shaft spreading the lube along its entire length. Looking back into the mirror I watched my reflection as I slowly stroked the glistening dildo. I took my hand, slick with lube, and ran it over my breasts. My nipples were already erect, and my slick hand felt amazing as each finger passed over them. I used my arms to squeeze my breasts together and slid the dildo up between them. Watching the tip appear just under my chin I couldn't resist looking at myself in the mirror as I licked the underside of the tip. I then held the dildo with one hand while my lube-covered hand made its way past my breasts, down my stomach, and over my small patch of pubic hair to my pussy. I jumped a bit when my fingers made contact with my clit. I kept my fingers there and gently rubbed myself as I took the head of the dildo in my mouth.

I moved the tip around inside my mouth, working my tongue around it as my fingers moved down closer to my opening. Once there I slipped the two, lube-coated fingers easily inside my pussy. Letting out a soft moan as I continued sucking the tip of the dildo. I started working my fingers in and out of my pussy, faster and faster, as I thought about how this dildo was going to feel inside me. It was time to find out.

I removed my fingers from my pussy and stroked the dildo, again, this time with a mix of lube and my wetness. I watched myself in the mirror as I ran the dildo between my breasts and then back up over each nipple, making little circles over each one. Then I moved it down my stomach to my belly button. A few little circles around that let me change the angle of the dildo to point down toward its target. I ran the tip over my mound to my clit and pressed it a bit, rubbing my clit harder with the tip of the toy.

My mouth was hanging open as I continued to moan. This was turning me on so much. I pushed the dildo a little further between my legs until the tip was positioned between my pussy lips. I slid the tip through until I felt it brush past the opening to my tight little ass. I worked the shaft in and out between my legs and through my pussy lips.

On the last stroke, I stopped with the tip of the dildo resting against my opening. With the tip positioned, I rotated the base of the dildo down toward the bed, so it was now lined up with my pussy. I moved my two fingers below the base of the dildo and gently applied pressure. I could feel the tip was right where it needed to be. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw this big dildo waiting at my opening.

I looked myself in the eyes and said, "OK, Lynn, there's no turning back now," and, with that, applied a little more pressure to the base pushing the dildo upward. I let out a long moan as I applied pressure, but it was not going in. Even with all of the lubrication, it was going to take a bit of work to get this thing inside me. I positioned a third finger under the base and gripped the balls in my palm. I took a deep breath and pulled upwards a bit harder. The tip was stretching the opening to my pussy, and I could feel it moving. With a little more pressure, and a very loud, "OH," it popped inside, followed by a few unintentional inches of its length. I fell forward on the bed, having the orgasm that had been building over the last hour and a half. When it subsided, I stood back up and looked at myself in the mirror. Breathing heavily, nipples as hard as I can ever remember seeing them, and my pussy stretched around a big dildo.

I desperately wanted to feel the rest of this inside, so I made my way up onto the towel with the dildo still inside me. I could not believe what I was doing. I was naked on my best friend's bed with her dildo inside me. I reached down between my legs, grabbed the dildo, and started working it in and out of my pussy. God, this thing felt amazing. It seemed to hit every spot just right for me. And the further I worked it in, the more spots it was hitting. With my eyes closed, I worked my pussy hard, or should I say my imaginary lover did?

"Oh, that's it right there, fuck my pussy harder," I said as I started working it faster. I had both hands on it, pulling it inside me as my hips rose up off the bed, meeting my strokes. Oh fuck I'm going to cum again. I pulled the entire length inside me while my palm rubbed my clit. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, and then it hit.—one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had. I was screaming as my pussy tried to contract around the dildo, but, because of its size, there was nowhere to go.

Wave after wave washed over me as I continued to ride this amazing dildo. It felt like several minutes before it subsided. I was soaked in sweat, laying naked with my legs spread open as I lay, saying "Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god," over and over and over. I could feel the tingling in my pussy as the dildo was slowly slipping out before popping out onto the bed. I could feel my cum running down my ass. It's a good thing I did that on a towel.

After a few minutes, I rolled over and looked at the clock. "Holy shit, I have to get home." I was there for almost three hours. I stood up, or at least tried to, at first, and grabbed the towel off the bed. I used it to clean off the dildo and cleaned my pussy and the insides of my thighs. I threw the towel on the floor and walked out to the kitchen sink, still naked, with the dildo. I turned the water on and rinsed the dildo off. I dried it off and brought it back to the bedroom and returned it to the box, wrapped in the scarf. I then put the box back in the closet, straightened out the bed, and picked up the towel before putting on the sweatpants and sweatshirt. I made my way to the kitchen and put the towel in with my wet clothes. I will need to wash that as well.

I went to the door, put on my still-wet shoes, set the alarm, and said goodnight to the pups. I told them that I would see them in the morning. Then for some reason, I yelled down the hall to the dildo that I would see him in the morning as well. I just smiled as I walked to my car. On my drive home all I could think about was that dildo. And then I thought about the next morning and how I had to go back to the house three more times that weekend. I would definitely be fucking that thing again.

When I got home I showered and then had dinner. Instead of going to the couch like I originally planned, I stayed in my bathrobe and went to my computer. I had to see if I could find that dildo on our friend's adults party store page. I poured a glass of wine and sat at the computer, going through page after page of dildos with no luck. I found some that were close. Some were too small, some too big, others weren't thick enough. I found one that looked close, but it didn't have the suction base on it. I was about an hour and three glasses of wine in when I got to the last page of her online store. I didn't find it anywhere on her site. I did find that between looking at all the dildos, thinking about the dildo, and the three glasses of wine, my fingers were able to find themselves back between my legs again.

My foot was up on the computer desk, and my robe was open. I was leaning back, rubbing my pussy to another orgasm thinking about that dildo. When I finished, I sat back up and picked up my wine glass to toast the dildo.

"To my new friend, the only dildo I have ever met that can make a woman cum without being there," I said with a smile. With that, I put my wine glass in the sink, went back and turned off the computer, and went to bed. I was going to need my rest.

Saturday morning I woke up with a list of stuff I needed to do and went through them in my mind as I lay there in bed. First, was taking care of the dogs. Second, I had to do some more digging to see if I could find where Darci bought that amazing dildo. Third, I had to play with that thing again that morning. I put on my bathrobe and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some coffee and some toast. After breakfast, I went to take a shower.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair, then soaped up while I let the conditioner sit. While soaping up I was running my fingers through the small patch of pubic hair, twisting it and pulling at it a bit. I noticed it felt different, it felt almost greasy. It must be from the lube I used yesterday, I thought. Still waiting for the conditioner, I started thinking, I'm going to be using lube again this morning and more than likely again tonight. I thought, what if I just shaved it off?

I never really liked the thought of being totally bald down there, but, if I didn't like it, I could always just let it grow back, right? I grabbed the shaving cream and sprayed a little bit on my fingertips, lathered up the small patch, and grabbed my razor. I put my foot up on the side of the tub and started shaving slowly in a downward motion. Little by little, my small patch of hair was disappearing. With a few more strokes of the razor, it was gone.

I placed the razor back in the holder and turned to rinse off. It felt weird running my hand over the smooth spot where hair used to be. Looking down, I wasn't sure I liked how it looked but I was definitely liking how smooth it was. I stood under the water, slowly rubbing my newly shaved pussy, enjoying the feeling, enjoying a bit too much as I slipped a finger inside and slowly pushed it deeper.

I opened my eyes and looked down. "Whoa Lynn, that's enough," I said to myself. There will be plenty of that, later. I finished rinsing my hair and my now hairless area and got out and dried off. After applying lotion, I made my way down the hall to get dressed.

I grabbed my grocery list off the counter, grabbed my purse and car keys, and headed out. It was only about a twenty-minute ride to Darci's house, so it wasn't a bad drive. I was happy to see that the sun was out, and it was much warmer than the previous day. There would be no issues leaving the dogs outside, today. When I arrived the dogs were so happy to see me, or, more likely, they were happy to be fed. After they were fed and had their water, I opened the slider to the backyard and stood back. I wasn't getting run over again.

With the dogs outside I made my way to their bedroom. I opened the closet and pulled the box out of the back. I opened the box on the floor, pulled the scarf-wrapped dildo out, and placed it on the bed. Unwrapping it was causing me to start getting wet. I looked at it sitting on the bed as I started undressing. Once my clothes were off, I reached into the box and grabbed the bottle of lube. I put the lube on the bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom, I needed to grab another one of their towels. While I was out there, I made my way to the kitchen and took my grocery list and pen out of my purse. At the bottom of the paper I wrote "CVS." I knew what that meant, and I didn't have to write "Lube". I needed to buy my own, I can't use all of theirs. I looked out the slider and saw the dogs sleeping in the sun. I just laughed to myself. "I wonder if there is a market for naked dog sitters?"

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

I made my way back to the bedroom and spread the towel out on the bed, grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezed a little on my fingertips, and started rubbing them over the smooth head of the dildo. I walked around the bed over to the full-length mirror. After lubing the tip, I used my fingers to lube my pussy. I watched myself in the mirror as my fingers worked their way over my smooth mound and down between my lips. I held the dildo up and watched as my oily had slowly moved up and down the shaft.

Sitting back on the edge of the bed, I spread my legs and got a better view of my bald pussy. Still not sure if I liked how it looked yet, I took the tip of the dildo and worked it between my glistening pussy lips. Holding on to the footboard, I leaned back a little more as I started to work the tip into my tight opening. God this thing is big. I reached down with both hands and gripped the base. I watched my reflection in the mirror as I pulled this beautiful cock inside me, inch by inch, disappearing inside me as I struggled to breathe. With it halfway in, I slowly started fucking my pussy. I'm amazed at how smooth it looked as it slowly stretched my pussy. Each stroke was a little deeper, and each one brought me closer to my first orgasm. I was able to pick up the pace only for a few seconds before I started cumming all over that amazing cock. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck me." Slowly rubbing my slick pussy, my orgasm was subsiding.

With the dildo still halfway in, I re-positioned myself so I was on the towel with my feet up on the footboard and my knees bent and spread. With two hands, I again started fucking myself with the dildo, this time working it deeper inside me. I wanted to feel the whole thing. I pulled the dildo harder and harder; my pussy was on fire. I was moaning and grunting every time the dildo bottomed out in my pussy. I could feel another orgasm building.

I started working the dildo harder and faster. I could feel the balls hitting my ass with every thrust. I had the whole thing in my pussy and it was amazing. A few long strokes and it hit. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK ME!" I was cumming so hard that I couldn't hold onto the dildo anymore. It fell to the bed as I started rubbing my pussy. I closed my legs tight around my hand and rolled onto my side. I used my legs to keep squeezing my hand to prolong the orgasm. Holy shit, I loved that dildo.

I rolled onto my back with my legs spread. I slowly moved my hand down to my pussy and jumped when my finger made contact with my clit. I can't remember ever cumming that hard using a dildo. I picked up the dildo and slid myself to the edge of the bed. I gave it a minute after my feet touched the floor before I tried to make my way to the kitchen sink. I washed the dildo and dried it off. Back in the bedroom, I put the dildo in the box and the box back in the closet. I got dressed and grabbed the towel off the bed. I brought it with me to the kitchen. I'm going to have to do a load of laundry by the time this weekend is over, I thought to myself. I went outside and said goodbye to the dogs. I checked that they had enough water to last the four or five hours until I returned, grabbed my purse and towel off the counter, and left.

After finishing my errands, I returned home to have some lunch, do some laundry, and go back to my computer to see if I could find where my friend bought that thing. After a quick shower to freshen up, I sat at my computer in my robe, salad in hand. I resumed my search for the dildo. I pulled up the toy parties store page again and searched each page this time, not just the dildos. I thought maybe it was special or something. I looked through fifteen pages of toys and all I got was horny. I pulled up some of our friend's old emails from past parties to see if there was anything in them. I thought that maybe she bought it a while ago. Again no luck.

After searching a few websites I looked out the window and noticed it was getting dark. I looked at the clock. "Oh shit, is it 7:30 already?" I closed the computer down and went to my dresser to find some clothes. I opened the drawer that had my underwear in it and stopped. I thought why bother with these when I'm just going to take them off anyway. So I skipped the underwear and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a sweatshirt from off the door. Threw them on along with slides and went to the basement to get the clothes out of the dryer. I had washed the towels, the clothes I borrowed, and the clothes I had on when I started the load. I put her two towels in a bag and stopped in the bathroom to grab one of my towels to use tonight. I grabbed the lube off the counter and put it in my purse and was off again.

When I pulled into the driveway, the dogs were there along the fence to greet me. I made my way inside and put my purse on the counter. I went into Darci's room and into the closet. I took the sweatshirt and sweatpants out of the bag and returned them to the hanger and drawer. I grabbed the box and pulled it out of the closet, leaving it next to the bed. Back in the kitchen, I opened the door to the dog's closet and put those towels back. I grabbed the dog's food and set the bowls out. Each bowl was filled along with the water dish. I went to the slider where they were waiting for me.

When I opened the door they each stopped to say hello before going to their dishes. Again it didn't take long for them to finish their food. We played in the living room for a little while before one of them was barking at the slider in the kitchen. I guess he needed to go out. I called the other two and held the door. They raced right past me and off the deck to the backyard. I turned the spotlight on for them and closed the door.

Now that man's best friends were taken care of, it was time to take care of this woman's new best friend. I took off my sweatshirt and put it on the stool by my purse. I removed my leggings and folded them, placing them on my sweatshirt. Now naked in my friend's house again, I grabbed the bottle of lube from my purse and grabbed my towel out of my bag. I made my way down the hallway to the bedroom where I spread my towel out. I grabbed the dildo out of the box and placed it on the towel. I opened the bottle of lube and poured a decent amount into the palm of my hand. I put my hands together and spread the lube around before picking up the dildo and getting it ready for yet another session.

With this big cock in my hands I looked at it and thought it might be time to give the suction base a try. I began looking around the room for something it would stick to. The only thing I saw that would stick to was the mirror, not an option. I could see how that would end. "Hi, sorry I broke your mirror, I guess I was fucking myself too hard with your dildo that I pulled out of a box in the back of your closet."

That would go over great. Instead, I chose the face of the headboard. I moved the pillows with my elbows because my hands were covered with lube. "Next time, I will need to pick a spot for you before I lube up," I said to the dildo. I laughed at myself as I saw my reflection in the mirror. Tongue out licking the base of the dildo so it would stick.

I picked a spot that I thought would work and stuck it to the headboard. I moved the towel and placed it under the dildo. I reached between my legs with both hands and started spreading the lube around my pussy. I was starting to like how my pussy felt shaved—nice and smooth—sliding down and slipping a finger between my lips. Between the lube and my wetness, my fingers were slipping in very easily. I was ready for my new friend to fuck my brains out, again. I got onto the bed, kneeling. I put my toes down between the mattress and the headboard so the bottom of my feet and my butt were against the headboard. With my face on the mattress, I reached back between my legs to find the dildo. Once I located the tip, I pressed it between my lips and up to my waiting opening. This is when I realized I may have put the dildo a little too low on the headboard. Although the cock was at a good angle, it was maybe too upright. My ass would hit the headboard before I could get it fully inside me.

I was already in position so I gave it a try, anyway. Pushing the head into my pussy I pushed my weight back toward the headboard. This time went a bit easier, using my weight to push it in and not just my hands pushing. When it popped inside, I let out a long moan. "Fuck this thing feels good."

With the tip inside me, along with a few inches, I moved my hand from between my legs and put it up next to my head. I started slowly moving my ass up and down. "Mmm, I like this," I said out loud. I loved having my pussy fucked by this perfect cock. I started moving a little faster, loving how it felt sliding in and out. I started to get into it when my ass hit the headboard stopping me from getting the dildo any deeper. I moved my legs apart a little more and pushed back again with the same results. "Shit." This felt good but I wanted the fist-clenching, body-shaking, pussy contracting orgasm I had this morning.

I removed myself from the dildo and spun around now seated on the bed. "How can I do this?" I spread my legs apart and scooted my butt closer to the headboard. I was able to get the tip inside but there was no way I was doing the splits to get this thing inside me, although I did notice that in this position it was lined up perfectly. They have a much firmer mattress than me. I lay back with my back now flat on the mattress, I put both feet up on the headboard and spread my knees apart a bit. Reaching between my legs, I lined the dildo up and scooted forward. When I raised my butt to scoot forward, the tip dropped just enough to end up at the entrance to the wrong hole, causing me to jump a bit.

"Whoa no, I'm not ready for you to go in there." The dildo was bent a bit, stuck somewhere it shouldn't be. I pulled up on the tip slowly, and, when it hit the right opening, it shot right inside me, this time causing a good jump.

I started rocking my hips, slowly riding this big cock. After a few minutes of rocking and scooting, I made it down to where my ass was almost against the headboard. Now, with my legs almost straight up, I hooked my heels behind the headboard and started bucking more aggressively. With my hands behind my head, I was now full-on fucking myself with this big cock. "Oh fuck yes." Whoever designed this thing is a genius. As I started moving faster, my breasts were moving up and down with my thrusts. I grabbed my breasts with both hands and squeezed as I rode the cock faster and faster.

"MMM FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!" I screamed as my ass was now slapping against the headboard, its balls pushed up against my asshole.

I was moving up and down harder and harder. The bed was squeaking. The headboard was hitting the wall, and I was on my way to what I was hoping would be a repeat of earlier. I screamed, "Oh God, I love your cock," as I rode even harder. It came almost halfway out of my pussy before slamming back inside. This felt so perfect inside me. My fingers moved to my nipples and squeezed. It felt like electricity shooting through my body, down to my pussy. I was definitely cumming soon. I was screaming with every thrust down on this magnificent cock.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH FUCK MY PUSSY." And that was it. My legs tightened, my hands left my breast, and grabbed the towel on each side of me. My back arched as my pussy contracted around the amazing cock still embedded inside me. "OH CUMMING."

My legs started to shake, causing the dildo to fuck me more violently through my orgasm. The last few times I was able to let the dildo go, but with the position I was in, it was pinned between me and the headboard. My shaking prolonged the pounding my pussy took. Holy fuck, I've never cum that hard before.

After what felt like an eternity, my orgasm started to subside. I was drenched in sweat. Looking in the mirror, my face felt like it was on fire and I could see my face was bright red. I ran my hands along my body up to my breasts. My nipples were rock hard and pointed straight at the ceiling. It caused me to jump a bit when I touched them. My ankles were no longer hooked on the headboard, but my feet were still up with my knees apart and my legs spread. I gave it a few minutes before starting the process of removing myself from the dildo. Every time I moved back and felt it moving, I jumped. Each little movement would cause my pussy to contract. It was like it didn't want it to leave. I finally moved back enough to where I could feel the head just inside my opening. With one last tug, the massive cock popped free causing another bolt of electricity to shoot through my body.

I rolled off the bed and looked back at the mess I needed to clean. I had to admit, the dildo looked pretty good covered with my cum. I turned and walked toward the kitchen, I needed water and a little break before cleaning up. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and put it on the counter. I went into the bathroom and peed. I needed a lot of extra toilet paper to clean up after that. All cleaned up, I went back to the counter and grabbed my water. Still naked, I made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch. I took a sip of water and put my head back. I must have dozed off because the sound of a dog barking woke me up. I looked at the clock and it was after midnight.

I got off the couch, stretched, and then made my way to the slider in the kitchen. It was after midnight, I didn't care if I was still naked. I let the dogs in and turned off the spotlight. I locked the door and made my way back down the hall. I just shook my head looking at the mess. I also realized that I needed to open a window, it smelled like sex in there. I removed the dildo that was still protruding from the headboard and brought it to the kitchen sink to clean it. When it was clean and dried, I put it next to my bag on the counter. "You're coming home with me tonight." Back in the bedroom, I grabbed my towel and tossed it next to the door. I then moved the bed back to where it started, I could see the grooves in the carpet where the feet should be. Next, I straightened the sheets and blankets and put the pillows back. I picked up the box from the floor and tucked the scarf back inside. I put the box back in the bottom of the closet. The bottle of lube was still sitting on the dresser "Don't want to forget that." I grabbed the bottle and went to the bedroom door. Bending over to get the towel, I took one last look around. "When I come back in the morning, I'm going to have to find somewhere easier to clean to do this."

I went back down the hall to the kitchen to my clothes. I pulled my leggings on and slipped on my slides. I grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled that over my head. I put the lube, the dildo, and the house key in my purse. I grabbed my bottle of water and headed to the door. One last goodnight to the pups, and I was on my way home. During the drive, I couldn't stop thinking about the dildo. How amazing it was, yes, but how hard it was to find one. I looked over at my purse on the passenger seat and saw the head of the dildo sticking out the top of it. "Where the hell did she get you?"

When I got home, I heated some leftovers that I had in the fridge and watched a little TV before going to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I woke up the next morning to the sound of a text alert on my phone. I looked over at the clock and was surprised to see that it was already after 8 am. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see that Darci had just texted me. She said that everything went great with the puppy and that they were having breakfast. Checkout time for their hotel was 1 pm, so they were going to have lunch there before heading home, and I would only have to take care of the dogs this morning. If they checked out at one and then go to lunch, so say two, then a three-plus hour drive home, they should be back around five that night. That left me a decent chunk of time to play, but I would have to get moving.

I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen to find something I could eat quickly. I went with a banana and a yogurt. I ate those and headed for the shower, but not before I stopped at my purse and grab the dildo. I was going to play a little in the shower. I stood outside the shower naked with the dildo in my hand, waiting for the water to warm up. I stepped in and attached the suction base to the shower wall between the handle and the faucet. I soaped up and grabbed the razor to touch up my pussy a bit. I bent forward and put my right foot up on the edge of the tub to shave my leg. When I did the tip of the dildo poked me in the back of the leg. Every time I would move up and down, shaving, it would keep poking me, like it was teasing me.

I finished shaving and rinsed the soap off my legs. I grabbed the bottle of face wash and squeezed some into my hand. I rubbed my hands together and lathered up my face. I moved forward a bit to rinse my face. As I did, I could feel the dildo poking at my thigh. I moved to the side a bit, so it was now poking at my pussy. I spread my feet apart a little more so the dildo could slide between my legs. While still rinsing my face, I was sliding my pussy along the top of its smooth shaft.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed this thing inside me. I turned so my back was facing the wall with the dildo. I bent over and with my right hand reached back and found the dildo. I ran the head of the dildo up and down along my pussy until I had it lined up with my opening. A little pressure backward, and the tip, along with the first few inches, was inside me. I placed my left hand on the edge of the tub and grabbed the facecloth bar on the soap dish with my right and started pushing myself back onto the dildo.

It only took a few times pushing back to work this amazing cock back into my pussy. I started riding it with long, slow strokes, at first. I wanted to feel every inch of it as it perfectly stretched my pussy, sliding in and out. Between this perfect dildo fucking my pussy and the warm water running over my body, I was rapidly heading toward an orgasm. It only took a few minutes for my body to explode while riding this amazing cock. My pussy contracted around its thick shaft while I rode out the waves of pleasure.

When I was finished, I slowly stood up, letting the dildo slip out of my pussy. Loving the feel of it as it sprung free, I spent a few more minutes in the shower before getting out.

I dried off and threw on a pair of running shorts and a sweatshirt. Again forgoing underwear, not needed again today, I put my hair up in a bun and went back to the shower to grab the dildo and my towel. I then went to the kitchen to double-check my purse, house key, dildo, and lube, check. I was out of the house just after 10:30, not bad. I should be at their house by 11 am. I was planning on being out of their house by 2 pm to give me a decent buffer.

End of the first half.

Published 
Written by shy1one
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments