Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Career Woman: Caught In The Act

"Scott comes home to find Aleta masturbating"

26
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
916 words 916 words

Author's Notes

"Have you ever stumbled upon your wife masturbating?"

Scott came home from work early today. Aleta had expected some time to herself and was in a randy state of mind. She went to the bedroom and opened the drawer in the bed stand next to her side of the bed to retrieve the soft blue vibrator her husband and she had purchased a few years ago at the local adult shop.

He entered their home quietly so as not to disturb her in the event she was napping. Approaching their bedroom, he noticed the door was not quite closed, and peering in, he was stunned as he peeked through the slight opening to find that Aleta was masturbating with the toy. 

Scott had arrived precisely at her moment of no return, just as she was climaxing with the instrument pressed against her clitoris, her finger gently massaging her anus. He paused at the door as he watched her convulse on the bed, feeling his erect penis swell in his trousers. Aleta had only let him watch her twice before, so he was understandably surprised by the show.

When her pleasure had subsided, he turned and walked quietly to the guest bathroom near the back door. As he unzipped his pants, his erection popped out, and he quickly grasped it and started to stroke the swollen head.

Aleta climbed out of bed and slipped into her pajamas. ‘I swear I heard the back door open,’ she thought to herself. Walking quietly toward the back door, she noticed the guest bathroom door was not quite closed and she peered in through the slight opening. 

Scott stood next to the sink with his fly unzipped, cock and balls completely exposed, stroking his erection. Aleta had only seen him do this once before, and she was shocked and excited at the same time. She watched quietly as he began to masturbate in earnest, eyes closed, jacking off hard and fast, balls drawing up close and tight. After about thirty seconds, she watched as the head of his cock swelled. Scott ceased his furious stroking for several seconds, holding the shaft firmly, squeezing tight, and waiting for the inevitable. His prick throbbed several times and suddenly he shot a stream of cum straight into the air. She watched his emission splatter onto the floor, dripping residue across the back of his hand.

Aleta gasped out loud and Scott opened his eyes. She stood there, eyes and mouth wide open.

“What…what are you doing?” she said.

“The same thing I just watched you do,” he replied.

“That was so fucking hot!” said Aleta.

She stepped through the door and reached down, gently grasping his subsiding erection, and stroked his cum-covered prick with one hand while cupping his tight nuts in the other. Scott’s erection began to return as she played with him.

kandyummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kandyummy

Aleta continued stroking Scott’s cock with one hand, as she pulled her pajama bottoms open with the other, exposing her pussy. She continued with short strokes on the tip of his cock head, and a few seconds later he shot on her stomach and into her open pajama bottoms, soaking them in the process. 

“Wow! Two cumshots in a row!” exclaimed Aleta.

She continued to squeeze the head of his cock, extracting the cum still in his shaft.

“Can I watch you again?” asked Scott.

Of course, let’s go back to the bedroom.”

Aleta pulled up her pajama bottoms, smearing cum all over her belly and pussy. When they entered the bedroom, she stripped off her bottoms and flung herself onto the bed. Reaching under her pillow, she grasped the blue vibrator once more.

“Watch me closely,” she said as she spread her legs wide and lifted her knees, exposing her wide-open pussy.

“You are so pretty,” said Scott.

Aleta pulled her legs up higher, exposing her lovely butt hole. As she rubbed the vibrating toy on her clitoris, her anus alternately relaxed and then squeezed tight as her pleasure mounted. She reached underneath her left leg and slipped the tip of her finger into her butthole.

“You naughty girl…”

“It feels so fucking good to finger my own asshole,” said Aleta.

After teasing her ass with her finger, she slid the vibrator downward toward her butt and pressed gently at the opening. She became wild with delight as the vibrations sent sparks through her perineum.

She dragged the toy upward across her soaked pussy and began to grind the ridges that encircled the device across her clit, bending the toy hard in the process. She began to fuck herself in earnest.

Once again Aleta reached behind her leg and pulled her buttocks apart for Scott to appreciate.

“Oh my god,” he breathed as he watched the display.

“Oh, oh god” she whispered. Oh, ohhh, oh.”

“Holy shit, you are so fucking hot baby.”

Umm, ohh, ahh, mnnnggh”

Her face contorted as she came with the toy.

Her hips rocked back and forth as her entire body spasmed with uncontrolled delight. Several seconds passed as her orgasm continued. She bit her lip and pulled her labia apart, slowly slipping the dildo into her sopping cunt.

When her climax was complete, Aleta gently removed the vibrator from her pussy. Using her free hand, she spread her ample labia and pulled back her hood, exposing her throbbing clit.

“Oh my god, your nipples are so hard!” cried Scott.

She lifted the toy completely, switched it off, pinched her erect nipple, and smiled.

Published 
Written by scotease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments