Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Jack Part 1

"The boy in the mirror."

9
9 Comments 9
4.5k Views 4.5k
778 words 778 words

It was an early Saturday morning in mid-July two days after her sweet sixteen when Jackie stood in front of the full-body mirror in her room and looked at her naked body. She was running her hands over it, cupping her small but firm breasts, giving the bright pink nipples a pinch and a twist, causing herself to moan. She was tall and slender without any particularly feminine form.

Her hips were narrow and gave her a straight contour rather than an hourglass-like shape. Her arms and her legs were toned and muscular. Had it not been for the breasts and the absence of a cock and balls between her legs she could easily have passed for a young man. She smiled at herself and grabbed her cunt, gave it a squeeze and let out yet another moan.

The house was quiet and everyone else was asleep, her mum and dad, her older sister, even the dog, and the two cats were still down for the night. It was, for this reason, she was up as early as she was. The previous afternoon she had been first to the post office to pick up the package she had ordered and then stopped at a barbershop and cut her reddish-brown hair really short. Of course, this also added to the possible illusion of a male body and if she turned off the lights the illusion would be there.

She felt excited as she reached for the package and first removed the discreet brown wrapping paper to uncover the box inside. Inside the box was an object she had desired for quite a while but not had the courage to buy until a few days ago when she had put the order through to feeldoe.com and bought a Realdoe Stout. Her hands actually trembled as she took it out of the box.

It seemed massive, much larger than any of the cocks she had seen in real life. It was the first sex toy she had ever bought, or even been remotely interested in. It had cost her nearly a hundred and fifty dollars but she knew now that she held it in her hand that it would be worth every cent.

She spat on the saddle a few times to lube it before opening up her labia and slowly inserting the saddle into herself. She moaned as it opened her up and then when she felt her vaginal muscles grip it and close around it she took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror again. It looked amazing, it was huge but so beautiful.

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

Now to complete the illusion she had a few more steps to take, the first of which was to wrap gauze around her chest to flatten her breasts. She had bought two rolls of it for this purpose and when she did put on a flannel shirt on top of it the illusion was almost complete. The last stage included the fake moustache she had bought at the shop that sold theatre props.

Once that was in place, she slipped on a pair of baggy jeans leaving the cock to stick out through the fly. She smiled at herself, or rather she smiled at Jack, or rather still, Jack smiled at himself. She pulled up her desk chair and sat down in front of the mirror. As she softly caressed the cock she began to feel its effect inside her. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began moving it up and down the way men jerked off.

Inside her, the saddle moved with each tug and soon she was lost in pleasure. The image in the mirror, of Jack, stroking his big cock, was enough to cause Jackie's cunt to explode within a matter of seconds, squirting inside the jeans, and then again a minute later, and again, and again , each orgasm more intense than the one before until she quite literally couldn't take another.

She let go of the cock and just sat there grinning happily at Jack in the mirror and he was grinning back at her. It had been exactly as right as she had imagined it in the days since she placed the order.

The jeans were soaked in her juices and it looked like she had peed herself, something she had tried a few times before and quite enjoyed, especially wearing jeans with nothing between the jeans and her cunt. It always felt so good to rub herself through the soaked fabric.

”Well. It looks like Jackie will have to clean up after Jack's made a mess. Such a naughty, naughty boy he is.”

 

Published 
Written by ConfusionIsSex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments