Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Me #6 - Tears

"Love - Unconditional sharing, giving, and trusting each other."

5
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Caderyn had given to me the most intense orgasm of my life, and it was due in part to my trusting him. I had released myself totally to his touch, his kiss and his caress. I had also given him what I hoped was the most intense orgasm of his life, and it was due to his trusting me as well. As I felt his cock in my mouth I had felt in control of his body, I reveled in giving him pleasure and even as his cock erupted in me he had not forced himself deeper in me. Well, he had been buried down my throat, with his scrotum against my lips and chin, so he could not really have gone further; but he had not pulled my head against him. He had allowed me to pleasure him, but had not forced me further.

I pulled him up to me, my eyes gazing into his, and we kissed. His passion returned, his tongue ravished mine. I could feel the searing heat of his lust as his tongue sought mine, explored my mouth and then drew my tongue into his mouth.

I felt his cock against my pussy, throbbing with his heartbeat; and slowly, he entered me. His girth swelled me, my lips stretching as his cock slowly slid in. He did not pause his stroke, as my wet pussy was well lubricated; but continued slowing driving his thick cock deep into my sensitized pussy. I could feel his head, so firm yet still spongy. I could feel his shaft, so thick and hard; I thought I might burst. I could feel his veins, each a rib of pleasure. His heat filled me as a lava flow fills a mountain. He continued inward, slowly pushing, not a thrust, but as a smooth slide into my tunnel.

_ _ _

I had sought Belinda’s mouth, her lips and her tongue. As I looked into her eyes, now glistening, I saw the trust she had given me. I then kissed her, my tongue ravished her mouth. Her climax had only intensified my craving for her, I wanted her, my cock effortlessly found her pussy; and her wetness drew me in. I entered her slowly, her lips spreading; and felt the heat of her lust exciting my cock still further. My cock was throbbing with pleasure, and as I entered her, she welcomed me.

Her tunnel was tight, but I felt her molding to my cock. Her hands still in my hair, she was open to my thrust, but I maintained a slow stroke. She did not resist, nor did I stop; and continued my stroke into the deepest reaches of her pussy. Her heat engulfed my cock, as a fire consumes a log. I did not withdraw, letting my cock pleasure in the moist heat of her. Although I still throbbed, my cock was momentarily suspended in her liquid recesses.

Our eyes still locked, she looked content, as one enjoying the first taste of delicious dinner. We both savored the moment, and I kissed her. It was a lingering kiss, devoid of lust, but full of emotion, and she matched it in kind. Magically, I saw tears in her eyes, she continued to gaze in mine, neither shielding them nor denying them. Ever so gently, I kissed her eyes; then I felt a tear in mine as well.

_ _ _

Cadeyn had filled me, his cock stretching my pussy; I savored in it, my nerve endings finding heated sensations throughout my pussy. I could take no more of him, yet I had all of him. My fingers slowly ran through his soft locks, my eyes still enraptured by his. His cock fully in me; he did not withdraw. I could feel his throbbing member, so wanting to thrust in me, but Caderyn held it in check. He then kissed me again, so tender and yet yearning; I responded as well. This was more than I had hoped for; it was better than I had dreamed; this far exceeded my passion and enveloped my heart.

I felt my eyes moisten, and tears spilled out. Tears of joy. Then ever so softly, Caderyn kissed them, kissed my tears; and as he kissed them I felt his tears fall on my cheeks as well.

_ _ _

Slowly I withdrew my cock, feeling her tunnel collapse around me; not pushing me out but filling the void. I withdrew until only my head still remained against her heated lips, and entered her again, still slowly but quicker than my first stoke.

sandrawalton01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sandrawalton01

As my shaft buried itself again, I paused only a moment, my cock still quivering within her moist treasure.

_ _ _

Caderyn pulled his cock back, not so far to remove it, I still felt his firm head spreading my lips. Then he entered me again, quicker than before, his cock had found its place and seemed eager to return. I could feel the throbbing of his heart as his cock again slid into me; my pussy accepted his shaft as a mother accepts her child. He was born of the womb, and he had found mine now. I would accept his cock, relish his cock and offer myself to his needs and his pleasures.

_ _ _

Belinda received my stroke and responded in turn, her legs now wrapped around me, I felt her pulling my butt into her, her needs matching mine. Each stroke faster than the last, each thrust harder; driving my cock deep into her tunnel.

_ _ _

I did not want him out of me; I wanted him deep in me. My legs were around him, my feet against his arse as I pulled him deeper into me. Each thrust I met, and our rhythm found its own tempo. My hands still on his head, I pulled him against me, feeling his loin to mine, his chest pressing my breasts, and his coarse beard searing my face.

_ _ _

Each thrust harder, faster. I had lost all control and was responding to Belinda’s needs; her legs pulled me in and then allowed me to withdraw. Again and again, faster, harder, deeper I plunged.

_ _ _

His cock was filling me with every stroke, his shaft stretching me like an impaled feast. Yet, I still pulled him into me, each stroke finding the deepest recess of me, I yearned to pull him further inside. His thrust were pure motion, I was slave to his cock, my body driven to pull him in, my feet pushing him onward. Time was eternal, yet I felt my body wanting release, warm waves built within me.

_ _ _

We continued… thrusting, and thrusting still deeper; as my cock buried itself in Belinda, I could feel the heat from her pussy spreading. It spread up my shaft, into my loin, spread into my balls and found my stomach. Deep within my stomach I felt a muscular heat, and my balls felt on fire. The fire became pressure and my balls were tensing with release. The pressure continued increasing and I could not hold it longer.

_ _ _

I felt Caderyn’s cock tensing even further and I knew his climax was near, his thrust rose to a feverish pitch and my own body still responded equally. My own orgasm was here and I felt the first wave of pleasure wash over my stomach, down my loin and into my pussy. It clenched Caderyn’s cock with a force all its own.

_ _ _

I felt Belinda climax, her stomach against mine, I felt her muscles tense and suddenly; her pussy tightened, clasping my cock with muscles unseen. My cock erupted. My seed shot into her with the force of a bullet. My spasm was only an opening burst, for I continued to expend myself into her pussy.

_ _ _

Caderyn was climaxing in me, his hot seed spurting deep into me, filling my pussy. As my climax continued, I held his cock. My muscles contracted on his cock, keeping him captive, milking his cock, and drawing his seed within me. We continued like this, his hands now holding my head, my hands now clenching his hair; pulling him to me.

His climax resided, and mine having swallowed his; we lay there, not moving. We held each other and then he stroked my hair. He kissed me again, as sweet as before and then I realized; as an epiphany – I would be his forever.

_ _ _

Our lust subsided, I lay stroking her hair. Although I no longer felt lust, I felt something more. I softly kissed her, I was fulfilled; and wanted to spend eternity as we had tonight.

Published 
Written by Michael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments