Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Once Was

"Two old friends reconnect after spending years and lives apart"

22
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This was my first attempt at really doing a short erotic story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it."

I glanced down at my phone –

7:02… Well, she usually runs a little late I suppose.

The warm glow of the restaurant’s lighting poured through large arched windows. Inside was a low clamour of decently dressed diners enjoying their meals. It wasn’t suit-up fancy, but it was still well-known and the kind of place Lara and I would go to whenever we met up. Several years had passed since I last saw her, though her image was still vivid in my mind. With long dark blonde hair, her petite frame, large blue eyes, and a genuine smile that lit up the room, she left a lasting impression that you could never really forget.

It had been a while since we’d been in the same city. Our personal lives took us all over the world, and we’d grown up in cities a continent apart. We’d met during our university days - I was (still am) a grumpy recluse who avoids the outdoors, while she was bright and saccharinely cheerful. Was? She still is, I suppose.

“Heyyy!!!”

I looked up, and there she was – big smile, as usual, arms stretched out. I smiled back and hugged her. She smelled familiar, not that I knew which flowery shampoo and perfume she used, but it was certainly the same as when we last met. It felt good being held, never mind it was a perfectly lovely lady holding me; it had just been a long while. 

“Heya. Nice tan.” I think I said it coolly. She giggled.

“Thank you! I’m so happy it’s lasted this long, I was in Bali like a month ago and it’s still there!”

“I saw the Insta pictures, looked like a good time.”

“It was! Sorry I’m late by the way, but we should go in, I’m starving. Hope I didn’t keep you waiting.”

I laughed.

“The wait was worth it. It’s good to see you again Lara.” 

With that, she took my hand and pulled me in. She was always forward, something I appreciated greatly about her.

A waiter welcomed and led us to our table when we went in. She took off her coat, revealing a lacy, form-fitting, peach dress underneath. Despite the high neckline and covered shoulders, the dress perfectly boasted her natural curves and petite body. As usual, you could catch the nearby men in the restaurant stealing a peek as she settled into her chair. 

We started discussing the menu and how many appetizers we’d order on top of our mains. Naturally, we decided on three, and after the waiter took the orders, we got to catching up.

I started: “How was your flight? You got in earlier today right?”

“Yeah! It was like fourteen hours or something, but I was able to catch a nap for most of it so I’m super jet-lagged. Hope you’re ready for a late night!” 

A sound escaped me that was somewhere halfway between a laugh and a groan. A late night with Lara usually meant enough drink to wipe out an elephant. She was a few years older than me, but in spirit, the opposite rang true.

“I don’t know about myself, but I think for once my wallet might be.”

“Oooh, if that’s the case, let me get the waiter.”

“Bold move, getting started this early.”

“We’ll have to if we’re gonna get what I have planned for this evening.”

“You’ve got the evening planned? Maybe I’m not so ready…”

“Oh, you’d better be.” She said slyly.

Lara changed the topic: “So how’ve you been getting on? Are you back in Toronto on your own? Where’s Leah?”

I scratched my head sheepishly. “Ehh… We split up a month ago actually. I forgot I hadn’t told you about that.” 

Lara went through a series of expressions - first, surprise because Leah and I had been dating for several years, which played a part in my moving across the Atlantic. They’d gotten to know each other through the odd video call. Then curiosity - for someone who just got out of a long term relationship, I seemed almost indifferent about it. And for a very brief moment, I could swear I noticed a wry smile, which immediately transformed into concern.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry to hear about that! Are you okay? What happened?”

“Yeah, no worries Lara, I’m fine. Honestly, it was a few years coming. We always got along really well as friends, but the chemistry just didn’t click. I think we both really wanted it to work out, but at the end of the day you can’t force a jigsaw piece to fit without ruining the puzzle, can you? Besides, it’s not like we were married.”

I paused, thought about what I said for a moment, and then continued: “Err… I didn’t mea…”

“No no, it’s okay, that was years ago, and I totally get what you mean haha. Well, if that’s the case, I think it’s more of a reason to get started early!” She flagged over the waiter and ordered a bottle of wine along with two cocktails. I shifted nervously, remembering her broken engagement and directed the conversation towards the string of lacklustre men with the misfortune to fall in love with someone whose heart wasn't available.

We chit-chatted about the past several months or so since our last video call. My life was more a mystery to her than the other way around. She posted her escapades with her friends on Instagram often enough, whereas I liked to stay under the radar. The food and drink came in a timely manner and conversation flowed. We shared, we laughed, we drank, two old friends catching up and before we knew it, an hour and a half had gone by, and we had finished our desserts, multiple cocktails, and a full bottle of wine.

As we settled the bill, I asked: “So, what’s next for tonight Lara? Bar or club?”

“Well, we could go to a club…” 

She paused. But why? She twirled her hair around her finger, and I felt her leg brush up against mine under the table. My heart skipped a beat. I definitely didn't imagine it. But she did like to tease.

“How about we go to the bar at my hotel and see where things go from there? It’s on the rooftop and it’s got a great view of the city!”

I felt her touch going higher. It wasn’t her leg. The cheeky minx slipped off one of her shoes as her foot traced the inside of my thigh. She beckoned me closer, and whispered in my ear:

“Y’know, this is the first time we’ve both been single and in the same place.”

The playfulness already had me stirring, but now I was fully solid, and Lara lightly grazed over my bulge and gave me a wink. I could feel my pulse quicken - of course, I fantasized - she was Lara. She sang, she danced, her smile made the worst days wonderful. There's no way this is happening...

“Hotel bar it is then! Sounds very fancy.” We rose from our seats (myself a little less smoothly), and Lara grabbed my arm and led the way. 

---

The lights of the city’s skyline shone brightly against the night. Towering skyscrapers and bustling traffic surrounded us as we clinked glasses and celebrated the evening. Despite the view, the bar was fairly quiet, with small groups of well-dressed professionals scattered around. Lara and I were leaning against a railing, admiring the glory of human civilization. One of her fingers trailed up my arm, and she asked me coyly:

“So, you never went into what you meant when you said you and Leah didn’t click.”

I laughed - she read me like a book. But two can play at that game. “Well, we didn’t really have the same interests… You know how I spend a lot of time on my computer and such.”

“Uh-huh. And so you broke up with your girlfriend of eight years because she didn’t like that you spent too much time on the computer?”

“Yeah sounds about right.”

“Fuck off if you expect me to believe that.”

“Really? You wouldn’t get annoyed if I were constantly glued to a screen? Well, what do you think the issue was?”

“Well, why would I ask if I already knew?” Lara pouted, but it was one of tho- ughh god she was gorgeous and my patience was running thin. I relented.

“Okay fine - she didn’t like sex as much as I did. We really tried to make it work, and by the end of it we were doing it once a month. And it honestly just felt depressing when we did do it. It’s such a stupid thing but at the end of the day...”

Lara took and held my hand empathetically: “You had needs, and she couldn’t provide. No, I understand. It really sucks that’s what caused it.” 

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

“Well, that’s life, I guess. But enough of that for now yeah? ‘Cause I can tell you, this moment’s making up for it.” I pulled her closer, wrapping my arm around her waist. She leaned against my shoulder, as we looked out onto the streets below.

We stayed like that for a few tender moments, until I felt her gaze directed at me - her beautiful blue eyes sparkling from the glow of the city. I leaned in and closed my eyes, and I felt her lips meet mine. 

An eternity passed in a handful of seconds. We parted, and we both broke into a grin. I said:

“I’ve wanted to do that since the day I met you.”

Her response: “I know. Take me to my room - I think you deserve some chemistry after all these years.”

“I really hope that doesn’t have anything to do with the periodic table.”

She rolled her eyes and punched my arm playfully “Oh shut up and follow me before I find a textbook to throw at you.”

---

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was our lust. But I couldn’t tell you what else happened between that kiss and having her pushed up against the inside of her hotel door, with our tongues hungrily exploring each other’s mouths. She pressed herself against the front of my pants while I explored her curvaceous figure, filling my hands with her ample bosom. My hand moved to unclasp her bra, but she pushed it aside, breaking our kiss and saying “don’t do that yet.”

She kissed me again as I unbuttoned and threw off my shirt. She pulled me close to her, her perfume intoxicating me as she pushed her body against mine. I unzipped the back of her dress, which she let fall to the floor, revealing a matching set of scarlet lace lingerie, through which I could see the outline of her hardened tits and a well-trimmed blonde bush. And I was stunned. I needed her. She could have demanded anything of me, and I would have set myself on fire to provide it if it meant having her. Luckily for me, I recognized the same lust in the way she looked at me.

She pushed me towards her bed and pulled off my jeans and underwear, releasing my painfully hard erection. Her eyes lit up with glee, she licked her lips, and in one fell swoop took all six inches into her mouth, and sucked my soul out of me. Using her tongue, she brushed the tip of my cock gently in a circular motion while her head bobbed up and down until she had to take a breath. Her red lipstick smeared all over my shaft which she proceeded to dutifully lick from top to bottom.

It had been over a decade since I had been with a woman who had pleasured me so masterfully. It took everything I had not to erupt in her mouth within seconds, and barely a minute had passed before I tapped her shoulder, moaning I was near cumming. Instead of stopping, she redoubled her efforts, causing me to gasp and spasm in her mouth, shooting rope after rope of hot, thick semen into her throat. She did her best to swallow it all, but the last shot as my orgasm subsided proved to be too much and dribbled out the side of her mouth.

She gasped for air and licked up the rest of my cum, and said “damn hun, that was a lot. You almost made a mess of me!” Lara’s blonde hair was slightly frizzled after I gripped it during my orgasm, but impressively would have looked just as ladylike had she put her dress back on. I grabbed her and put my tongue inside her mouth, then threw her on her back.

“The night’s not over yet darling.”

I kissed her with as much passion as I could muster. She started to moan as I moved to kiss her body, first her face, then her neck, then her collarbone, then her cleavage. I undid her bra and flung it across the room, revealing her magnificent breasts that outdid my horniest fantasies. They were full and perky, and she gave a loud gasp as I took one of her hardened pink nipples in my mouth, trailing around it with the tip of my tongue, and sucked on it, gently at first, growing harder at her request. I had caressed her other breast, using my thumb and forefinger to play with her other tit. 

Lara thrust her hips against me, trying her hardest to pleasure herself as I pinned her down with my body. “Ohhh, babe… God, I’m so fucking wet; I need you to play with my pussy.”

I moved my hand down, grasping her bottom before lightly brushing a finger against her slit. Her panties had completely soaked through, and she made her desire very, very, clear.

“Darling, if you don’t fucking do something with my clit I swear to fucking God I’m going to…”

Spank

“Oooohhhhhhhhh goddddddd.”

“What was that Lara?”

“DO IT AGAIN”

Spank

Lara writhed underneath me, begging “Ohhhhhhhh god please please please I need you to just use me I’m so fucking horny and you have such a good cock please.”

It drove me over the edge. I tore off her panties in my lust, and I stuck my tongue deep in her soaking wet vagina, lapping up her sweet nectar. She screamed in ecstasy at the penetration, then moaned gutturally as my tongue moved to her engorged clit, licking it gently before sucking on it. My cock engorged again as the musk of her arousal filled the air.

“Oh fuck yesssss keep doing that oh god I need to cum so badly.”

I fucked her with my tongue, eating her out relentlessly. Her lithe body arched and she wailed in pleasure, gripping my head tightly with her thighs. I kept going, giving Lara wave after wave of rapture until she pushed me off her, eyes glazed over with orgasmic bliss. She lay on her back giggling, and I climbed over her.

“Hey, Lara – may I?” 

She opened her legs wide, saying “Yes, take me, fill me up and stretch me out with your cock. Fuck me until you’re satisfied. Use me until you can’t.”

I positioned myself, and I effortlessly slid all the way inside her at once. Bare. She exhaled a deep sigh of relief as she felt every inch of me stretch her hungry fuck hole, making me harder than I had ever imagined possible. The wet folds of her pussy gave way to my erection, gripping it tightly. 

I started to move, enveloped by the velvety walls of her slick cunt. Lara’s fingers dug into my back as my thrusts grew stronger, repeatedly filled with my raw cock.

She gasped between each stroke: “Oh. My. God. Please keep fucking me like that babe, it feels so, so, SO good.” 

I slowed, pulling out, and she gave a cry of desperate agony. I rubbed the head of my dick against her clit, teasing her further with a sly grin. She begged and begged until she couldn’t handle it. The petite blonde slapped me gently, then pushed me over onto my back, pinning me down and climbing on top of me. It was very clear which of us frequented the gym more often.

“Alright asshole, if that’s how you want to play it, you’re going on the bottom.” 

Desire had taken over her - the usual ladylike Lara now only had thoughts of filling herself with cock and cum, as she mounted my cock and rode it passionately, slamming her pussy down on it and gyrating her hips. Locks of her blonde hair draped over her lithe body. Her tanned figure held me down, her breasts bouncing up and down. I could only lie back, mesmerized and pleasured by this goddess of sex. I felt her juices coat me and drip off my balls as she fucked me. With each movement the sounds of our lovemaking intensified - the bed creaking, headboard banging against the wall, our lustful moans echoing through the hotel room…

No longer afraid that I may take over, Lara started to fondle her own tits. My hands moved up the sides of her body to grope her breasts, but she moved them to her supple ass. The sensations grew to be too much and my balls tightened, ready to ejaculate deep within her and fill her with my seed.

“Lara… I’m… Getting… Really... Close…”

“That’s… Okay… I’m… Really… Close… Too.”

“Can… I… Cum… Insi…”

She started rubbing her clit furiously and I felt her tighten around me as she climaxed yet again that night, screaming: “YES. FILL ME WITH YOUR JIZZ! DON’T YOU DARE WASTE A SINGLE DR…”

An explosive wave of pure gratification flooded my mind. “Ohhhhhhh goddddd...” escaped me as I throbbed inside of her, rope after rope of cum filling her. She slowed down, milking me for every last drop of sperm before collapsing on me, sweaty and satisfied, and then curling up against my side with an arm around me. We locked eyes and kissed passionately, holding each other close as we basked in the afterglow of our sex. 

We lay together for a few more moments, and then laughed as we spoke in unison:

“Round 2?”

Published 
Written by Notanyoneyouknow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments