Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time for Dinner 2

"A Dinner, a Dish, and a Dancer"

1
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Not a story with a lot of sex but I hope you still enjoy it and I invite you to read the first story in the series."

 

 

“Well Tom, this is it. The final stop for your bachelor party.”

The two best friends had stopped in front of an old Route-Master bus. The sign over the entrance read: Where Time Stands Still

“Mike, this is a great joke, a greasy spoon for my what, my last meal?”

“Yeah, you could say that. Now let’s go in and see about that meal.”

The two entered and sat at the counter. A man dressed way out of fashion, unless retro was your fashion. A leisure suit, shirt opened to show some of his chest and with an apricot scarf, came up to them.

“Names Warren, hope you two gents are having a good day. What’s your need today?”

“This here is my second-best friend, Tom and the twenty-four hours of his bachelor party haven’t expired so, I’d like him to have one last meal, kind of like the condemned. I’m his best man Mike. Could you suggest an appropriate choice.”

“Well, a different reason to eat here for sure but we aim to please.”

Warren looked the two over for a bit, smiled and said “I’ve just the meal. The Margaret MacLeod, spicy will be the ticket. Have you two gentlemen had Indonesian-Sundanese food before?”

“Warren, my fiancé’ is from Indonesia.”

“Good, that meal is grilled fish, rice wrapped in a banana leaf, fried chicken, sambal, fried tempeh and tofu, sayur asem, and kobokan. For dessert, you’ll have kolak. Now, here’s your bell. When you’re ready, ring it. When you’re ready for dessert, ring it again.”

Mike leaned over and said to Tom, “This is for you. Now ring your bell and I’ll see you when you’re done.” Tom rang his bell, Mike didn’t.

There were bright lights and then darkness. He blinked his eyes and slowly came into focus. He was sitting on pillows; he recognized the food on the table in front of him as what Warren had said. He was sitting next to an incredibly attractive woman in a purple dancing outfit. They were watching two ladies, similarly, dressed who were dancing. There was soft music and subdued lighting, mainly by candles and braziers, with a few covered lights for ambiance. 

The lady next to him said, “Would you like some more fish or chicken?”

“Uh, chicken.”

“Open up,” as she reached over and cut a piece up, then feed it to him. “Oh, please forgive me, I got some sauce on your chin.” She leaned in and licked the sauce off.

“Uh, where am I?”

“At your bachelor party but if you're asking that this early, you’d better not have much more to drink. Which is all fine by me, to enjoy you later.”

“I don’t know you, do I?”

“Maybe you do and maybe you don’t. I keep all my clients confidential but sense you want a name, call me M.H. Jezebel and Lilith are dancing for you, don’t you think you should watch?”

Those initials are familiar.

M.H’s soft voice was so relaxing, so friendly I watched the two ladies dance who if it wasn’t for M.H. would be the most attractive ladies I’ve ever seen. She was lightly caressing my cheeks with one hand and running her other softly and slowly through my hair. Their dance was very intricate, and they were flawless at it. Exotic doesn’t do how they danced justice. It was very seductive, sensual as they would kiss and caress each other yet it was part of the dance. One would go behind me, dragging a veil cross my head or neck, and leaving it there as the other danced in front of me, shaking her tits. I reached out for a breast.

“No Tom, they can touch you, but you can’t touch them,” M.H. said as she kissed my lips. Her perfume rocked my mind, her lips were like a fruity wine. After her kiss, Jezebel and Lilith each gave me a soft lingering and seductive kiss. They danced for about half an hour, after leaving seven veils on my neck and head, I think. I was enraptured by them. They joined M.H. sitting next to me.

“Would you like some tempeh,” Jezebel asked.

“Yes, I would, thank you.”

M.H. laid across my lap and Lilith put some between her ample cleavage.

“Would you like sauce on that, Tom,” M.H. asked.

“Uh yes.” Lilith put some on.

She’s got to be feeling my hard on right now. This is so erotic and relaxing. MH is concerned only about my enjoyment.

“Go ahead, Tom. You have permission to touch me but not them. Remember to clean your plate or no dessert.”

Those three lovely and sexy ladies spent a little feeding me dinner, that I ate off M.H’s body. When done, MH stood up and said, “Bring a chair for our guest of honor.”

A large silk chair was carried out by two bouncer types, who then left.

“Tom, for you to enjoy this evening, please take your clothes off, leave your briefs on.”

I started to when she softly grabbed my hands.

“I changed my mind. They will undress you.”

It took them…well, I don’t know how long it took them but rushed wasn’t even close to how they did it. My penis was at full mast, restrained only by my briefs. Jezebel and Lilith kissed me, which I returned without being admonished and caressed me on my neck, behind my ears. In fact, all parts of my body except my hard on and asshole. They gave me a sweet tangy water to drink and fed me fruit, holding it with their lips, between their breasts, and Jezebel even fed me a banana which she held with her wet, musky pussy. That was a distraction. While I was enjoying the banana, Lilith had tied my legs and arms to the chair with those veils they had placed on me, silk is a rather strong material.

“You two can leave but first show Tom how much you appreciate him being such a good and well-behaved guest.”

They each made out with me most passionately for I’d say five minutes and stroked my cock for the last part of it.

“Did you enjoy that, Tom?”

“Yes, very much so.”

“Good. Those veils aren’t too tight, are they?”

“No, but I won’t be able to touch you like you said I could.”

“Really, if you say. Now Tom. I’m going to dance for you, but my dance will involve a little participation from and with you. I’ll ask you questions, and I hope you’ll be honest when you answer them.”

“I’ll do my best.”

“Good.”

The music started and so did this magnificent creature. If a dream could dream, she would be it. Her countenance was as fair as her body. Her smile as disarming as a field of spring flowers. The way she moved had me thinking the music played to her body.

“When is your wedding?”

“Three weeks.”

“Are you older than she?”

“Yes, by two years.”

She moved around the floor, the veils she used were extensions of her arms. She would go behind me, letting a veil drag across my chest, her scent tantalizing me.

InesAlone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InesAlone

“Where and how did you first meet?”

“At a cosplay convention. I’d taken my sister to it and was walking around when I literally bumped into her on the stairwell. One of her heels had broken and she fell, right into my arms.”

“What’s your biggest fear of being married?”

“Being a failure as a husband and father.”

“Would you like to fuck me?”

I started to answer then stopped.

“Uhm…” was all I could muster.

“It’s okay, would you like to have sex with me. It is your bachelor party.”

“Honestly, yes.”

She danced without asking me anything for a while. She whirled herself to the chair and kissed me. “Is Amelia more experienced than you?”

“Yes.”

‘What rules did she give you about your bachelor party. Please, all women do that.”

“She said I’ll only have this one party so it’s alright to enjoy myself.”

“Are you?”

“Very much so.”

She dropped to her knees and lowered my briefs, so my aching prick was released. She ran one finger down the underside of my quivering dick.

“Tom, that’s a rather impressive shaft and I’ve seen my share.”

She continued her dance, I realized that she no longer had any veils when she loosened the top of her outfit. Those beautiful tits were now free and swaying to her rhythmic motions. Her dancing again brought her close.

“Would you describe Amelia to me.”

“She’s stunning, her slightly wavy light brown hair drops a little past her shoulders. She has the most captivating green eyes, and her smile can be mesmerizing.”

“Uh, I meant how built is she. I do so like knowing what the men who I perform for find enticing.”

“Well, I really don’t know her measurements and I wouldn’t care what they were. I’d still love her. Yes, her figure is…statuesque and she’s more legs than torso. Her breasts are a little smaller than yours but stick out about the same.”

“What’s the greatest number of times you’ve done it with her in a love-making session?”

“Well, three maybe four, depending on how long a session is.”

She sashayed over to me and gave me the most erotic kiss I’ve ever had.

“That was one heck of a kiss, Tom. Now, for something we’ll both enjoy.”

She kissed her way down my chest to my twitching and leaking cock. I don’t know how long but it was far longer than I’d thought I’d last. She used her soft lips to tease only the head and underneath the head. She only sucked the head and use a finger or two rubbing the head and slit.

“Mm, this is turning me on. No need to respond, I can tell you are. Tell me what about her scares you?”

How does she know?

“I’ve been doing this for years, Tom. I’ve learned to read people. Get them to reveal their secrets that they wouldn’t tell their wives…or fiancés.”

“She’ll leave me after a few years. You see, her two sisters all told me at our engagement party, that I’m so very different than all her previous boyfriends. I saw many pictures and well if I’d ever considered being gay, they’d be on the list. Heck, I’m not bad looking but I’m a seven not a nine and a half.”

“You mean she’s like me?”

“Uh, yeah, I guess. But I’m better looking, right?”

“Maybe.”

She stopped the blow job when I said that and looked up at me.

“Aren’t I desirable, sexy and sensuous?”

“You totally are but this is your job and I’m not complaining but for the most part, you’re an actress. This is your job, making men want you. Amelia just is that way, she doesn’t act.”

She chuckled,

“Tom, that’s the most complimentary thing any man has ever said to or about me. Now for me to finish you off for being so kind and well behaved.”

She resumed her beautiful teasing and edging blow job. If I wasn’t in love with Amelia, I might have asked her to run away with me. I blew my load down her throat, seven blasts, one for each veil. After she made sure I was empty and my dick was clean, she untied me from the chair.

“You go wash up and dress, then you can have your dessert.”

She handed me a bell. At that time there was a crash and I heard shouts in French and several military men ran into the room with revolvers.

Their officer said, “At last, Mata Hari, we’ve caught you. You’re under arrest for being a German spy! Take her away.”

“Captain, what about him.”

“He’s an American who’s having a bachelor party. The only honest work she ever did.”

They left with Mata Hari. I looked at my bell and rang it.

“Well, well young man. You sure know how to enjoy a good meal.”

I looked at the counter and indeed, there were five or six pretty much empty plates there. “I never left the diner?”

“Nope, your best man did, had a phone call he had to go home, said he’d arrange a ride for you home.”

I finished my dessert and my phone buzzed. My Uber ride was here. I left, still stunned about what had happened or did it happen. I was getting in the back when a female voice said,

“You can sit in the front.”

I know that voice! Mata Hari but that’s impossible.

I looked at the driver, it was Amelia.

“Amelia, what are you doing here?”

“Get in sexy, I have something to tell you…and no, it’s not bad.”

I got in and she gave me one hell of a romantic kiss.

“Since we’ll be married in a few weeks, I should tell you my real name and a few other things.”

“Real name?”

Yeah, Amelia is a nickname because I never liked my first name. You see, my first name is Millie, I hate it.”

OMG!

“Your initials are actually M.H?”

‘Uh, yes but if you value your life, don’t ever call me Millie in public. My sisters took me to a male strip club and well it was my bachelorette party.”

“Hey, no need to tell me anything.”

“I know but the strangest thing happened there. As we were leaving, the old lady who owned the place gave me a package She said it was a gift for me to wear for you. Look in the box.”

I reached back and put the package in my lap. When I opened it, I saw the dress that Mata Hari had worn.

“My sisters told me about showing you the picture book with some of my past boyfriends in it, at the engagement party. Well, that book was made by the three of us. Whenever we had a bad date with a loser, or such, we’d search the net for a hunk of a guy, take a picture of him and add it to the book, with the bad dates name. You’re the best-looking guy I’ve ever dated.”

“You mean I’m…you’re not as experienced as I thought”

“Just how experienced did you think I was?”

“Well, when I saw that picture book, I figured you had so many great lovers that I wasn’t anywhere close to them.”

“Listen Tom. I love you. You aren’t the most adventurous lover I’ve had but you really and truly do love me and you’re no slouch in the performance department, and that puts you at the top of the list. Let’s go home and I’ll put this on. Let see how long it stays on. We still have about four hours left on our bachelor and bachelorette evenings and see if we can break the number of times each of us has cum.”

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments