Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unspoken Beginning

"What words need spoken when there is a connection like this?"

1
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The start to what might come, only the lovers know what may, and even they are lost in the moment."

It was a hot summer day as Isabella watched the gardener moving around the landscape trimming bushes, pulling weeds and whatever else it is that gardeners did; she didn’t really know…or care much. Isabella simply knew he was wasting her valuable time, time she could be using for important things like sunbathing and relaxing in HER back yard. She put her samosa down and sighed frustratedly as she stormed outside to tell him there were many better days he could have picked to work, like whenever she isn’t there.

Storming across the lawn she was determined to give him the thrashing of his life, but this seemed like such a long walk. About halfway to him, she felt a cool breeze blow across the skin of her very toned, well-endowed body, and she began to wonder if this was such a good idea. Another light breeze sent a chill down her spine, and she could feel her nipples begin to harden, and she thought maybe her half-open white, almost transparent kimono wasn’t her best option. Her thoughts moved from wanting to tear apart this obviously inconsiderate gardener to trying to remember how much of her naked body showed through the thin garment. Then as she stopped and cleared her throat behind the most likely old, dim-witted and wrinkled gardener, she forgot everything.

Ethan had heard her from the moment she threw the patio door open. He had grown used to the reaction of the many rich “divas” he gardened for over the years. They all had some opinion of how or when he should work, all the while none of them having a clue what the term 'work' actually meant. Over the years, he had learned how to address them, calming them down and eventually convincing them to let him do his work in peace, but nothing had prepared him for Isabella. As he turned around, bracing for the verbal assault, he stopped, stunned by the picture that met him.

The once determined and furious Isabella now stood before him, silent and still. Her kimono, softly blowing in the breeze, was showing not only the soft curves of the body barely concealed but also revealing the hardened nipples and large breasts as it opened almost down to her waist. He tried to manage a hello but couldn’t find the word in his mind as he took in this angelic being that stood motionless before him.

Isabella felt frozen; she could feel the breeze pushing her kimono open revealing most of her right breast as it tugged at the lower button trying to open it completely, but she couldn’t find the muscles to pull it closed. She searched her mind for the reason she was standing there, so far away from the house and in front of this clearly vital and well-conditioned young Adonis. His unbuttoned shirt revealed a chiseled physique gleaming with sweat. She didn’t know what to do; she was standing in her own back yard and yet she felt lost. She had expected a grumpy old man and what stood before her was a strong, handsome, kind-looking young man. She wanted to say hi but couldn’t figure out how, and so the silent stand-off continued.

They stood there for what felt like an eternity before one of them moved. It surprised Ethan as Isabella dropped like a wilted flower toward the ground…the world went silent and black as Isabella lost hold of her reality. Ethan’s reflexes had become very quick over the years, dodging debris, cutting blades, and the random rich diva’s hand as it tried to smack him, but never did he think they would have come in handy catching such a vulnerable young woman as she fell toward the grass. Nonetheless, he caught Isabella with relative ease and scooped her up in his arms, not paying attention as he dirtied her now completely open, white kimono.

Ethan quickly carried her to one of the chaise lounge chairs by the pool, making sure it was well shaded by an umbrella. He then walked through the rear patio door and into an enormous kitchen. Frozen in awe, he realized he had never walked into one of his customer’s houses before; he looked around for a towel. Noticing a small towel on the center island, he grabbed it as he almost effortlessly moved to the kitchen sink and turned on the cold tap. He soaked the towel in almost ice-cold water, then turned and walked for the door. As he escaped the massive kitchen to his more familiar surroundings of the garden, he walked back over to the chair where he had placed Isabella.

He knelt next to her and gently put the cool towel to her forehead letting the cool water drip down her temple. Her eyelids began to flutter as she regained consciousness, waking to the cooling sensation of the towel on her forehead and the cool breeze caressing her now virtually naked body. Her eyes opened wide and she tensed as she looked around and searched her senses for something telling her she’d been harmed, but nothing. Not only did Isabella feel unharmed, but she actually felt safe. She noticed her kimono was only holding onto her at the shoulders, lying completely open, and yet this kind-looking, very sexy gardener was not staring at her bare skin. No, he wasn’t even glancing at her almost perfect breasts and trained sculpted body; instead, he was gently patting her forehead with an amazingly cool cloth and seemingly shielding her from any dangers that might be lurking around her.

Ethan kept cooling Isabella’s forehead as she regained her bearings and only moved his gaze between her forehead and her eyes in an effort to check she was aware and recovering from whatever had caused her to faint. As he cooled her head, he noticed her hands move from beside her; it was the first he’d seen her move other than falling. He almost jumped to his feet, but something kept him cemented to the ground as her hands gently landed, one on his arm and the other just behind his head. She pulled the hand holding the cloth to her bare chest and pulled his head toward hers. He felt almost lost, not knowing how he was supposed to react; years of gardening and even his brief time in the military hadn’t prepared him for this.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Their eyes closed as their lips met and what felt like a surge of electricity flooded through their bodies. Ethan put one of his strong hands behind Isabella’s neck and kissed her more intently as she pulled the towel from his other hand, dropping it to the ground and prompting him to explore the rest of her bare body. His rough, strong hand gently caressed her breast, teasing her nipple on his way down her abs. Moving around to the small of her back, he pulled her almost off the lounge chair as he kissed her deeper.

Isabella’s breath caught as she was lifted to the gardener, and she wrapped her arms around his rock-hard body. She felt what can only be explained as sheer desire overcome her as she pushed at his open shirt, forcing it from his body. She wanted to feel his naked body pressed against hers, she wanted him and she didn’t know why…only that she wanted him to take her. Isabella threw his shirt aside and began unbuckling his belt as it landed in the pool. She struggled with opening his jeans as they had been pulled tight from what she soon realized was a very hard, very large cock. She moaned as she victoriously kicked his jeans past his ankles.

Ethan could feel his cock throbbing as his jeans landed on the ground behind them. He pulled her close with one hand, kissing her even more passionately as the other moved down her abs and between her legs…she was dripping wet. He used a knee to push one leg wide and his hand to wrap her other leg around him as he positioned his now dripping cock, ready when she was.

Isabella wrapped her other leg around the naked gardener and felt the tip of his cock press against her wet pussy. She released just enough to put his cock in perfect position, then she pulled hard on him with her legs. Isabella almost cried out, moaning as his cock pushed completely inside her in one motion; she knew he was big, but this felt bigger than she’d ever had. She held him still, deep inside her, just getting used to his throbbing cock inside her as she kissed him again.

Ethan took a deep breath as his pelvis met hers, his cock pressing hard into her cervix. He wanted to pull back and push inside her again but instead, he just enjoyed being inside her. Her body pressed to his, their lips kissing over and over again. Ethan had never felt like this before; he couldn’t tell where he stopped and she began. He felt lost in the sensations and emotions of what had just happened, or had this always been? He didn’t know; he only knew that he didn’t want it to stop.

Isabella’s legs lost grip from the sweat on their bodies and from her muscles growing tired. As she lowered back to the chair she could feel his cock sliding out of her; she wanted it back. She wanted that indescribable feeling of being at one again, and then it happened. He pushed his cock back inside her, grinding his pelvis against hers before pulling back out while forcing the top of his shaft against her clit. She moaned. Then she stopped breathing for what seemed like a minute when he drove his rock-hard muscle as deep inside her as it would go. She wrapped her arms around his upper back, holding as tightly as she could while he continued.

Ethan had never felt like this before; he wanted more. He wanted to feel more of what he could feel building inside him, and he wanted to make her feel it too. He drove his cock inside her deep, over and over again, grinding his shaft against her clit every time. He wanted to keep going forever; it felt like it had already been. He didn’t even remember a time before he was inside her, together as one with her like this, but he could feel something building. He could feel his body nearing its climax and it was amplified even more as he heard her building in what seemed a near-perfect unison.

Isabella could feel herself nearing orgasm, but it felt different. She had never cum with only a man’s cock driving her there. She moaned louder. She held tighter to his slippery body as he drove his cock deep inside her harder and faster; she could hear him moaning louder with every thrust. She wanted to cum and she wanted him to cum with her. She wrapped her legs around his bare ass and pulled him in tighter with her arms as he thrust even harder and faster into her.

They couldn’t tell who was who anymore, who was moaning louder or who was about to cum; they only felt them. It felt like it would take forever, this climax building inside the two of them, and then it happened. He exploded inside her, crying out in painful pleasure and she came so hard that she thought she might break him in two from holding so tightly. They tried to keep moving, but their bodies became more and more disoriented with each wave of orgasm that surged through their bodies. They slowed. Finally, breathing harder and deeper, they came to rest.

Ethan collapsed next to Isabella, unable to hold himself up anymore. She lay there, heart racing, breathing faster than ever before as her body collapsed in place. They both lay there for a minute recovering, trying to understand what had just happened. It felt like they had been like that for longer than they could remember, and yet they thought there must have been something before what had just happened. Slowly their minds began piecing the past day back together. Finally, they both felt they had some grasp on some semblance of reality and they looked at each other. Then, just as they had finished together, they began something new… ”Hi.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LDStudios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments