Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Dance - Part Five

"Lights will guide you home..."

29
16 Comments 16
242 Views 242
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"I decided not to wait to share the ending. While I would have loved to share some of the lyrics of "Fix You" in the story, that would have created a copyright nightmare. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I invite you to look them up. I hope that you enjoyed this series and that it offered something a little different."

Natalie waited impatiently for the display on the stick in her hand to show one or two lines. Seth sat with her, holding her hand. These few minutes felt like a lifetime.

“You look at it; I can’t,” she said suddenly. Her emotions swirled as she wished for an outcome she knew would be less than ideal.

“One line,” he answered.

“Not pregnant,” she said, interpreting the results for him. Then she burst into tears.

“That’s a good thing, Nat. It’s disappointing, yes. But we’ve known all along that bringing a child into the world wouldn't be fair under our circumstances. Not to the child, and not to our families that would have the responsibility of raising it.”

She nodded, still sobbing. “I know. I just hoped… I just wanted to feel fucking normal for a while. I wanted to be pregnant and happy and all the things a woman my age should get to experience!”

Seth let her rage for a bit, then gathered her into his arms and held her till she had no tears left to cry.

Kissing the top of her head as her breathing hitched a bit still from crying, he whispered into her ear, “I love you, Natalie. I want you to know that I wanted that second line to show up, too. We both know that our parents would give anything to have a part of us left behind. I’m sorry, but this is one bucket list item that will never come to be.”

She nuzzled her head into his chest. “Thank you. I’m so sad. I should have taken the test a week ago instead of allowing myself to get my hopes up. You are right; it’s better for me not to be pregnant. Let’s just keep this between us, okay? Let’s put it behind us and get ready to marry.”

“Eleven days, baby. Then you’ll be Natalie Travis. I’m so excited; I can’t wait to marry you.”

He lifted her face so he could kiss her. It was meant to be a sweet, innocent kiss. But Natalie put her arms around Seth’s neck and pulled him into a passionate embrace.

When she let him up for air, Seth laughed. “Should we move to the bedroom?”

“Nope. I’m going to take you right here on the couch. I have to practice my wifely duties, after all.”

“Nat, we don’t have to…”

“We do; I do. I need to feel normal, not like some broken cancer girl who won’t ever get to be a mom. I need to feel sexy and slutty. Please, Seth…”

He held her gaze for a moment before saying, “Well, my cock won’t ever say no to your hot, wet pussy.”

“Take it out and let me have my way with you, future husband.”

“Mmm, I like it when you’re so demanding like this, future wife.”

Within seconds, they were out of their clothes, and Natalie was sliding herself down on Seth’s rigid shaft.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the delicious sensation of her silky wet walls surrounding his dick.

“Fuuuck! You’re so wet and tight!”

“Mmm, and you’re so big and hard.”

As her tits bounced in his face while she rode him, he was suddenly grateful that she’d demanded they have sex in the living room. Her hair was down and made her look a little feral as she moved like a wanton slut, fucking herself with his cock. Her animalistic moans as she moved with wild abandon had him heating up quickly.

He longed to flip her over and take control; he wished his lungs had the stamina to pick her up and fuck her against the wall like they did in the movies. But he knew he was a lucky man to have this incredible woman doing her best not to treat him like some invalid yet still allow them to enjoy hot sex.

“Mmm, guess what?” she asked provocatively. “In eleven days, you get to fuck married pussy!”

His lips curled into a lusty smile as he answered. “What a dirty mouth my fiancée has. It’s really hot!”

“Shut up and grab my ass. Pull me down on your amazing cock, baby!”

She rode him hard, cumming several times until his balls let go, and he filled her with his seed.

She collapsed against his chest and listened to the sound of their hearts beating wildly. How ironic that two healthy beating hearts would cease to do so before either of them were ready to let go. She pushed the sadness out of her mind and inhaled the subtle scent of Seth’s cologne. No more sorrow, she silently chided herself—only joy.

“I would have named her Joy,” she blurted out absent-mindedly as she relaxed against her man.

Seth didn’t need to ask what she was talking about; he knew she was still yearning for a child that would never be. “And she would be beautiful, just like her mother.”

Feeling tears threatening, Nat decided to lighten the mood. “You mean the mother with the dirty mouth?”

“That’s our secret, baby. No one would believe the words fuck and cock fall out of your mouth at the drop of a dime these days.”

“Only with you,” she said, feigning indignation.

“Yes, baby, only with me. Only you and me, for the rest of our lives.”

 

Time passed quickly, and soon, their wedding day was here. Marie Benson fussed with Natalie’s veil and exchanged a wistful glance with her daughter in the mirror.

“You are such a beautiful bride, sweetie,” she said, working very hard to keep her voice from breaking along with her heart.

“Thanks, Mom. I’m really happy. I want you to know that. I am so madly in love with Seth, and I can’t wait for Daddy to walk me down that aisle so I can become Mrs. Travis.”

“I am happy, too, that you found the love of your life. Some women never do. I try to remember those little details when I start to feel sad. It helps to remind myself that we never know when our time is up. It’s almost like a little gift to know, so you don’t waste time on things that aren’t important. You and Seth are remarkable people. You chose to take the opportunity to make every day count. That’s a blessing.”

Beverly Travis had slipped silently into the bridal room, unbeknownst to Natalie and Marie. She thought it best to clear her throat to make her presence known.

“Oh, goodness, Mrs. Travis, I didn’t hear you come in,” Nat said awkwardly.

“You look so lovely, Natalie. I don’t mean to interrupt; I just wanted to thank you for loving my son. Some days, I scream and rage and cry at the absolute unfairness of what cancer is stealing from me. Other days, like today, I find a bit of clarity and realize this could be so much worse.”

Marie frowned, unsure of the point Seth’s mother was trying to make. But Nat put her hand on her own mother’s arm as if to say, “Let her finish.”

“What I mean to say, and I’m doing it so poorly, is that I’m proud of you and Seth for not allowing cancer to be the thing that defines you. Your happily ever after may be cut short, but you won’t let that stop you from having it. You could have just given up and languished for the rest of the time you have left. Or you could have given in to all of the advice from people who mean well, people like me.”

Natalie felt compassion as a single tear escaped Beverly’s lashes and rolled down her cheek.

Beverly gently dabbed the tear away with a handkerchief she pulled from her clutch and continued, “Instead, you’ll have several beautiful months together, and your regrets will be few. I find that inspiring. I wouldn’t have the strength to do what you’re doing, but I’m so very glad you do. My son is a lucky man. I just wanted you to know how I feel.”

Natalie was at a loss for words, so she just smiled gratefully. But, as Beverly turned to leave, Marie spoke up. “My daughter is a lucky woman to be marrying a man of such great character. His parents raised him well.”

Beverly smiled and darted out, afraid she would start bawling.

As the guests settled into their chairs, Tom Benson stood waiting with his daughter.

“I’m about to walk my little girl down the aisle and give her hand to the luckiest man on Earth, peanut. Thank you for being a stubborn redhead and not listening to the naysayers. Not every girl gets to marry her best friend, but it’s obvious that you and Seth have each other’s backs through thick and thin. Be happy, sweetie. That’s all I ask. Be happy with every last breath you have left.”

“Thank you, Dad. I’m ridiculously happy. Thanks for being my biggest supporter in all of this.”

They walked arm in arm toward the arbor that acted as an altar. He kissed his daughter and shook the hand of his soon-to-be son-in-law. After exchanging loving glances, he placed her hand in Seth’s and went to join his wife.

Seth’s buddy, Jake, stood to his right as Best Man, while Sarah, Natalie’s friend, flanked her left side. The officiant, Jake’s brother, Daniel, began the ceremony by asking everyone to be seated.

Natalie felt giddy as she tried hard to focus on what Daniel was saying about love and kindness. She could tell Seth was struggling to pay attention, too, by the way he was grinning at her with that goofy smile that melted her heart.

When it came time for their vows, Seth went first.

“Natalie, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met. I promise to cherish you and support you in everything you do. I will be there to hold your hand when you’re scared, and to wipe your tears when you cry. But, most of all, I will love you until I take my final breath. You are my life.”

Natalie took a deep breath before she began.

“Seth, you are the most incredible man I have ever met. I promise to love you and honor you, but I can’t make any guarantees about obeying.”

There were some giggles from the wedding guests, then she continued.

“I promise to respect you and be grateful every day for the day you barged into my life. Although, I’m the one who almost hit your car, so maybe my details are fuzzy. Anyway, what I really want you to know is that I will love you always. You are my life.”

Rings were exchanged along with the vows. Then Daniel said, “By the power vested in me as an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, it gives me great pleasure to proclaim that you are husband and wife. Please kiss your bride, then turn to greet your friends and family as the new Mr. and Mrs. Seth and Natalie Travis.”

Tears of joy flowed rampantly as the newlywed couple walked down the aisle to Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” and into the garden area where the reception was being held.

They ate, drank, and enjoyed the evening's merriment. The bride and groom requested that speeches be short and sweet. Then, it was time for dancing.

There were all the lovely traditional dances that Natalie had dreamed about as a girl when she pictured her future wedding, starting with the bridal dance. Afterward, Seth danced with his mother, and Natalie danced with her father, after which all the guests were invited to join the festivities.

While the happy couple mingled with guests, Beverly and Marie sipped some tea and watched their children enjoying life to the fullest.

“Is it wrong that I pray for a miracle every day? Not just for Seth, but for Natalie, too,” Beverly added quickly.

“No, it’s not wrong; I do the same thing. Or, at least, that’s what I’ve been doing. I think it’s time to pray for something different, though,” Marie said wistfully. “I think the miracle already happened.”

Beverly’s brow furrowed. “What do you mean?”

“Look at our children, Beverly. Look how in love they are. Two young people with terminal cancer found each other. I feel better knowing my daughter didn’t miss out on love.”

“I suppose you’re right. Look at them dancing; they can hardly keep their hands off each other. I’m sure they wish we would all leave,” Beverly laughed.

Meanwhile, on the dance floor, Nat looked over Seth’s shoulder and raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t look now, Seth, but your mother and my mother are talking and laughing together.”

“What a relief. I was worried about them getting along.”

“Well, I mean, it’s nice if they do, but it’s not like they will have to deal with each other forever once we are gone,” Nat said, shrugging.

auroramazzeo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
auroramazzeo

Seth leaned over to kiss his bride and changed the subject. “Is Jake’s hand on Sarah’s ass?”

Nat scanned the dance floor and saw their friends, swaying to the music, like two people falling in love.

“Wow! Well, good for them. Now, Mr. Travis, how about you follow suit and plant your hand on my ass?”

“Mrs. Travis, you impatiently naughty bride! We will have plenty of time later in our honeymoon suite. Besides, the DJ has to play one more song.”

“He does?”

“Yes, he does; before I take you to bed tonight, my darling wife, I want one last dance with you.”

Kissing her, Seth nodded at the DJ, who announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to ask you all to clear the dance floor, please. The groom would like to have one last dance with his bride before they leave the reception. Afterward, I promise to play a solid twenty minutes of fun, fast-paced dance music.”

Natalie tilted her head and frowned. “What are you up to, Seth?”

Seth took her hands in his and watched the guests return to their tables.

“I know this isn’t a traditional song for a newlywed couple to dance to, but it fits us, Nat.”

When the opening notes to Coldplay’s “Fix You” began to play, Natalie was overwhelmed by her emotions. She’d had so much fun all night and had allowed herself to forget about their doomed fate. She was momentarily angry at Seth for stealing that feeling away. But she’d promised him one last dance, so she clung to him as he moved her slowly across the dance floor while everyone looked on.

However, as she listened to the lyrics, she realized what Seth was trying to say. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do, if he had the power to do so, to make their cancer go away. And they would guide each other through the really dark times ahead. Her heart melted, and silent tears streamed down her face, just like in the song.

“I love you, Natalie Travis. I hope you understand how much I wish I could fix you and fix me …”

“Shh, I understand. And, you know what? As much as I’ve put on a happy face while we’ve been living our best lives to the fullest, I’ve feared death. I’m not afraid anymore; I know you’ll be there with me. I love you so much.”

There wasn’t a dry eye in the garden as the song ended. The newly married couple waved goodbye as they made their escape.

Once they reached their suite, Seth put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Then he helped his new bride out of her wedding dress, shocked to find her without panties.

“Holy crap, Nat! If I’d have known you were commando under that dress, I’d have brought you to the room much sooner. You little minx!”

She blushed and moved to help him undo his tie. Her fingers deftly unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt as well. Once she had him naked, she removed her bra and directed his hands to cup her breasts. He squeezed them and let out an unintended laugh.

“Is there something funny about you manhandling my tits?”

“God, no! I was laughing at myself about a very greedy, guy-like comment that popped into my head.”

“Care to share?”

“You’ll think I’m terrible, but I was just thinking how grateful I am that you have a brain tumor and not breast cancer.”

Natalie laughed. “Would it help if I admitted that I was thinking the same thing about you having lung cancer and not testicular cancer?”

“Well, we are newlyweds; it’s normal that we have sex on the brain and are thankful that we can have a wonderfully typical wedding night.”

Nat looked at Seth seductively. “If we do it right, it won’t be typical at all.”

They stood naked before each other for a moment, as if someone had pressed pause on the scene. Then he picked her up and carried her to the king-sized bed. He took her legs in his hands and opened them, delighted to see her obvious arousal.

He kneeled on the floor and scooted her to the edge of the bed so she was inches from his face. His hot breath on her bare mound caused a hitch in her breathing. And, when his tongue began to part her glistening pink folds, she moaned softly.

He was torn between wanting to devour her and savor her. So, he aimed for somewhere between restraint and unbridled passion and was rewarded with nectar sweeter than he’d ever tasted when he took her right up to, and then, over the edge.

“Oh, my God, Seth! I need you inside me!”

He stopped and looked up at her again. “What’s the rush, darling?” Then he continued his sensual assault on her hard little nub, edging her again, denying her, until she cried out, “Please, I need to cum! I’ll do whatever you want. Just let me cum!”

He looked up a third time and raised an eyebrow. “Anything, darling?”

“Yes, please, Seth, you’re driving me mad!”

He dove in and devoured her until her hips bucked against him. She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Driven by his intense need for her, he stood at the edge of the bed, lifted her legs over his shoulders, and sunk his rigid pole into her hot, wet pussy.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! God, yes!” Natalie cried out. “Fuck me, Seth! Fuck me hard!”

“Mmm, that’s what I like to hear. Beg me some more, Nat. Beg me to keep fucking you hard until I fill you with my seed!”

“God, yes! Please fuck me, Seth! Fuck me hard, fill me up, make me yours!”

He felt her orgasm as she shuddered. But he wasn’t done with her yet. He thrust into her with slow, rhythmic moves. The alcohol was playing in his favor, giving him the staying power to make her cum again and again. Finally, he could hold back no longer.

“I’m gonna fill you up, baby!” he said as he picked up the pace and fucked her with wild abandon.

He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as he exploded, emptying himself into her as they came together.

Seth collapsed on the bed next to Natalie, feeling like his heart might jump out of his chest; it was beating so fast. It was a couple of minutes before either one of them could speak.

“Oh, my God, Nat. You were right! Fucking married pussy is so hot!”

“You’re so much fun, Seth. That was amazing. Best wedding night sex ever!”

“Oh? You’ve had other wedding night sex?” he teased.

“No. Only you, always you, forever. Or at least till one of us …”

“Shh, no more talking. Suck me hard so I can make love to my wife again.”

“Baby, that wasn’t making love, that was primal fucking.”

“This time, I promise it will be slow and sweet.”

They made love into the night and fell asleep curled up together. When morning arrived, Seth ordered room service for breakfast and enjoyed his wife one more time while they waited.

About midday, Seth’s phone buzzed.

If you and Nat have come up for air, text me back. Sarah and I want to stop by with your wedding gift.

“Hey, baby, Jake and Sarah want to come by and bring our wedding gift. You okay with that?”

“What time do we leave for the airport?”

“Not until 6:00 p.m.”

“Then sure, we’ve got time.”

They were showered and dressed by the time their friends arrived and scurried into the hotel suite excitedly.

“Fancy digs here, Seth. You sure know how to do things in style.”

“Thanks, Jake. A guy only gets married once, especially me,” he said, making light of the comment. “So, you guys wanna spill why your hand was on her ass last night?”

Sarah’s eyes were sparkling. “We got engaged last night!”

“What? Holy crap, that was fast!”

Jake laughed. “You’re one to talk.”

“True. Well, congratulations. We are very happy for you both.”

Sarah said, “It was sort of important because we’ll need to get married soon if you are cool with the gift we want to give you.”

“I don’t understand,” Nat said, looking confused.

“You can say no, but we really hope you’ll say yes,” Jake added.

Seth frowned, “Just spill it. What’s going on?”

“We got the idea when you told me you wished you could have a baby. Sarah and I would like to do in vitro fertilization.”

Nat felt pangs of jealousy squeeze her heart. “That’s great, but what does that have to do with us? Have you even tried to conceive naturally if that’s what you want so badly?”

Sarah could hear the hurt in Natalie’s voice. “No, Nat, you are misunderstanding.”

Jake interrupted her. “We have been using condoms so we wouldn’t get pregnant. We want, well, okay, maybe this is weird, but …”

The words stuck in Jake’s throat, so Sarah finished his sentence. “We want to have your baby. We want to take your eggs and your sperm and have your baby. I know it probably won’t happen in time, before, well …”

Natalie threw her arms around Sarah and sobbed.

Seth was dumbfounded. He looked at Jake and said, “I have no words. I’m … why?”

“Because we love you, and we want a part of you to live on with us. But we also want your parents to be able to be grandparents. This would be their grandchild.”

Now Seth started crying, too.

“Please say yes,” Sarah said softly. “It would mean so much for us to be able to do this for you.”

Seth and Nat looked at each other and then back at their friends. “Yes,” they said together through a multitude of tears.

~~~~~

Several months later, the tumor in Natalie’s head shifted again and affected her ability to speak. Her decline after that was rapid, and home hospice care was brought in to help make her final days as comfortable as possible. Seth was on oxygen, unable to breathe without it. But he still handled as much of Nat’s care as he could manage.

Jake and Sarah visited often, and one Saturday afternoon, they brought sonograms of their baby to share.

“It’s a girl!” Sarah said excitedly, taking Nat’s hand and placing it on her belly. “Your daughter is in there, and we promise to take such good care of her. We’ll name her Joy Beverly-Marie Travis to honor you and both of your moms.”

Nat smiled weakly and motioned for Sarah to come closer. She put her mouth close to her unborn child, safely tucked away in her amazing friend’s womb, and whispered, “L-love y-y-you.”

Then, she looked up at Seth and said, “T-tired n-n-now. Wanna go.”

“Sleep?” he asked, hoping that’s what she meant.

But she shook her head. “Go. T-t-time. Love y-you…”

Jake poked his head into the living room, where Seth’s and Natalie’s parents were eating lunch. “I think it’s time,” he said solemnly.

With their parents and best friends present in the room, Seth held Natalie’s hand and softly sang “Fix You” to his wife as she passed away. He laid his head on her chest and cried.

“I love you, Natalie. Wait for me in heaven, baby. I’ll be with you again soon.”

Epilogue

Seth Travis lived long enough to hold his daughter. Like her mother, she had red hair and beautiful blue eyes. “Your mama loved you so much, Joy; be fierce and brave like her. I love you, too. I wish I could stay here with you and take care of you. But you’re in such good hands.”

Two weeks later, Seth passed away with his family by his side: his mom and dad, Natalie’s parents, Jake, Sarah, and Baby Joy. Before he took his last breath, he saw Natalie, waiting for him with a smile.

~~~~~

Ten years later …

“Joy, are you almost done? Grandma Beverly and Nana Marie will be here in a few minutes.”

“Mama Sarah, what’s this video?” Joy asked, clicking on a file on Jake’s computer after finishing her homework.

“Oh, wow! That’s from your mom and dad’s wedding. That was their last dance,” Sarah said, feeling tears threatening.

Joy turned back to the monitor and tilted her head. “But it’s such a sad song!”

“It is, but it had deep meaning for them. Listen to the words Joy; they relate to their genuine affection for each other and how they supported each other during challenging times.”

Joy paid close attention to the lyrics and sighed, “But they couldn’t fix each other, could they?”

“No, baby, they couldn’t. I’m so sorry. But they loved each other, and they loved you.”

Joy watched as her parents danced and smiled. “It’s okay. They look happy here. Maybe they are dancing in heaven.”

Sarah hugged Joy. “I’ll just bet they are, sweetie,” she said, swearing she saw Seth and Natalie out of the corner of her eye as a warm feeling washed over her. “In fact, I know they are.”

Seth and Natalie were, indeed, dancing as they watched their little girl, happy to know that a part of them lived on.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments