Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Meant to Be

"Your first love will always be in your heart."

20
14 Comments 14
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

She sat in her car unable to move. "Is this real? Is he really here?"

It had been twenty years since they'd seen each other. They were young and in love as only kids can be. So sweet and innocent although they were never truly innocent of the hardships of life. Both had known too well of what life could do to you. He was her first love.

She looked in the mirror checking her hair again, pulled her sunglasses on and took a deep breath. She looked around; this place, so ironic to meet here in the same place they had visited so often. Not much had changed in the twenty years that had passed. Some new equipment but same pool there, same pavilion over here and same bridge that led to his house right there.

Slowly she walked up the hill and saw him sitting there. Glad her dark glasses shielded her eyes, so he was not able to look into her soul or see her tears. They both looked older now, although she was afraid of what he would see in her. As they walked closer to each other, the years slipped away, and all she saw was the kindest brightest green eyes she had ever seen and his smile. The smile that made her always reveal so much to him, to trust him with her secrets. In those eyes, she saw them at twenty and also remembered the sadness that separated them. She looked away trying to stop the tears from flowing.

When they reached each other, he wrapped her in his arms without any words. The tears flowed, and they stood in the middle of the park and held each other like they'd wanted many times over the years. They both had many things they wanted to say, but the words just wouldn't come.

They both knew this was a bittersweet reunion. So many years passed, both of them different people now with different lives. They'd come far, but yet things were left unsettled. They didn't know where to begin. They held each other and just absorbed the fact they were really here together at last.

He took her hand as they walked in silence. Each of them in their own thoughts. Neither wanted to disturb the peace by bringing up the past.

"You look great," he smiled.

"Thank you so do you," she replied nervously.

Again the silence enveloped them. Both of them knew that they could not change what happened after the last time together, but they both remembered it vividly.

ooOOoo

Once they had been an item. Youth had separated them after high school.

Now he was twenty-three, and she was two years younger. They had talked about their lives. He told her about his girlfriend, and she talked about her ex. They remembered the past and mutual friends. It felt so right to be there together. They continued the night going to the movies.

They held hands and kissed again and again. The time they had been apart melted away. When the movie was over, they didn't want the night to end.

After the movie, he took her back to his place where they kissed and cuddled. His hands roamed over her body sending chills throughout her. The part of herself she had never given, now she offered to him freely.

He lifted her shirt over her head trailing kisses down her body. When he opened her bra, he cupped her breasts, and she started to moan. He sucked, nipped on her nipples as he opened her pants. She helped him slide them off. Then waited while he hastily removed his clothes.

He slid back beside her trailing his fingers up her legs to her wet slit. He gently slipped two fingers inside her. She was so tight, and she moaned lifting her hips to him. Her body begged for him to complete the connection.

He pushed his fingers in and out of her as he kissed her passionately. Their tongues danced to the sounds of the music that was in their minds. He pressed his thumb to her clit sending her over the edge.

As she was lost in her orgasm, he withdrew his fingers and pushed his hard cock into her slick opening. She wrapped her legs around his, encouraging him to go deeper. She wanted this, she wanted him. He slowly made love to her, both knowing this was the only chance they would have to ever be together.

It was a beautiful night. Unfortunately, it had to come to an end. She had to work the early shift and only had enough time to shower and leave. He kissed her goodbye, not realizing that this would be the last time they would see each other for twenty years. Life just had a way of keeping them apart.

ooOOoo

Now fate brought them back together again. They knew that it was wrong, but the pull of what they had had was great.

The one thing neither of them was ready to acknowledge or talk about was the baby they had lost. It had happened so fast. She was only a few months pregnant when she miscarried. He didn't even know about it until after the fact.

Fate had sent him off, to another state, to care for a sick family member. As much as she tried to find him, she just couldn't. There weren't cell phones or social networking in those days. When she was finally able to get in touch with him, it was by letter through a mutual acquaintance.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

She had cried so much for them, the baby, the love they would always carry in their hearts.

Here in the park, they grieved together for all of the losses life had thrown at them. He slipped off her sunglasses and looked through her eyes into her soul. They both had new lives. They were older and supposed to be wiser. They had families and spouses, but they felt the pull. It would always be there.

He took her by the hand and led her to his car. They drove around for awhile not knowing exactly where they would end up. They spoke of people they knew but mostly just listened to the music on the radio. As they drove out of town, she pulled out her phone and texted her husband making excuses to be gone for the night, then shut her phone off. She held his hand and knew whatever happened tonight was for them, and the life they should have had, for no one else.

He pulled into a driveway of a house that belonged to a friend. Her heart raced nervously as he helped her from the car. He knew no-one was home for the week and went in with a spare key.

He took her hand and led her to a bedroom. She was nervous as he began to slowly undress her. She looked different now, her body softer, age and gravity had taken over.

He had looked into her eyes before he leaned in to kiss her. "I've always loved you. You are in my heart forever," he whispered into her ear.

Tears flowed freely over her cheeks as he took her mouth in a soft kiss. He was in no hurry, wanted to savor every part of her.

She started to remove his clothes. Pulling his t-shirt off, opening his jeans. He pulled them off, and she began kissing his mouth. Their tongues had entwined before she moved across his cheek nipping on his ear then down his neck.

She ran her hands over his chest while she continued exploring his chest and over his abs. She knelt before him until his hard cock was directly in front of her.

She looked up into his eyes as she twirled her tongue slowly around the mushroom head. She wrapped her hand around him as best she could. He was long and thick, and she wanted to taste all of him.

She kept her eyes on his, sliding her tongue along one side then the other. Following along her own erotic path from his purple head to his balls. She made sure to lick each one as she massaged them.

When she returned to the tip, she tongued his slit before slowly gliding her warm mouth over his hard cock. She slid her mouth down and back. Each time taking him deeper into her throat. She sucked him harder, her eyes watering each time she gagged but she just kept sucking him deeper harder faster. She released him and again licked all around, nipping and sucking. She took each of his balls into her mouth before licking lower to his perineum.

He pulled her up to stand before him and began kissing down her body. Squeezing and cupping her full breasts as he gently bit each nipple. He then moved along her body. He ran his hands over her softness, along her hips and pressed her legs open.

He placed his face before her pussy as he used his fingers to feel her wetness. He could smell her arousal as he guided two fingers inside her wet channel. As he used his fingers, he leaned forward, blew on her pussy before he licked her lips.

She was squirming under his ministrations, which made him add another finger and lick all around her clit. He pumped three fingers in her and bit down gently. She screamed out in ecstasy as her first orgasm hit her. He didn't stop but continued to lap at her juices that were now covering his fingers. He slowly pulled his fingers out and slipped them into her mouth. She sucked and licked them clean as he kissed his way back up her body.

He chose to take his time tonight. To give her one special night to remember forever. Not to take the pain away but to give her happier memories in its place.

He leaned over her, kissed her deeply, passionately. His hands caressed her body as they roamed.

She opened her legs, and he pressed the head of his cock to her opening. She moaned as he entered her slowly. Her walls slick with her juices enveloped him as he pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy. She felt him all the way to her core. They were connected in every way possible. He began moving slowly in and out of her. His hard cock filling her each time he pushed deep inside.

As he made love to her, a tear rolled down her cheek. Somewhere in the background, a radio played 'Near You Always.' She remembered all they had lost and knew they were not meant to be.

Slowly a smile creased her cheek, and the tears dried knowing that this was a treasure she would always cherish. A moment that would go a long way to healing her soul.

**author's note: Thank you very much ChrisM for your editing and keeping my words aligned when I tend to jumble them up. **

 

 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments