Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Love, Ophelia

"A loving couple enjoy their sexual chemistry."

6
1 Comment 1
549 Views 549
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"The name Ophelia does not refer to a specific individual. It felt improper to name the character after someone that I know or have had sex with, so I went with something neutral."

In my life I have only ever loved two women. My first girlfriend, and Ophelia. There were years of space between the two. I enjoyed my time with new people in between, but there was never a right fit. Then, when Ophelia and I met a few years ago, we just…clicked. Now that we live together things between us haven't cooled at all, if anything, these last couple of years things have gotten hotter than ever as we explore together. I've never been this turned on in my life and I can't wait to see where our escapades take us.

When I got home from work Ophelia was lounging on the couch waiting for me. She would leave earlier in the morning than me, so she was normally home when I got back from work. I had sent her a text earlier not to worry about dinner, but I didn't tell her what I had planned. When I walked through the door she looked at me curiously. She smiled as I walked in but it wasn't until she saw the Thai food that she shot up to welcome me home,

“Holy fuck I love you!” she said.

“Or you love Thai food and I have some,” I joked, kissing her quickly then itching her scalp with my free hand. Her eyes turned to crescents and she smiled cat-like, enjoying the attention. She pressed her face to my chest and we enjoyed the moment.

My stomach made a sound and we chuckled, kissing again before moving to the kitchen. She pulled out plates and silverware and I unpackaged everything from the bags. We talked about our day while we ate, but we both wanted to finish dinner quickly so that we could cuddle and unwind. It wasn't long until we were done and had everything cleaned up. 

We changed into comfortable clothes and met in the living room. I laid down on our beaten-up couch first and then Ophelia nestled in after me. At this point, we had the physical chemistry down to second nature. There was no shifting uncomfortably, we fit perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

We tossed on our favorite show and continued our dinner-time conversations, catching up on the day and spiraling naturally to other topics. As we talked I casually ran my hands along her. At first, it was just the tops of her thighs, but soon one of my long seemingly listless strokes from her hips towards her knees ended in me spreading her legs. I ran my hands back along the insides and I could feel her temperature spike. She released a barely audible gasp in surprise. In the middle of her sentence, she hadn't noticed what I was up to.

Instantly forgetting what she was talking about, Ophelia looked up at me and I leaned down to kiss her. I’m sure she could feel me physically react because there was very little space between us. With my hands still relishing in the warmth radiating from her, and with our lips pressed together, I could feel myself stirring. As I twitched against her she adjusted herself so I could feel her warmth more directly, which naturally accelerated my growth.

I reached down and rubbed her through her yoga pants. I used both hands at first, running my fingers up and down her labia. I wasn't in a hurry, I just wanted to turn her on. Too used to how I play she kissed me deeply, grating against me, trying to provoke me. To her frustration, I didn't take the bait. I ran my hands back up the inside of her thighs and closed her legs when I reached her knees. We were still kissing but she could feel me breaking away and she chased me with her mouth.

When I escaped I gave her a last peck on the lips and grinned wolfishly. She tried using the fact that I was still hard to her advantage. Hands on either side of her body, Ophelia rocked forward and back. With each movement, we could feel each other. I had fallen into my own trap and closing my eyes, I enjoyed her work. I could feel her getting wet and I didn't want her to stop.

Regaining control, I stopped her. My arms surrounded and constricted her, but undeterred, she tried to keep it up. I laughed and kissed her on the cheek, then I slid out from under her and got off the couch. I set her back down and she glared at me murderously.

“That HAS to be against the rules,” she said indignantly.

“What?” I asked, “I have to pee!”

“Oh, so you aren't running away because I’M WINNING?” she accused.

“Of course not, madam, I am a man of honor” I responded in mock horror. I was visibly running my hand along myself through my basketball shorts, and she eyed me hungrily.

I grabbed her by the chin and kissed her, and she grabbed me and stroked me while we made out. I groaned and pulled away. Walking towards the bathroom, I told her I would be right back. Once inside, I had to take a couple of breaths to regain control or my erection, which would make it impossible to piss without making a mess. When I was done and my hands were washed, I went to rejoin Ophelia.

To my surprise, she was waiting for me, not on the couch where I left her, but leaning against the wall facing the bathroom.

“Oh, do you need to–” I started but before I could finish she was on me.

It started slow but both of us were heated from the living room. In a torrent of passion, we kissed, our mutual warmth grew, and we drank each other in, both longing to be impossibly close. We never stopped working toward pushing the limits of that impossibility. Hands searching, we had the slow impatience of two individuals reluctant to leave one moment but desperate to reach the next. Each of us had sudden bursts of inspiration, shedding clothing before getting lost again. When one of us drew back in after losing more of the space between us, the pressure grew to account for the heartbeats of separation. Our arms gripped tighter, our lips moved faster, and we pulled each other closer until one of us had another moment of divine insight, remembering that removing another layer of clothing would bring us even closer for the small sacrifice of seconds apart.

Mercifully, there was little left to remove. We didn't realize how quickly what had started as calm passion had turned into an all-consuming need. We went from satisfaction to famine without internalizing our building hunger. It had started–as it usually did with us– as a game.

We were standing, unprepared, at the edge of the living room. I reached my hands down and grabbed Ophelia behind her thighs just under her ass and pulled her towards me. Sensing my intentions she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist so I could pull her into my arms.

As I walked down the hall towards our room, she rubbed herself against me, making my cock throb aggressively, the cotton of our underwear was the only thing separating us now. I could feel how hot and wet she was and I could feel how much she was enjoying me. Our lips left for a second when suddenly she pulled her body away. Using her legs and my arms to support her, she ripped off her bra and pressed her body against mine. Her naked chest pressed against mine made me throb again. She felt the effect she had on me, and smiling through our renewed kissing she rubbed against me with new enthusiasm.

Her antagonism overcame me and I had to stop to push her against the nearest wall, using it for leverage so I could reciprocate, pushing into her, trying to angle myself so I was hitting her clit with each stroke. She stopped kissing me and gasped so I knew I was succeeding. Continuing, I kissed her neck with satisfaction. I could feel her building, and she moaned lowly before leaning down and kissing my head.

She started to move her legs and at first I thought she was trying to restart her own advances. I thought the movement was uncharacteristically awkward because of how I had positioned us but when I straightened out, I realized she was trying to pull my boxers down with her legs and feet. Kissing her again, I chuckled and we smiled at each other, lips joined, we looked into each other's eyes. She was wrapped around me and still pressed against the wall so I reached down and dropped my boxers for her, right there in the hall.

Sighing with pleasure she went back to work and realizing how close we were to what we wanted, I moved away from the wall. I couldn't thrust against her while I was walking but she more than made up for my inability with her enthusiasm. She was so wet and I was so hard that every movement we risked joining. If only we had removed her panties before we became entangled, I would be in her already. But the pleasure of how things develop naturally was undeniable. I was happy Ophelia and I had this kind of relationship. We were good partners.

As we crossed the threshold of the bedroom, I used my heel to close the door and leaned my back against it. We couldn't wait anymore. We both felt the change and knew what was about to happen. She relaxed her legs and I used my hands on her ass to make space, she reached down and moved the thin slip of cotton to the side. We sank into each other and as we became one, her eyes snapped open. Our kissing slowed and stopped as we moaned into each other's mouths, our eyes locked, reflecting each other.

We couldn't imagine being closer, but we tried anyway.

I took the last couple of steps to the bed, we didn't thrust or move away, we enjoyed the closeness. It was like in the beginning, like the kiss that started this. We were steady. Content to finally be together, happy to have achieved this moment of liberation. I set Ophelia on the edge of our bed, never leaving her, using the bed for leverage I pushed deeper into her. We kissed and both moved our hips, wanting to be closer without pulling away.

Finally, I moved my hands up her body to touch her tits, playing with her nipples. That's when we both started to feel the hunger again. I pulled away, not far, just enough to push into her again, trying to get closer, always trying to get closer. Then again. This time pulling slightly further away before thrusting again, now I could feel us both building. I kept thrusting into her, slowly at first but speeding up, we matched each other's movements instinctually. We had been together long enough and enjoyed each other often enough, to know how to move perfectly together during this kind of sex.

I had one hand tangled in her hair, holding her head in my palm. The other was around her, working with my legs and Ophelia’s own efforts to move us. I stood without thinking, bringing Ophelia with me. She had her arms around me and now I was fucking her in the air. Squatting and thrusting, I used my arms to push and pull her. Muscling her around I fucked her like a toy. She relaxed and trusted me to support her. Leaving her arms around my neck for stability, she bit my neck, succumbing to pleasure. She left me to do my work until it was her turn to control me.

I felt euphoric, expending my energy in her. Thrusting rapidly and using my strength with our weights to pump in and out of her until my legs were shaking. I could feel a dull ache spreading through my limbs. I switched my grip on her and she responded with her own body immediately so that we were close and intimate again, me standing with her wrapped up in my arms at the foot of the bed. Still joined, grinding slightly while we kissed, both of us panting.

I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. She shifted while I did so that she was already in position to ride me. Still catching our breath, she started slowly, kissing me and lying chest to chest at first, but she quickly started to pick up the pace. Sitting upright, Ophelia started going fast. It was her turn to fuck me and I could feel her legs already shaking around me. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, she probably had already had a few small orgasms but I could tell this was going to be a big one and I wanted to help.

I was getting close too but I wanted to try to hold on. If I could time it right maybe we could cum together. I reached up her body and wrapped my hands around her tits. Then when she was right on the edge she slammed her body down into me and ground the spot she liked. Then I arched my back, grabbed her by the hips, and pushed into the spot for her. That’s when the dam broke for both of us.

She convulsed, hands in my hair, mouth open, moaning, face to my neck. Thrusting uncontrollably it was like she had completely lost control of her nervous system. My response was equal but almost opposite. I clamped down on her like a vice, holding her closer than ever, every muscle in my body locked to the extreme, except for like her I was still humping wildly. I could feel my cock twitching inside of her, filling her with my hot sticky load. Even after regaining control I pumped into her, cock still twitching periodically, causing additional sounds of pleasure from my love.

We stayed wrapped up in each other for what felt like an eternity. Radiating with bliss, we were content in our own little universe, immune to the outside world. As we came back to ourselves, I realized I was still inside her. She started kissing my neck and then grinned at me lovingly, moving her hips, testing how hard I was.

When she started teasing, I was beginning to deflate, but her prompting was all I needed to swell back to fully erect. I was the only thing keeping the cum from flowing out of her and we both knew it. Having done this regularly, we had a couple ways of moving forward and I knew what I was feeling, so before she could move, I whispered in her ear, “Wrap up.”

She wrapped her arms and legs around me obediently and I moved to the edge of the bed so I could stand again. When I got up I turned around and put her onto her back, and then I thrust into her, pushing my seed as deep inside as I could. Kissing again, we smiled, and I asked, “How do you want me?”

“I want you to fuck me from behind, but first come here for a second.” She replied, gesturing for me to come closer with a single seductive finger.

I obeyed her and when I stepped forward she leaned down and wrapped her mouth around me. I could feel my dick somehow get even harder inside of her and after a few head bobs that drew a moan from my lips she pulled away. Licking her lips, Ophelia smiled at me innocently. I leaned down, wrapped my hand around her throat, pulled her mouth to mine, and kissed her passionately, conveying all of my love through my lips as we tasted each other, our blended cum sticky and sweet.

I could feel her conveying the same love back to me. I could also feel how turned on she was by the light choking, especially after the reassurance of genuine intimacy. My blood rose, I could tell it was on, and I was ready. I pushed her flat on the bed, then flipped her over, positioning her how I wanted. I ripped off her ruined underwear, and leaned down to pick them up, biting each of her ass cheeks playfully before standing upright again.

Grabbing her around the waist, I pushed back into her. Between how soaked she was and the cum I left inside her, I slid all the way in with no resistance. This time I didn't wait to enjoy the first thrust, I wanted her, fast and hard. My position was ever evolving as I almost continuously sought ways to increase our pleasure. I started by moving my hands up her body, and grabbing her breasts while I slammed into her. Playing with her nipples, I gave her a last squeeze before moving on.

 As much as this was for her, I enjoyed the power running through my body into her. My favorite sport since we met was playing our game, our continuous one-upmanship of sexual stimulation. Always training to see who would win the next time we felt ourselves slip without talking into the unspoken competition. We both always won, and we both always sought to improve, to compete better next time, so we could bring it to a new and unseen level.

MoanIsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoanIsa

I lost myself in her. I wrapped my arms under hers and around her shoulders so I could hug her close. She turned to kiss me, awkward at first, I moved to accommodate her. Slowing and enjoying the moment, I felt our connection and I leveraged myself to hit her favorite spot with a well-placed thrust. She gasped and gave me a look to die for, so I leaned back and dug in, pulling her arms behind her. She closed her eyes moaning for me and I went back to work. She was building again and I could feel her getting close.

I set a steady rhythm with her so she could build up to something exceptional, and when I felt she was almost at the edge, I wrapped my hand around her neck again. Wrapping my other hand in her hair, I pulled just enough to apply pressure. I could feel her orgasm starting so I applied a little extra pressure to her neck, slowed my pace, and reached down with my now free hand to rub her clit.

Ophelia bucked wildly into me, I could feel her pussy contracting. Her chaotic movements almost pushed me out but I let go of her neck and used that arm to hold her to me so I didnt slip out,

She was panting and twitching periodically, I didn't stop gently rubbing her clit and I kept slowly thrusting, teasing her sensitivity more than anything.

When she had had some time to recover I stood again, still inside her and still behind her, I was supporting her weight entirely and I turned to sit down. Now she was sitting on top of me, as if she had been riding me in reverse on the edge of the bed. She played with me a little, moving her hips and legs to fuck me, but she was exhausted. 

She leaned backwards so her spine was on my chest, and I slid out of her. I reached up and she moved with me so we were embracing. She nestled into my arms, eyes closed, her legs were open and tangled with mine. We kissed slowly and occasionally; we didn't need to say anything other than “I love you” and “I love you too.” I reached down and touched her, running a finger along her pussy I could feel the mess we made. I plunged one slow, strong finger into her and pulled it out. I tasted it, and she opened her eyes to look at me before kissing me greedily.

There wasn't a fever to us anymore but we had an unending appreciation for each other and that led us towards constant sexual wellness. We wanted to satisfy each other, in the way that cooks want someone they love and are feeding to be full.Neither of us wanted to leave the other wanting for anything. We always wanted the other to go to bed feeling cared for and complete. In that spirit Ophelia lazily reached down and began stroking me, knowing that I didn't cum a second time.Refusing to rest until she brought us closer to equal satisfaction she started playing with me. She knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't judge her if she didn't. I loved her enough to end things here, but she loved me enough that most times she insisted on reciprocation.

She felt me get hard in her hand. I lay there and enjoyed it, letting myself get ready for whatever she wanted to do next. She kissed her way down my body, smiling impishly, I knew what she was going to do now and my body tensed with anticipation. She took me into her mouth, bobbing up and down, stroking me with her hand. I couldn't stop from moaning, she was well-practiced. She knew how to take care of me.

I felt amazing but I interrupted her by reaching down and gently guiding her by the chin back up to me. I kissed her again, moaning into her mouth as she continued to stroke me.

I sighed into her mouth. “You know the rules.”

Ophelia rolled her eyes at me playfully and responded, “Yessir.”

She went back to sucking my dick but she moved her body so she was kneeling next to me. She spread her legs so that with my closest hand, I could finger her and play with her clit.

“Good girl,” I moaned

Ophelia responded by going down to the base of my cock and rolling her tongue around so I writhed with pleasure. With my free hand, I gripped her head, gently pushing further into her, and with my other hand I curled my finger, hitting what I knew was her favorite spot. I got the reaction I was hoping for when she moaned around my cock and squirmed, bucking trying to fuck my finger. I used it to guide her, pulling her towards me with her pussy. Picking up on the message she temporarily stopped blowing me, and she moved to straddle my face so that we were sixty-nineing.

Her pussy was a mess but I loved this girl and this was far from the first time we had done this kind of thing. As she started sucking my dick again, I licked her pussy enthusiastically, getting harder and harder. I pulled her closer to me so I was consumed by the smell and taste of her. The competition, the desire to outperform ourselves for each other was back. There was an ebb and flow where at times Ophelia would feel so much pleasure that she was forced to neglect me, and vice versa.

Finally, we were both flailing with pleasure. We fucked each other's mouths, and happily allowed the same to be done to us. With howls of pleasure from both of us, for the second time that night, we came in unison. Emptying what was left of our desire. I could feel her taking pleasure in sucking every last drop from me, and I licked her clean too, tasting my own cum mixed with hers. She finished cleaning me with her tongue and finally, we were back in each other's arms. Kissing and tasting each other, we laughed at how sticky my beard was.

Eventually, we fell asleep, naked and happy.

The next day, when I woke up, Ophelia was still fast asleep, so I slipped from bed without waking her. I kissed her cheek before going to shower. I still reeked of last night and her scent and my seed were still in my beard. Back before we moved in together I would have put off showering for as long as was convenient, just so that I could smell her on me a little longer. Back then, I probably wouldn't have cum in my beard though. Back then, I probably wouldn't have gone down on her after making that kind of a mess. Over the years, some of the taboo things like that have slipped away. Our devotion and comfortability with each other erased barriers that, other than mornings like this, I rarely reflected on.

I cleaned myself but before I finished, my love walked in. It wasn't practical to shower together every night, but after nights like last night, when we felt especially connected, it was nice to share the extra intimacy. We kissed each other good morning, we had both brushed our teeth but apparently she hadn't gone to the bathroom yet because as we were embracing I could feel her peeing. We weren't into piss play, but in the shower, it was fair game. There were times each of us had been turned on by it but we had never incorporated it into play. On those rare occasions we did get turned on by pissing in the shower, it occasionally led to something else.

We had talked about it after and agreed that it must have been something to do with our humanness and we knew each other so well that we let that show through. Everyone pees, everyone showers. We want to be in the shower together, one of us needs to pee, and there weren't really consequences. So we didn't see any reason not to. If you pee on my leg, I'll wash it off, and maybe you'll make it up to me later.

Ophelia hadn't really had time to clean up after last night so I stood behind her and helped her wash her pussy. She was starting to get turned on but that was our game. She knew that I wanted to help clean her up, but she also knew that I was teasing her. When her pleasure became less of a passing interest and she started leaning in for more, I stopped. Then I innocently started cleaning benign parts of her as if nothing had happened while she glared up at me.

When she resumed the work I had started, I ran my hands up her naked body, grabbing her tits from behind. I played with her nipples and soon her work became play. When I heard her moan I stopped again, running my hands along her body. She rubbed her ass into my half-hard dick making a frustrated sound.

I pulled her close and asked as innocently as possible, “What’re you doing?”

She looked at me indignantly and pressed her naked ass against my rapidly swelling cock again and asked, “What’re YOU doing?”

“I’m just helping you get ready for work," I responded sweetly.

She huffed and I chuckled, then I kissed her cheek, then her neck and then I got out of the shower. I didn't have to leave until an hour after her and we were both up early because our activities the night before had put us to bed early. I tossed on my shorts from last night, which were still on the floor, and went to the kitchen to find something for us to eat.

I liked to cook for us. Honestly we both liked cooking for each other, and sometimes together, but on mornings when we both had work we kept things simple. I tossed some bread in the toaster and made scrambled eggs, careful not to over cook them. I grabbed the hot sauce and orange juice from the refrigerator. I had the table ready just as she was walking out in nothing but towels.

I smiled at her and she gave me some side eye with a scowl that turned into a grin before she could turn to hide it. I took a couple steps towards her and wrapped her up in my arms, she let me do it but she turned so she was facing away. I kissed her head, cheeks and neck and I asked her in a whisper, “What's wrong honey?”

“You’re being mean,” she said in a mocking pout.

“How am I being mean?” I asked, pretending to be surprised.

“You’re teasing me before I have to go to work and it’s not fair,” she replied with a half convincing quaver to her voice, turning her head away from me but not pulling away.

“You're only supposed to tease me when I have all day to MAKE you fuck me.” She rubbed her ass into me and reached her hands back to pull my hips closer to her. 

I tensed and I could feel her getting warm as the blood started rushing to my dick. I ran my hands up her body and grabbed her tits pushing forward into her, shifting so she could feel my cock grating against her ass and pussy. We were both heating up and I wanted her but I stepped away after kissing her on the cheek again. Ophelia scowled at me as I spanked her playfully and told her to get some breakfast.

Our meal was quick and quiet, I knew Ophelia wasn't really mad at me but I could tell that she was frustrated. I thought after last night she would be sated well enough that my morning teasing wouldn't bother her. Apparently, I had miscalculated. Now I was at risk of sending my horny love off to work, where she would stew all day until she either came home so ready to fuck that I wouldnt make it through the door before she rushed me. Or she would be so pissed that I would be sleeping on the couch. I decided that, as fun as the former could be, it wasn't worth the risk of the latter.

So as soon as Ophelia finished her eggs and toast, I walked to where she was perched on her stool, scooped her into my arms and kissed her. I walked towards the bedroom and she blinked up at me.

“What's going on?” she asked skeptically.

“I’m going to take care of you so you can have a good day.” I told her, kissing her forehead and taking the last couple of steps into our room.

I tossed her lightly onto the bed, gripping her thighs and pulling her toward me as if I was about to fuck her missionary style. Then I pressed into her with my whole body so she could feel my hard cock against her pussy. I kissed her intensely, our tongues dancing familiarly. Pulling away I adjusted her again and dropped to my knees. The towel that was wrapped around her came off when she collided with the bed, so now she was naked except for the towel around her head.

I kissed the inside of her legs. I could feel her sudden rush of excitement as  she finally figured out what I was up to. As I got closer and closer to her pussy her breath grew harder, coming in shuddering gasps. I hadn't realized how quickly she had gotten turned on this morning and I was glad I didn't let her leave for the day without some relief. I kissed each side of her labia, pulling it lightly with my lips, exhaling my warm breath on her exposed holes as I switched from one side to the other. She smelt fantastic and I couldn't wait to taste her.

“If this is some kind of trick, I'm going to fucking kill you.” Ophelia muttered, hands in my hair, using her ankles on my shoulder to pull herself closer.

I figured now was the time for action so instead of vocalizing a response, I plunged into her. I started by licking her labia and then sliding my tongue bottom to top through the length of her slit. Her juices flowed, bringing out the animal in me and I locked my arms around her waist. I ate like I was suffocating and she was air. There was no place in the world I wanted to be other than there. Surrounded by her. Her soft skin, her smell, her taste. I was able to feel every emotion through her body. I could hear the catches in her breath as I performed her favorite moves. This was what I lived for.

I didn't take long, I knew what the woman I loved needed to cum. Normally I would take my time but I knew she had to get dressed and I was going to have to shower again or I would smell like her all day. Not that I would mind.

Ophelia was getting closer so I shifted more of my focus to her clit, taking it between my lips. Rolling and pulling it gently. When I released it, I licked her entire pussy a couple more times, then I locked back in on her little bean. I flicked my tongue up and down because I knew that was how she wanted it and I heard her breath catch. I doubled my efforts, speeding up but making sure not to apply so much pressure that it stopped being pleasurable. She started cumming and as her legs relaxed I snuck a hand between her legs and slipped a long finger into her. Between the finger hitting her g spot inside and my tongue still working on her clit she let out a roar of approval.

Ophelia thrashed wildly. I stopped touching her clit because I knew how sensitive she could be but I kept my finger inside her and continued to stroke rhythmically. She looked at me and though she couldn't speak I knew what she wanted. Finger still inside her I adjusted so I was cradling her naked body in my lap and I kissed her. I could feel how happy and grateful she was. It was radiating from her body like some kind of divine energy. I felt blessed to be able to do this for her.

After she recovered and we realized what time it was, we had to leap into action. Ophelia went to the bathroom to wash up, and I got clothes ready for her so when she was done, she could get dressed to go. I would clean up once I knew she was on her way to work.

Soon, everything was ready. Ophelia was cleaned and dressed and ready for work, and we were kissing and saying our goodbyes at the door. As we stood there, embarrassing Ophelia gave me a taste of my own medicine. Reaching down while I was distracted, she slipped her hands into my shorts and started stroking my cock. I closed my eyes, enjoying her touch, losing myself in it. Then she stopped, pulled away, licked the precum off of her fingers, and leered at me.

I looked at her through heavy-lidded eyes, hungry for more. The glee she had at my reaction could not have been more obvious. Then, before stepping out of the door, she reached under her skirt and drew a wet finger back out. She moved closer and slid her finger into my mouth so I could taste her. I sucked it happily, groping her ass with one hand and keeping her finger in my mouth with the other.

“More of that later, Big Guy,” she said as she pushed away, winked, and left for work.

Published 
Written by StayInEasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments