Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hell Hath No Fury

"A husband strays and pays a heavy price before his wife forgives him."

95
24 Comments 24
2.7k Views 2.7k
8.8k words 8.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story takes a while to build but it eventually gets where we need it to go! If you like it, tap the icon and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

I fucked up. Big time. Like, the biggest fuck up in the history of fuck ups. Let me explain.

I married up, way up. If we had been alive 150 years ago, my wife would be the eldest daughter of the lord of the manor and I would be the lowly sod that mucks out the stables and dares not so much as make eye contact on the rare occasion that she happened to notice me. I know it, my parents know it, both of our siblings know it, everyone we know knows it.

She knows it too.

I don’t know what possessed me to think I could ever capture the heart and soul of this incredible creature that now shares my bed. She is so beautiful, stop and stare in the street beautiful. And I am the standard by which ordinary is measured.

Isla stands 5’ 8 ¾” in bare feet. Her legs are tight and toned; her hips swell nicely to 35” and taper to a 24” waist. Continuing up, her chest is slightly out of proportion at 38DD, tapering again to a graceful neck. Her hair is honey-gold and falls in soft curls to her shoulders. Naturally pink lips and a cute little nose with a slight upturn between eyes that are an ice blue only seen in ads for contact lenses. On a scale of one to ten, she is an easy 24!

And I fucked up. Did I mention that?

When we first met, she had a bit of a reputation as a wild child. Certainly, she had enjoyed an active and varied sex life, much more than I had. She had done pretty much everything two (or three or four) human beings could do to each other without causing injury. The things she taught me would make an Amsterdam hooker blush.

We were at her parents' fortieth wedding anniversary party. I was enjoying the hospitality and took great advantage of the complimentary bar. Had I not done so, I would never drummed up the courage to ask her. But when her father introduced me to the gathered throng as her new beau, I corrected him immediately.

“Fiancé,” I said.

“Excuse me?” her mother blurted out.

“If she’ll have me.” I looked at her and started to shake. I could feel my bowels loosen and was very close to having the ultimate embarrassing moment.

She came over to me and whispered, “Are you being serious right now?”

I dropped to one knee and took the ring box from my jacket pocket. I took her hand and placed the box in it. “Will you?”

She took the box and opened it. It was the biggest ring I could afford. I was doing okay as an entry-level engineer but I felt that, short of winning the National Lottery, I would never be able to give her the ring she deserved.

“Will I what?” she teased. I knew then that she had made up her mind but she wanted to tease me.

“Will you marry me?” I croaked. I was equally close to soiling my pants as I was to vomiting, I was so nervous.

“What do you think, Papa?” she asked her father.

“Like it matters what I think!” he laughed. She looked at her mother and she just gave a slight nod and a smile.

“Well, seeing as I don’t have any other offers, I suppose you’ll do!” My heart stopped. “Yes, I will marry you!” She handed me back the box so I could do the honours and after I slipped the ring on the correct finger, which took some doing I was shaking so badly, she took my hand and stood me up and kissed me.

“I’ve been hoping you would ask me, I just didn’t expect it would be today!” We kissed some more and turned to face the applause of the gathered family and friends. Hugs and kisses were exchanged; the last person to greet me was her best friend, Emily.

Now Emily was a very pretty girl in her own right and to be honest I rather fancy redheads. “I have to say, I am a little disappointed. I was hoping she would tire of you and I would be able to have you myself!” She kissed me on the cheek and dropped her hand between our bodies to trace a finger along my member. “I would treat you so very well!” she whispered.

“You never said,” I stammered.

“No, I didn’t but I’m saying it now. If she ever tires of you, I’ll be here.” She kissed my cheek again and turned away.

Fast forward two years and we are attending my sister-in-law Mairi’s wedding. My mother-in-law was Scottish and she insisted that her daughters have traditional Scottish names. As usual, Isla was the life of the party. I tried to tell her not to upstage the bride but after a number of glasses of champagne, there was no stopping her. Mairi seemed fine with it; she couldn’t take her eyes off her new husband, who was a rather handsome chap.

It seemed that every time I looked around my eyes found Emily’s. She was Mairi’s last remaining single friend and Isla was her matron of honour. As such they were dressed to the nines, looking only slightly less stunning than the bride. In truth, they both had to tone it down considerably to achieve that.

I watched Isla as she moved around the room. I would never tire of watching her. I watched her do everything, and I was fascinated by her. Even the way she did mundane tasks like folding the washing or washing up after dinner was fascinating to me. I could hardly take my eyes off her.

Isla loved to dance, me not so much so I really didn’t mind that whenever dancing was happening, she would make the rounds of most of the men in the room and more than a few ladies. She had told me tales of her dalliances with women before we met and I secretly hoped that she might someday favour me with the pleasure of watching her enjoy such an encounter.

As I watched her dance with a rather dashing young son of a neighbour, I felt someone at my side. I tore my eyes away to find Emily beside me, her hand on my arm.

“She wants to fuck him, you know that, right?” she said. I was stunned.

“No!” I objected.

“She told me,” Emily continued. “She said if she wasn’t married she would drag him behind the curtain and fuck his brains out!”

“I don’t believe you!” I said. “She wouldn’t do that to me!”

“She would,” Emily stated. “In fact, I know for a fact that she has. Many times.”

I was shocked to hear it and refused to believe it. But then I saw my darling bride kiss this handsome younger man on the lips as a thank you for the dance. The way she stared at him as she turned away betrayed what I mistook as lust in her eyes.

She disappeared from the room for a bit and after about ten minutes I went looking for her but she was nowhere I could find her. Emily’s words pounded through my head and I began to panic; what if she was telling the truth? Add to that, every time I turned around, Emily seemed to be right there with a sly smile on her face.

Now in a state of total panic, I slumped into a chair and put my head in my hands. Of course, Emily came to my side.

“You’re too good for her,” she soothed. “She might be beautiful and funny but she doesn’t have me fooled. She plays with people’s emotions. You can’t trust her!”

It was becoming too much to process; my alcohol-infused mind was a jumbled mess and I couldn’t think straight. Emily’s touch on my hand snapped me back to reality. “Face it, she’s cheating on you right now! The question is, what are you going to do about it?”

I put my head back in my hands and tried to think of what to do. Turns out, Emily already had a plan. Her finger under my chin raised my face and she looked at me.

“What goes around comes around,” she said. “If she’s playing around, perhaps you should too!” She turned my face to hers and kissed me softly. “I can help with that if you like!”

The next thing I knew she was on her knees in front of me and my cock was in her throat. I watched in a daze as her lips and tongue danced along my shaft, coaxing my cum from my dick. I was just about to blow when it happened.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??” My head snapped around and there was Isla, hands on hips and a look on her face that was pure rage.

Told you I fucked up.

“Isla, please listen, it was her! It was all her!”

“Don’t give me that shit!” she screamed. “As soon as my back was turned you go and start up with my best friend! How could you!” I could feel the hate flowing from her.

“And you! You FUCKING SLUT!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND BUT YOU COULDN’T HELP YOURSELF COULD YOU? I FUCKING HATE YOU!!”

“I was this close!” Emily purred, which set Isla into a rage. By this time a crowd had gathered and as Isla lunged forward, two guests interjected and cut her off long enough for Emily to make a quick exit. She felt no remorse at all.

“I looked for you!” I pleaded, “You were gone a long time, where did you go?”

“I was seeing my sister and her husband off, you fucking snake!”

“Oh my God!” I breathed. “Emily convinced me you were off with that guy you were dancing with.”

“The neighbour’s son? Good god, he’s a child!” She glowered at me. “You are going to pay for this!”

She turned on her heel and stormed out and I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. “Pull up your trousers, man.” A male guest, I couldn’t remember his name, snapped me out of it and I looked down to see my pants were still around my ankles and my rapidly deflating dick was hanging out for all to see.

I quickly struggled my trousers up and took off after my wife, hoping that somehow I could save my marriage. I found her a few minutes later, in a corner with a collection of other women, her face in her hands and her shoulders heaving with sobs.

I approached carefully and waited for her to notice me. “So give it to me then!” she said, her voice more under control. “Let me hear your excuse!”

“I make no excuses,” I said. “I fucked up and I’m sorry.”

“Sorry is not going to cut it!” she said. “That bitch has always wanted you, she told me she would try to steal you from me, I guess she got what she wanted.”

“She told me you have been cheating on me since day one,” I said. “She told me you had gone off to fuck that guy you were dancing with and then I looked for you and I couldn’t find you and… oh fuck, I am such a fool!”

“You got that one right!” she said. “How could you think that? I adore you, have I ever given you a reason to even think I played around?”

I had to admit that she hadn’t. “It’s just that you are so beautiful and I am so ordinary, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were interested in other men.”

“You need to get that out of your head,” she said. “I have loved you, body, heart and soul since just after we met.” She returned her face to her hands and started sobbing again.

“How can I…”

“YOU CAN’T!” she screamed. “Not tonight anyway!” She stood up and stomped over to me. “You need to find a place to stay tonight! And it better not be with that fucking skank Emily! I’ll fucking deal with her!”

I lowered my head and slinked away, certain that my life was over. I just couldn’t imagine going on without Isla in my life.

I crashed with a mate that night and the next day I walked the three miles back to the house that Isla and I shared. I let myself in and made my way upstairs, she had left a note on the bed.

We need to talk! was all it said. My phone had died overnight so I plugged it in and as soon as it turned on I saw a string of messages from my wife and one from Emily. I deleted that one and texted Isla, telling her about my dead phone and that I was ready to talk when she was. I got in the shower and cleaned up before dressing in clean clothes. Then I sat on the bed and waited.

An hour or so later I heard the key in the door and Isla coming down the hallway. She stood at the door, still angry but visibly less so than the previous evening.

“You are going to pay for what you did last night!” I felt a mix of fear and elation. Fear at what punishment she might dream up and elation that in order for her to exact some sort of revenge we would have to be together. I had a chance, a better one than I deserved.

I started to speak but she stopped me. “I know what happened. I know that Emily lied to you and tried to steal you from me. She confessed everything to our friend Liza and Liza told me. She also said she feels no shame and that, given the chance, she’d do it again. Step one: You are never to speak to that woman again, am I clear?”

“Yes,” I mumbled.

“I’m sorry, what?” she said.

“Yes, dear,” I said more clearly.

“Now then, here is what I have decided will happen.”

I sat up. “I will do anything,” I said.

“Too bloody right you will!” she said. “First, for thirty days you will not have sex of any kind. You will not touch me or anyone else, you will not even touch yourself. Is that clear?”

“Yes dear,” I repeated.

“That brings me to my next point. Until I say otherwise, the first time you address me every day, you will call me 'Your Majesty'. Thereafter you will call me 'Ma’am'. Just like the bloody Queen. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Your Majesty,” I said.

“All right then,” she said. She stared at me, “You could have said no!” Again, I started to speak but quickly realized that anything I said would sound like an excuse so I stayed silent.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked after a long and painful silence.

“Yes, you can invent a fucking time machine and go back to before you let that fucking whore put your cock in her mouth!” This was going to be a long road. “You can make me some breakfast. Toast with jam and tea, if it’s not too much trouble!”

I got up and went to the kitchen. A moment later I heard the shower start so I waited until it stopped before I started the toast. When she came into the kitchen I was just setting the teapot on the table.

“Thank you,” she said quietly.

“You’re welcome, Ma’am.” She ate in silence and as she sipped her tea her look softened.

“I was going to give you a night you would never forget last night, you know! That thing that you always ask me to do, I was going to do it! Turns out you gave me a night I will never forget!”

“I am sorry, Ma’am,” I offered.

“So you say,” she said flatly. “You’re going to have to do more than say it, you’re going to have to show it.”

“I will do my very best, Ma’am.”

“Right.” She seemed unconvinced.

For the next two weeks, Isla didn’t have to do anything about the house. I cooked, I cleaned, I waited on her hand and foot, generally treating her like the queen I believed her to be. Her voice softened over time but she was resolute that there would be no offers of affection of any kind. I took my medicine and was happy just to be around her.

I bought cards and flowers and tried pitifully to write poetry for her, anything I could think of to make her see how sorry I was and how much she meant to me. She looked at all of my gifts with disdain but I did catch her smiling at the poems I wrote. “These are pretty awful!” she laughed. It was the first time I had heard her musical laugh since that awful night.

“It is clear I am no poet, Ma’am,” I grinned along with her. She smiled at me for an instant then her passive mien returned.

The rest of the thirty days passed in much the same way, with her living a life of leisure while I took care of all of her needs. Well, most of them anyway. She refused to let me sleep in our bed and relegated me to the pull-out sofa in the front room. Perhaps she thought I couldn’t hear her as she pleasured herself at night, her toys and vibrators working their magic on her as I lay in bed listening. I was tempted to relieve my stress but I was determined to win her back. It just was not worth the chance that she would find out.

Day thirty came and after our dinner, she called me into the front room. “I think we need to get rid of this old couch and get a proper sofa.”

“Yes, Ma’am, if that’s what you wish,” I said.

“But that presents a dilemma,” she mused. “If we get rid of the pull-out, where will you sleep? You are certainly not sleeping on a brand-new sofa!”

“I will sleep wherever Your Majesty wishes,” I offered.

"Do you think you have earned your way back into our bed?” she asked.

Somehow I felt that this was a question for which there was no correct answer. Was she inviting me back into her arms? Was she teasing and tormenting me? I thought for a moment.

“For what my opinion is worth to you, Ma’am, I have done everything you have asked of me.” I hoped this was something she wanted to hear.

“And so you have, dear.” This was the first time he had used any sort of term of endearment toward me since our fight. Not once had she called me by anything but my given name.

“Right then,” she said. “Tonight will be your last night on the pull-out bed. Starting tomorrow you may sleep in our bed but nothing will happen just yet. You have one more indignity to suffer before that happens.”

She offered no other clue so I spent my last night alone with no more idea of what my future held than the previous twenty-nine.

The next day we went out together and selected a new sofa, choosing to have it delivered. Unfortunately, it would be two more days before it was delivered. That night, I readied myself for bed in the usual way and as I left our bedroom to go downstairs, Isla asked, “Where are you going?”

“To my bed, Ma’am,” I said.

“No, you can sleep here tonight,” she said. “And you don’t have to call me 'Your Majesty' or 'Ma’am' anymore.” She smiled at me. “But you are far from out of the woods, though.”

I waited as she got ready for bed and was a little surprised that she chose to sleep naked. Usually, she wore a ratty old nightshirt or flannel pyjamas. She made a bit of a show of inspecting her body in the mirror before climbing in with me.

She turned to me. “Do you love me?”

“Of course I do, I never stopped loving you!” I protested.

“I love you too,” she said. She leaned into me and offered her lips but instead of the long passionate kiss I hoped for all I got was a quick peck.

“Turn away from me and don’t turn over,” she said. I did as she asked and for the next hour, I had to lie beside her and listen as she pleasured herself with her fingers and toys, even using two at once. It seems she was not so reluctant to do that thing I always asked her to do after all. Her screams, moans and sighs were agonizing to me as my erection raged but I could do nothing about it. Not if I wanted a chance to save my relationship. Hell indeed hath no fury as a woman scorned.

The same thing happened for the next two nights with me having to lie there and listen with my back to her as she bucked and writhed with the pleasure her toys were giving her. Then, after the third night, when she had finished pleasuring herself, she tapped me on the shoulder.

“I have sorted out what we are going to do going forward,” she said.

I turned to face her; she was so beautiful in the soft light. I reached up and tentatively ran my finger along her chin. “Anything.”

She reached between her legs to draw a sample of her wetness and traced my lips with it. “I’m happy you think so.” She rearranged herself to a sitting position; the sheet fell away, exposing her chest. It was just as I had remembered it -  perfect.

“Next weekend, we are going away to a place of my choosing. We will reserve an expensive hotel room, go to dinner and you will take me dancing. You will dance with me as much as I want you to.” I nodded my agreement.

“Then, if I am able to find a suitable, ummm, candidate, I will take him to our room and I will fuck him. I will suck his cock and let him spray his spunk all over my face. And you will watch.”

I started to object but she interrupted me. “I had to watch that skank with your cock in her mouth! I saw the look on your face! Every time I look at you that is the image I see! I want you to have a similar image burned into your mind of me with another man!”

“Will that be the last of it?” I asked.

“It will. If you don’t agree, I will go see my solicitor first thing next week.”

“I agree,” I said without hesitation.

“You don’t want to think about it?” she asked.

I shook my head. “No, I don’t. I said I would do anything to win back your love and I meant it.”

“You never lost my love,” she said before leaning to me and kissing me. This was the kiss I had waited for, long, deep and passionate. “But you did lose my trust. You have earned it back but I must have my revenge.”

She kissed me again and rolled her back to me. “Good night, darling.”

“Good night, Your Majesty.”

Over the next week, things gradually got better. She didn’t seem so angry anymore and she agreed to be seen in public with me again. We went to our local pub and many of our friends seemed genuinely happy for us. “We’re working things out,” she would tell them and I would just smile and nod. As we were leaving, we saw Emily getting out of a taxi but as soon as she saw Isla, she hopped right back in and the cab sped off.

“That bitch has some nerve!” my wife glared.

“Will you never forgive her?” I asked. “It wasn’t all her fault.”

“Perhaps, but you have paid for your sins, she has not!” She was adamant. “Not yet!”

Finally, the fateful night came. I was as nervous as I had ever been anticipating having to watch while my wife got serviced by a strange man. The reservations were made, the hotel booked so we each packed a weekend bag and got into the car for our trip. Isla had been very secretive about what she had packed but I had seen several new shopping bags about the house during the previous week.

We arrived at the hotel, checked in and she asked me to shower, dress for dinner and wait for her in the lobby. For nearly an hour I waited before she showed up and when she breezed out of the lift and into the lobby, every head turned, men and women.

Isla was dressed in a slinky silver dress that showed every curve and crevice. It fit her so perfectly that I knew that she must have had it fitted for her body and that it must have been very expensive. She came to me and as she neared I stood and held out my hand. She took it and leaned in for a kiss.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

“Don’t mess up my make-up!” she whispered.

“You look… I can’t even find the words!” I said. “Ravishing? Magnificent? Amazing? None of those are good enough!”

“How about hot?” she asked. I agreed that she was indeed the hottest woman on the planet, an assessment that she wholly agreed with by her smile.

“You will be beating men away with a stick!” I said.

“That is the plan,” she cooed, favouring me with another kiss. “All except for one!”

“Are you doing this to torment me?” I asked.

“A little,” she admitted. “Mostly,  I just want to be the centre of attention this evening.”

“Mission accomplished,” I said.

“Not quite yet,” she said. She slipped her hand into mine and I felt like the king of the world with her by my side. Then I would remember what would be happening later and my ego was burst once more.

Dinner was delicious but was over too quickly for my liking. As we ate she teased me by pointing out different men. “What about him, do you think he’s a good fuck?” or, “Oooh, I bet he’s got a big cock!” I was in agony but having gone this far, I was not about to give up now. The prize was simply too great.

After dinner, we made our way to the dance club on the opposite side of the hotel. It was early so we had our pick of seats. I tried to lead Isla to a booth on the side of the room but she decided that a raised table right in the centre of the room would be better suited. We sipped on our drinks and alternated them with water so as not to get too hammered. At about 11:00, the action started to pick up.

I asked her to dance and she raised an eyebrow; dancing was not my forte. “You are pulling out all the stops tonight!” she said. “Just remember, I’m the only one doing any pulling later!”

We danced for a few numbers then sat back down. We were only seated for a few minutes when the first in a line of men started coming to our table and asking my wife to dance.

“You don’t mind, do you, darling?” she asked.

“Would it matter if I did?”

“No, not really!” she laughed as she bounced across the room. The lights made her dress shimmer and showed every bit of her body. I could see most of the men following her with their eyes as she moved, much to the consternation of the wives and girlfriends in the club. She danced for at least a half-hour straight before returning to our table.

“I have to go to the loo!” she said and she left me to my own devices again.

When she came back she coaxed me back onto the dance floor for a few more numbers before leaving to dance with the next in the line of men that she had attracted. While she was dancing, a pretty younger woman came over and asked me if I’d like to dance. I begged off, telling her I wasn’t much of a dancer and she shrugged and left to find another partner.

Shortly after she left, Isla came back over. “Why didn’t you dance with that little blonde that you were talking to?” she asked.

“I just didn’t feel like dancing with her,” I lied. I wanted to, but I didn’t dare do anything to raise my wife’s ire.

She surprised me by leaning in and kissing me firmly. “Smart move, I sent her over to ask you to dance. You passed that test!” She kissed me again. “There is only one more test, I promise!” I was dreading that test.

Just after midnight, a tall, handsome man came in and Isla’s attention piqued immediately. She touched her hair into place and left her seat to go over to him. In a moment, they were dancing.

She had thus far not danced to any of the slower songs but when the next one came on she moulded herself into his arms. Their faces were only fractions of an inch apart as they swayed and when the song was about halfway through, she kissed him.

My heart wrenched and I felt nauseated as I watched my darling wife kiss this strange man. It was all I could do not to run over there and rip her from his arms but I knew if I did that, I would lose her forever. So I just watched like the cuckold she was making of me.

When the slow song ended, she kissed him again and came back to me. “He’s the one,” she said flatly.

“All right,” I said, resigned to my fate.

“What, you’re not going to try to talk me out of it?” she asked.

“I’m not sure I could,” I said. “I agreed to this and you told me if I went through with it then I would be forgiven. I’m taking you at your word. If giving you to another man for one night means I get to spend the rest of my life with you, I’m prepared to do just that.”

I watched her face as I said and I believed that the words hit home. She took my hand and kissed my cheek. “I think we should leave now,” she said. “Let me just say goodnight to my friend.”

Her friend. Not lover, not fuck-buddy, friend. Perhaps it was just the first word that came to her mind. I watched again as she hugged him, whispered in his ear and kissed him deeply. Then she returned to me, took my hand and led me out of the club.

When the lift door closed, I tried to speak but she placed her finger on my lips. “Shhh, it’s going to be all right, I promise!”

We arrived at our room and she went to her case, removing a small bag and disappearing into the washroom. As the door was closing, she called over her shoulder, “If he arrives before I’m ready, please let him in!” Well, wasn't that going to be fucking awkward!

Sure enough, a few minutes later I heard a tap on the door. I went to answer it and Isla’s prospective lover stood in the hallway. I said nothing, only stepped back to invite him in. He made himself comfortable in the lone armchair in the room. Ironically, I would be the one sitting in that chair soon enough but I would be far from comfortable.

Both our heads turned as we heard the door to the loo open and Isla stood there dressed like a lingerie model. Her outfit was pure white, a bra that was at least one size too small, a garter belt and stockings but no knickers. We could see that she was waxed bare, something she had never done for me. Her smooth mound was shiny as though she had been playing with herself.

“You like?” she said to our guest.

“Very much,” he said. “You are gorgeous!”

“I’ll bet you say that to all the girls!” She came over to me and took my fingers, urging me to stand up. She kissed me and led me to the chair. Then she dropped my hand and took his. “You don’t mind if my husband watches, do you?”

“I was wondering what was going on here,” he said. “I thought maybe you wanted to have both of us but if he likes to watch, I’m good with it.”

“Oh, he’ll watch, but he won’t like it!” She said with an evil grin. “You see, he’s been a naughty boy, I caught him with his cock in my best friend’s mouth, well, my former best friend now, I suppose. Part of his punishment is to watch me with another man.”

“Oh,” he said. “That’s a new one on me.”

“She's worth it,” I said.

“I have to agree with you, mate, she is stunning!”

“I know,” I said. “I don’t deserve her.”

She led him to the bed and turned him so I could watch as she started unbuttoning his shirt. As it opened, she trailed her lips down his hairless chest, playing with his nipples and nipping at his stomach. Then she dropped to her knees in front of him and undid his trousers. The moment of truth had arrived.

She gasped as his cock came into view; it was longer and thicker when semi-erect than mine was at full attention. She looked at it from different angles but didn’t touch it. I was surprised as I was convinced she was going to take it into her mouth.

She stood up and thanked the stranger before coming over to me. “This is Calvin, I arranged for him to meet us through an online service,” she said. “I was never going to fuck him, I just wanted to see if I could trust you enough to let me do it without interfering. She kissed me as deeply as she ever had. “I love you so much!”

“I love you too!” I mumbled.

We kissed some more as Calvin started to dress. He picked up his coat and turned to leave, but I stopped him.

“Calvin, could you wait a moment, please?” I said. He stooped and looked at us.

“Isla, I cannot express to you how sorry I am for what happened. You said that words would not be enough, that I would have to show you.” I took her hand and led her to Calvin, placing it in his. “If you want to be with him, I want you to go through with it.”

“Sweetheart, I don’t know what to say!” she said. “Are you sure?”

“I am certain. This is the only way I can think of to show how badly I feel for betraying you. This way we will be even and we can start fresh.”

She looked at me for a minute and tears formed in her eyes. “You don’t have to do this. I forgive you!” she said. She kissed me again and then her face brightened. “How about we all do it together?”

That was the one fantasy that kept coming up in our bedroom talk and we always said that if opportunity knocked we would answer the door. The opportunity was knocking as loudly as it ever had. “Calvin, are you up for it?”

He just smiled in response as he moved beside Isla to sandwich her between us. Her hands each found a cock and she began stroking us slowly as she took turns kissing each of us. “We are going to treat you like the queen that you are!” Calvin said.

She smiled and knelt in front of us. She dithered as she decided which cock to pleasure first so I made the decision for her. “You know you want to,” I said. “Go ahead, I can wait.”

“If you’re sure,” she replied.

“I’ve been waiting a month,” I said, “I can wait a little bit longer. But only a little bit!”

She kissed the end of my cock and then turned to Calvin’s rather prodigious appendage. She looked so hot below me in her white lingerie, her pink-painted lips parting to take him in. I moved back and sat in the chair for a better view and was rewarded with the sight of her tongue extending along the bottom of his shaft as she took him as deeply as she could. His groan told us that she was having the desired effect.

Every few strokes she would take her mouth off him and look over at me and smile before opening wide and engulfing him again. She was only able to take about two-thirds of his length into her mouth and seemed hesitant to try to get him into her throat. His hands found the sides of her head and he urged her to take him in deeper but her reflex prevented her from accomplishing that feat.

She came off of him. “I’m sorry, it’s just too big!” she breathed.

“It’s all right,” he answered. “Just be comfortable.”

She continued fellating him for another few minutes before standing up beside him and kissing him deeply. Oddly, the sight of her lips on his and her tongue flashing into his mouth bothered me more than the sight of her sucking his cock. I’d had a month to imagine what it would look like for her to be with another man and the image of her kissing him so passionately never entered my mind.

She moved away from him and came over to me. “I love you!” she whispered before getting back on her knees and sucking me into her mouth. She had no trouble getting my shorter, thinner cock into her throat and the sensation after a month of celibacy and deprivation was almost too much. I recalled the first time my girlfriend at the time had ever gone down on me and realized that she had no clue what she was doing. Isla, on the other hand, was a masterful cocksucker!

It only took a half minute or so and I was ready to erupt so I stopped her. As incredible as it might have been to have her swallow my cum, I didn’t want my first orgasm in a month to be in her mouth. I much preferred it be in her pussy or maybe in her ass. She had dropped the hint that she was going to try anal on that fateful, awful night a month ago and I thought that this night of debauchery might be my first and only chance.

I pulled her up to me and we kissed softly. “I think you need Calvin’s big cock in your pussy,” I whispered. She nodded in agreement and turned back to him, guiding him to the bed to lie on his back. She sucked him again briefly before climbing on top of him and positioning herself over him.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and blew me a kiss before returning her attention to her new lover. I watched from behind as she used her fingers to open herself up for him and nudge his cockhead into position. Then her hips lowered and inch by inch he disappeared into her pink wetness.

She let out a long, soft, “Oooohhh,” as he impaled her. I thought she might have had a bit of a tough time accommodating him at first but her pussy yielded to his firmness and length easily. I moved up beside her and whispered in her ear, “I can’t believe you took the whole thing!”

“I’ve been practising,” she panted. “I’ll show you later!” Her face was a vision of pure lust as she rose up again only to drop down quickly, her ass cheeks splaying wide as her weight fell onto his hips. “Oh fuck! He’s past my cervix!” she exclaimed excitedly. “Jesus this feels so good!”

“That’s it, baby, fuck him good!” I urged her. And so she did. She pushed herself upright and bounced up and down on him, shaking the bed as her pussy made squishing noises. I watched her breasts bounce and jiggle as they fucked until his hands came up to cup them and tease her nipples.

I wasn’t the only one who was out of practice. “Why am I doing all the work?” she asked.

“Because you are the one having all the fun!” I said. “You are having fun, aren’t you?” It was my turn to tease her.

“I am but I just can’t get the right feeling!” She climbed off of her lover and rolled onto her back, pulling her knees to her chin and presenting herself to him. “Take me with that big cock!” she growled. “Give it to me hard and fast!”

Calvin had refrained from saying much to this point but decided to speak now. “Your wish, M’Lady!” He moved over her and slowly sank his cock into her. Another long sound escaped from my wife as this stranger’s cock filled her completely.

“Oh GOD! You are HUGE!” she screamed, her passion finding its voice and telling the world how she felt. “Fuck me!” Her breath was coming in pants now as she repeated the phrase each time he pushed into her. “Is that all you got?” she asked angrily. “I said FUCK ME!”

Calvin redoubled his efforts and began piling into her with increased speed and force. Their mating made loud slapping noises as they slammed together and each drive forward forced a moan from my wife’s beautiful lips. I moved beside her ear and whispered, “How is that, my love? Do you love his big cock filling your married cunt?”

“Mm-hmm!” was all she could muster as she turned her face to me. I kissed her as best I could but maintaining contact proved a bit difficult as Calvin’s efforts shifted her entire body with each thrust. This looked a lot easier in the videos!

“OH FUCK! I’M COMING!” Her orgasm announced its arrival to the world with a full-throated and uninhibited roar. Her legs wrapped around his ass and tried to hold him into her as she came but he had other ideas. He kept thrusting throughout so that instead of her usual short but very intense orgasm, she experienced a long series of orgasms, one after another as he fucked her senseless.

She lost the ability to speak but her mouth kept opening and closing as if to scream but no sound came out. Then Calvin warned her, “I’m really close here!”

“Cum inside me!” she begged. “Fill my married cunt full of your spunk!” He gladly acquiesced to her request as he drove himself into her forcefully and groaned loudly as he emptied himself into her. His groans joined hers as her orgasm slowly faded. I moved to watch her pussy splayed around his thickness and watched as his cum dribbled out of her and ran down between the cheeks of her delicious bum. Her little star was winking as her pussy clenched him, inviting me to touch it.

I placed my finger against it and rubbed a little of his cum over it. My wife moaned softly, which I took as a cue to push my finger into her.

“OH!” She cried out and I removed my finger from her bum. “Put it back in!” she grumbled and I obliged her, pushing it in as far as it would go. “Mmmm, nice!” she purred. I wriggled it around to stretch her a little then slipped another finger inside.

“Easy!” she breathed and she wriggled her bum under Calvin’s weight. I went more slowly, and gently as her backdoor became accustomed to my invasion. Then Calvin decided it was time to start moving again and I felt the strange sensation of his cock against my fingers. My first impulse was to take my fingers from her ass but as soon as she sensed I was about to withdraw them, my wife admonished me. “Leave them!” she ordered sternly. I held my fingers in place as Calvin slowly stroked himself into her, finishing their coupling with tender kisses.

“That was the best fuck I ever had,” she whispered to him. She must have realized that the words might offend me so she added, “I’m sorry, my love, but it was!”

I took my fingers from her and moved back up to kiss her. “I know I can never measure up that way but I understand. I’ll just have to find other ways to please you!”

“And so we shall find other ways!” she said. It was just so odd to be discussing with my wife how we would find new and exciting ways to fuck while she had the best part of ten inches of strange cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

I decided to leave them for a moment to finish their coupling so I went to the loo to relieve myself (it is fucking hard to piss with a boner!) and wash my hands. When I returned he was just rolling off her.

“Would you like my wife to clean your cock with her mouth?” I asked him. He just looked at her and she smiled at me first, then at him. She pushed him onto his back and took his cock back in her mouth to lick their combined juices from him. She carefully cleaned his balls and the rest of his groin then came up to kiss him.

He shook his head and pointed at me and in a moment, my journey to being a cuckold was complete. I gladly shared their combined taste with my wife and I knew that the next step would be to clean another man’s cum directly from her pussy or her face.

She stood up and her body heaved as her breathing slowed. She was a mess, her chest flushed, her hair a rat’s nest, her make-up destroyed but she was still the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I liked the sight of my freshly fucked wife and decided I would like to see it more often.

She excused herself to the loo, returning after a few minutes with her hair somewhat neater and her face scrubbed clean of make-up. Calvin had gotten dressed while she was gone and she looked a little disappointed to see him clothed. He nudged me. “You are a lucky, lucky man, mate!”

“I am,” I agreed.

“I can’t believe you were going to play away when you have such an amazing woman at home!” he said.

“I can’t believe it either,” I said. “Lucky and stupid, I guess.”

“Well, if it’s all the same to you two, I’ll leave you to it. I imagine you have some things to talk about.” He shook my hand, “Good luck, mate. Careful she doesn’t kill you!” Then he turned to Isla. “And you! You are an incredible woman! You have my number, get in touch if you’re interested again sometime.”

“You know I will!” she said. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him and again the jealousy rose within me. I guess if I was going to share her, I would have to get used to that.

As the door clicked closed, she came over to me and reached for my still-hard cock. “I can’t believe you have been this hard for over an hour!”

“Me neither,” I said. “Now I’m hoping you will do something about that!”

“Oh, my wonderful man!” she said. “Thank you for this! You knew this was something I always wanted and you gave it to me! You are forgiven your sins!” We kissed and fell on the bed. “And now, how shall we resolve your little problem?”

I reached up and traced her lower lip with my finger. “We could start here,” I suggested and moved my hands down and pushed her breasts together, “and move to here,” my hand went lower to trace along her pussy lips, still swollen and wet from her fucking Calvin, “a little here?”

And then?” she asked. I moved my hand between her legs and traced my fingertip over her back door.

“And finish here?”

“That is a very good plan!” she said. “After all, I was going to let you do that to me anyway."

"Let me do it or want me to?" I asked.

"Oh, I want you to!" she smiled. "You’ve had to wait a whole month, do you think you will last long enough?”

“Probably not,” I said, “but if I don’t we’ll just have to start over!”

She kissed me gently. “I like starting over!” she breathed.

It took four separate sessions to complete our reunion, after which I gladly helped her clean my issue from where it had landed. Licking her breasts clean was particularly fun as we took turns scooping up my cum with our fingers and feeding it to each other.

I noticed the brightening glow in the window as she stuck her glorious bum in the air and I lubricated my cock and her ass from her pussy. “Wait!” she said and she scrambled over to retrieve a small pink bottle from the nightstand. “I thought we might need this!”

I took it and a moment later my cock slipped inside her perfect bottom. It was white hot and tight around me and even though I had cum three times previous that early morning, a month of frustration, guilt, and lust poured out of me after only a few moments. Her fingers played across her clit as I fucked her from behind and our joint orgasm completed our reunion.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t last longer,” I breathed after it was over.

“I’m sorry too, but not for that,” she said. “I’m sorry I was so cruel to you. I was so angry and hurt I let my feelings take over my senses. I’m sorry I made you listen to me and lie beside me while I fucked myself to sleep, wishing I could bring myself to have you do it to me instead. I’m sorry for not listening to you that night, if I had, things might have been different.” Tears were trickling down her cheeks and I kissed them away.

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” I said. “It was me who fucked up, it was me who let her lies poison my mind. I deserved everything!” Tears came from my eyes as well and she wiped them away.

“But all that brought us to tonight and now our lives have changed, for the better I think. I love you more than ever and I can’t wait to share you with other men again. I thought at first it would kill me to see it but now that I have I understand how hot and erotic it is!”

“It was fun, wasn’t it?” she said. “But that brings out another question, several, in fact. The most important one is that you say you can’t wait to share me with other men, would you be interested in me sharing you with other women?”

"Let’s think of it as us sharing as a couple instead of me sharing you and you sharing me.”

“I like that,” she said. “I am so tired!”

“Me too!” I said. "But there’s one more thing I need to do.” I reached over, picked up the bedside phone and called the desk to get a late checkout.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments