Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Was Called Conkers

"She Has Her Soul Mate For Life"

3
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
561 words 561 words

Author's Notes

"A true story of almost perfect love"
He Was Called Conkers
For years he had a childish nickname.  He was known as Conkers.  This was because in the showers at school on a cold Winter day, his shrivelled up dick was very small but his balls were huge, hence the nickname.  In warmer weather his dick was a respectable six inches and very thick.  As ladies will tell you, it isn’t always the length of a man’s penis but the thickness that really can set them off.  Having both is great but not everyone is that well endowed.  The nickname stuck for his entire life.

As luck would have it, he married his sweetheart in his early twenties while serving in the Army.  A lot of women have a thing for men in uniform and Pauline was no exception.  She was not very experienced sexually (in fact she’d only had one man before and he would use her ass more than her cunt).  After a number of courting failures, they finally consummated their relationship.  The funniest disaster was trying to have sex in a public park.  All was going well until a guy let his dog out for a late pee before locking the house up and the dog heard them.  There was a moment of frantic clothes grabbing as the man came out with a very powerful torch to see what was causing the disturbance.  The second most embarrassing occasion was at a seaside resort where the young lovers hid in some bushes on a clifftop.  The local authorities had sprayed weed killer and she ended up with a rash on her legs that lasted six months.  He got a rash on his ass.  They frantically got dressed, only to find a row of bird watchers on the cliffs not twenty feet away.

Finally, however they did manage to have sex and it was epic with mutual orgasms and a lot of frenetic sex.  It was a few days later that the inexperienced Pauline introduced her lover to anal sex, it being almost the only thing she had ever done.  To this day, anal plays a great part in their relationship, although Pauline also found out that she had a natural submissive side and a riding crop is regularly used to heighten their sexual pleasure.

She particularly loved how his cock would stretch her, whether it was in her cunt or her ass.  It took a few years for her to get over a phobia she had and that was oral sex, however these days she really enjoys not just sucking him off but swallowing his cum.  She calls it her protein shake.  As time passed her boobs grew from a 34 B to a 34 H, primarily after having children.  She is still the same girl she was when she married him.  5’1”, 128 Lbs, slime with an amazing ass and curves in all the right places.  She is 71 now and is still as horny as she was when she first met Conkers.  Every day she plays with his cock and big balls and they still fuck every couple of days or so.  As the years pass by, Pauline does not regret marrying her man, they are soul mates for life.

Published 
Written by solidlyalpha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments