Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawk - Chapter 16

"Elizabeth and Tommy end their honeymoon on a high note and return home."

14
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 16 of a nineteen part series. In the previous chapter, Elizabeth and Tommy continued the joy of their honeymoon with wild adventurous sex and sightseeing."

Over the next five days, Elizabeth and Tommy had a new adventure each day. One day they went sailing, and the next toured the island. One afternoon they went fishing on a charter boat after they had attempted surfing. Their mornings and late afternoons were devoted to being naked together and learning more about their partner’s desires.

Elizabeth especially enjoyed watching the dancers each night from their own table at the edge of the dining area. The small pink toy was their constant companion, always making her ready to retire to their bungalow.

Near the end of their stay, they had come back from the surfing area. Elizabeth wanted to spend a little time working on her tan. She was thrilled to see that her skin was darker than it had ever been in her life, and Tommy seemed to be quite taken with the effect on her beautiful butt. She thought he got quite a buzz seeing her white tan line in the shape of her bikini bottom, and took every opportunity to let him see it.

When she went out on their deck wearing nothing but the bikini bottom, Tommy came out to tell her he was walking up to the main building to make dinner reservations.

“You can just call them,” she said, not wanting him to be away.

“I thought that while we were here, I should buy some cigars. I noticed that they sell Cuban cigars here, and they’re still complicated to get in the states.”

“Oh, that’s a good idea,” she offered. “I’m sure your golf buddies would appreciate a good cigar.”

“I don’t smoke them very often, but I especially enjoy one on the golf course.”

As she turned over on her tummy, Elizabeth instructed him to look around the shops to find some gifts to take home. “I’ll need to take something back to Helen, and it would be good to get something for Maria too.”

Patting her bottom, Tommy stood, saying, “I’ll see if I can find anything, and then we can both go back tomorrow.”

“No special activities tomorrow?” she asked.

“We just have a couple of days left. I think maybe a little sightseeing and a lot of time together naked.”

“You have a wonderful way with words, my love,” Elizabeth chuckled. “I’ll be waiting for you here or in bed.”

Walking down the wooden walkway toward the main building, Tommy smiled as he observed this marvelous resort. The sights were incomparable. The weather was perfect year-round. And, the atmosphere was one that made you want to slow down and love life.

Tommy knew precisely where he was going and what he planned to get. They had spent some time window shopping, and he had seen something in one of the windows that he wanted to get for Betts. He would actually buy some cigars, but it wasn’t the real mission of this trip.

He found the shop, walked in, and explained to the owner what he wanted. The woman was delighted with his choice and told him she would have it ready for him in just a few minutes. Going to the shop next door, he found something he wanted for himself before heading to the counter that sold cigars.

In all, he had finished his shopping trip in just forty minutes. With packages in hand, he headed back to the bungalow as soon as he had booked a table for dinner in the main restaurant.

Tommy dropped his purchases on the bed before walking out on the deck to find his wife. He found her lying on her back and was awestruck once again seeing her flawless, almost naked body. “I’m glad you decided to turn your boobs brown,” he said as he sat on the edge of her lounge chair and ran his hand across her chest.

“Hi, baby,” she said when she opened her eyes. “Did you find what you wanted?”

“I did,” he said as he took one of her full breasts in his hand. “This is what I wanted.”

“Good,” she laughed. “I have two of them to double your pleasure.”

Standing up, Tommy held out his hand. “Come on. I have something to show you.”

Reaching out, Elizabeth put her hand between his legs. “You can show me right here. I like being an exhibitionist.”

Tommy took her hand and pulled her up. “I’m glad to hear that you have decided to accept my point that you are an exhibitionist. But you’ll need to come inside to see what I have to show you.” Picking up his wife, Tommy tossed Betts over his shoulder and smacked her butt. “I need to get you out of the sun before people think I’ve married a blonde Mexican.”

Carrying her into the bedroom, Tommy dropped her on the bed. “Being here in paradise, I’m willing to bet that you’ve forgotten that today is Christmas. I got something for you to wear to dinner tonight. Take off that bikini bottom so you can try it on.”

“Christmas!” she cried out. “It can’t be. I completely forgot about it. It’s difficult to think of Christmas when you’re in surf and sand.”

“I didn’t think you remembered,” he said as he affectionately touched her cheek. “But I remember and bought something for you at one of the shops.”

Delighted to know her husband had brought a gift, Betts jumped off of the bed and stripped. As he was about to hand her the package, Tommy stopped to admire her body. “I don’t think I’ll ever get over the perfection of your body, darlin’. I’ve never seen you naked that I didn’t want you.”

Elizabeth moved to his side and put her arms around him. “I want you when I see you with your clothes on. I’ve been in heat since I first saw you at the reunion. Maybe you should just take me now.”

“That’s tempting, but I want you to see what I bought,” he said, pushing out the package. Tommy moved onto the bed and leaned back against the headboard as Betts opened her present.

“Oh my!” she said slowly as she pulled the garment out and held it up. Tommy’s gift was a dress made from a silky looking fabric that seemed to sparkle with the sunlight coming through the window. The material was white and felt as if it weighed nothing. “It’s beautiful, Tommy.”

“Put it on.”

She looked up at him with a question in her eyes.

“No,” he said with a soft smile. “You won’t be wearing anything under it. I believe the dress was made for you.”

Betts pulled the dress over her head and adjusted it on her body. She turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. First, her eyes saw the deep cut front that exposed at least half of her breast. There was no way to miss the hardness of her nipples. Looking down, she saw that the fabric fit her hips like it was designed for her body shape. Turning to the side, Betts saw the way the cloth wrapped around her bottom, displaying the beauty of her ass. Facing the mirror again, she noticed the fabric cut up her leg and knew instantly that she would have to sit carefully to keep from exposing her naughty bits.

Turning from side to side, Elizabeth was aware, maybe for the first time in her life, how perfect her body was. She suddenly felt sexy and flushed.

“It’s beautiful, Tommy.”

“You are beautiful,” he said softly. “The dress just puts a spotlight on your beauty. I saw it in one of the shops and knew it was made for you.”

Betts turned back to the mirror to make sure that the dress wasn’t transparent, and was delighted to see that while the fabric felt exceptionally light, it was not too thin to expose her body. “Thank you, baby. I love it.”

“Now, take it off and come over her and thank me properly.”

In a flash, she was naked and on top of him. “What can I do to thank you properly?” she whispered into his ear.

“Hang onto the headboard,” he instructed as he moved down, placing his face between her legs. “I want to feel your orgasm, and I want to taste it.”

Elizabeth shuttered as she lowered herself to his lips to feel his hot tongue touch her folds. She pressed a little harder against his mouth and began to slide back and forth. “Thank you, baby,” she gasped.

After their extended lovemaking session, Tommy showed his wife the shirt he had purchased for himself. “It’s one of those shirts they make here that is not tucked in. It looks a little like a tux shirt.”

Betts saw the shirt was a shade of white that would match her dress and knew he would be very handsome in it. She wondered if people would look at them when they walked into the dining room.

 

As they were escorted to their table, every eye in the restaurant turned to see them. The women were instantly jealous of Elizabeth, while the men were immediately in love. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say the men were in lust. After they were seated, Tommy began to peruse the wine list.

The wine steward stopped at their table, holding a bottle of champaign. “Excuse me, sir. A gentleman has asked me to present you with this great bottle of French champaign. He asked me to tell you that great beauty should be celebrated with the finest wine.”

“Can you tell me who sent the bottle?”

“No, sir,” the steward replied. “He asked for his gift to be anonymous.”

“That’s very kind,” Tommy said as he looked across the table at his beautiful wife. “Please, thank him.”

When their glasses were filled and the bottle put into an ice bucket, Betts and Tommy touched their glasses together. “To your radiant beauty, my lovely wife.”

“And to your unparalleled skill as a lover,” she answered softly before they drank.

“You’ve done a fine job of turning heads tonight,” he told her.

“We were both naked before we reached the table, my love. The women in here all got wet panties just looking at you.”

“Good thing, then that you aren’t wearing any.”

“I may have to rethink my habit of wearing undergarments,” she whispered as she leaned toward him. “I have to admit feeling exceptionally free since we’ve been here. Truth be told, I like knowing that you can touch me at any moment.”

“Wait until we get a chance to dance,” he said with a devilish grin. “I plan to put my hand on your delicious ass and turn you around and around until everyone has seen it.”

Their meal was delightful, the champaign beyond compare, and their entire evening at the restaurant a night to remember. Tommy did, in fact, dance with his wife and made sure that all could see his hand on her butt.

Back in their bungalow, Elizabeth’s dress was off before she was three steps inside the door. An hour later, another thunderstorm passed over. As had become their habit, they rushed out to play in the rain.

 

The morning of their last day in Tahiti, they awoke refreshed and relaxed. They laughed and guessed at how many times they had sex and started recounting every episode they could remember. They decided that having sex on the beach was their most adventurous moment, but agreed that sex in the rain was the most enjoyable.

They packed in short order and were ready to leave their private paradise.

“Where is my new toy?” Betts asked.

“It’s in my carry-on bag,” he assured her. “Once you’ve been through the airport scanner, I’ll let you have it.”

“I hadn’t thought about that,” Elizabeth said with wide eyes. “How embarrassing would it be to have them wave their wand at your crotch and have to show them what you were carrying?”

Tommy had arranged for a car to take them to the airport. On the drive, Betts held her husband’s hand as she watched the landscape go past. “I think we’ll have to come back here sometime.”

“I was thinking next time we should go to Bora Bora,” he replied.

Elizabeth leaned toward her husband. “Maybe next time we’ll charter a flight so that we can have sex all the way over and back,” she whispered.

Boarding their return flight to Los Angeles, they found the airliner identical to the one they have flown to Tahiti almost two weeks before. As the plan was taxiing, Elizabeth told Tommy, “The cabin is only half full. That means that you can give me my toy and have me higher than the plane.”

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

“Maybe we should see about getting our membership in the Mile High Club?”

“Oh, yes!” Betts said with a bright smile. “I had completely forgotten.”

By the time they reached the Los Angeles airport, Elizabeth and Tommy were the newest members of the club. As it turned out, when the lights were turned out in the cabin, she had crawled onto his reclined seat and quietly rode him for about five hundred miles. Betts found it exhilarating but challenging to keep quiet.

 

The trip took almost fifteen hours, but when the wheels of the jumbo American jet touched down at DFW airport, they were happy to be home and anxious to sleep in their own bed. For the first time since they left Dallas two weeks ago, Tommy dug out his cellphone and turned it on.

“I was hoping to go another few hours without a phone,” Betts said disappointedly.

“I just want to check the score of today’s football game,” he told her. “If the Boys beat the Redskins today they should have a lock on home field throughout the playoffs.”

As he scrolled through the internet looking for the score, Elizabeth decided that she would not turn her phone on until she was ready to go to work tomorrow morning.

Tommy held his phone out to her. “They did it!”

“That means that we should have another four weeks of parties,” she pointed out.

 

When the taxi dropped them at their front door, Tommy opened the door and was surprised to hear music playing. “Who could be here?” he asked.

“There shouldn’t be anyone here,” Elizabeth said as she set down her suitcase. Deciding the music was coming from the kitchen, Betts walked around the corner to find her sister busily making something.

“Margaret,” she said. “What are you doing here? I thought you were going back to Lubbock.”

Surprised, Margaret spun around. “You’re home!” she shouted and ran to hug her sister. “I forgot what time you were supposed to be back and was just making nachos for an arrival snack.” She ran to Tommy to hug him as well.

“That’s sweet, sis, but why are you still here?”

“I didn’t think you’d mind,” Margaret said with a frown.

“We certainly don’t mind,” Betts assured her sister. “I’m just surprised.”

“Well,” Margaret said, looking at her feet. “I’ve spent a lot of time with Rev. Boatwright while you were away, and decided to stay a bit longer since I didn’t absolutely have to be back to school until January.”

Betts pointed at Tommy. “I told you.” Then turning back to her sister, she said, “I hope you didn’t use our bed.”

“Of course not,” Margaret said with a blushing face.

“Just tell me that the Preacher isn’t married,” Elizabeth insisted.

“He was married,” Margaret reported. “As he tells it, she wasn’t big on being a preacher’s wife and handling all of the duties of a clergy wife. He’s been divorced for about three years.”

“How is he in bed?” Betts asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Let me just say that he’s as passionate about his sermons as he is about sex. But when he cries out for God, I about half expect a heavenly answer.”

As they were laughing, Tommy turned on the remote control for the toy that was snugly tucked into his wife’s pussy. Elizabeth jumped with a groan.

“I think we need to take our bags upstairs and unpack. We’ll be back for your snack in a bit, and you can give me the details on your preacher man.”

As the elevator door closed, Tommy ran the toy power up to full strength. Elizabeth leaned against the wall. When the doors opened, she quickly ran into their bedroom.

It was forty-five minutes before Betts returned to the kitchen.

“You must have had a lot to unpack,” Margaret said with a knowing grin.

“Let’s just say something came up,” the big sister said. “Tommy will be down in a bit. I want to hear about what’s happened between you and Pastor Boatwright.”

“He stayed for the game after you two left,” Margaret recalled. “We got into a long discussion that lasted for at least an hour and found that we had a lot in common. When the game was over, and everyone left, Tommy’s parents started to clean up. Jonathan started helping them…”

“Jonathan?” Elizabeth asked.

“That’s his first name,” Margaret relayed. “By then, we were on a first name basis. In fact, he started calling me Maggie. No one’s ever called me that other than you. I kinda liked it.”

“How much older is he?”

“We have eight years difference. Jonathan’s thirty, and I’m almost twenty-three.”

“That’s not unreasonable,” Elizabeth thought out loud.

“Anyway, we got the place cleaned up. Tommy’s parents decided to drive home. The weather was good, but the forecast for the following day wasn’t. The TV weather guy was saying that we would have rain turning into ice in the morning, so it just made sense for them to go. They only had about an hour’s drive.”

“And that left just you and Jonathan?”

“Right,” Margaret said. “I asked him if he’d like to have another drink or something to eat because it was still relatively early. So, I was in the kitchen leaning on the counter, making something for us to eat when Jonathan came up behind me, put his arms around me, and began kissing my neck.”

“A bold fellow,” Elizabeth laughed.

“I’ll admit that it was exciting. Jonathan’s really a very sexy man, and he knows what buttons to push. Before he turned me around, he took my breasts in his hands, and… holy shit, Betts, I wasn’t about to stop him. He spun me around, and we kissed for what seemed like hours. We were both panting. He pressed up against me and could feel his stiff cock. Now I may have to ask forgiveness, but I encouraged a man of God to take me right there.”

“I don’t think God has a problem with sex,” Elizabeth laughed. “Especially when it isn’t adultery.”

“I wasn’t thinking about that at the time,” Margaret admitted. “I was just thinking about getting his clothes off and getting busy. Our first time was right here in the kitchen.”

“The first time?”

Margaret blushed. “Yeah, well, there were several times. He ended up staying all night, and when we woke up on Monday morning, everything outside was ice. He couldn’t leave.”

“Of course not,” Elizabeth said with a smile. “So, you just went back to bed?”

“I guess we did. It warmed up, and the ice melted late in the afternoon. Jonathan left about 4:00.”

“How many times do you think you had sex with the man of God?”

“I didn’t count,” Margaret insisted. “But it was a lot. You know I’m not exactly virginal, but I can tell you I’ve never had that much sex at one time. The man is insatiable.” Lowering her voice to a whisper, Margaret said, “And he loves my tits. Oh my God, they were sore after he left.”

“And why wouldn’t he?” Betts giggled. “One of the things we inherited from our mother was a good rack. Yours are larger than mine. I don’t want you showing them off around Tommy. He still thinks I have the best boobs in the world.”

Still speaking softly, Margaret admitted that Jonathan came back on Wednesday and spent the night. He came back again Friday afternoon and stayed until late Saturday. The following week they were together every day, and this morning, she had attended his church service.

“You’re not going to get pregnant, are you?”

“No,” Margaret told her sister reassuringly. “I’ve been using birth control for several years now. When Mom saw that I was going to have a body like yours, she took me to the family doctor and got me on the pill. I’d like to have children someday, but not today.”

“I take it that you are pleased with Jonathan’s bedside manner.”

“If you are asking if he’s good in bed, the answer is, oh yes. I wouldn’t say that I’ve had lots of experience with many men, but from what I do know, Jonathan gets an A.”

“Good,” Elizabeth smiled. “I want to make certain that my baby sister is satisfied and doesn’t decide to test out my husband.”

“I could be persuaded,” Margaret said with a raised eyebrow. “Your man is a hunk. I’ll bet he’s the best ride in the park.”

“It was the rainy season in Tahiti,” Elizabeth said conspiratorially. “It rained hard at least twice a day. Tommy pulled me out onto our patio every time it rained. I now have a new appreciation for thunderstorms and find them very sexy.”

“You had sex outside in the rain?” Margaret said a little too loud.

“Yep. About twice a day for almost two weeks.”

“You slut!” Margaret laughed. “Outside?”

“That’s the only place to get rain, sis. Outside!”

“You are the bold one. I would have never thought that about you.”

“And for two weeks I never had on any undergarments. Not once.”

“You’re lying,” Margaret insisted. “I’ve never seen you without a bra on. Your boobs are too big for that.”

“Not according to my husband. The only time he allowed me to have something covering my butt was when we were swimming or sunbathing.” Elizabeth turned, pulled down the pants she had put on upstairs, and showed her sister the tan she had on her backside. Betts lifted her shirt to show Margaret her breasts were totally tanned.

“Where did you learn to be so brazen?”

“I have an adorable husband who challenges me every step of the way. He bought me a dress that fit like a glove and then refused to let me even wear panties. Then he took me to the main restaurant at the resort and showed me off as his personal property.”

“You’re kidding.”

“I’m not. We danced, and Tommy put his hand on my ass for everyone to see. And guess what? I loved it. I think I would have stood naked beside him if he’d asked me to. I found out that I’m a bit of an exhibitionist.”

“I would never have thought that my sister, the bookworm, would have ever done something like that. Good for you!” Margaret said, and she quietly clapped her hands. “Did you have a wonderful time?”

“I tell you what,” Elizabeth announced. “If you and the man of God decide to get married, I’ll give you first class tickets to fly to Tahiti so that you too can spend some time in paradise. The place is just breathtakingly beautiful. We turned off our cell phones and fucked like wild animals for two weeks.”

“What a vocabulary you have,” Margaret said, somewhat surprised.

“You can thank Bill for that,” Elizabeth confessed. “He made me strip away all of what he called the ‘sterile’ words. Bill wouldn’t let me use words like penis, vagina, and intercourse. He said they were phony and tried to hide the truth. And I found that Tommy appreciates honesty as well. He seems to especially enjoy it when I scream, ‘oh fuck’ during sex.”

“Maybe that’s another gift from our mother,” Margaret laughed.

“Maybe so, but I can tell you that sometimes I just can’t help but scream. Sex with my husband is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.”

“Then perhaps you should consider loaning him out to your little sister to advance her sexual education.”

“I believe the good Pastor can take care of you in that department,” Elizabeth scoffed. “You can get your own.” Then changing the subject, Betts asked, “How long are you planning on staying with us. I’m happy for you to stay as long as you wish, so don’t think I’m trying to get you to leave.”

“I’m not certain,” Margaret answered. “I’ll talk with Jonathan tomorrow about that. I have to be back at school a week from tomorrow. If it isn’t a bother, I may stay until then.”

“Maybe we can just think of it as your personal Vacation Bible School,” Elizabeth grinned.

“I just have one semester to finish my Master’s program. Then I may want to come back and stay with you again.”

Giving her sister a hug, Elizabeth said, “You are always welcome, but I may move you to a bedroom on the bottom floor. I don’t think we can have two Towney women screaming out during sex on the same floor.”

After the sisters had been talking in the kitchen for almost thirty minutes, Elizabeth suddenly wondered what had become of her husband. “Excuse me, Maggie. I need to go see what’s keeping Tommy.”

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments