Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fire And Water

"Fiery needs and desires met with lovers deep passion"

25
11 Comments 11
674 Views 674
772 words 772 words

The candlelight dances around the room, reflected off the glass windows and mirror. You sensually sway and dance around the flames as your naked body entices me. Every dip and sway of your beauty arouses as you circle around me in a dance of desire. Your golden hair glowing like a halo around your form. How your tongue wets your soft, full lips, slow and sensual as you smile, it excites me more. My eyes yearn to have your very body joined with mine. Your eyes burn right through me, a sapphire blue searing my very soul. Your gaze, your smile reveals I am your prey. 

My thoughts wander, paralyzed in your thrall I cannot look away. Your heady perfume fills the air, its scent intoxicating. Your spellbinding features so entrancing. You take my breath away, seeing your lithe form glowing in the candlelight. An ethereal goddess before me. I am spellbound drowning in your ocean-deep eyes. As the raging fire all around takes over me, you take my hand and step into the bath and draw me in with you. Our naked bodies slip down into the bath together, warm water enveloping us, surrounded by a multitude of candles.

Kissing you deeply as your blue eyes sparkle in the flickering candlelight.

My soapy wet hands trace over your sultry sexy curves. Your smooth skin glows pink in the warm water. My hands caress every curve. Touching you, feeling you as you settle into my lap, you slowly started to surrender yourself to me.

I feel your heat press to me, drawing my cock to life, it hardens with every exquisite touch as you press for more. I feel your hands trace over my skin, I moan at every touch of your fingertips, my skin alive, my body aflame.

Both of us moaning as I cup your curved sexy ass and pull you tighter.

I bend to kiss your neck, tasting the very essence of you.

Growling slowly, quietly, deeply into your ear "I want you now!"

I hear you moan in reply gasping, "Yessss."

Your wet folds part under the pressure of my steely shaft as we grind harder together.

I feel you lift up as the bulbous head finds your opening.

Our eyes locked together as you place your arms over my shoulders and slowly sink down.

You take me, consume me, filling your very core soaked in your arousal, making me yours. You hold me deep inside as we kiss fiercely.

VicttoriaBorunys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VicttoriaBorunys

Our bodies grind slow and deep, your pussy full, stretched, inner muscles adjust and twitch with every slow delicious achingly good grind. Our bodies entangled in one another’s needs.

My hand reaches up and cups your breast, fingers close and rub your hard nipple.

Fingertips slowly pinch and squeeze, your nipple rolls firmly between my thumb and forefinger as you moan louder.

Your sultry body arches back in rapture as your clit presses and rubs harder against me.

I bend down to follow you as I kiss your belly button, licking your skin. Your wet muscled, svelte form shines in the candlelight.

My lips taste you as our relentless grind, our passionate lovemaking builds our firey desire. Our release fast approaches with every touch, our nerve endings alive with every movement.

A perfect unhurried synchronisation of minds, bodies, and souls. This night defies all space or time in our own perfect universe.

Our bodies press together firmly as my hand meets yours and our interlocked fingers rub your clit hard and fast. The touch pushes us beyond anything we have felt as we cry out in heart-racing, gasping breaths. A searing heat courses through our bodies like bolts of lightning, our skin tingles, alive with the fire of our passion as my shaft explodes. Rope after rope of my hot seed fires deep into your very core. Your wet walls grip and, pulse around my engorged shaft. Your drenched well of desire holds me deep and takes every single drop as yours. Waves of supreme rapture wash over our bodies as the bath threatens to overflow.

We look at each other, our eyes sparkle in the flickering light as we kiss deeply. Ravenous tongues swirl and pirouette as we hold each other tight. Our bodies cling together as we slowly come down and calm from the peaks of ecstasy. Our universe devolves into a room ablaze with the fires of our passion and a hundred candles. Our minds drown in the endless depths of each other's gaze. The fires that surround us reflected in our eyes as we wash each other gently.

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments