Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Educating Brittany Chapter 5

"saying goodbye to Brittany was sad but fun."

11
7 Comments 7
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words


It was the last week of Brittany’s visit; her dad had limited how much she was allowed out. I guess him knowing that she was seeing a boy who was obviously having sex with her didn’t help. We still talked a lot and sent each other dirty messages.

Alisa had also gotten back to me, and I had been to her place a few times to have sex with her. She told me she loved me a few times, I thought that was nice.

I spent the evening with Alisa, one of her girlfriends were there with us and we watched the home movie of our threesome together, her friend stating hot we all looked. Alisa had made three copies like she had promised, one for each of us.

I went home with a copy for Brittany and me and spent the evening jerking off as I watched it a few times, Alisa had taken the footage from the big camera the camera off her phone and the small digital camera and made it into a full-length porno, complete with background music and different angles. It was very hot.

I sat at my desk, exhausted from jerking off once more when I received a message from Brittany

“Hey, Sean I miss you. I haven’t been able to get away from the family for a few days, dad’s been watching me like a hawk. Anyway, we go back tomorrow night and I wanted to have sex with you one last time. I heard mum and dad say they were taking one of my sibling's shopping so they’ll be gone a while. Come to the hotel and I’ll let them know you’re coming.”

I smiled.

I awoke the next morning and showered, as usual, I shaved my penis enjoying the hot soapy water on my bald cock. I relaxed for half an hour before taking public transport to her hotel. I arrived about eleven and went to receptionist quoting Brittany’s room number.

I went up the stairs to her floor and walked to her number. I knocked on the door and she answered, pulling me inside. She pulled me down towards her, kissing me passionately on the lips. As she kissed me, she pulled me into one of the bedrooms where I saw suitcases already filled and ready to be closed.

“Sean I’ve missed you so much, we don’t have too much time they may be back in less than 30 minutes, fuck my brains out.”

I smiled, she was certainly more confident than the shy girl I met at the club under four weeks before. I watched as she stripped off completely naked. Her sweet young body instantly getting me hard. I stripped off too.

Without question or without speaking, Brittany got to her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me hard, taking me deep into her throat, the furthest she had ever done. She didn’t gag or have any sort of reflex. Looking up at me she smiled and pulled my cock from her mouth.

“I’ve been practicing with cucumber,” she said with a giggle.

She sat back on the bed and spread her leg, she was visibly very wet.

“Don’t bother eating me out, we don’t have time. Just slip that cock inside me and fuck me.”

Who was I to argue so I climbed on top of sweet Brittany and slipped my cock inside her, I glided easily inside her. I slowly started to pound her hole, making her groan into my ear. She didn’t lose the confidence she had gained when we played with Alisa and she spoke dirty into my ear.

“Yes Sean, fuck me. I’ve missed your cock inside me. It feels so good to have you fucking me again. Make me cum good for you.”

I pulled her face to mine, kissing her on the lips passionately, damn, I remember why I liked fucking this girl. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, kissing me back as passionately as I was kissing her.

I reached between us, squeezing and caressing her breast, feeling her body start to breathe heavily beneath me. I looked deep into her eyes, knowing what was going on. I could feel her body start to quiver and I knew I was going to make her cum. Brittany had a very small petite body that seemed to cum easily, I loved that she couldn’t hide her orgasm from me, or fake on. Her body gave it away too easily.

“Brittany, cum for me. Just let go, you know you are going to cum anyway.”

She seemed to take my advice as her body sort of went limp beneath me, her body started to shake and I could see her eyes roll back in her head as her back arched forward into me. I held her tight and kissed her deeply as I was scared that any of her family would turn up any minute.

MasiroSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MasiroSpring



Her body shook and I stop fucking her, my cock still buried deep inside her cunt. I was close as I pulled my cock from her tight hole. I sat back on the bed and Brittany straddled my lap, she kissed me passionately.

I was just about to slip my cock back inside her when a door slammed closed.

“Brittany are you still here?”

Brittany jumped off me, her eyes filled with fear.

“It’s my dad, they must have come back early, I wasn’t expecting them back for at least an hour.”

She ran to the door and opened it a tiny crack.

“Yes dad, I’m here, I was going to have a nap before we leave to the airport. It’s going to be a long flight and you know how I get on planes. I’m locking the door, please don’t disturb me.”

I heard a chuckle. “Yeah, that’s actually a good idea. I think I’ll do the same thing. Your mother still out with the rest of the family, I couldn’t be bothered going shopping with them.”

Brittany closed the door and locked it, walking back to me she smiled.

“As you can hear dad’s back so we have to be quiet. Actually, it’s quite a turn on that dad’s in the next room while you fuck me.”

She straddled my lap once more, this time slipping my cock back into her wet hole. She gently started to slide up and down on my lap, both of us knowing that too much noise would alert her father that someone else was there.

She gently bounced on my lap, as I pulled her close to me. Her breasts pressed up against my chest as our tongues slipped deep into each other’s mouths. We kissed passionately, once again hold each other tight. I could actually tell she was extra turned on, her pussy seemed to be a lot wetter and her juices seemed to flow freely.

I picked her up by her ass holding her up against the wall. It was the opposite wall from the room where her father was, I’m not an idiot. I started to fuck her up against the wall, I knew I couldn’t last long and this would be the best way to cum without making too much noise.

I couldn’t help myself but whisper dirty things in her ear.

“You’re a dirty little slut, you want your father to come in and catch me fucking you, don’t you? It turns you on to know that I am in her fucking your tight cunt while your dad is in the other room reading a book.”

She seemed to enjoy me talking to her like this and she whimpered that she was going to cum. I slammed my cock inside her hole as hard as I could, her back slamming against the wall behind her. I could feel my cum building up, but didn’t want to cum till she had.

I slammed harder, making a bit too much noise.

“Brittany, what’s going on in there? You okay?”

She looked at me with wide eyes.

“Nothing dad fell off the bed.”

She looked at me seriously. “Be quiet.”

I kissed her, pulling away from the wall, holding her by her big butt. I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could, in the middle of the room. She pulled me close all of a sudden and kissed me passionately, I could tell why. Her pussy tightened around my cock and her body started to shake, I could take it no more and shot my load deep into her pussy.

I couldn’t stand, sitting on the bed and laying back as I shot load after load into her pussy as her body shook underneath me. We lay there silently for a few minutes till Brittany climbed off me and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock clean and then kissed me.

We both stood up and silently got dressed, and I gave her a copy of our home movie. Brittany opened the door and peeked outside. Her dad was nowhere to be seen so she led me to the door of the hotel suite. At the door, we kissed slowly.

“Is that that British boy I’ve been telling you not to see again.”

I didn’t wait for anything and ran down the corridor to the stairs. I ran down the stairs and left through one of the fire exits instead of the front doors. On the way home, I received a text.

“Thank you for making love to me one last time, I’m not going to wash my pussy till we get back to the US. I’m going to carry you cum with me all the way home. By the way, daddy is pissed, he tried running after you but couldn’t find you, I guess you lost him. Kisses and love, Brittany”

I smiled, it was nice having her here. Shame, I’m sure going to miss her.

THE END

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments