Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Beginning

"Two travellers to an exotic land rekindle their love and two become three"

16
2 Comments 2
1.0k Views 1.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Bathed in the golden light of the early evening sunlight she sat gazing out of the open window onto the street below. The wheels of the hundreds of bicycles and rickshaws of tired workers hurrying to their homes stirred up the dust to settle on the brightly coloured saris of the women making their last-minute purchases of vegetables from one of the many barrows by the roadside and the white shirts of the men buying their shiny packets of paan. The happy chatter of voices was punctuated every few seconds by the puttering throb of the racing Tuk Tuk's with their human cargo, but lost in her reverie, she was barely aware of the world around her.

 In another hour the sun would sink below the horizon and the silence of the night would descend on the street, the darkness lit only by the fires of the braziers around which men would sit to tell their stories or chew in silent contemplation. Surely he would come soon she thought; he had been gone for over a week but he had promised he would be back in time to spend the weekend with her — her tall handsome Englishman with his gentle way and tender words of love.

 As she sat there, she idly stroked her breasts through the silk of her blouse, remembering with pleasure the young man who had left her not an hour since after an afternoon of sexual passion. Poor Sanjay, he was so painfully shy and inexperienced. His concerned parents had brought him to her house, worried that he would never find a bride. He had come back from university with a shiny new degree and found a good job as a clerk on the railway, but without a wife, he would never be able to rise up the ladder to become a stationmaster. The company would only give such a responsible position to a married man — single men were too unreliable. But Sanjay seemed to show no interest in any of the eligible girls they invited to come for dinner and would hardly utter a word all evening, and when he did speak it was so quietly that one could barely pick out one word in ten. It was no use his mother pointing out his many admirable qualities and his wonderful prospects if he would not at least make an effort.

 So they brought him to her, Alankrita, a courtesan, to see if she could bring him out of his shell and instruct him in the arts of love. After his parents had left and they were alone, she sat beside him on the divan, leaning against him gently so that he could feel her soft breasts pressing against his arm, and whilst they shared a cup of tea asked him in a low voice to tell her about his time at university and his job and career hopes. It took a long time to get him to relax, but eventually, he started to talk more fluently and easily. This was, after all, one of the skills of the courtesan — to put men at ease before she seduced them and took them to a place of ecstasy and delight in her arms.

 When she thought that the time was ripe she took his hand and pressed it to her breast, encouraging him to slip it inside her blouse to find the soft flesh within. It must be said that he was rather clumsy, but she knew that after a few more afternoons of subtle instruction, she would turn him into a skilled lover, and then her job would be done. Turning to face him, she took his face between her hands and began to kiss him on his cheeks and nose and chin, and then finally his lips, tender little kisses like the brush of a butterfly's wings. As he responded to the soft pressure of her lips on his, she sought his tongue with hers, and soon she was kissing him passionately as their tongues entwined in a delicious dance of desire and growing excitement.

 After a few minutes, she could tell by his breathing that he was becoming aroused, so she stood and looking him in the eyes slipped off her blouse and sari to stand before him in all her voluptuous nakedness. She knelt and unbuttoned his shirt so that she could suck his nipples and kiss her way down his chest and stomach to where she had undone his trousers to release his tumescent lingam. She took the head in her mouth and slid her lips down his shaft with practised art, while she fondled his heavy balls with one hand. She slipped the other behind his bottom to caress his anus, before sliding a finger inside to stroke his prostate which years of experience had shown her, increased a man's excitement to fever pitch.

 She knew that this first time with a woman he would not last long, and she wanted him to experience the pleasure of coming inside the velvety warmth of her vagina. On later occasions, she would teach him the arts of delighting a woman with his lips and tongue, but this afternoon was all about his pleasure. She got up from the floor and straddled him, and taking the head of his shaft between her fingers, she stroked it between her full lips to make it wet with her secretions. Then placing it at the entrance to her punani, she slid down its length until it was fully engulfed in her hot depths.

Alankrita was very skilled in the arts of giving men extreme pleasure, and many hours of practise with a polished wooden dildo inherited from her mother had trained her vaginal muscles to milk a man of his seed. As she rode Sanjay's rod, she used all her skills and within very few minutes his cock began to throb and pulse, and he groaned and cried out as he jerked and spurted copious quantities of hot cum deep into her heat. Alankrita murmured words of love and encouragement as he subsided from his first orgasm with a lover, and told him how wonderful he was, even though she had only had a very small orgasm herself.

 After she had washed him with a hot towel and they were dressed, she kissed him tenderly and told him how much she was looking forward to the next time. Then she went to sit in the window to wait for the man who she knew would take her to heights of rapture time and again over the few days they would have together.

ooOoo

 Just as the sun was falling below the edge of the trees he came in sight of her window after the short walk from the railway station on the edge of the town. She was sitting there in the window, as she must have sat for so many nights awaiting his return, lit only by the light of a small oil lamp. Entering the door he dropped his leather bag on the floor and walked up the stairs to where his Alankrita was waiting.

These next few days would be for her; a special time when he would devote himself to her pleasure. However he knew that he would have to share his news with her before too long, and he was neither sure how she would take it, nor what the eventual outcome would be. It was nearly two years since he had said farewell to his lover Lisette after a memorable night of love and passion, as well as tears and regrets. He had received a message from Head Office just a couple of weeks previously to tell him that they had received a letter addressed to Mr Paul Richardson from a Miss Peterson, and that they would be sending it by the next courier. When the mail arrived, he opened the letter with trembling fingers — this was the first he had heard from Lisette in all that time.

She wrote that after he had left she had a relationship with a lecturer at the college where she taught, but that had broken up after eighteen months. She told him that she missed him more as time passed, and that she had come to a decision. She had resigned her job, she said, and sublet her house, and that she was going to travel to India with the intention of finding him. After some emotional pleading and a little bending of the truth his employers had told her the name of the town where he was based, and she had booked her air and rail tickets and would be arriving in four days time.

He was caught on the horns of a dilemma. Although he missed Lisette, he had succeeded in pushing his pain and regret to the back of his mind. His life was so uncertain that he thought that a full-time relationship would be unwise at this juncture. However, he had a comfortable relationship with Alankrita, although he knew that she was a courtesan and had many other lovers. He was very fond of her, as he thought she was of him, and their sex life was very good indeed — good enough for him not to take other lovers. 

Taking Alankrita in his arms he kissed her, "It is good to be back home," he said, "but I am tired and dusty, and what I would like most at this moment is a nice hot bath."

 "My dear Paul," she replied in her melodious tones, "let me wash you and ease your aching limbs, and after that I will sing and play to you while you eat."

 "I would love that very much," he replied, "you know just the right ways to reinvigorate the weary traveller. And then you must tell everything you have been up to while I was away."

Alankrita poured him a glass of wine, and then went to prepare his bath. A few minutes later she came back wearing just a simple robe of semi-transparent silk, which emphasised rather than hid her delicious feminine charms.

 "Your bath is ready, my master," she murmured, "come now and let me undress you, and then I will take care of all your needs."

Alankrita's house had been built in the eighteenth century by one of the Islamic governors of the region, and was similar in design to houses one might see in the cities of southern Spain or Morocco. It had been built around a central garden with a fountain at its heart, and the upper rooms opened onto shaded verandas overlooking the garden. The bath itself was built of stone with a large shelf a few inches below the rim at one end, and was large enough to accommodate three or four people in comfort — quite unlike the rather restricted sanitary ware so typical of western homes. Alankrita had scented the water with sandalwood, and lit a number of scented candles around the room which perfumed the air and wooed the senses.

TianaRouss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TianaRouss

When they were both immersed in the steaming water, she took a bar of rose-scented soap and a large soft sponge, and started to wash his dust and sweat-stained body, beginning with his back and shoulders. She then indicated that he should sit on the shelf so that she could wash his cock and balls which she did tenderly and with great care. When she was satisfied that he was clean, she leaned forward to kiss and suck his balls, before taking his hardening member between her lips. She looked so beautiful as she bobbed up and down the length of his shaft, and he wound his fingers in her long dark hair and pulled her closer until she had taken the whole length into her mouth.

Alankrita was very skilled, and using her lips and tongue she soon brought him close to the point of sweet release. For the first time in many days, he felt that delicious stirring in his loins that signalled his approaching climax, and which spread up through his throbbing shaft until he could hold back no longer, and spurted the accumulated semen in his balls in streams of exquisite delight into her soft warm mouth. All the accumulated weariness in his muscles was swept away by the combined effects of the sultry atmosphere, her wondrous beauty and his blissful orgasm, and he felt completely renewed and restored.

Back in her boudoir, he lay back on the silken sheets, and in between feeding him delicate morsels with her long and slender fingers, Alankrita sang love songs of ancient India in a low sweet voice, filled with tenderness and passion. Then as they lay together in each other's arms, she told him about her lovers, especially the tale of Sanjay and his shyness with women. He told her that his parents had shown great wisdom in bringing him to her, and that after a few weeks under her expert tuition he would make some pretty girl very happy.

Filled with desire for his oriental pearl, he pushed her gently back onto the pillows and opening her robe, began his worship of her voluptuous curves. He kissed her neck and then her breasts, sucking each nipple until it was erect, and then traced a path of little kisses down her stomach until he could feast on her darling pussy. He kissed her mound with its carefully coiffured fuzz of dark silky hair, and then down one side of her vulva and back up to her clitoris which was beginning to peek out from its hood. Parting her engorged labia with his tongue he licked her slickness down to the entrance to the gates of heaven, into which he inserted two fingers to caress the sensitive places within.

Alankrita was soon lost in her passion, moaning and keening as he brought her closer to the edge. The undulations of her hips, as she thrust her female heart into his mouth, told him that her orgasm was fast approaching, and soon she reached the summit and fell into the abyss of rapture as waves of exquisite sensation washed through her body. She hovered on the borders of paradise for many minutes as he continued his devotion to her pleasure, climaxing again and again with cries of delight.

By now his cock was hard and erect again, ready to penetrate into the mystery of her femaleness. He stroked the head between her lips to lubricate it with her divine nectar, and then entered her slowly and deliberately as she made little moaning sounds of delight, until he was fully engulfed in her heat, and his balls were slapping against the soft curves of her cheeks.

Together they rode the highway to heaven in unison, the rhythm of their coupling increasing in urgency as their bodies became consumed by desire until they exploded in a mutual orgasm of indescribable beauty. As they came they filled the silence of the warm darkness with their song of rapture — that ancient song of lovers the world over — the harmony of their voices ascending to the stars, where they danced in bliss for an infinite moment of extreme and overwhelming pleasure.

Enfolded in the euphoria of their passion they fell asleep still united in the flesh, and later in the night as the soft beams of the descending moon streaming through the open window bathed them in its silvery beams, they made love again, slowly and tenderly, whispering words of love and devotion in each other's ears.

ooOoo

Alankrita was surprised and nervous when her English lord told her the news about Lisette. Paul had told her the story of their sad and tender parting, and she wondered how his former lover would respond when they met. Would she be shocked, she wondered, or worse jealous.

If she could have foreseen the future she would not have worried. When Paul introduced them, Lisette exclaimed in delight at Alankrita's dark beauty, such a contrast to her pale skin and golden hair. The two women fell into each other's arms in an embrace of sisterly love, and they were soon chattering away as they got to know each other. Paul could hardly get a word in, so engrossed were they with each other, so he went off to make that vital accompaniment to such intimate confessions — a cup of tea.

Later that evening after a delicious meal of hot and spicy delicacies and saffron-flavoured rice, they fell into a companionable silence as they reclined on the cushions of a large divan, content to enjoy the caresses of the warm night and serenaded by the songs of the cicadas in the garden below. Eventually, however, there was a brief moment of awkwardness when the question of sleeping arrangements finally had to be decided.

It was Lisette who broke the tension when she exclaimed, "But surely we will be all sleeping together. But first of all, a nice relaxing bath together would be very nice — I noticed your wonderful bath earlier, Alankrita my love, just right for three!"

They left the room arm in arm, happily smiling at the sensual thoughts of the night to come — their first night together, a night of renewal and a new beginning.

Once in the bathroom while the bath filled, they undressed without embarrassment, taking delight in each new revelation of physical beauty, both male and female. Paul entered the water first, and watched with pleasure as the two women embraced and began to kiss, his heart filled to overflowing with a mixture of relief and love.

While he watched, his two lovers, one pale and the other dark, caressed each other and kissed each other's breasts, carried aloft on a rising tide of passion. Their caresses grew more intimate as they sought out each other's secret places, fondling and stroking the soft folds of flesh guarding the dark heart within. Paul slowly stroked his hardening member as he watched them bring each other to their first sweet climax of the night, taking pleasure in their mutual delight.

Lisette and Alankrita then joined him in the bath, and they soaped and washed each other with soft and tender caresses. Paul then stood and sat on the rim of the bath to give his two amours access to his proudly upright cock and heavy balls, and abandoned himself to their loving ministrations. The two women sucked and licked his balls and throbbing shaft, sometimes exchanging kisses, and soon he could feel the tide of his coming orgasm growing and swelling in his loins. After many minutes of this sweet pleasure, he erupted in streams of hot creamy cum, his cock jerking and pulsing with each ejaculation.

After they had dried each other they retired to the bedroom, and there on the silken sheets, they made love for many hours. A book could be written about the pleasures of that night. Suffice to say, their mutual lovemaking was filled with delight as they tenderly led each other on repeated journeys to the land of sexual love, sharing equally in repeated ascents to the heights of ecstasy and rapture until they fell into a blissful sleep enfolded in each other's arms.

ooOoo

Two women in early middle age, but still beautiful in their contrasting ways, sat at the open window gazing in silent contemplation onto the street below as the last rays of the setting sun gilded them with light; cooled after the heat of the day by the gentle breeze carrying the mingled scents of the Arabian ocean and the sweet fragrance of jasmine blossoms.

Through the open door to the room, they could hear the happy cries of children playing, and they smiled at each other as they waited for their lover to return, bearing gifts as was his custom after a long trip into the rural hinterland of the region.

The black-haired woman with olive skin and dark eyes like pools of liquid coffee was the first to speak. "It will be good when he is home and we can shut the outer doors to our little world of love."

“Yes my sister Alankrita," replied the golden-haired woman sitting opposite her. "We are so blessed in our paradise. The night is warm, and after we have eaten and the children are asleep, perhaps we can share a night of love beneath the stars."

"My dear Lisette," answered her companion, "we are truly blessed in each other and our wonderful and loving man. I thank God every day that you decided to stay all those years ago. I love you my dear, and I have no need anymore of other loves. And when our children have left with partners of their own, we will grow old together in contentment and peace."

"Amen to that," said Lisette, "but I see Paul at the end of the street, let us go down to greet him together, and tonight when we have heard his stories, we will indeed journey to heaven again, as we have done so many times over the years."

And so the two women descended the stairs arm in arm to welcome their lover, as they had done each time he had returned over many wonderful years.

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments