Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting By The Phone...

5
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
273 words 273 words
I have never been the type of girl, who waits by the phone, hoping that special guy would call.
I was never the type of girl, who thought her whole life would change, by that one single phone call.
I was never that type of girl, who put her life on hold, waiting for the phone to ring.
I was never that type of girl, who's heart stopped beating, every time, the phone would ring.

But things have changed, I turned from a girl, into a woman. Someone who didn't believe in Love, to someone who is deeply in Love.
But things have changed, My whole life is based on right now, our phone calls, and our Love.
But things have changed, We are miles apart from each other, so I relay on that phone to ring.
But things have changed, so I am asking you to forgive me, and call me, so I can hear my phone ring.

Now I sit here, late at night, starring at my phone. 
Now I sit here, alone at night, unable to turn my eyes away from the phone.
Now I sit here, wanting desperately for him to pick up the phone. 
Now I sit here, praying, he decides to forgive me, and pick up the phone.

I never use to be that type of girl, who waited by the phone.
I never use to be that type of girl, who waited for that call.
But now, I am the type of woman, who is spending a night waiting by the phone.
But Now, I am the type of woman, is praying to get that call.

Published 
Written by Princess4Jim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments