Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slut Academy - Part 3- Utter Depravity

"The new French Teacher, Miss Emmanuel, (Emm for short) is introduced to the girls."

45
31 Comments 31
15.1k Views 15.1k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Recommended Read

Lord and Lady Burke were sitting in my office as was Bertie, The Prince of Wales, and Shelagh. I had just regaled them with how I had cut Lord Abercrombie down to size.

Bertie guffawed. “Well, that is one who will never be part of my inner circle.”

Bertie was known far and wide for his house parties that brought together the more salacious members of the aristocracy for orgiastic weekends at one of his many homes.

He had dropped in, and I had taken the opportunity of introducing him to Shelagh who had been brought to the Academy for training by the said Lord Abercrombie. Abercrombie wanted her trained as his sexual slave but when it came out that he had behaved like a cad and forced his attention on her despite her unwillingness I had found a way to get him out of the picture.

Now with Shelagh sitting in his lap while Bertie fondled her charms, it seemed we might have found a suitable placement for her at the end of her training.

Across the room from them, Lord and Lady Burke were extolling the merits of our training which had transformed Lady Burke from a reluctant bride into a lusty sexual partner for her husband.

“Lord Burke, it would be my pleasure to welcome you and Lady Burke to one of my soirees if you were interested,” Bertie offered while casting a lascivious eye at the fulsome charms displayed by Lady Burke.

There came a knock at the door and Mildred, my wife, and partner, entered accompanied by a voluptuous woman who I presumed was the new teacher she had hired.

“Oh, sorry to interrupt,” she said. “I just wanted to introduce you to our new French teacher, Miss Emmanuel. We could come back when you are less busy, Master James.”

“Oh, you aren’t interrupting, Mistress Mildred,” Bertie interjected, casting a lustful eye on the blonde siren who was accompanying Mildred.

“Miss Emmanuel, this is His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales. He is one of the patrons of our Academy,” Mildred said as Bertie rose to kiss Miss Emmanuel’s hand.

Emmanuel blushed and made a cute curtsy to him.

“Now, Bertie, for your information Emmanuel is off-limits to you. She is strictly lesbian and submissive, our employment contract with her stipulates no relations with men. Now that I have seen her I deeply regret having agreed to that,” I said.

He smiled at her wistfully and said, “I regret that also as you are stunning. I would be delighted to have your company at one of my parties. I have many of my lady friends who would be delighted to get to know you better if that was acceptable to you.”

“Certainly, Your Highness, it would be my pleasure to serve them and service them,” Emmanuel replied.

“Good! That’s settled then, I will look forward to you demonstrating your skills. By the way, what is it that you are wearing?”

He was referring to her costume which was black and shiny and which molded each inch of her body in great detail. You could clearly see her nipples stretching the material of the bustier, and even the folds of her pussy were apparent at the crotch of what looked like panties made of the same material. You could see each detail of her body etched against the black glossy textile. That outfit coupled with thigh high silk stockings and a garter belt was, for want of a better word, stimulating.

“It’s a new material, Your Highness, it is called latex. It was developed by the same people who make the ubiquitous Mackintosh Raincoats. I asked them to design this for me exclusively.”

“It must take some effort to put on. It appears as if it has been painted on you,” Bertie exclaimed.

“It is, if you don’t know the trick.”

“What’s the trick?”

“Talcum powder. A liberal application will let you slither right into it and out of it,” she smirked.

“I might at some point exercise my royal privilege and ask you to demonstrate that for me,” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Emmanuel blushed as she answered, “For you, Your Highness, it would be my pleasure and my duty.” She ended with a little curtsy which I found endearing.

“Well, I have business to attend with Shelagh. She has volunteered to show me around the grounds and to introduce me to Snuggles, your Corgi,” Bertie said as he took Shelagh by the hand to lead her out.

Mildred snickered, “Bertie, since when have you been interested in dogs?”

“Why, Millie, any animal that can appreciate this lovely young woman is surely worth meeting,” he answered with a wink as they left the room.

Lord and Lady Burke made their manners also. I was under the impression they were in a hurry to get home and experiment with Lady Burke’s new found skills. However, before they left, they agreed to return for graduation ceremonies in a couple of weeks, especially as Bertie had agreed to preside at the event.

“Well, Miss Emmanuel, I think you made a good impression on the Prince of Wales. He can be of great help to you in the future. He will be in measure to introduce you to several ladies who will certainly delight in your talents.”

“I hope so, Master James. He seems to be a decent man. I have to admit I felt a bit intimidated by him at first. He does seem to be a very decent person. Very open minded as compared to his mother.”

I laughed at her comment. “Emmanuel, he drives the old bat crazy. Well, I am glad to meet you and will leave Mistress Mildred to introduce you to your charges.”

 

.oOo.

 

Lesbian Dominant and Submissive Training

 

“Girls, this is Miss Emmanuel who will be your French teacher.”

“Good morning, Mistress Emmanuel,” the class answered back in chorus.

“No, girls, not Mistress but Miss. Miss Emmanuel is the antithesis of a Mistress. She will be teaching you French, but also she will instruct you in what it is to be a lesbian submissive slut and how to handle one.”

I watched as the three girls’ jaws dropped at my announcement and then sly smiles formed on their lips as they apprised their new teacher by examining from head to foot. I had carefully chosen this group as all three were either lesbian or bisexual and furthermore, all three were destined to go to homes where their role would be to service very submissive ladies either as companions or as housemaids.

“Now you will be expected to treat Miss Emmanuel in class with the utmost respect as it behooves you to treat all instructors at the Academy. I warn you that if you don’t, Master James will be the one who will discipline you in the dungeon. You might have heard of his reputation and of how severe his punishment can be for students who break the rules.

"Now, during the sessions where you will be taught how to treat a submissive, we have another set of circumstances. There, you will be allowed to call her… what shall we call you in those circumstances, Miss Emmanuel?”

“Mistress Mildred, I’m partial to Emm, or even slut Emm,” she answered.

“So be it, Emm you will be. Do you girls understand the rules?”

“Yes, Mistress Mildred,” they chorused back.

“Now, Miss Emmanuel, your charges so to speak are: Alice, she is the sexy little blonde with the pert breasts and that deliciously rounded butt; May, the long-legged slender girl with the raven tresses and sparkling eyes. And last but not least, tiny Rachel, with her deliciously pointed breasts and the auburn hair and the freckles. I will be leading the training for this first lesson myself.”

“Ooh! All my favorite flavors. I’m enchanted to meet you all,” Emmanuel said with a wicked gleam in her eye. I could swear she was almost drooling at that point.

“Now for today French lessons are canceled, we will have our first lesson in slut handling. So let us all assemble in the dungeon,” I said, leading the way.

The dungeon wasn’t one of those dark and gloomy places you read about in Gothic novels. It was large airy and well lit. It was equipped with all the necessary accouterments for mastering a submissive including items such as a St. Andrews Cross, spreader bars, a spanking bench, various hoists and lifts to suspend the victim

Emm’s eyes gleamed like those of a child in a toy store at the sight. She went to a counter that displayed the smaller items such as nipple clamps, floggers, paddles, cuffs and various restraints and ran her fingers covetously over them.

She went to a mirror on the wall and peered at it curiously. “Is this what I think it is, Mistress? she asked.

“Yes, Emm. It is a mirror so you can see yourself be humiliated and used. It is also a one-way glass where a privileged few will be able to witness what is being done to you and with you,” I answered.

“Girls, please sit down on the divans and pay attention. Emm, stand in the middle of the room with your legs spread and your hands placed behind your head.

"May, tell me what is your definition of a submissive?”

“Mistress Mildred, I’m not quite sure I know. Isn’t it someone who enjoys pain?”

“No, not quite. Yes, pain is an element, but it is not the main aspect. A submissive needs to submit to authority so it will be up to you young ladies to have that authority. A submissive gets turned on by serving her mistress. However, the mistress has to control when the sub can reach orgasm. It is never the sub's decision.”

“Slut Emm, remove your clothes, just keep your stockings and garter belt on.”

The girls stared as Emm slithered out of her latex garments. Out popped a luscious mouth-watering mass of pert titty flesh. Creamy white mounds both topped by startling large pink nipples which seemed to beg to be devoured. They asked for hands, fingers and mouth to toy with them.

When her latex knickers hit the floor, the group was treated to the sight of a perfectly depilated, puffy mons that was without the vestige of a hair. I walked over to her and slid my hand over it to discover not a trace of stubble.

“Slut, how do you get yourself so smooth?” I asked.

“It is a technique that originates in the Middle East, Mistress. It is called ‘Halawa’ and has been used for millennia. It is a mixture of water, honey or sugar, and lemon that removes all traces of hair. If you wish, Mistress I could teach you how to use it.”

“Maybe some other day, slut. Now go to the table and choose a collar to go around your neck. Bring it here and kneel at my feet.”

“Good girl,” I praised her as she obeyed. I proceeded to put the collar around her slender neck as she knelt subserviently at my feet. “Remain on your knees and face the girls. Sit on your heels and spread your knees wide so they can see you. Back straight, tits thrust forward.”

“Okay, girls, she is now in your hands to use as you see fit. I will be here to give guidance, but I want you to use your imagination as to what you do with this slut. Just keep in mind, no one can cause any permanent injury to her and she cannot cum till you allow it. Any questions?”

“Before you start, make yourself comfortable and let the slut see what she will have to please and service.”

As the girls shed their school tunics, bras, and panties Emm watched spellbound with a look of pure desire on her face.

I was curious to see which girl would take the initiative. To my surprise, tiny Rachel spoke first.

“Emm, open up your slutty pussy with your hands and show us how you finger yourself. Remember, no cumming unless I tell you,” Rachel ordered with a smile on her face.

Blushing slightly, Emm complied. We were soon treated to the sounds of her fingers sloshing around deep in her hole. Juice was dripping from her splayed pussy and forming a small puddle on the floor below her.

Again shocking me, Rachel spoke up again, “Stop! Clean up the floor on which you made a mess. Use your tongue and lap up all your slimy cum.”

“Yes, Mistress Rachel,” Emm said red-faced as she hastened to comply.

“Stand up,” ordered Alice. “Turn around and spread your legs. Wide!”

As Emm complied she exposed her delightful white ass to our eyes.

“Now bend at the waist, reach back and show us your arsehole. Now that is such a cute dimpled anus. Do you enjoy when it is played with and fingered?” This from demure, gentle Alice.

“Yes. Very much, Mistress Alice.”

“Good, so shove a finger into it,” ordered Alice.

We watched in fascination as Emm reached between her splayed legs and thrust her index into her slutty ass. We watched it disappear till it was fully lodged in her anus.

“Now piston your ass. Fuck your arsehole with your finger, slut,” Alice ordered.

We could plainly see that Emm was enjoying the humiliation and subjugation from the glistening stream of juice that ran down her inner thighs as she fingered herself.

May, who had been gently stroking her pussy while watching, spoke up, “Is your arsehole clean?”

“Of course, Mistress May. It is always important for it to be clean for a mistress’ pleasure.”

“I’m not sure,” May voiced. “Mistress Mildred, is that an enema bag I see hung over there?”

“Yes, it is. Are you thinking of using it?”

“Yes, better be safe than sorry,” she giggled.

I distinctly heard Emm gulp at that. I pointed to a door at the far end of the room and told them it was an en-suite facility they should use. I also told May to pick up a leash hanging from a hook to attach to the collar and lead Emm to the facility.

The girls surrounded Emm and had her get on all fours as she attached the leash. She was a delightful sight with her bum high in the air. Rachel gave her some sharp spanks on the arse to get her moving in the right direction.

I decided to stay back and leave the girls to have their moment with Emm. I told them to make sure they all showered and used Emm to scrub them down before they came back out. Beyond Emm’s blushes, I could observe that she loved every moment. I was also very proud of my pupils' having taken the initiative so fast with a minimum of coaching from me.

The four of them disappeared into the en-suite. I could hear giggles. Curious I went to the partially open door and listened to them as they directed Emm on to a table.

“Face down on that table, slut. Get your ass spread for us. That’s it.”

“Is the solution ready, Rachel? Okay just hang it on the hook over the table.” It seemed that May was coordinating things.

“Okay, slut, get ready while I shove that nozzle into your bum. That's a tight fit. Want me to tickle your inner tissues with the nozzle first.”

“Mmm! Yes please, Mistress May.”

“Rachel, check her pussy. Is this turning her on?”

“Oh! What a nice tight pussy, May. It feels sopping wet. Her juices are dripping.”

“Have her lick your fingers clean, Rachel. Alice, you release the clamp, so the water starts to flow into her arse.”

I heard a grunt from Emm as the water gushed into her and filled her up. “Enough! she yelled. “I’m going to burst. Please, no more.”

“We’re just starting, slut. Still a quarter of the bag to take then you will have to hold it in for five minutes. Alice, go outside and get me a butt plug as we need to plug her up till we decide she is cleaned out,” requested May.

Alice came out with a smile on her face, I directed her to a drawer where a variety of butt plugs were stored. She rummaged around and returned with a glass three-and-a-half-inch jeweled butt plug capped with a bright amethyst at the end. As she scampered back into the en-suite, she stopped gave me a passionate tongue kiss and thanked me for the new toy I had obtained for them.

Inside I could hear the groans and moans of poor Emm. It seemed that she was now full and the girls were toying with her pussy and tits while she was still impaled by the nozzle of the enema bag.

“Okay, Alice, get ready as soon as I pull out the nozzle to stick the butt plug in her anus. On the count of three; One… two… three.” As soon as May finished the count an agonized scream erupted from Emm as her butt was stoppered by the plug.

I decided that now I had to see the sight, so I opened the door and stepped in to see Emm splayed across the table with her butt in the air and the jewel gleaming in her now distended orifice. The girls were taking turns fingering her pussy from behind while she moaned and writhed on the table.

“Mistresses, I need to cum. Please let me cum. I’m begging you,” Emm pleaded.

As soon as they saw Emm’s body start to quiver with need, they stopped and giggled while looking at her discomfort. Emm’s pussy was dripping with juice, and the girls were sampling the creamy mixture and feeding it to her parted lips. I decided to test for myself and tasted a thick creamy effusion that was sweet and tart. It was absolutely delicious.

“Now, slut, I am going to remove the plug; go sit on the toilet and void the liquid,” ordered May.

The butt plug came out with a pop and Emm rushed to sit on the fixture with a look of blessed relief on her face. “Thank God that’s over,” she said.

“Over. Who said it was over?” asked May. “Now we have to rinse you from the soap we mixed with the enema. Get back in position for round two.”

“No please, not again,” whimpered Emm. “I will do anything you please, but no more.”

Little Rachel laughed and said, “You will do anything we please anyway. Get up on the table. Ass in the air.”

With a crestfallen look, Emm assumed the position and the operation was repeated. After it was over, I told the girls to take Emm into the shower and wash her entirely and have her clean them. In the meantime, I would go and take care of a few tasks that required my attention.

I walked out of the dungeon to confirm a suspicion I had. James was sitting on the couch outside the cell watching what was transpiring through the one-way glass.

“Well, husband of mine, playing voyeur?”

“Millie, if we could capture those scenes on film we would make a fortune,” he said, smiling at me. “In the meantime, I am amazed at how absolutely voluptuous that Emmanuel is. I regret that she shuns men, as does Bertie. Well at least she is decorative to have around, and I see your girls are enjoying her, and she also seems to be enjoying the girls.”

“On your way, James, I guaranteed to Emm that she would not be bothered by men, and I think you spying on her without her permission is a violation of the trust I want to build with her. So go. We’ll see later whether she would accept this type of intrusion.”

CarolineWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWilliams

“Okay, Millie, I will trust you to sway her opinion at some point.”

I entered the dungeon to a cloud of steam and a barrage of moans and giggles coming from the en-suite shower. I peered into the room and saw Emm was using her soaped-up body as a giant sponge to wash the girls while her fingers were fluttering in turn around their pussies and asses, making them squeal and moan as she got each one to cum in turn.

I quickly stripped and joined them in the shower wanting to sample her nimble fingers fluttering around my privates. The moment I joined them she faced me and kissed me passionately. Her tongue parted my lips as her fingers found my pussy and her thumb pressed against my clit. In seconds I felt my juices flow and she brought me to an earth-shattering orgasm faster than I would have thought possible. This woman was indeed an artist.

As soon as I caught my breath and felt that my legs would support me, I turned off the shower and told the girls to dry off and assemble back in the main room of the dungeon.

Emm immediately took her subservient position on her knees as the girls sat on the divan in front of her. She looked so cute and seductive with her breasts thrust forward and her pussy glistening with a sheen of her juice. She seemed to be an inexhaustible fountain that overfilled her and leaked down her thighs and puddled on the floor.

“Now, girls, each of you decide on the order in which you will use slut Emm. The objective is to edge her till she pleads. She also will be tasked by you to make you cum. If she satisfies your desires, then you can make her cum. At the end of the exercises, the one Emm selects as having done the best job of keeping her on edge and making her cum gets to keep her as their bed warmer for the rest of the night. Any questions?”

The girls huddled, and after some discussion, Alice spoke up. “I’ll be first, then Rachel, and May will be last.  We understand the rules.”

“Slut Emm, stand up and come over here. Lie down across my lap. I’m going to warm your butt; you are to get twenty spanks on each of your ass cheeks. You are to count each spank as you get it. If you miscount, we’ll start again at the beginning. Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress Alice,” she answered with a sly smile as she took her position across the thighs of her naughty tormentor.

“Rachel, bring me a godemiche from the table, please,” Alice directed.

“A godemiche?” Rachel asked.

“Oh, yes, a dildo,” exclaimed Emm happily.

“Quiet, slut, I have not given you permission to speak,” said Alice. “Thank you, Rachel, I think this one will be fine,” she said while examining the fake phallus and admiring its texture and dimensions while Emm attempted to crane her neck to see it. “Don’t move, slut, and get ready to take your spanking,” she added while fondling Emm’s magnificent globes.

Alice parted Emm’s ass and diddled her anal pucker with her fingers before starting to insert the dildo into her receptive ass. We watched in fascination as the bulbous head began to distend the tiny puckered star which gaped as the dildo sank into the helpless woman. Alice started to rotate and thrust simultaneously as inch by inch it slid into her victim. Emm was uttering small grunts and moans as she was being impaled. Finally, the flat end of the instrument was resting flat against her orifice.

She instructed Rachel to kneel between Emm’s thighs and placed a leg on each of Rachel’s shoulders, giving Rachel a perfect view of Emm’s pussy. “Rachel, I want you to diddle her pussy as I spank her. Don’t make her cum but keep her on edge. I want the pleasure of making her cum.”

With that, she started her mission by landing a hefty spank to the proffered ass lying under her gaze.

“Ouch, one,” gasped Emm.

Alice’s hand repeatedly landed, first one cheek then the other, with an occasional spank across the flat end of the dildo to drive it deeper into her unwitting victim’s ass. Emm dutifully kept count between sobs, moans, and gasps. Her ass was now a delightful pink shade, it was erotic to see those globes quiver with each blow.

When Alice reached the fifteenth spank, she stopped and teased Emm’s overheated flesh by massaging and pinching it. Emm looked back questioningly at her, wondering why the punishment had ended.

“It’s time for you to pleasure me, slut. Get off my lap and kneel between my thighs.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Emm, getting between Alice’s now widely spread legs.

“Your tongue, slut I want your tongue up my pussy and in my ass, slut. Show me your tongue skills.”

The eager woman started lapping at Alice’s tender pussy and licking her delicate pink nether orifice as a starved kitten would lap up a saucer of milk. The rest of us crowded close to see this virtuoso of cunnilingus at work. I knelt behind Emm and used my fingers to fondle her pussy and clit, keeping her on edge, and Rachel and May sat on either side of Alice and stroked and sucked at her nipples.

Alice lifted her legs even higher presenting her anal pucker for more stimulation which Emm applied by thrusting her tongue deep into her tight anal sheaf. Her fingers worked their magic in Alice’s pussy causing Alice to moan and gasp as she pushed her body further forward towards her slut’s face and fingers.

I could feel the steady drip of Emm’s juices as I toyed with her pussy, always taking care I did not send her over the edge. Meanwhile, she shifted her mouth to Alice’s clit and was teasing and sucking on it while her fingers were toying with both her holes at the same time.

The effect on Alice was evident as her back arched, and she gripped Emm’s head tight to her. She was squealing and moaning till finally, her body started to shake, and she erupted in a quivering orgasm. Emm quickly applied her mouth to the tender gash and sucked and licked every drop of cum that oozed from that now-happy pussy.

Emm sat back on her heels gazing raptly at her well-pleasured Mistress almost like a puppy wanting her Mistress’ praise for a good deed.

Alice, having gotten her breathing back to normal, looked at her with a fond smile and said, “Good girl. Now time to finish your spanking. Back across my lap. Rachel, if you wish, get ready. I’m going to have this slut dripping and gushing before I’m through with her. May, you play with her tits as I spank her.”

With that Alice rapidly applied the remaining five spanks on Emm’s rosy butt. She grasped the base of the dildo and extracted it with a pop from her asshole which remained gaping. She introduced her fingers into the sopping wet pussy and started frigging Emm.

With her fingers deep into the dripping hot hole, she brought her thumb back and wriggled it into Emm’s ass. She was holding her as you would hold a bowling ball. The moans and squeals showed that Emm was enjoying the process. Alice brought her other hand under her and pinched and pulled on her clit, the result was immediate as Rachel who was positioned between Emm’s thighs was rewarded with a flood of cum. Rachel lapped at the stream greedily as Emm went from orgasm to orgasm.

“So, slut, was that what you needed?” asked Alice.

“Yes, Mistress, thank you. May I get up and give you a kiss?”

We watched with smiles on our faces as both women kissed and swapped spit for a few minutes. “My turn,” piped up Rachel at last, bringing both women back to reality.

Rachel went to a massage table and lay down on it. “I need a massage, slut. Come here and let me tell you how I want it done.”

“Coming, Mistress Rachel.”

“You have a very talented tongue, slave. You are going to massage every inch of my body with that long and agile tongue and mouth. Actually, it will be more of a tongue bath than a massage.”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, get ready for me to love every inch of your delightful tiny body with my mouth and tongue.”

She walked over and stood gazing down at Rachel as if trying to decide where to start. With a smile, she went to the head of the table and leaned forward to lick at Rachel’s mouth and chin which were still covered with the remains of the orgasm she had previously, getting all of it off her.

She moved to the foot of the table, took Rachel’s dainty foot, brought it to her mouth and licked and sucked each toe deeply into her mouth. Once both feet were done, she ran her tongue up the tender inner flesh of Rachel’s thigh causing her to giggle at the teasing and tickling sensation.

Reaching crotch level, she licked and kissed on either side of Rachel’s pussy, avoiding touching it but blowing gentle puffs of air at it which caused her Mistress to wriggle around on the table in rapture. She even reached down and opened herself, wanting deeper contact. Emm ignored this and continued going higher, gently biting on Rachel’s mons before wending her way to the navel which she circled with her tongue before inserting her tongue into it.

As she reached Rachel’s tits, Rachel arched her back offering her small pear-shaped breasts to Emm’s mouth. Emm opened wide and sucked into her mouth almost all of those delicious-looking morsels and then raked them with her teeth. She circled the now-erect nipples with her tongue before pulling at them with her teeth and finally sucking each one in turn.

Rachel by now was writhing in ecstasy on the table. She called her two classmates over and directed one to each side of her. “Each one of you take one of my legs and spread them wide and pull them back. You, slut, get between my legs. It’s time you lavish your attention on my arsehole. I want your tongue right up my butt as deep as it will go.”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, right away.”

“Mistress Mildred,” Rachel added, “please get behind her and use your fingers on her pussy and arsehole and get her edged for me. I want her ready to cum on my command.”

I went behind Emm as she parted Rachel’s ass cheeks wide exposing a little pink starfish to our view. She licked a circle around the rim before starting to probe deeper and deeper into the hole which seemed to spread to welcome the tongue into its depths.

Rachel writhed all over the table wanting more and more of Emm’s tongue into her warm recess. Once Emm’s tongue disappeared entirely into her victim, Emm’s fingers started to caress her other opening with her fingers which soon were covered in pussy juice.

I, in the meantime, was pistoning my fingers into both of Emm’s holes, watching her wriggle her butt against them.

Rachel’s moans reached a crescendo, and she yelled at Emm to climb up on the table and straddle her face and eat out her pussy. Emm leaped at the occasion and soon was gamuching Rachel’s gaping pussy. Rachel curled a leg around her head driving her mouth and tongue down on that leaking slit. She pulled Emm’s hips down, and her moans were muffled by Emm’s fragrant pussy over her mouth.

Both women were closer than Siamese twins. I thought it would take a crowbar to separate them when May interceded, “Hey you two, only one orgasm each; it’s my turn.” Rachel and Emm reluctantly separated, both covered in cum from mouth to ears.

“Go and wash and get back here ASAP and no fooling around. I have plans for you, slut. Rachel, if you make her cum in the shower you will have to answer to me. The punishment I plan for her, you will share, and YOU might not like it.”

While they showered, May asked me how far she could go with Emm. I told her that as long as she did no real damage, no holes… whoops… no holds were barred.

When the two women returned from the shower, May had Emm lie down on the floor. She attached ankle cuffs to her which were rigged to two pulleys set in the ceiling. Calling for our help to prevent Emm’s head from striking the floor, she hauled on the ropes until Emm was suspended head down and with her legs splayed out in a wide Y shape.

May admired the view as now Emm’s pussy and ass were at the height of her eyes. She took a sensitive tongue swipe at the open pussy and arsehole. Licking her lips, she asked, ”Slut, are you comfortable?”

“I’m nervous, Mistress May. I’ve never been in this position before. What are you going to do to me?”

“I’m going to torment you till you beg me to let you cum. It will be like you have never been tormented before.”

Emm giggled happily and seemed to relax. May went to the accessory shelf and returned with several items. Kneeling, May tweaked Emm’s nipples until they stood out. She attached nipple clamps to each one. Emm winced at the sudden pressure bought on her sensitive tips. The clamps were then connected by a chain that passed under Emm’s arms and around her back.

May took an ass hook which had three bulbous beads of increasing sizes and inserted it up Emm’s ass till the largest bead which measured about three inches in diameter was firmly lodged into the sub. Taking a length of chain, she connected the ring at the end of the hook to the chain attached to Emm’s nipples.

The last refinement was a leash which attached to Emm’s collar and was held in May’s hand. She went back to the accessory shelf and returned with a riding crop. The shaft ended in what resembled a fly swatter but narrower and was about the width of a vagina. Dangling it before Emm’s eyes May asked, “Know what this is, slut?”

“Yes, Mistress, it’s a riding crop.”

“Well get ready to be pussy whipped. You won’t have to count the blows as your mouth will be kept busy,” May said with a nasty giggle.

“Let’s start and see how you like the swing set I created for you.”

Pulling on the leash caused Emm’s body to move forward. Each time May tugged on the leash the chains pulled on Emm’s now blood-engorged nipples, it elicited a yelp. After swinging her back and forth for a few minutes to the apparent discomfort of her victim, she halted the moving body and caressed the slick pussy lips proffered to her gaze.

Without a word of warning she raised the crop and brought it down on Emm’s pussy. To our surprise, Emm moaned with pleasure. Entranced by the reaction, May began varying the blows, first mashing the pussy lips down then alternating by slapping them from side to side. Each swat landed with a meaty thwack and seemed to pleasure Emm. Her pussy was dripping now and flowing down her body and towards her mouth. Her mouth was open to catch all her juice, her pussy lips were puffy and bright pink to match the shade of her ass.

May stopped the flogging and turned around, so her back was to Emm. She bent her knees and pushed back, so her ass was at the same height as Emm’s mouth. “Now you dirty slut, eat my ass out. I want your tongue right up my butthole if you want to earn your orgasm.”

Emm stretched her neck forward which again put a strain on her nipples as she valiantly tried to obey her Mistress’ command. When I saw it would not be enough, I stepped behind her and pushed her head forward with my foot. This also gave me the opportunity to pinch her tender engorged pussy lips and rub them together. They easily slipped one against the other as her pussy was now a veritable swamp of juice.

Her ministrations on May’s ass were obviously pleasing May as she moaned with delight at the tongue thrusting into her asshole. Finally, May moved away and turned to face her victim. Spreading her legs, she pulled on the leash which brought Emm’s head up. May grasped it between her thighs and ordered her to eat her pussy. To her delight, Emm’s tongue attacked the proffered opening and got to work with tongue and fingers. She gripped May’s ass with both hands and tongued her pussy and fingered her ass at the same time.

Meanwhile, May sank her tongue into the hot sheaf that was now under her mouth and lapped up the juices that were welling out. She also pulled on the ass hook till it came out with a pop much to Emm’s relief. Using her hand, she rubbed the clit that was extended out of its hood till finally, both women orgasmed at the same time.

May collapsed to the floor. With the help of Alice and Rachel, I lowered Emm to the floor. She rolled towards May and kissed her sweetly. “Thank you, Mistress May. That was just heavenly.”

“I’m glad you liked that, Pet. Let me take off those nipple clamps.”

As May gently removed the clamps, Emm gasped as the blood rushed back into those tender nubs.

“Well, Emm, are you ready for one more orgasm?” I asked.

She looked around with a startled look. “Who’s left, Mistress Millie?”

“Me. You didn’t think that after watching you four all afternoon, I would pass up the opportunity and leave here horny?”

“Oh, Mistress, when it comes to orgasms I am insatiable. I will be pleased to pleasure you if that is your wish.”

“Good; come here and lie down on this bench. Girls, come and shackle this slut by her wrists and ankles to the rings in the floor.”

Once Emm was in position I went to the bench and started turning a crank that raised the middle of the bench, so Emm was lying with her back arched and her pussy being the highest point of her body while her legs and arms were stretched out on either side.

“Girls, what I am now going to demonstrate is the art of flat cunting. I’m going to climb on top of Emm and place my pussy over hers, then I am going to glide it back and forth, lubricated by both our juices, until I decide to cum. I will then order Emm to cum and will cum over her open pussy mingling both our hot cum. Got that, slut? No cumming till I give you permission.”

“Yes, Mistress Millie, this sounds heavenly.”

I carefully placed my body till our pussies were aligned and started rubbing my lower body against her swollen pussy lips. I could feel her juices lubricating me and mixing with mine. Her whole crotch felt like a small brazier against mine.

Lowering my head, I snaked my tongue between her parted lips, and we let our tongues wrestle as we swapped spit. Despite how she was stretched out I could feel her thrusting her pelvis against mine. Soon we both were moaning in need.

I drove my pelvis harder against her as my excitement mounted. I felt that warning tingling that I was close and ordered her to cum.

Within seconds I felt her warm slick cum coat my pussy, and that drove me over the edge. My orgasm started and kept building as our pussies kissed each other in a long embrace. Panting I finally got off Emm and stood over her in admiration. She’d been molested and made to cum four times, and when we unshackled her, she seemed as fresh as a daisy. A cum-covered daisy but a daisy nonetheless.

When I had sufficiently recovered, I asked her, “Slut Emm, as I stated at the beginning of this class, you get your choice of sleeping partner for tonight. Who will you choose?”

“Do I have to choose, Mistress, can’t I have all of you?”

 

 

 

Many thanks to JefferyB for his support

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments