Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gathering - Part 4

"Lacey finds herself fucked doggie style by Sandra wearing a strap-on, while Julie masturbates."

5
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Lacey soon found herself getting into the wonderful new world, all thanks to her best friend, Julie. In the past couple of hours, she'd found herself being seduced, to some degree, in having her pussy licked out twice by two different women, while also discovering the pleasure of eating out another woman for the first time.

Lately, she'd just experienced a mind-numbing orgasm from Amanda, who had fingered her pussy until she exploded while both were stood in the pool. It was heavenly, Lacey thought to herself. The thought of what her husband had done to her had mostly been forgotten.

As she and Amanda stood in the pool, leaning back and sipping champagne. The sounds from the rest of the room continued. A mixture of groans, splashing water and the beautiful sound of women reaching their peak of orgasmic voices.

Lacey looked around, before she soon found herself looking directly across from where she stood. Across the other length of the pool, her best friend Julie was perched upon the edge. Her legs spread wide, and what appeared to be Sandra, who she'd met upon first entering the house as the owner, eating Julie's pussy out.

Lacey saw beads of water dripping down Julie's naked body, dripping wet from her time in the pool. Although Lacey had never really looked at Julie in such a way before, this time seeing her naked and receiving this sensual moment from another woman caused her body to warm up.

Julie was leaning back, resting on her arms as she watched this rather buxom, yet still as beautiful mature woman eat her pussy out. Lacey found herself unable to turn her eyes away from this action across the way.

Julie caught her looking, offered a smile back as she soon returned to the wonderful feeling that rushed through her body. Julie's hand clasped upon the back of Sandra's wet hair, pulling her in towards her spread legs, her moist pussy and making her dig her tongue deeper inside.

Lacey watched, as Julie started to have an orgasm. Julie's legs quivered, her stomach muscles quaked and she pulled herself forward while pushing Sandra's head deeper between her thighs. Her face told everything about what she felt, the closed eyes, open mouth that held her breathe briefly, before groans of sexual release.

Lacey could feel her own pussy get moist as she watched her best friend cum from this experience. It turned her on, the sight of seeing Julie achieve this beautiful orgasm and cum hard.

A little time passed, before Julie stepped around and invited Lacey to join her elsewhere for a while. Julie tossed her a towel, as Lacey followed behind while trying to dry her wet body off.

Back upstairs, Julie lead Lacey into another room. This was different to the other she'd first found herself in. It had a little more furniture. Not only a large bed to play on, but a wardrobe in the corner.

Sandra was waiting inside as Julie introduced Lacey to her. A quick peck on the cheek, and soft embrace, while Sandra also took the opportunity to grab a little squeeze of Lacey's ass in the process to test her out.

Sandra asked Lacey if she ever played with toys before, to which Lacey replied she'd only ever used a vibrator on herself when she was alone. Julie smiled, informing her friend that her eyes were gonna explode at what Sandra has available.

Sandra opened the wardrobe, where a huge selection of sex toys were unveiled. Everything you could think of was stacked inside. Vibrators, dildos and other toys to insert in various holes of various sizes. Also a few little more kinky items, like handcuffs, whips and feathers to arouse other parts of the woman's darker side.

Lacey's eyes boggled at the selection on offer, as her heart beat a little faster with uncertainty of where this night was now headed. Julie, noticing Lacey's slight fear, offered Lacey some assurances that all will be alright.

Julie stepped over, looked over at the vast range of toys on offer before she took possession of a large, pink dildo. She also took hold of a small bottle of lube, as she stepped over and took a seat on the floor facing the bed. Lacey watched her as she lubed up the dildo, and started to play with herself. Inserting it slowly inside her wet pussy and moaning.

Sandra asked Lacey what her favorite position was, to which Lacey replied she always enjoyed doggie. Sandra smiled, as she picked something out of the wardrobe.

Sandra showed Lacey the item she chose. A strap-on dildo, upon which she slid her legs through the straps and pulled it up to around her waist. The dildo was long, thick and very hard as it bobbed around from where her pussy was visible moments prior.

Sandra told Lacey to take position on the bed, informing her not to worry as she'll be gentle. Lacey stepped to the bed, crawled upon it and got on her hands and knees, spreading her legs wide. She glanced over her shoulder, looking back to see Sandra put a little lube on the strap-on dildo and make it nice and wet to slip in easy.

Sandra stepped across, positioning herself behind Lacey who while excited at the prospect of being fucked from behind once more, even if not by a real man. The fear of the unknown also caused her concern.

Sandra used her wet, lubed hands to gently rub back and forth over Lacey's pussy. It quickly got her wetter, as Sandra slid a finger inside to make sure she was fully prepared to take the phallus object inside her wet pussy.

Sandra took hold of the strap-on dildo in her hands, positioned it close to Lacey's pussy. She rubbed the tip of the cock against Lacey's pussy, back and forth it glided over her pussy lips.

CoryShines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CoryShines

Lacey's pussy tingled at the touch of this cold, yet hard object rubbing against her body.

Sandra then eased the head of the cock inside Lacey's pussy, slowly it inserted inside as Sandra took it easy, as she said she would. Lacey gasped as she felt it slip between her pussy lips, spreading them apart as it pushed it's way inside her wet pussy.

Once a good inch or more was inside, Sandra took hold of Lacey's hips. Holding tight, she pushed on. The dildo dipped further inside the wet pussy. Lacey groaned as she felt her inner walls expand to allow it entry within. Sandra was patient, slow in sliding this phallus object inside of Lacey.

Sandra pulled back a little, causing the dildo to slip free just an inch, before she pushed on more. Inch by inch, the dildo delved deeper into Lacey's wet pussy. It had been so long since she'd had a cock deep inside of her, she'd almost forgot what it felt like. This though, while no real cock felt just as nice as it pushed it's way inside.

Sandra had pushed in a good six to seven inches of the dildo as she stopped. Sandra asked Lacey if she was okay, to which she replied she was. Sandra then began to gently fuck her, easing back and forth as the strap-on dildo pushed in and out of Lacey's wet pussy.

The lube, as well as Lacey's own wet pussy juices helped ease the dildo in and out of her tight hole without much friction inside. It filled Lacey's hole nice and tight, leaving little to no gap to squeeze much else inside. Her inner walls clasped tight upon the dildo, grabbing it tight.

Julie was positioned behind them both, sat on the floor and watching Sandra gently fucking her best friend. It turned her on so much, as she used the pink dildo she took possession of to masturbate. Sat upon the floor, her feet planted a few inches in front, with her knees spread wide that exposed the tight pussy.

Julie manovoured the pink dildo in and out of her pussy, while her other hand grasped at her own breast and squeezing as well as licking her lips at the sexual arousal of watching these two women virtually perform just for her to get off to.

On the bed, Sandra had picked up a little pace as she thrust the strap-on dildo in and out of Lacey's wet pussy. The bed gently rocked, both Sandra and Lacey shook together in unison at this beautiful fucking action. Sandra thrusting forward, while Lacey pulled back towards her, to help the strap-on dildo push deeper inside of her pussy.

Lacey's beautiful breasts swung back and forth beneath her body, to the rhythm of her body being fucked from behind by Sandra. Lacey leaned forward, her head soon resting upon the bed, thrusting her ass deeper in the air behind.

Sandra kept a firm grip of Lacey's shapely hips, holding on as the strap-on dildo fucked Lacey's tight pussy in and out. Lacey groaned to this wonderful feeling of having something resembling a cock fuck her again. While she had experienced this other side, the wonders of being with another woman, she still desired a hard cock deep inside her.

Lacey groaned for Sandra to fuck her faster, harder. Sandra obliged, forcing her body to slap against Lacey's ass cheeks as the strap-on pushed deeper inside of Lacey's pussy with each thrust.

It didn't take long for Lacey to groan that she was close, as Julie watched her best friend being fucked by Sandra. Julie herself was just reaching the peak of her own orgasmic state. Her hand thrust the pink dildo hard and fast between her own juicy pussy lips, as her body began to shake and she moaned. The orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to shake, her legs quiver and release a loud moan of fulfillment.

On the bed, Lacey felt the strap-on dildo fuck her tight pussy hard and fast, just how she asked Sandra to fuck her. The bed rocked hard, while Sandra held Lacey in her doggie style position by clutching tight on Lacey's hips.

The sound of Sandra slapping against Lacey's body could be heard, as Lacey began to groan. Lacey's hands gripped on the bed sheets, grasping tightly in her fingers as the orgasm ripped through her entire body.

Her legs quaked hard and nearly gave in behind, while her breasts shook back and forth. Lacey bit her bottom lip, the only thing to prevent her from screaming.

Sandra fucked her deep and hard several more times, before Lacey collapsed forward onto the bed. The strap-on slipped out of her pussy, as Lacey lay there. Her legs spread wide. Sandra could see the juices drip from out of Lacey's wet pussy onto the bed.

Lacey tried to gather her breathe, as she lay there, face down upon the bed. Sandra stepped off the bed, looked across to Julie who called her over.

Julie then slipped the strap-on dildo into her mouth, as she tasted her best friends pussy juices that now covered it. She'd never tasted her friend before, but quickly come to the realization she enjoyed it. Lacey's pussy juice had a sweet tangy taste to it, as Julie sucked and licked every drop she could get from the phallus object.

Lacey was unaware of what Julie had done. She was too exhausted as she just lay on the bed, face down and tried to rest her weary body. She'd never experienced such a wild time, or so many mind-numbing orgasms in such a short space of time as she had in these past few hours while at this gathering.

Sandra stepped out of the room, quietly, leaving Julie and her best friend Lacey alone. Julie was about to make a move on her best friend. She'd had a slight crush on her in ages, and now was the time she felt she could finally get to experience some precious time with her.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments