Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House (A Lesbian Abduction) Part 1

"Young Tabitha draws more attention than she expected as her visit to the beach shop turns wicked..."

10
5 Comments 5
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Tabitha’s blog…

Hey guys

It’s me Tabby. I haven’t been around for three days, I’m sorry, but now I have such a tale to tell. I have had an adventure; not one I chose, but one that chose me, and it has changed me forever in such a short space of time. When I tell you what happened you may you may feel it’s brutal and scary, and in fact it was, but it was the most exciting, sexually gratifying experience I have ever had, and perhaps ever will again. Don’t think I didn’t want it; I did, every dirty wicked second of it, though I whimpered and screamed and surrendered to every filthy demand that was made of me. I was a dirty fucking whore, and I loved it.

I’m 19 now, and due to this escapade have experienced things most women will only ever dream about, and I have changed, grown, and become more of a woman. My adventure taught me things about myself that I could never have guessed. Not just about my body, but about my mind and my very soul too. They played with my mind and my body followed. I came and came and came. Every inch of me hurts, and the pain makes me smile at the memory of my dirty deeds.

I swear only women know other women so well that they can make them cum like I came; no man has made me cum like that, or made me plead or whimper or scream. They made me do that too. They disgraced and humiliated me, sated me, and fucked every inch of me. Perhaps an older man, who has known women, could make me cum like that, but for now only Sandy and Paige will haunt my dreams and I wish they had me in their clutches again. Fuck I wish I were in their clutches again.

xxx

Tabitha enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her semi naked body as she stepped out of the sea and began to make her way up the beach. Her wet, string bikini clung to her curves dripping saline down her deeply tanned skin. Her breasts were full and heavy making a swell of cleavage in her tiny bikini top, and her round arse swayed enticingly in the clingy material of her cream bikini bottoms. Tabitha had a body to die for and she knew how to show it off to its full advantage. At her age she still had a hint of puppy fat on her hourglass frame; just enough to give her a youthful full figure. “All the right curves, in all the right places” she loved to say.

Tabitha was a petite 5’3” with long strawberry blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was beautiful and as she made her way across the beach all heads were turning, all eyes were upon her. She grinned knowingly and avoided catching anyone’s stare. When she reached her spot on the beach, she wrapped a thin muslin sarong around her body, put on her mirrored shades, and stretched a little, drawing further furtive glances from those around her. She made her way slowly up the beach, intent on checking out the pretty beach shops she had seen lining the beach front that morning.

xxx

Ding! Ding! Went the old fashioned bell on the shop door as Tabitha pushed it open and entered. The shop was larger than Tabitha expected, with a creaky oak floor, and a large wooden counter at the far end. In between there were a number of displays of arty seaside crafts and gifts. Tabitha raised her sunglasses into her hair and smiled at the two sales assistants who were lounging over the counter watching her.

“Arty types,” thought Tabitha, checking out the girls tight black clothing, red lipstick and nails, short brunette bobs and various piercings and tattoos. Both girls had striking looks; “gorgeous” thought Tabitha, but definitely bohemian.

“What can we do for you honey?” one of the woman said, pushing herself up from the counter and pacing around Tabitha in heels which clicked on the bare wood floor.

Tabitha scowled a little as the woman looked her up and down, checking out her curves in her flimsy sarong. “Nothing, thank you,” she replied, “just looking.”

Tabitha saw the woman look to her friend who still lounged at the counter and nod.

venus_02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
venus_02

The woman at the counter grinned. Tabitha looked suspiciously as the smiling woman stood and paced across the room. She turned the small “Open” sign in the window to “Closed”, and then pulled down the blind. Tabitha gasped out loud when the woman turned the key in the lock, effectively making her a prisoner.

“Hey,” Tabitha called out, looking from one woman to the other, “what the fuck is going on here?”

It happened so suddenly. The woman closest to Tabitha stepped behind her and slid one hand around her waist, and another over her mouth. Tabitha screamed, but her scream was muffled by the hand, and although she struggled, the woman was strong and Tabitha could not escape her grip.

10 minutes later…

Tabitha grunted into the ball gag they had roughly pulled into her mouth. One of the women, Paige the other woman had called her, had Tabitha pinned down on all fours behind the heavy wooden counter in the shop.

Tabitha could feel Paige’s fingers gripping tightly in her long damp hair, forcing the side of her face down into the soggy bikini bottoms and top the women had ripped from her moments ago and thrown at her feet.

Paige had taken charge, forcing Tabitha down onto her hands and knees. The other woman leant on the counter as she did this and groaned gently under her breath as her own arousal grew.

Paige pulled Tabitha’s head back, and breathed heavily into the captive girl’s ear. “You dirty, dirty girl. You dirty fucking whore.”

Tabitha grunted, and nodded. She was an eager bitch, and her captors knew it. As Paige roughly groped Tabitha’s wobbling arse cheeks, and spanked her until her arse was a glowing ball of hot flesh, Tabitha’s pussy gaped and gushed girl juices over her belly and thighs.

Paige shoved three fingers into Tabitha’s cunt, and pulled them out dripping wet. She held them over Tabitha’s shocked face, the juice dripping down over the captive’s pretty features.

Paige reached her wet hand into a low shelf at the back of the counter. Tabitha groaned into her ball gag as she heard the rattle of buckles, and Paige pulled out a black leather harness with chrome buckles and a large black rubber dildo attached, obscenely shaped like a real monster cock with thick veins and a bulbous head.

“Unlock the front door Sandy,” Paige called to the other women, who nodded and made her way quickly to the entrance to the shop, “let’s see if anyone wants to see me fucking this whore in her arse!”

xxx

Ding! Ding! The now familiar sound of the doorbell rang out in the shop, just as the tightness of Tabitha’s anal passage was violated by the thick greasy dildo strapped around Paige’s wide hourglass hips.

“Fuck!” Tabitha grunted into the ball gag as she was buggered so forcefully. Paige pulled her hair hard.

“Shush,” Paige whispered in Tabitha’s ear, “We don’t need to advertise to the whole fucking world what a fucking slut you are, do we?”

“Good afternoon Mr Dickson,” Sandy called out to the older gentleman who had entered the shop, and who now stood leering at her, looking her up and down from head to toe in a less than gentlemanly way. Mr Dickson was known around the town as a dirty old man, and it was not for his love of seaside craft that he visited Paige and Sandy’s beach shop each afternoon. But his cash was good, and the two women were happy to “provide” for him.

“Well,” Sandy smiled at the old man as he unbuttoned his long trench coat, and the sound of flesh spanking flesh filled the room followed by groans of desire from behind the counter, “we have a real treat for you today, you filthy old bastard.”

Mr Dickson’s whiskered face broke into a smile. He reached down and unbuttoned his fly.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments