Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starbucks Reverie

"Chance encounter with chat friend"

40
27 Comments 27
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I am sitting in a random Starbucks in Orange County, found with my trusty smart phone app. I"m not really reading the report I'm supposed to be finishing, just looking around at the people here. A few cute women smile at me when they catch me looking, but so far nobody seems that interested in sharing my table.

Then I notice you: pretty honey-colored hair, shoulder length, wearing sunglasses indoors, like you're trying not to be recognized. You're softly singing the melody to "Stardust", but it sounds like you sing "Starbucks Reverie". That's always been my joke; maybe I misheard it.

Your phone buzzes at the cream pitcher. "Hi, I'm at Starbucks."

You listen a moment. "No, I know, I just downloaded the app. My chat friend told me about it. Said it was good for finding clean bathrooms." Startled, I look more closely. Surely not; I had just been chatting with you about that online a few days earlier.

You whisper, "Lush. Sometimes I'm sorry you told me about it." Pause, grinning a bit. "Not sleeping as much as I should."

I stare at her. "Lady Ann?" I murmur.

You catch my eye, discover me staring. "Do I know you?"

"Charlotte," I say softly. "From Lush."

You pause, then tell your caller, "I have to go now. Can I call you back later?" You lift your glasses, meeting my eyes. "Uh huh. Bye now."

You use your eyes to invite yourself to sit at my table. "I had no idea you were here."

"It's work. I'm between two conferences. This is the day off."

You smile, impulsively whisper, "I have a few hours. What are you doing?"

"This report is due next week. Nothing I have to do now." I glance out of the window. "A pity there's no place nice to walk around here."

Pause. "We could walk on the beach. It's only a 15 minute drive."

"I don't have a car. I'm staying across the way. Should we go up and get my bathing suit?"

You grin. "I don't think you'll need one. It's private."

I gape for a moment, then force my mouth to close.

-*-

"You like to drive fast."

You reward me with a brief grin, downshifting as you take the corner fast, then accelerate, upshift, and casually lay your hand on my thigh through my dress. "Yes."

Shortly you reach up to press the button into the gated beach community, then back onto my thigh. I get a gentle squeeze, so I know it's not an accident. Gravel crunches as you enter a driveway. I have an impression of a modest bungalow, but as we leave your car we turn toward the beach instead.

Passing the back of the garage, you suddenly turn, press me up to the wall and look intently in my face. "I never thought we could meet."

Touching your face, hair, neck, I murmur, "I didn't either." I lean in to kiss your nose. "You're much prettier than I imagined."

We are both blushing. Turning away, taking my hand, you begin to run to the water line. Our sandals are left on the beach. We are fast-walking through the cold surf, wetting the hem of my white cotton dress, your pretty flowered dress. You playfully lift mine to mid-thighs, splash my legs with your foot, then start running up the beach.

Momentarily behind, I catch you maybe 10 yards up the beach, turn your hips. We overbalance, fall together, you on your back, me on my side. Kissing, softly at first, then eyes closing as we melt into each other, touching your face, my hip. Tugging my thigh until I am straddling your hips. Taking my wrists to press my hands on your hardening breasts, you give me an uncertain smile.

I gently pinch your nipples through your top, then lower hands to the sand so I can kiss you, tentatively, then deeper as I realize you want it as much as I do. Hands reach for my neck, stroking my hair, stretching down to squeeze my bottom, pulling me onto your thighs. Suddenly pushing me off to one side, rolling onto me, leaning back so we can see each other and catch our breath.

"I've wanted you forever."

I nod. "I have too."

"I can't."

"I know. I totally know."

You lean in to kiss me again: softer, more wistful.

"Want to come in? Dave isn't home yet. I don't want to explain you to him. He doesn't know about my online life."

I nod. "I'd love to see your home, put a visual to my fantasies."

My face shows a rueful grin as I hesitate. "See your mirror collection." I look away a moment, then back to your eyes. "Preferably in action."

You hesitate, give me an apologetic smile. "Maybe not such a good idea."

"You're right. Maybe take me to my hotel? We can sit and just hold hands for a bit."

-*-

I am sitting in the one chair, you lying on the bed propped up on all of the pillows. Flutes of minibar sparkling wine stand beside us, barely touched.

"So what are you supposed to be doing this afternoon?"

"I was going to have a pedicure. Dave won't notice if I don't, though."

Taking your right foot in my hands, I slip off your sandal and massage the ball of your foot. You pretend to faint, flopping back onto the pillows, groaning.

"You like?"

"Mmm."

I lightly draw lines up your foot, shin, calf, gently massaging, perhaps lightly ticking, stroking the fine little hairs against the grain, bringing up goosebumps.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

I tease your knee toward me. I rub your foot again, watching your eyes close in pleasure, your breathing turn into little moans.

I bring your foot up a few inches, sucking the two little toes gently, softly tickling the back of your calf. I see your breathing become a bit irregular. You appear to choose not to make eye contact, just enjoying the sensation without thinking. Softly licking your toes, I then take the next ones one at a time, lingering on each. I watch your fingers stray to your dress, surreptitiously tugging the hem up so you can stroke your inner thigh right above where I am stroking your calf. Bringing your foot a little closer, onto my lap, I massage and smile to myself as you stroke up your thigh, bringing more gooseflesh and renewed nipple stiffening. The damp spot is just beginning to show on your panties as you gently caress yourself on the bed.

I raise my dress hem and put your foot into my lap. I gently bring your heel to my now dampening panties, sighing as you moan a bit with me. I slip my fingers into my panties to touch myself as I note you doing the same.

Slowly, the pretense fades as we touch in ernest. We make eye contact, then gaze at each other's fingers as they start to work our magic. You glance toward the end of the bed and spot the floor-length mirror, begin to watch yourself as well as me. We sigh in unison, and start to moan quietly in chorus. I squeeze your toes, trying to match your fingers' syncopations.

"Oh, Charlotte," you moan as you come to a crescendo and begin to slow your touching, coming to a halt. I continue touching, not quite there yet, slowly, delicately teasing myself toward the edge.

You turn and lean in, touching the back of my hand, lightly scratching my thigh as I softly moan "Ann" again and again through my climax.

-*-

Waking maybe a half hour later, we are all curled up like spoons, me tucked behind you with a hand on your breast. You take my hand and kiss it, licking my finger tips one at a time, me kissing the back of your neck.

"I have to go home to Dave."

"I know. Will I see you again?"

"I don't know. I doubt it."

I murmur a sigh into your neck. Shyly, I whisper, "May I taste you?"

"I want that. But..."

Reaching down, I slip the back of your panties down your bottom, gently scratching and pinching. I smile, "no buts."

Seeing you not stopping me, I slip them the rest of the way down your thighs, off your right leg, roll you onto your back, kiss my way from your navel to your mound. Making eye contact to make sure this is okay, I kiss your thighs apart. I see lust and a little fear in your eyes. "Watch the mirror," I whisper, and guide you to the edge of the bed so you can see what I'm doing. I slip my tongue through your soft hair and split your labia for the first time.

"Ohhh!" You sound surprised. My tongue tip finds your clit, your very tender pink nubbin, and softly flicks the very tip.

"Show me what you look like," I smile at you. You bring your fingertips down and hold open your labia for me to admire, to lick and kiss and suckle you. Your eyes flicker away from mine, watching us in the mirror.

"Oh, Charlotte!" Your breath becomes more irregular, catching every time I change what I'm doing with my mouth, licking long, languid strokes mixed with little tiny flicks and gentle bites, continuing as you gasp out another, more prolonged orgasm.

-*-

We startle awake again, looking at your phone as a text comes in.

"Dave is going out with his card buddies, won't be home til 10."

I give you an uncertain smile. "Do we have time for a shower, then?"

You hesitate, swallowing. "I guess so."

We strip each other naked on the bed. You take a languorous lick at my labia as you remove my panties, eliciting a soft groan. "I haven't done that since before I was married."

"I only did once in college."

"Really? You were amazing." You grin. "I guess it's like riding a bicycle."

You lead me away from the bed into the bathroom. While the shower runs to get warm, you slide me onto the counter, slip between my thighs, and watch yourself in the steamy mirror as you start to flick my clit with your tongue. Opening my lips with your fingers to see better.

"Ohh, Ann, so nice." I am stroking your fine hair, your soft neck, watching your eyes smiling up at mine, then closing as you start in earnest. You bring me close, backing off and smiling again as I edge closer. There is mischief in your eyes; you know you are teasing me. I can hardly breathe. Caressing your head, I try to press your mouth closer to my nubbin, but you are in control as my legs start to vibrate. Just when I think I'll never have an orgasm again in my life, you push me over the edge, gasping, shaking, moaning, crying out your name over and over.

-*-

"We can't do this again."

"I know. You need to go home to Dave. And I have a life on the east coast."

We stop for a soft farewell kiss at the door of my hotel room. One last enigmatic look from you as you enter the elevator, part lust, part guilt. Maybe part love? I will never know.

-*-
Dedicated to my friend Lady Ann West, who likes a good fantasy story as much as I do.

Published 
Written by Charlotte_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments