Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roomies

"Donna just learned she's gay. Esther is Preacher's daughter. Sparks may fly, but what kind?"

71
41 Comments 41
9.1k Views 9.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

My parents really didn't like my girlfriends. Not because the other Lesbirados were bad people, but parents never like it when their teenage daughter goes out with leather-clad, Harley-riding, heavily-tatted people, even when they are women. And maybe especially so, because they were starting to figure out their little girl might be a bit strange. My name is Donna and back then I was eighteen, a college freshman in physics. I was kinda cute too, no centerfold, but I had a nice shape with long, soft brown hair, and was a regular target of male passes. Unfortunately for boys, I was just discovering I was at the very least bisexual. When the time came for me to go to school, my folks rushed me there the morning the dorms opened for freshman initiation.

I didn't take a lot, just my clothes, my new laptop, a Bluetooth speaker, and my bicycle. I got there, claimed a bed and closet, put away my clothes, and went out to meet people. Given that this was Midwest Christian Tech, I decided it would probably be smart to keep my gay to myself until I figured out the lay of the land.

Sherri and Crystal had had the room next door. We were listening to music and getting to know each other when Sherri looked out the window. “Well, would you look at that!”

There was a church bus parked outside. It was painted light green, with a portrait of crucified Jesus on the hood, three crosses, and “Mt. Holyoke Bible Church” on the side. A severe-looking man in ministerial garb was saying goodbye to a tall, awkward girl in glasses.

The girl was tall, slim, blonde and everything about her appearance was wrong. In early September she was dressed in a long-sleeved blouse, a long checked woolen skirt and it looked like she'd never had a decent haircut in her entire life. Her hair was wildly curled and hung to her lower back.

“Looks like somebody's got a live one,” Crystal said. “Did you see her hair?” She made a gagging motion.

“And her shoes. The girl has no fashion sense.” Sherri had pronounced judgement.

I sort of nodded, watching as the bus pulled out and the girl waived and went inside the dorm.

“Googling,” announced Crystal as they were already on school wifi. Her search revealed a picture of the minister standing in front of his family. They had two daughters. Out front stood a really pretty girl, She was dressed like a hot churchy girl who wanted to show what she had. The girl we saw outside our dorm was standing in the background, wrapped in long, loose clothing and looking awkward. “God, she looks weird,” added Crystal. “Wonder who drew the short straw?”

It occurred to me then that I might have drawn her. My roommate card said I'd been assigned an Esther Wagner, and there are few more Biblical names than Esther. Crystal clicked on Last Week's Sermon: The Coming Tribulations. Dad was clearly a fiery preacher. It wasn't long before he announced that America was going to burn if it didn't repent. Then the beautiful sister came out to sing. The girl had a voice, to be sure. I didn't see the other girl anywhere.

“I feel sorry for her,” I said. “It would suck being raised with that crap.”

They looked at me like I was weird, and maybe I was. “It would stink,” admitted Crystal. “For your sake, I hope she's not your new roomie.”

“Me too,” I said. “I think I ought to go find out.” I suddenly realized I'd been with them for hours.

“I bet she's going to ask you to pray with her,” said Sherri.

“Your soul is at risk,” Crystal hammed it up, pantomiming a religious fanatic. “Pray or face damnation!.”

“Please no,” I said. “I'll see you both at dinner. According to the schedule, the cafeteria opens at five. Say six?”

They agreed and I headed down to my room. And inside, I saw the girl by the bus unpacking. I found a brand new Bible lying on my bed.

“Hi,” I said. “I'm Donna.

“Don't mind the Bible,” she said. “The Reverend saw your Captain Marvel poster and decided your soul was at risk. He thinks Brie Larson is a lesbian. My name is Esther.” We shook hands and we commenced inspecting each other. Her clothes were no better inside than they'd been through the window, though she had some pretty features buried under all that wool and hair.

“Is he your minister?”

“He's my father,” she said. “He simply prefers his title to 'Dad'. I have no idea why, but we do as he wishes. My sister can get away with a lot, but me not so much.”

I sat down on my bed. “Well, I'm putting up Captain Marvel anyway.”

“It's your room too. But please, if I hear he's coming could you take it down while my parents are here? Fireworks will fly if you don't.”

I started to say no, but then she was acting a lot more reasonably than I might have expected. Certainly, she wasn't trying to 'save' me. “So what are you here to study?”

“Technically, I'm an English major, but they sent me here to get my M-R-S,” she answered emphasizing the letters. “I sold college as the perfect place to catch a husband.”

“I take the M-R-S is not your goal.”

Esther sat down on her bed and looked at me. “I don't know. I'm not opposed to it if I find a great guy, but I'm really here because I love stories. The Reverend thinks I should be at church all the time, but really, I'm happiest with a book. What are you studying?”

“Physics.”

Her eyes got big. “Wow, you must be a brainiac.”

“I was on the Academic Challenge team.”

“I've watched the show. Did you do anything else?”

“Marching band and drama club.”

“Are you in the band here?”

I shook my head. “I was never really good enough for a collegiate band. Plus I figure I won't have time. I have to take a lot of math for one thing, and math takes time.”

“So you're not here for the M-R-S.” She grinned at me a little.

“Definitely not.” I was relaxing, but in no way ready to tell her boys were the last thing on my mind. “Who cuts your hair?”

“My step-mom. My sister's lucky, hers is straight and just falls into place. Mine is kinda weird.”

“Maybe you should cut it short. I have a girlfriend whose hair is really short.”

“In the church, women do not cut their hair,” she intoned, sadly. “We don't wear pants. Or show leg, like you are. The Reverend would have been put off by your appearance.”

I didn't know what to say to that. “I'm going to dinner at six with some of the other girls.”

“Thank you for asking,” she said. “I've got to finish unpacking first. You needn't worry, I'm pretty much used to being alone.”

I headed to the dining hall, got my meatloaf and mashed potatoes, and went over to sit with Sherri and Crystal.

“So what's Esther like?” asked Sherri.

“Did she try to make you pray?” asked Crystal.

“No, she did not.” I gave them a kind of a stern look. “Actually, she was nice. And smarter than expected.”

“Has she ever had a decent haircut?”

“Probably not,” I said. “Her Mom cuts her hair.”

“Someone needs to take that girl to the beauty parlor.” And then the conversation moved to the cute boys in the room. And there were some, I wasn't so far removed as to miss their existence. So, I joined in the observations as we discussed freshmen stuff.

The next couple of days were our freshman orientation. I sat with Crystal and Sherri, but Esther kept to herself even though we would have welcomed her over. Which did nothing to convince my friends she was okay. Plus she was strange in other ways. She would never undress in the room, only in a bathroom stall even when she was getting ready for bed. The lights had to be totally off before she would take off her bathrobe, and she stayed under the covers when I was in the room. I was less shy and she seemed shocked when I stripped down to my bra and panties to change. She simply averted her eyes.

Esther got herself a job waiting tables at the campus Friendly's, so she was out late a lot. One night I came home at nine with a mild crush on one of my lab assistants. I got out the magic wand my girlfriend had given me for college, wrapped the head in a towel, and let Mr. Hitachi do his thing. Satiated, I set it on my desk and fell asleep. I heard Esther when she came in. She had a little light in her closet as she gathered things to go to the shower to clean up and change after work. I sort of rolled over and went back to sleep, but I woke again when she came back in. She tiptoed around in total darkness and wearing her flannel pajamas got into bed.

I had an early lab and so raced to get dressed and get some breakfast. She was in when I came home to study, and I saw my wand sitting there out in the open. A bit embarrassed, I took it and put it away.

“What's that?” she asked.

“It's my magic wand. My vibrator.”

Esther looked confused.

Was it possible she didn't know what a vibrator was? I did not feel right having that 'talk' with her. So I told her, “I use it lest I develop hysteria. It's medicinal.”

“That's nice,” she said and headed out the door.

When I got to dinner I got my plate and sat down as usual with Crystal and Sherri and a new friend of theirs named Debbie. Plus there were a couple of guys at our table, wearing Greek shirts. I could see my roommate in the back corner, reading, and eating.

“So how's psycho roomie doing,” asked Sherri.

“She's not psycho, just sheltered.” I debated telling them about the vibrator but decided to keep my mouth shut. Esther was doing a good enough job of isolating herself without my help, and for some reason I didn't want to help.

A frat boy named Devin pointed at Esther. “She's your roommate?”

I nodded.

“Is she Amish?”

“Pentecostal. She has a laptop and everything.”

“I bet she uses it for porn,” said Debbie, which led to some giggles. Esther had her head deep in a book and didn't seem to notice us.

“Maybe we should invite her to the house,” said one of the frat boys. “I bet she's itching to let her hair down.”

I wanted to ask them if they'd seen her hair. “That might be a bit much for her," I said. "She's just getting used to our secular world.”

“Church girl,” said frat boy Tyrion. “They're either hopeless or can't wait to give it up.”

“I don't think she's in hurry to get laid,” I said, utterly unimpressed with either boy.

“Do you have her phone number,” Sherri said.

“Or her campus email,” said Devin. “I have an idea. What's her name?”

I told him before I thought. He pulled out his tablet and started typing something. “Might as well let her know what she's missing.”

“Please don't send her a dick pic,” said Crystal, connecting the dots before I did. “She may melt down.”

“Would I do that?”

“You sent me one,” she replied.

“Yeah, but I'm into you.” Which was true, they'd been dating for two whole weeks. And they kissed with enough intensity that I figured Crystal had already seen Devin's dick.

“I'm going to go talk to her,” I said, and picked up my tray and moved to sit with her.

She looked up in surprise, as I sat down next to her. “Am I still the subject of discussion?”

“Unfortunately, yes,” I said. “Be careful what email attachments you open. But you do encourage them.”

“Like your crack about hysteria?” She looked at me with a tilted head. “I looked it up. A fake medical condition identified in the 19th-century suggesting women who liked sex too much needed medicinal calming. Then I looked up your magic wand.”

“You're smarter than most people give you credit for,” I said.

She smiled at me. “In my particular household, girls are never overestimated. Not everyone in the church is so uptight, but the Reverend has his flaws. I get away with a lot more when I don't let people know what I'm really thinking. Tell me, is this wand is really magical?”

I laughed. “Tell you what, wrap a towel around the head and hold it to your pussy. It's incredible!”

She turned a bit red at that, her mouth went into a small O.

“Haven't you ever gotten yourself off?”

Esther turned a deep red and looked around, fortunately, no one was particularly near us even if I knew my friends were probably watching. “I've been . . weak . . . a few times.”

“Yeah, well try my wand and you'll be weak at the knees. The wand is the bomb and the explosion is you.”

“Do I really need the towel?”

I smiled at her. “Wands are intense, and frankly you want something to soak up your juices. Give it try.”

“I'll consider it,” she said, messing with her laptop. “Look I have a new email from a cryptic sender. Titled This will make you feel alive.”

“I bet it's a dick pic.”

She clicked anyway. “It is, I've gotten those before. Why do boys send them?”

“Because the mere sight of a boob drives them mad. They think we're made like they are.”

“So, they have high hopes.”

“I bet your sister gets them too.”

“I expected you would look up our church. Yes, my beautiful sister gets them. But not many, because she's a true prize whom all the boys want to marry. While I am the ugly duckling.”

I looked at her. She had a pretty mouth, and decent eyes if you did something to bring them out. Her figure was good, I'd seen that even in her Pjs. But that awful hair. “Your sister is pretty. But so are you. Nothing a good trip to the beauty parlor and some decent clothes won't cure.”

She laughed. “A makeover? Like in the movie Clueless?”

I laughed. “You've seen that?”

“Yes. The Reverend is very strict but also very busy. The film is hardly scandalous, even by church standards. We do more than you think. I've enjoyed some things that would shock you. So long as the title seems innocent, I get to read it.”

“What do you like to read?”

“Science fiction mostly. It allows us to think of different, even utopian worlds. Such worlds appeal to many Pentecostals.”

“I thought the world ended in Christian utopia.”

She laughed. “It doesn't actually end. Christ takes over and our problems go away. Which truly is utopian.”

“So what are your favorites?”

Doomsday Book by Connie Willis. Parable of the Talents by Octavia Butler, and A Boy and His Dog, by Harlan Ellison. That last is truly scandalous but the Reverend saw the title and gave it a pass.”

“How could a story about his dog be scandalous?”

Because it's a post-apocalyptic story and his dog is sentient. They live in a world where the war left most men infertile. The hero is fertile, so he was captured to be 'milked' by so-called Christians who want to dominate the next generation. There is love and cannibalism. A true Biblical tale.” And she smiled sweetly.

“Wow, that sounds really messed up.”

“The world it's set in is really messed up. Sort of like this one.”

“My friends really underestimate you. You really ought to join us and show who you truly are.”

She looked around, as if trying to see who might be watching. “I am not the only member of my church here. If the Reverend finds that I don't fit the image I've cultivated, my tuition will be cut off and I'll be summoned home to get my M-R-S from the local boys. Without my education.”

“A makeover would improve your odds of getting that sacred degree.”

She looked at me and nodded. “Maybe I can sell it that way. My pitch would go better with a pre-med boyfriend.”

“Or one in the Divinity Department.”

“That too,” she said. “What if I'm not eager for either?”

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

“You do what women have done since the beginning of time. You fake it.”

She laughed. “Fair point. In a few weeks, I may have enough money saved to make one happen.”

“Is that why you got the job?”

“I wanted something that was mine alone and not from the church. The money I make gives me that.”

We talked some more then she left to go to work as she had to work closing shift. I picked up a dessert and headed back to my friends.

“Did she see my email,” asked Devin.

“Yes,” I said. “It wasn't her first dick pic. By the way gentlemen, if a girl wants to see your dick she'll let you know. Until then keep it in your spam folder.”

“She's right,” said Sherri. “Those pictures turn us off, not on.”

“What turns you on babe?” Tyrion leered at Sherri as he spoke.

“Diamonds,' she said. “Real ones. And mink coats. Signs that you're stupid rich and I can have a life of ease if I bag you.”

He turned red. We laughed. “You asked,” I said.

“So, what turns you on Donna?" Devin asked.

“Harleys,” I answered, truthfully and with a grin. “I'm into bikers and pilots.”

That made them laugh because they were all sure I was bullshitting them. The boys and Crystal took off together. I grabbed Sherri's hand and pulled her back. She was a big girl, with a pretty smile and gorgeous eyes, but less popular with the boys because her body was less than perfect. “In a few weeks, we're giving Esther a makeover. And start talking to her. Seriously, she's way smarter than anyone thinks. She's pretty cool in her own way.”

Sherri looked at me like I was mad, but then shrugged and nodded. I knew Sherri would help. “Where?” she asked. “I'm not sure where to get my own hair cut around here.”

“Ask the upperclassmen,” I said. “One of them has to know.”

“Makes sense,” she said. “I can ask around. But what about her clothes? She needs to trash that stuff.”

“She can't throw her stuff away or her Dad will go ballistic. You've seen him. We need to be smart. Maybe we can get by with one or two outfits. ”

“Yeah, I remember the Reverend and the church bus. How are you going to finesse the new Esther?”

“I'm not sure,” I admitted. “But the semester is young. I'll figure something out.”

Fortunately, we had a few weeks. One day we just sat down with Esther and started talking until she joined in. That worked until Crystal's boyfriend's friends came around. Then she clammed up. But as time went on, I started to learn more about the way of the campus. There wasn't a gay bar in that small town, but there was one favored by gay people. I joined a couple of campus LGBTQ organizations. That was how I met Troy and Eddie. Well not exactly, Troy was my math T.A. Eddie was his partner and simply the most beautiful man I have ever seen. From them, I learned the name of Eddie's hairdresser. I told Esther it was time.

“Time for what,” she asked, quite confused.

“Time for your makeover. We have it all planned out.”

“We,” she said. “Have you been conspiring to beautify me?”

“Absolutely,” I told her.

“The Reverend won't appreciate that.”

“I have a plan for that too,” I said with a proud grin.

Sherri and I took her to Eddie's hairdresser. He was appalled by her hair.

“Oh, dear,” he said. “I can't even use this for a cancer wig. Too many split ends.”

“You can give her credit for that can't you?” I said, while Esther sat there. “It will help with her parents.”

Esther gave him pleading eyes.

“Alright,” he said and put his hand under her chin. “You do have a pretty face hidden under there. I shall bring it out! But to get rid of the split ends! To make your hair healthy again I need to cut it rather short.”

Esther looked terrified, so I took her hand. “It'll be okay,” I said.

“You will be more than okay,” he promised. He turned to us. “You two shoo. I have a miracle to perform!” Sherri and I took our seats and gossiped while doing our homework. Soon we were summoned over to witness the new Esther. He had given Esther a cute, boyish cut that exposed her ears but let us all see how well-shaped her face was. She gasped she she saw herself in the mirror. Before she could fret much, we dragged her to the thrift store. Sherri was better at shopping than I was and kept at it until she found stuff that actually fit Esther, including a decent black dress that was cut just above the knees. She had Esther hopping in and out of the changing room until Sherri was satisfied with her clothes. I found her a set of red three inch heels. Sherri found her a top or two and some pants.

One blouse was really tight and she complained about her bra.

“Leave it off,” I told her. “Tight fabric over small breasts draws eyes. You're small enough not to need one all the time.”

“Oh my God, the Reverend will be-- “

“Scandalized,” I said. “Parents are supposed to be shocked.” We dressed her in a new pair of faded jeans and a red sleeveless blouse and took her back to the dorm. There Crystal awaited with makeup. And when we got done we were proud of our handiwork. Everything about her was pretty. Not breathtaking, but this was a girl any of us would love as our wingman.

“But the Reverend,” she said, eyes big as she saw herself for the first time.

“I have a plan for that too. You ever hear of a beard?”

“I can't grow one,” she said.

“No, it's a gay term. A beard is a person of the opposite sex used to cover your gayness. Or secularity, in your case. Have I got a beard for you! He's gorgeous and a future doctor. Come on, we're going out.”

We went to that gay-friendly bar, and miracle of miracles they let us in. I got us a couple of sodas and then led her over to meet Troy and Eddie.

“Hi guys,” I said. “Meet our latest swan.”

“Oh my, you are pretty,” said Eddie, rising to genteelly kiss her hand. “What brings you here Donna?”

“We need beards,” I told them. “Esther because what her parents want most for her is her M-R-S. Me because I'm her lesbian roommate.”

“You're a lesbian?” Esther looked shocked.

“Bi at least.“

“That's a very major sin in my father's church.”

“And in many others, but not all. Now that you know, do you want a new roommate?”

“I'll keep you,” she said with a sweet smile.

“Good. For parental purposes, Eddie is yours, and Troy, I want you for mine.”

“Well, I've always wanted children,” Troy said.

“Good luck with that,” I told him.

“Why didn't I know you were gay?” Esther asked.

“Because this is a religiously affiliated university, and I'm not yet sure who I can trust.”

“Yet here you are trusting me,” Esther said. “Even though you know my religious upbringing.”

"I am,” I told her. “So we both have a secret. I know yours, and you know mine. Mutually assured blackmail.”

We shook on it and I grabbed her arm to pull her out on the dance floor because I genuinely wanted to dance with her. Esther looked oddly at me as I began to move with the beat. Her hips moved a bit, but she seemed awkward. “I'm sorry,” she said and left the floor.

I stood there for a moment and then followed her out and ran up to her. “I'm sorry Esther. That wasn't a pass at you. I just like to dance.”

She stopped and smiled at me. “So do I. We have dances too. It's just that this music is so abrasive and herky-jerky. Not at all what I'm used to.”

“It's the style,” I explained.

“I know that.” She took my hand and squeezed it. “I've made a lot of changes today, and I like what I see. But I'm not ready for hip-hop.”

“Relax,” I told her, holding her arms and looking her straight in those blue eyes. “You're beautiful. It's time you showed it.”

She smiled back at me and took my hand. “Let's go back to our room, and I'll show you how I like to dance.”

“Okay,” I said and sort of fell in at her side. A couple of people gave us looks, which was fine because it was all quite innocent, and we were both cute and felt that way.

We got back to the dorm and a few of our hallmates openly gawked at Esther, particularly Crystal's frat friends. Crystal and Sherri both had dates, so we went back to the room. For Esther or I to turn in early wasn't unusual, as we both enjoyed bookworm reputations. Esther locked the door behind us and started to put away her purchases. When done, she turned to me and said. “Alright, it's time I showed you how I learned to dance. Alexa, play Duke Ellington.”

My smart speaker woke up with big band jazz; shimmering saxophones, and soaring trumpets. “The Reverend actually likes to dance when he has a free night. And this is what we dance to: he, my sister, my stepmother, and myself.”

I wasn't entirely unfamiliar with jazz, having been in the marching band. Esther stuck out her right arm and I took it, then put her left hand on my body just above my hip. I did the same with her. She stayed about a foot away and began doing what I recognized as a box step to the beat. I decided to just go with it, and sway gently with her, and relax, and let go. Back and forth and back and forth. The song changed and went more up-tempo and we sort of did something like that only with more of the movements I was more familiar with. Then the music slowed so I slipped my arm around to the small of her back. She pressed tight to me. I leaned over to rest my head on her shoulder. Esther just held me, not saying a word.

“Did you dance with your father like this?”

Esther laughed. “We keep a little more distant. But this feels right.”

“It does,” I said, suddenly aware that I liked holding Esther close. I liked it a lot, and not just in an innocent, friendly way. That scared me a little, because it wasn't in the plan.

She must have noticed. “Everything okay?” she asked. “You tensed up a little there.”

“Just had an odd thought,” I said. “It's nothing.”

We danced for a while, talking about how we were going to take pictures of ourselves with our “boyfriends” and get them ready to put up. I knew we could get cheap frames at the Dollarmart. We laughed about poses and felt like co-conspirators. Then she stopped me and went to her closet. “I have to get to work,” she said. “I close the restaurant tonight.”

Of course,” I said, stepping away from her. I figured she would get her robe and head to the bathroom to change, but this time Esther peeled off her outer clothes right in front of me. That was a first. I headed over to my desk.

“Are you going to the Tau party tonight?" she asked. "I hear it's a big one.”

“If I can find someone to go with,” I said. “Sherri and Crystal both have dates and I'm not going to a frat house by myself.”

“Wise. I wouldn't go at all.” She peeled down her shorts and went to put on her waitress uniform. I'd never seen her undress before. She looked shyly at me like she was checking my reaction, and I realized she'd caught me ogling.

“Well, I always have homework to do,” I said.

“Homework never ends.” She finished her ablutions and headed out the door. I went to the social room to see what was happening, but there was nothing interesting going on, and no one I really liked to spend time with and nothing on TV so I went back to my room to do math problems. Because you can never do enough math. I did my math homework until I got tired and went to bed, earlier than my normal. As I slipped on my pajamas, I left the string open. And I reached into my drawer to fish out Mr. Hitachi and a clean hand towel because I was worked up enough to need relief. I didn't want Esther to know how much I'd enjoyed being close to her. I figured I'd have at least another hour before she came home, enough time to blast away some delicious tension. I left my top open as I shut off the light and lay back in my bed, my fingertips gently touching the underside of my breasts, as I pictured touching her that same way, slowly, letting my fingertips glide over my breasts and swollen nipples, Mr. Hitachi ready at my side. My back arched as I rolled out my nipples, my mind's eye fixed on Esther, so tall and lean, firmer than I'd expected, her bottom so sweetly rounded. I wanted her to touch me this way. Then I imagined her perched on my mouth, riding me. I pictured the shock on her face as I brought her to her first lesbian climax.

It was not long before I reached for Mr. Hitachi. I took him in my hand, turned on the switch and the familiar buzzing filled the room. I had no doubt anyone walking outside would know what I was doing but I didn't care as the covered bulb pressed to my mound and the vibrations began to flood my loins. I worked it lower and pinched my nipples, hard enough to hurt a bit as the vibrating ball got near my slit. And I pictured my tongue in Esther's pussy, what her swollen clit would feel like . . and I was gone, my body bucking over and over as my wand did its magic and made my pussy boil with lust. Three times I got myself off before I just shut it off and set it aside on my bedside table, to turn over and fall into a deep, contented sleep.

I awoke when Esther came home, but pretended to sleep. She turned on the light in her closet, a small battery thing that was just enough to light the closet. I lay under the covers watching as she undressed, reaching behind to unzip her work uniform and slide it off and let it fall to the floor, clad only in her bra and panties. I played asleep, watching her in the dark, watching as she reached behind her back to undo her bra and peel it off, and then she looked in my direction, and I almost froze, then with what I thought was a smile peeled down her panties and set them aside. Naked in our room for the first time, she walked between our beds and peeled back her covers to slide beneath them. Her eyes glinted in the night light, looking at me. She stopped, licked her lips, and began to slowly caress her own breasts much as I had touched my own earlier. I heard her moan softly and the sound of it went straight to my pussy, but I stayed silent and did not move as her soft cries grew louder and her covered caresses more intense. Soon I could stand no more and began to touch myself again, finding my cunt already dripping and tingling with need. My moans joined with hers.

I heard her sharp cries and the slurping sound of her fingers flying over her pussy. Her back arched and she flung off the covers. Right before my amazed eyes, her body began to buck and writhe as her pleasure grew. I could see she was near climax and I stroked myself softly, not wanting to hurry as she began to moan long and deep.

That was it. I slipped from the covers. Esther watched me and pulled hers aside, baring her full bush for me, eyes on me, her fingers visibly moist even in the darkness. I slid my fingers upon her inner thigh, gliding up and down. “There's something I want to do for you,” I said, kissing her wet fingers, half breathless, half amazed at my own desire. “Something I think you're going to really like.”

With her left hand, she reached out to caress my right cheek, a lover's touch, slow and gentle. She nodded at me, as I leaned in to press my nose to her mound. Her scent was sharp, her flavor sharper, but I craved it as I slid my tongue straight down the center of her slit. I licked her as I had licked my other lovers, how I had learned, slowly and with patience, not in a hurry because I wanted to know Esther's cunt, I wanted to experience each and every convulsion on my tongue, up and down, up and down, my face buried in her, my lips wet with her, and my own cunt seeping too, as it contracted and relaxed in need.

Her hands found my head, running in my hair, caressing me as she began to whimper. Her hips undulated, moving up and down, right and left, grinding that delicious cunt on my mouth. I took a single finger and began to push it inside her. She was tight, tighter than anyone I'd experienced. “Oh, it hurts!” she cried so I pulled my finger out.

“No,” she said. “Put it back in. I want it. I want to know how it feels, I need to know how it feels, and I'm so grateful that it's you.”

And though she moaned deeply as I pushed back inside my lover and resumed her tasting. Her body did not stop bucking. Esther held my head tight to her cunt, holding it as the muscles and flesh of her pussy drew tight to the point of breaking, and then with a gigantic spasm and cry that shook our room, Esther's juices poured from her like a river onto my more than eager mouth.

We did not sleep a lot that night. I had to show her everything. Esther insisted, wanting it all until her body could take no more and she lay quivering on the bed.

I started to return to mine. “No,” she said. “Sleep with me tonight.”

I slid into the covers next to Esther.

“Oh my God,” she said. “If this a mortal sin, then I am ready for damnation.” And she kissed me, fiercely, her lips tight to mine, tasting herself on my lips.


Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments