Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sweet Seduction 2 - Chinese Shadow Theatre for Two

"Lana and I put on a show for a voyeur"

6
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I’ve just spent the most incredible afternoon with Lana. I’d never been with a woman before. Lana took my virginity. Well she didn’t actually take it. I gave it to her willingly while floating on cloud nine. But I’m starting to tease again, sorry. I’m not going to share this afternoon. Such precious moments, hours, I’ll treasure for a long time.

We’ve just woken from a little nap. Lana’s still spooning me; she kisses my shoulder. We both stretch ourselves, grinning from ear to ear as we recollect the last few hours.

We’re both starving now. We have a quick shower. Yes, it was quick, it’s our tummies that are hungry now. We put on the new dresses we bought this morning. No bras, just little lace panties. Lana and I give each other the once over. We look pretty damn hot.

We head down into Bohemia again, this time, hand in hand, stealing glances at each other, the ones only lovers have, giggling like schoolgirls.

Most of the shops are still open. We’re just wandering aimlessly, when I recall a friend telling me about the Happy High Herb Shop. I find it easily. I fill Lana in on my friend Renee’s experience with a particular chocolate she found there. “High as a kite, while enjoying the most mind blowing, uninhibited sex of her life.”

It’s an aphrodisiac herb extract, blended with a delicious dark chocolate, shaped into cute little hearts. We purchase a pack each, our cheeks flushing pink when the salesgirl tells us (with just the slightest wink) to give it around forty-five minutes to take effect. We leave the shop like a pair of conspirators, clutching our bags till we find an appealing restaurant.

Lana and I spend the next hour or so playing our own game of twenty questions. I tell her of my passion for astronomy. She lights the room like fireworks. “Oh Jade, have I got a surprise for you! You’ll see.”

She almost blows me away when she tells me she’s a barrister. She’d left the Sydney branch of the firm she worked in to take up a new opening in the Melbourne office. Lana had her sights on being made a partner.

The choice would be made in six months between her and Simon Carter. He is a brilliant barrister, but a sleaze of a man. “You know what Jade? He tried to get into my panties the very first day we met.”

Anyway, twenty questions later, we discover we have heaps in common, especially music and art. Our favourite album is the same. I love that we were different too. I’d found my niche in graphic design. My little business was really taking off now. I just know our romance issn’t going to be predictable.

Lana gives me a look with the most wicked smile. “How about we have a little after dinner chocolate with coffee?” We both laugh when coffee comes. We're like a mirror image, reaching slyly into our purses, taking out the little chocolate, slipping it unseen into our mouths, both of us simultaneously checking our watches.

We spend a little while longer just enjoying the atmosphere of the early evening in Bohemia. A blues band plays nearby. I'm feeling slightly euphoric when Lana lightly touches my hand and suggests we be on our way. The way I was beginning to feel, I would have made love to her then and there.

We walk the short distance back to her apartment hand in hand, arriving there just as the last rays of the sun fade to night. I feel intrigued when Lana tells me to keep hold of her hand and not turn the lights on.

We enter her apartment with just enough light to make our way to the kitchen and pour ourselves a glass of wine. “Come with me Jade, I have something to show you.” Lana leads me by the hand through to the guest bedroom. I can't believe my eyes, there at the window, is a telescope! “It’s not much good for stargazing Jade, too much light from the city, but in the daytime the views of the mountains beyond make up for it.”

I run my hands lovingly along it. It's a Saxon90GAZ3! It even has a dual action motorised mount. I raise an eyebrow when I see the video camera fitted to the eyepiece. “Turn the camera on, Jade, let’s have some fun.”

Lana points out an apartment block across the way. “Third level down, six windows from the left. Tell me what you see.”

I engage the motor and guide my sights, adjusting the focus in. I find the target quite easily and sharpen the focus. “Lana there’s a telescope looking right back!”

“It’s not always trained to my apartment, but it’s a real pain always having to remember to shut the heavy drapes.”  I begin to wonder whether the voyeur was watching now, when the light went on in the apartment. “Lana, it’s a man, I can’t see his face, but he’s starkers! Fuck! He looks a bit of alright too.”

She comes and sits on the low bench next to me. She smells delicious and her hair brushing against my shoulder feels divine.  

Oh what naughty thoughts are racing through our minds! She has a very wicked grin when she takes her turn at the ‘scope. “How about we put on a show, Jade?”

Well, I was up for just about anything the way I was feeling, as long as it involved Lana. I can’t remember when I’d felt so horny. We put our heels back on. Lana kisses me and my head swims. She tells me to stay put while she gets everything ready in the bedroom. I set up the video camera.

I hear the heavy drapes being opened, and imagine only the light gauze covering the floor to ceiling window.

Lana calls me into the bedroom. “Sit on the edge of the bed Jade, at the foot.”  She’s put a CD on, all slow sensual tracks. She's lit six candles on the shelving opposite the window. I just love Chinese shadow theatre. I can see this is going to be an X-rated show.

Lana walks slowly toward me as Sade’s “Your love is King” fills the room.  She's so much woman, my heart almost bursts. The way her hips sway, oh sigh!

Lana extends her hand to me and whispers “come to me.” I rise and melt into her arms. Our bodies weld together when we kiss. “I want to fuck you so bad, Jade, but let’s enjoy the tease, show me what you’ve got baby.”

We kiss and caress each other with just a little exaggeration in our moves. I have to admit, there is something about being watched that really turns me on. I imagine the voyeur getting rock hard, watching every move, stroking his hardening cock.

Lana turns me around and slowly slides down my zipper. I have a little feeling of de-ja-vu when I kick my dress to the side. My nipples spring to life as my dress brushes against them on its way down. Lana rakes her long nails down the length of my back, sending shivers through me. She plants little kisses all the way down to the backs of my knees. Her hands grasp my panties and slide them inch by inch down my legs. She then licks her way back to my bare bum, nibbling and biting my cheeks. I feel her soft kisses along the length of my spine, then her warm breath on the back of my neck. I can feel my juices starting to flow.

I turn to face her again. I run my fingers up through her hair and draw her face to mine. Our tongues dance in each other’s mouths, tasting, teasing. I could  kiss her for hours, she tastes so damn good.

It was my turn now. I look into my lover’s eyes. Her pupils are black and dilated. The effect of the special chocolate we’d had…I can’t begin to tell you how hot she looks. I'm going to enjoy her… every inch.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

I reach behind her, find the zipper and slide it down slowly; painfully slowly. I don't let her dress fall. I slide it down her arms. I drop to my knees, easing her dress off little by little. I take one of her ankles, making her step to the side, then the other.

She stands with her legs apart. Her delicious pussy is level with my face. I look up into Lana’s deep brown eyes, half closed, wanting me, waiting for me. I let my warm breath caress her through the sheer fabric of her panties. I know how much I’m teasing her. I watch her face, hear her soft moans and feel her grip on my shoulders.

I bend and kiss her inner thigh, just above her knee, higher and higher until I smell her musky scent. I take off her lace panties, once again letting my warm breath caress her. My tongue almost jumps out of my mouth of its own accord. I want to taste her so bad. Still I tease her; I’m discovering I like the feeling of control.

I lick my way back up Lana’s body. I snake my way up, from one side to the other. The music is so damn sexy. I feel like a pole dancer and Lana’s my pole. “Smooth Operator" plays. I move to its rhythm. My hips sway across hers, grazing my aching pussy against hers with just the lightest touch. Back and forth, my head swims. I’m high as a kite on lust now.

I guide her to her bed, she wants me desperately now. I see it in her eyes as she sits on the edge and lets herself fall back, arms above her head. She surrenders to me. I want to kiss and lick every inch of her all at the same time.

I use my knee to open her legs wider. I guide one of her long silky smooth legs over my shoulder and bend forward giving her clit a little lick. She raises her wet swollen sex to me. I raise one knee up onto the bed, lean over her and tease her nipples with my tongue. Lana bites her bottom lip, eyes half closed, she knows what I’m about to do.

I’d told her this afternoon of a conversation I’d had on the art of tribbing. I was intrigued. I wanted to know more… she told me.

Of course by now I'm dripping wet, my pussy aching for some attention. I lower myself to Lana, my hard clit finding her equally hard swollen clit. We're both slippery smooth, silky. The sensation is unbelievable. Clit massaging clit. I move as if I have a huge, hard cock between my legs, fucking her. I know Lana is close to orgasm. She bucks her hips to mine, grinding into me.

I watch her squeeze her nipples, rolling them into hard little nubs. I lick them to the rhythm of my hips, flicking them each in turn with the tip of my tongue. Just a little longer... I can feel Lana on the brink of orgasm. I take her hands from her breasts, pinning her down. I squeeze her left nipple hard between my lips, flicking my tongue across it.

Lana's cries are like beautiful music. Her entire body convulses, wracked by her orgasm. I have to taste her. In one fluid move, my tongue is lapping at her wet swollen lips, dipping inside her. She tastes wonderful. I feel the last contractions of her pussy pulsing against my tongue. She looks down at me, blows me a kiss and smiles.

I don’t know if it is the taste of Lanas’ delicious cum, or since I was bent at the waist with my dripping pussy feeling the breeze, but suddenly I feel the need of a cock, a big, hard cock. I need one inside me right now. I start imagining the voyeur. I wonder if he is still watching, still stroking his cock, watching us fucking. 

Lana and I scoot further up onto the bed, I know she loves to cuddle for a while after orgasm. She's so warm and soft. I can't stop running my hands over her skin. After I while, I tell her of the naughty thoughts I’d had about the voyeur and how I felt I needed a big hard cock.

She tells me she knows where I'm coming from. She's into men too. She smiles and tells me it is her turn now.

She leans across the bed to a bedside drawer and takes out a little black velvet bag. “Close your eyes tight Jade, no peeking, do as I say.”

I feel my pussy tingle with anticipation. The first thing I feel is the blindfold. The tingles intensify.

Lana takes each wrist. Something soft and silky wraps around each one, my arms are drawn up and out. My nipples spring to life when her tongue gives little flicks to each one. Her tongue draws a line down between my breasts, over my tummy and stops just before my clit.

“Oh Lana, don’t stop.”

She takes my ankles now, the same soft and silky sensation. My legs start to spread open, the bindings a little tighter than my wrist. I ache to be touched, to have my cunt filled. I feel a warm trickle running down to my butt.

Lana has me tied to the bedposts, giving me only the slightest movement. She sits astride me. I can feel her wet pussy glide over me and all I can smell is sex, hers and mine. She kisses me deeply, our tongues dancing the tango, her nipples brushing against mine. I pull at my bindings, I have to hold her, touch her.

Lana’s lips inch their way down my body, soft kisses, teasing. Closer and closer, the anticipation is almost unbearable. The sensation of her kisses and licks on my skin almost sends me over the edge. I feel like I’d only need her warm breath on my clit to make me cum.

“You want a big cock inside your hot went cunt, don’t you Jade?”

What can I say? I needed a cock, a big hard cock. All I could muster was a meek, “Yes.”

Lana reached over to her little black bag. “I’ve got the next best thing, Jade. Do you want it?”

“Oh yes, Lana, yes.”

I feel the pressure on my slit, just a little pressure. I was so wet, whatever Lana had gotten out of that bag slid inside me easily. Oh man, it feels good. I grip it so tight as she begins a slow, deep fuck.

“You like that baby? You like me fucking your cunt?"

“Mmm, feels... Ohhh.” Just when I think I can't feel any better, she turns the vibe on.

Every stroke on my g-spot is pure bliss. I feel Lana’s tongue on my clit. Oh my god, I feel about to explode. Wave after wave sweeps over me. My body tenses from my head to my toes. I don’t think I've ever come so hard

Lana is like a maestro with a magic wand. I think my orgasm is subsiding, then she holds the vibe hard against my g-spot. I wouldn’t have believed an orgasm could last so long if I hadn’t just had a sexual tsunami wash over me.

I'm like a panting, quivering bowl of jelly…. I can't string two words together. I'm aware of Lana unfastening my bindings, then snuggling up against me. I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful I feel with Lana lying here next to me.

The candles start to burn out one by one. We slip under the covers, both exhausted, yet happy and content.

We lie face to face, gently caressing, kissing softly, drifting into a peaceful sleep

 

>>>

 

Meanwhile across town, on the third level down, six windows from the left… Simon Carter sits by his telescope. A sardonic smile plays across his face. He reaches for the towel and wipes the streams of glistening semen from his tanned, sculpted abs.

“Fuck, what a show! I should’ve guessed it. Lana Callahan, a cunt licking leso.”

He knew Lana couldn’t be identified by the video alone. The bugs in her apartment had been his masterstroke. Her voice would seal the deal. He’d be partner in six months.

To be continued, perhaps?

Published 
Written by Wildcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments