Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kris & Juliet - Ch II - Birthday Discussion

"Chapter 2 - Kris"

2
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The excitement began on the Sunday night before going to bed; realizing I'd be seeing her tomorrow evening with no solid plans but to simply "hang out". I was preparing my outfit mentally, considering the hot weather to come and I'd be going right after work. Tailored black skinny jeans, white ankle chucks, white singlet and cardigan with a gold chain to dress it up.

I would apply my fruity perfume as it was her favorite and because I didn't want to smell stale after a long day's work. Sleep was uncomfortable, body fluctuating between temperatures and randomly waking with her on my mind but only darkness before me. The day could not come soon enough.

The morning was brutal with my imagination running wild as it did all weekend anticipating what would or could happen. Many scenarios flashed in and out of my mind as if I was trying to write a letter and decided to scrap it. One of which was her inviting me over where privacy was a given and alone time could be had.

I didn't want to text her too early to mask my anxiety nor too late in fear of implying a lack of interest. I decided lunchtime would be perfect as I'd finish work at six anyway, but before I did, she'd already invited me over. My heart sank in relief and my spirit flew about with sheer happiness. I couldn't wait.

Already sweating from the heat, I clutched the paper bags of food tighter to absorb my sweaty palms and hide my nerves. She greeted me with a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek, conversation was quickly made which did not help. The evening was spent having take-away food together as well as socializing with her family and a bit of gossip. I couldn't get a grasp on my nerves or was it my excitement? She wore a black off-the-shoulder dress with a hint of her light tan shoulder and legs. I loved when she looked so simple, she was utterly divine.

It was getting late and I felt my mind giving in and giving up before becoming an open book. I wanted things to go smoothly yet had no idea how. But what were these "things?" I wanted it to be perfect and again with no strategy in mind. I think I really just wanted her. Her beautiful smile directed at me and her breath intertwined with mine.

I wanted to undo her hair and run my fingers through them lovingly. I'd long fantasized about this moment, this coming of moments but already felt the ground shaking beneath me, the cracks opening up where she'd see right through me before it swallowed me whole. Before any such fantasy would be lived out. 

There we sat, inches apart and still not close enough. I noticed how much I wanted to get to know her. Our friend's birthday was fast approaching amongst the festive season and she enquired, "So what are you gonna wear?"

"I'd like something sheer but not too sheer," I responded.

"Have you had a look online?"

"Yes, but nothing to my liking, but what would you have me wear?" I asked flirtatiously.

As she turned and looked at me, unsure that I indeed did ask her that as well as unsure of where her answer could lead off track, I felt my insides giggle with excitement. 

She flashed a smirk which I returned and awaited her answer.

"Everything looks good on you, babe," she replied endearingly. 

TinnyFoxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinnyFoxxy

Finally, the moment I'd been waiting for. I took the opportunity to lean in to say thank you. Her lips were plump and soft. My hands behind her neck, I pulled her in closer ensuring she'd know how much I wanted her. She reciprocated, with her hands wrapping around me, caressing my back. As our kiss became steamier and heavier, she suggested we move into her room. 

My excitement took over as I closed the door behind me. I grabbed her face once more and continued kissing her passionately. She was shorter than me, so naturally, her hands hugged my waist making its way under my singlet undoing my bra strap and found my breasts. I got wetter by the second as she massaged them and undressed me. I grabbed her arse and lifted her up onto her bed, her loins were burning against my body. I felt the heat radiate between from underneath her clothes which I intended to tear off.

My hands found her flesh under her dress, I lightly brushed her clit before undressing the rest of her. Her bikini just accentuated her full D cup breasts and her full sexy body. Her porcelain skin shone brightly before my hungry eyes. As she laid half naked on her bed, I began caressing her front watching her face as my hands travelled up and down. I lent down grabbing mouthfuls of her exposed tits, suckling on them before continuing kissing the rest of her.

As I got lower, towards her burning pussy, she parted her legs showing me her wet loins were no longer from the pool. I unexpectedly turned her over onto her tummy then peeled off the last layer of clothing. She let out a little moan as she threw her head back. I grabbed her ponytail and let her hair down, kissing her open mouth before rubbing her thick pussy lips.

My fingers drowned in a pool between her thighs, I made circular and back and forth motions to include her clit. It was sobbing the more I rubbed. I felt my own pussy flooding into my underwear as I was finger fucking her. She arched her back and exposed her whole cunt to me, inviting me in.

I plunged my whole face in without a second thought. I could feel her blood rushing to my lips whilst my tongue was swirling so deep within her walls, eating her up. She was gloriously dripping down my chin, I couldn't keep up. Her hips began thrusting begging me to fuck her. 

I pulled out, slipping my fingers in, toying with her clit whilst getting up to have her sit on my own aching cunt. As I placed her between my legs and continued playing her with bud, there was no better view than to see her in agonizing pleasure. It turned me on just to have her arse and cunt all in view.

I swayed her hips and pulled them into me, fucking her as if this were to be our only encounter. I watched as she bled juices down onto me, as her cunt rubbed onto mine and feeling as though it was about to explode. Our hips danced in unison as we orgasmed together, multiple times.

Sweat and sex were now mixed between us as we finished that conversation about birthday outfits. I was brave enough to be honest with her - that I wanted her to wear something simple or rather easy for me to access her. She smiled and agreed. 

Published 
Written by Kimbo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors