Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jade

"An interesting turn of events"

13
8 Comments 8
7.1k Views 7.1k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"The capital S and H in She and Her is intentional, to identify the mistress"

"Jade?"

There it was again! I looked up only to find Her staring straight at me. I didn't speak. I couldn't. As it happened I didn't need to. Now that She had my attention She didn't need a reply.

"Could you hand me that riding crop, please?"

Shit! What? No! This didn't happen. I wasn't meant to be a part of this. I wanted to scream, "I'm only here to watch!" Despite this, I found myself slowly reaching out and picking it up. The crop felt alien in my hands; I had never handled anything like it before. I crossed the room and handed it to Her ... it would have been impolite not to ... right? I walked back to my chair, only too aware of the deafening sound of my heart beating in my ears.

She used the crop on Zoe's arse, flicking it almost casually over her pale skin. Each bite of the crop seemed only to increase the flow from Zoe's cunt. Abruptly, She stopped, pulling Zoe's mouth from Her clit. Standing, She moved Zoe to the back of the couch, pushed her over it and kicked her feet wide apart.

"Don't move!"

Then She left the room, idly tossing the riding crop onto the table next to where I was sitting. I couldn't take my eyes off it. What was wrong with me? All I had done was hand it to Her! You'd think the damned thing was going to leap up and bite me the way I was acting!

Slowly I pulled my eyes away from the crop only to have them fall on Zoe, face first over the couch, her pert red arse just begging to be fucked.

Before my imagination could go any further She walked back in wearing a large, black strap-on and carrying a big, thick whip.

The sight of this whip made me tremble ... what with? Nerves? Anticipation?

She walked straight over to Zoe and I was shocked to hear Zoe moan with delight. She whipped her slave over and over again whilst she squirmed and humped at the air. Zoe was loving every lash, even as the pools of mascara and tears slid down her face.

She threw down the whip and swung Her hand up hard between Zoe's legs, slapping her soaking wet pussy so hard she screamed as she came so fiercely that she shook from head to toe. She waited no further and thrust the dildo into Zoe's ass whilst her body still jerked and convulsed.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. My own clit was begging for some attention, begging to be allowed to join in. God, what was I thinking? This was not something I had ever thought about before, and yet there I was watching the horniest sex and all I could think is that I wish it were me getting whipped and fucked.

I couldn't take it anymore and got up to run. Run home, only to endlessly masturbate and replay the images over and over in my mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shit, where had the week gone? There I was lying in bed with a clit three times the size it should be. Well, I knew what I would do, I would just phone them and apologise (regretfully) that I would no longer be coming to their house. No longer watching their lives. No longer seeing the full extent of their kinkiness.

NO! I need to stop that thinking. I needed to get up and phone them before my fickle self tried to stop me. I pulled on a pair of shorts and my favourite basketball vest and headed downstairs to make the call. Just as I lifted the phone there was a knock at the door.

I got a shock when I opened the door and there stood Zoe. Looking confused? Or was it concern? Was she truly worried about me?

"Jade, I have been trying to ring you all week! What's wrong? Are you ok? Why did you leave like that? Are you mad at us?" she blurted out.

"Slow down, Zoe. I'm fine. I just remembered this ... um ... thing I had to do."

"A thing??" Zoe repeated, raising one eyebrow in that all-too-knowing way that she has.

How had I never noticed the gold flecks in her large brown eyes before?

"Ok, so why didn't you answer the phone?" she asked.

"Zoe, let it go, please" I implored, "there's nothing wrong, it's just personal."

I moved backwards away from her but she just stepped forward, invading my personal space, forcing me to look at her, to smell that damned perfume she always wears, and the soft delicious smell of the lavender and jasmine shampoo that She always bought for her.

Crap. I'm hopeless!

"Jade Jones."

That's what she calls me when she's being serious.

"You are in big trouble!"

God, didn't I just know it.

"You know all my personal stuff" and she made quote marks in the air with her fingers. "So you can just spill! Besides, I thought we were friends," and she took one step closer to me.

Shit, shit, shit.

"We are friends," I reassured, "I'm just not ready to talk yet. Please don't push me."

She paused, and I found myself holding my breath.

"'K," she grinned, "but you'll come out for dinner tonight."

Before I could even begin to think of an excuse she grabbed me into a big hug. Oh god, that woman felt good. I hugged her back resisting the temptation to nuzzle my lips into her neck, and before I knew it, she was out of my embrace and saying, "Cool, we'll pick you up at 8." Then she was gone, leaving behind her intoxicating scent to torment me a bit longer.

Shit, Jade, how did you let this happen?!

I've asked myself this question all week. I've never been attracted to a woman before, much less been with one. So what makes Them so special?

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Yeah, that would help ... a nice cold shower. But then I remembered something, and returning to my bedroom I found what I was looking for: a bottle of that shampoo, lavender and jasmine. Needless to say, I took a very long shower.

Oh shit! What to wear? I think I tried on about twenty different outfits. Had I ever been that flustered and indecisive about a date before? Wait! Get a grip! It wasn't a date!

I finally settled on my favourite jeans, a white linen shirt and a pinstripe blazer.

When the bell rang, my heart quickened. Jeeze, this is a mistake. Walking to the door I told myself, "You go out with them all the time, Jade, just get a bloody grip!"

"What?" She said.

"Nothing," I replied, as I felt myself blush. "I was just talking to myself."

She glanced down and asked, "Did you tell yourself to put shoes on, or do I need to carry you to the car?"

I blushed furiously, and in my embarrassment, I fumbled with my laces.

"Here, let me help," She said, kneeling at my feet.

Oh my god. My heart went into overdrive. Calm yourself, Jade. Standing up, She opened the door for me and we headed towards the car.

Sitting in the restaurant, I felt more relaxed as I was on my third glass of champagne. We were discussing the meaning of names, and Zoe was telling me that Jade is a type of precious stone that is revered by the Chinese. Ok, so I already knew that, but what she says next shocked me.

"One definition of Jade is slut."

I nearly choked on my champagne, and She gave me an all-too-knowing smirk. Then Zoe gasped, her eyes widened, and her pupils dilated. Our eyes made contact, and I couldn't look away. Couldn't even if I wanted. I was consumed by the absolute lust in her eyes.

"Tell me. How does that feel, Zoe?" She asked.

"Delicious."

The waiter approached the table with our meals, and I could only presume that because Zoe didn't move that She was fingering her. Zoe's eyes remained locked on mine, then I became aware She was talking.

"These two beautiful ladies would like some more champagne. Right, darling?"

"Please," Zoe managed to say, then quickly excused herself to go to the bathroom before dessert. I am certain that it was to clean herself up as She had been using her throughout the meal. She licked Her fingers, and for the first time, I found myself wondering what she must taste like. Jesus, Jade, what is going on with you?

"What does it taste like?" I found myself asking. Whoa, where did that come from?!

"The escargot?" She queried. "Didn't you have some?"

"I didn't mean the food," I replied, blushing.

She chuckled, a throaty sound that made me quiver.

"Have you never tasted your own?" She asked.

"Um ... well ... yes. But I was ..."

"Oh, you were specifically asking what Zoe tastes like." It wasn't a question. She already knew what I meant. Fortunately, I didn't have to answer as Zoe returned, and I hastily drained another glass of champagne.

She drove one of those big old American cars, so on the ride home, Zoe insisted that I sit in the front with them. She insisted that Zoe take her dress off. Well, the bottle of champagne was already enough to make my head spin, but the smell of her already warmed cunt combined with her perfume was enough to make my clit swell until it felt like squeezing a tennis ball between my thighs!

She had Zoe spread her legs as wide as she could and slide down in the seat, tilting her pelvis up so that She (and I, though I tried hard not to stare) could see everything as She told Zoe to finger herself. Very clearly, without rushing, She talked Zoe through a lewd but calculated finger fuck.

"That's it, baby. Show me what you'll do for me. Show your mistress what a horny little slut you are." As She said the word slut, it resonated in my clit. Was She saying these words on purpose, perhaps talking to me? After all, had Zoe not told me that my name means slut? All I wanted to do was take my clothes off and join in with Zoe, let Her voice lift me into the heights of bliss that Zoe was experiencing. I couldn't take my eyes off her, fascinated by her fingers. I wanted to fall to the floor and bury my face in her pussy as she cried out her mistress' name.

And then I realised they were quiet, and the engine was stopped. We were at my apartment, Zoe was relaxed in Her lap, and my hand was down my pants. Fuck!!

I pulled my hand out, mumbling something totally incoherent about too much champagne and then jumped out of the car, then practically ran up the path to my house. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Jade, wait!" I stopped in spite of myself (this is the power that She has over me). "We want to be sure you get in safely."

"I'm fine," I said, making a lavish gesture with my hands, tossing my keys straight into the hedge. Fuck!

She scrambled in the hedge and returned my keys to my hand but didn't let go.

"We'd also like to invite you to stay with us tonight."

And just like that, I was back in the car with them. It was like a giant magnet was pulling me. I had no control over it. Was I already giving Her all the control?

She opened the car door for me as She always had, but this time She was holding my hand as I got in.

Zoe had put her dress back on and was smiling at me reassuringly. We didn't talk on the short ride from mine to theirs, but Zoe held my hand, occasionally squeezing it for reassurance.

Inside the hall, Zoe removed her dress again and knelt as her mistress buckled the black, leather collar around her neck. I looked at her, not knowing what to do, but she gave me a grin that assured me I was ok. She turned towards me and although I didn't even know if I wanted to, I started to kneel. She chuckled and, grabbing my hands, pulled me to my feet. Her face grew soft but serious as She tenderly brushed my face with Her knuckles.

"Anything that happens tonight will be strictly up to you, Jade. Zoe and I have discussed and agreed that there is a place for you in our lives that cries out for further exploration. This is not something we have ever considered with anyone else. We trust no other in the things we do ... except you. We have been discussing it for some time but you have never given us any indication that our way of things would appeal to you ... until now." She grinned at me, and I felt myself start to melt, but before I could respond She continued.

"Still, we want you to feel comfortable, so tonight we will do what comes naturally to us, and you may join in if you want."

Then She kissed me softly on the lips, and I glanced nervously at Zoe as my heart started to race, but she was smiling ... proudly.

"Wha…?"

I began to ask a question, but She silenced me by kissing me once again, then said, "For tonight, let's just enjoy finding out what we can about you."

I smiled a little, sighed raggedly, and blushed profusely. She kissed me once again, and I felt my clit jerk in response. I wanted to wrap my arms around Her, but I didn't know if I was allowed to touch.

She turned to Zoe and said, "Why don't you two go upstairs and get comfortable? I'll give you some time to relax a little and then I'll bring up some more champagne. Alright, darling?"

"Yes, my love." Zoe smiled, stood, and taking my hand led me up the stairs, telling me how happy she was that this was finally happening.

Oh my god. I think I might faint!

I took a deep breath. I've been in their bedroom before. Of course, I'd never been in it whilst a naked, delicious-smelling Zoe was taking off my blazer. I started to shiver with anticipation as she stripped me of my shirt. Her nipples were so hard against me, and her skin was cooler than mine. Well, that made sense, she'd been naked longer.

Wait, when did she take my jeans off? Shit, did I put my good underwear on? Get a bloody grip, Jade, you want this!

I felt Zoe's hands on my hips and slowly, oh so very slowly she eased my underwear down until I was naked in front of her. Zoe led me to the bed and sat me down. She pushed me back on the bed, then ran a lazy trail with her tongue up my body. I gasped as her mouth found my nipple and she gently rolled her tongue round it, teasing it. Zoe then lay on top of me. I felt all of her, her soft skin, her full round breasts, her sweet lips, her warm, wet tongue in my mouth and her hot, wet cunt on my thigh.

I found myself pushing my body up to her, wanting her, aching for her touch. Zoe's body slid to one side, so she was still on top, pressed against me, but her full weight was no longer on me. Her fingers began to wander their way down my body, gently stroking and teasing me. I held my breath in anticipation as they crept lower and lower. Then her finger was on my clit. I let out a deep moan as she began to circle it in a steady firm rhythm. I thrust my pelvis up to meet her, and my orgasm ripped through me.

I heard the tinkle of the champagne flutes but not Her footsteps as She entered the room. I opened my eyes from the bliss I had been experiencing and gazed at Her magnificent, lean body. She had undressed already; she is so beautiful.

Again, I was struck with all the times I had seen that amazing body in the same state of undress, and yet that time ... that time as She approached Her slave, I was underneath her. That time as She reached out Her hand it could just as easily have brushed my tingling skin. It didn't and I cannot begin to describe the disappointment I felt as She trailed her fingers down Zoe's spine. Zoe lifted her head from my shoulder, and her eyes and mouth widened in pleasure. Then her body was moving against mine in tiny up and down thrusts, and I realised that She was fucking Zoe with her fingers. Zoe's eyes, filled with greedy lust, were locked with mine.

"Jade?" She was talking to me, but I couldn't draw my eyes away from Zoe's quivering, panting, pre-orgasmic face.

"Let's do this together, shall we?"

"Yes!" Oh my god, yes. What other answer could I give?

Oh god, oh god ... filled with trepidation, I released my grip on the sheets with my right hand and slowly slid it, palm up, between my body and Zoe's. I found her engorged clit with ease and began to slowly circle it with my trembling fingers.

Zoe's breathing intensified.

"Mistress? Please!"

"Yes, Zoe, you may cum. Cum for me. Cum for Jade."

Fuck, how she came. I felt her whole body stiffen and then tremble on top of me as she screamed and moaned into my neck. She bucked against both my fingers and Hers. As Zoe ground her pussy onto my fingers it forced the knuckles of my upturned hand onto my own soaking wet sex. When I started to cum, I spread my legs as wide as I could and lifted my knees, making Zoe's weight settle more solidly on my hand, bringing on my second orgasm of the night, an orgasm so strong I couldn't silence it, and I came calling out Her name. I moaned loudly, and Zoe answered with her own primal lust.

I felt the wet spot beneath me from the flood of pussy juices. It was Zoe — it was me — it was us! That thought alone made my heart leap and my clit thrum. I could get used to this!

I felt Zoe's weight shift from on top of me and, opening my eyes, I realised that She was lifting Zoe onto her hands and knees. Looking at Her, I saw she was wearing the very same black strap-on from that fateful day.

Shit!

Pulling Zoe's head back by her hair, She said, "Does my little slut (my heart leapt again at the use of that word) want to kiss Jade?"

"Yes! Yes, Mistress!"

"Good, because I very much want to see your hungry mouth on Jade's lovely lips." With that, She released Zoe's hair.

Leaning forward and panting heavily, Zoe asked me, "May I kiss you?"

Fuck, yeah! I nodded my head without voicing what was screaming in my head.

As Zoe's lips found mine, She pushed that hard black strap-on into her sweet wet cunt, and Zoe moaned into my mouth. I imagined that She was taking me; I could almost feel the cold smoothness of that large dildo sliding into me ... almost!

That night, with very little sadism, She fucked her beautiful Zoe and, through her, me. She mounted her from behind whilst she was still atop me, and I kissed and caressed every bit of skin that I could reach. I so desperately wanted to touch Her, but I was afraid. Not sure how to. I know that doesn't really make sense, but Her dominance was so complete, and I was so unsure of the rules. How do I reach out and wilfully touch a dom? Do I need permission? How do I get permission? For the time being, I was content to enjoy Her through Zoe.

Suddenly She pulled Zoe to stand at the edge of the bed but kept her bending over so that Zoe's head was level with my dripping, needy pussy.

"Does Jade want my little slut to lick her out?"

Will I ever be able to hear that word again without it making my clit jump to life?

"Oh god yes," I managed to breathe out.

Chuckling, She pushed so hard into Zoe that her face was forced into my soaking wet sex. I have no adequate words to describe the way her soft face and her tender lips felt when they touched my clit. Zoe's mouth worked on my pussy, and I felt myself twining my fingers through her hair and raising my pelvis up to meet her face. Holding her head in place I writhed on her tongue like an animal, frantically bucking up to her whilst forcing her head down on my hungry cunt. In what seemed like seconds, like a string of firecrackers, we each exploded. She was still fucking Zoe, who answered with her own orgasm while she moaned loudly into my pussy. It was all too much! The sweet tongue on my clit, the sweat from Her body, the moaning, the gasping, the lingering champagne buzz ... my orgasm ripped through me like a steam train. I was loud! Boy, was I loud, and I was loving every second of this amazing new way.

MonicRovelo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicRovelo

This was ME. This was what I wanted. All I could think as I softly drifted back to earth was, when? When would I feel this amazing again?

I received my answer sometime during the night when Zoe woke me with soft, questioning kisses.

"Mistress wants me to eat her out. Do you want to join me?"

"Yes, yes I would." In my haste to sit up, I almost bumped heads with Zoe.

She and Zoe had swapped places so that She was lying in the middle, and I found myself next to Her beautiful, lean, bronzed body. My need to touch Her was intensified now that I was so close without Zoe between us. I didn't have to fret over how to do it this time as She took my hand and placed it on Her taut stomach. Beneath Her skin, I could feel Her hard stomach muscles, and leaning forward I placed a tentative kiss on Her stomach. When I heard Her slight gasp, I grew bolder and trailed my tongue up Her body, just as Zoe had done to me earlier in the night. Taking Her nipple in my mouth, I gently rolled my tongue round it, feeling it stiffen as I did so. My right hand found Her breast, and I squeezed it slightly, nervously. Then I felt Her strong hand in my hair, tilting my head up to meet Her eyes.

"Would you prefer to watch?"

Watch!? Watching was the last thing on my mind! I shook my head decisively. No.

"Then why don't you help my sweet Zoe?"

I slid down Her body, enjoying the hard warmth, and I waited for Zoe to come up for air. When she did, she locked eyes with me and kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked ...

I could taste Her.

I was shocked ...

I liked what I tasted.

This set a rapid pulsing in my already wet pussy. Even when I masturbated for long periods, I never got as wet as I was over and over again that night.

Zoe moved over and, putting her hand on the back of my head, gently guided me down. I ran my tongue up and found Her clit. I circled it several times, then pushed my tongue deep inside Her. The taste of Her intensified, and I moaned with delight. Apparently, this was a good thing, as She arched up to meet me.

I felt Zoe nuzzle in next to me, so I sat up so she could once more service her mistress. Sitting back, I watched as Zoe rapidly flicked her tongue over Her clit and slid two fingers inside Her. I was so caught up in watching, it was such a glorious sight. I was brought back to reality by Her voice.

"Jade, I would like you to wait on your pleasure. If you do, then I will take care of it for you."

I hadn't even realised I was rubbing my clit until She said this. I blushed from head to toe. I was embarrassed, but at the same time, I realised I had just received my first command from Her. True, it was phrased as a request, but the meaning came in loud and clear: I WILL DECIDE WHEN IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO CUM, NOT YOU!

I stopped immediately, not because I had to. Fuck no. Because I wanted to. I wanted Her to give me pleasure.

"Good! Now both of you lie on your backs." Turning to me, She said, "Jade, you may stop me at any time by putting your hands on my hips."

I nodded, staring at that beautiful body above. What was She going to do?

Slowly, She moved to kneel over my face. I lifted my head and took Her clit in my mouth, sucking on it whilst teasing it with my tongue. She began to move on me, and I became more excited and nipped at Her clit with my teeth. I was rewarded with a gasp of true pleasure from Her, but all too soon She was moving off me and straddling Zoe's face. She gave Zoe Her cunt in the same way She had me. Slowly She moved as Zoe teased and sucked at Her clit, taking Her in her mouth and moaning. Zoe whimpered when She moved away and it was my turn again. I had to make myself stay calm.

"Do you remember what I told you about how to stop me?" Her eyes were looking deep into mine. It was mesmerising. I nodded.

"If you don't mind, I would like to hear you say it."

"Yes, I remember how to stop you," I told her.

"That's a good girl," She said and smiled at me in a way that made my pussy quiver.

This time when She sat astride me, She wrapped her fingers through my hair and pulled my face up, burying it in Her cunt. The difference between this and the first time She straddled me was a bold statement that said, NOW IT'S MY TURN.

I started teasing Her clit with a light flicking action, and She pulled my head up harder, increasing the pleasure of what I was doing. I moaned in delight and slid my tongue deep into her, fucking it in and out as She rode my face. I wanted Her so badly. Wanted to pull Her down on me so I could push my tongue deeper still, I reached up and put my hands on Her hips to aid in this, and immediately She was off me and moving to Her Zoe. I could have cried!

I watched Her with Her beautiful Zoe, and I knew that she could do for Her what I could not. I also knew that even if I hadn't stupidly put my hands on Her hips, it still wouldn't have been me to finish Her off. That pleasure would always belong to Zoe. That was how it should be, and I didn't resent it. I was just so pissed off with myself for giving up my turn so quickly. I was about to explode with lust. My mind was screaming, Me, me, do me!

She abruptly stopped before She came, took Zoe by the wrists, and stretched her out on the bed. There was a pair of black leather cuffs hanging from the headboard, and She quickly and efficiently attached them to Zoe's wrists. She then grasped Zoe's ankles and dragged her down the bed, the tension from the cuffs causing her arms to rise slightly. Then without uttering a word or glancing in my direction, She casually walked over to a large oak chest of drawers and. opening the top drawer, She took out a double-ended dildo. She inserted the smaller side into Herself and drew the straps tightly around Her waist. She then turned back towards me and sauntered over, stroking the dildo for all the world like it was a cock.

She was in full mistress mode now, and I think She was trying to find a way to speak to me that felt proper.

"Until we have discussed it further, I will not bind or whip you. I will, however, want certain things from you. If you are willing to explore these things, then I am willing to give you what you wanted earlier when you were rubbing your cunt. I will only ask for your consent until we set some guidelines. Once the rules are established, there will be no more asking. Do you want to continue tonight or would you rather watch and masturbate whilst I finish with Zoe?"

"I want to c... c... continue." I was shaking all over under Her stare.

"'I want to continue, Mistress.' I want you to call me this."

"I want to continue, Mis... Mistress."

"Good. Get on your hands and knees above her."

Shit, shit, shit. I moved quickly to do as She said and was amazed by the look on Zoe's face. It was pure lust beneath pure submissive resignation. Zoe's eyes glittered, and she sighed deeply. I realised that something was happening that I could not see. I dropped my head down and looked between our bodies to see Her laving and sucking greedily on Zoe's pussy. She didn't stay there long, and when Zoe lunged her hips up at Her departing mouth, She slapped Zoe hard on her inner thigh.

"Keep your head up, Jade!" It wasn't a request. I snapped my head back up, and as I did so, I felt Her tongue on my clit. I gasped.

"Do you like that, Jade?"

"Yes!"

"I will remind you tonight, but only tonight, that I want you to call me Mistress."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Yes, I like it very much."

She licked me again, this time a long, flat-tongued lick that from this position started at my clit and ended with a deep thrust into my aching, needy pussy. I moaned again and closed my eyes, letting Her tongue and lips take me on an amazing journey. I felt warm all over and imagined myself doing this again and again. In fact, I had already started to wonder what I would do if they changed their minds and I wasn't invited back to their bed.

Remembering Zoe beneath me, I opened my eyes and searched hers. But just like earlier, downstairs, I saw nothing but pride. No jealousy, only pride for her mistress. Pride at being owned by such a magnificent lover, such a skillful mistress and beautiful woman. She was Hers because She had chosen her.

Suddenly I was cumming, and I couldn't help pushing back harder on Her mouth. Beneath me, Zoe moaned, and She stopped licking me to speak.

"You do not have permission to cum, Zoe."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do not make me punish you on Jade's first night with us."

"I'll be good, Mistress," Zoe promised.

She went back to teasing and licking at my clit, and I could feel the heat growing once more in my pussy. I wanted to cum, but Zoe's denial made my emotions swim inside me. How could I cum again and again whilst she was forced to watch with no relief? When She pushed Her fingers into my already throbbing cunt, I had no choice. It only took seconds before my body shook, and I began to buck like something wild. I dropped my head into Zoe's shoulder and rode my bliss to her soft chanting in my ear.

"I belong to Mistress, I will not cum," Over and over she whispered it whilst my orgasm subsided.

She let me collapse my full body into Zoe, and her soft breasts and sweet body made my euphoria go on.

I felt Her position Herself behind me, and for a fleeting moment I thought, THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DO MORE! I'm fucked!

But it wasn't me She wanted, I just happened to be lying on top of what She wanted. Zoe moaned loudly as She stuffed the dildo into her, and She reminded her again, "You are mine, and I will decide when you cum!"

Underneath me, Zoe jerked with the force of the thrusts, and I couldn't help but take her mouth on mine and kiss her sweet, puffy lips. I shouldn't have, because this kiss coupled with the hard fucking nearly sent her reeling over the edge. I jerked my head back quickly and whispered, "No, Zoe! Don't cum! Don't cum!"

The mantra started again and she drifted off the abyss of pleasure and centred herself in service again.

Then She spoke again, whilst unbuckling the cuffs holding Zoe. "Lie on your back Jade, I want Zoe to lick you whilst I fuck her."

Oh god, would Zoe cum whilst she was licking me? I had never pitied Zoe her punishments, because she was Hers of her own free submission, but I didn't want to be the reason she was punished. But I did as She had told me. Already She had power over me that I didn't understand.

She was pounding into Zoe hard from behind, and the moment her mouth settled on my pussy, she moaned loudly.

"Cum, baby! Cum!" She gave Her permission, and Zoe screamed and bucked wildly in pleasure. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up to meet Her mouth, kissing me hard whilst She tensed and exploded in Her own exquisite orgasm.

I didn't think it possible, but my horny little pussy began to spasm and I trembled with yet another orgasm. She pulled out of Zoe and lay down, stretching Her long body on the bed.

"Zoe, I need to be cleaned," indicating Her dildo. Zoe moved alongside Her long legs and took the dildo in Her mouth. Lovingly, she licked every trace of cum from it.

I took in the whole picture of them, my eyes drinking in their lovely bodies. I couldn't help myself. All I wanted to do was taste. My mouth watered, and I moved to put my mouth on Zoe's slick, wet pussy.

"That belongs to me! Normally you will ask permission first. You may have it now, as I would have granted it earlier had I known you would desire that. We will have to discuss the rules soon. I just need you to know right from the very beginning that Zoe's body belongs to me, and anything you want to do with it will always have to be cleared with me first." She smiled at me to show she wasn't angry or disappointed, but that She was teaching me. "Go ahead. Enjoy!"

And I did, I licked every drop from her wet, abused cunt while she lovingly suckled her mistress' dildo.

She woke us both up a bit later to get under the covers. I was half asleep, but it didn't escape me that as we all settled back into sleep they had both kissed me goodnight.

I didn't dream. I think this is because all my dreams were already coming true.

The next day we spent getting to know each other some more, and when we were all totally sated, we sat down to discuss how things would be now, how long "now" would be, and what we all expected. Since I was still very unsure about the lifestyle. She agreed to involve me slowly.

"When Zoe and I first met, we knew almost from the start what we wanted from each other. We have grown and changed along the way, but I sense that while you want to be with us in some capacity, you aren't sure yet about the lifestyle we share. I believe this is something you'll have to explore a little at a time. You will be serving me, but know you are not my slave and you will never be. This is not because you are not worthy, but because Zoe and I believe in One Mistress, One Slave. This being said you will address me as Mistress. I would like to ask you some questions now."

"I don't mind, Mistress."

"Good. Am I correct in believing that all of this has come as a bit of a shock to you? That you never thought of us so intimately before?"

"Yes, Mistress. I had never even thought about women before, let alone ..."

Zoe smiled reassuringly at me, and I continued. "Well, not at all until that day I handed you the crop."

"Saturday? As in, less than a week ago?" She asks incredulously.

"Yes, Mistress." I was blushing furiously now but determined to answer everything. "When you asked me for the crop, it was the first time you had ever spoken to me during sex, and, well ... it was as if something reached out and pulled me into your world, made me question what I wanted."

"Well, in that case, you should tell us what it is you want, Jade," She said.

I wasn't sure how to answer this, so I went with complete honesty. "I want what you two have. I want the devotion to each other and the complete exchange of love and trust, and at the moment, I want you. Both of you."

"I'm glad that you see the very foundation of what we are, Jade. Without that, we would never survive. But whilst you describe the intimacy, you don't talk about the physical nature of what we are. This is a relationship of dominance and submission, of power exchange and the giving and receiving of s&m. If it is only the love and devotion that you crave, then you will find that with the right vanilla partner."

"I know this Mistress, and I know I want more. I want to submit to my lover, I'm just not sure how deeply yet. And..."

She waited for me to continue, and when I didn't, prompted me with assurances of no judgement.

"And before I seek a mistress, I think it wise to know how deeply my submission runs. I need to know how much of myself I am willing to release to her. I know that I do not have any desire to be dominant. On the other hand, the simplest command from you sends my pussy into overdrive. I want to submit, want it very much. But I am frightened by how far to go, and with whom."

"I am willing, as is Zoe, to train you to submit to a level that you are comfortable with. You are not my slave, but I will be your Dom, and as such you will obey and respect me, but you will also have the luxury of refusing me. This will be difficult to manage, as I cannot allow you to refuse everything, or you will never learn. In this, Zoe will help. I will not use it to train you alone, as it will not be healthy for you to form an attachment to me as your mistress, and I believe this would happen if you submitted to me alone."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may stay here anytime you want and for as long as you want, but whilst you share our bed, I must insist that you share no other."

"Mistress, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I have no wish to share anyone's bed except yours and Zoe's!"

"Good. Now, you have given me much to think on. I'm going out, and when I return, you will both be naked and kneeling in the hall. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," we both chorused.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

So here I am. Naked and kneeling in the hall next to Zoe just as She told us to be. Oh fuck, I'm scared. Less than a week ago, I was just an observer, just watching and gathering information for an article on a subject I knew nothing about, and now ... now just look at me. Shit! Jade, what the fuck are you doing? Stand up! Put your clothes on! Go home! But my limbs won't listen, won't move. The same muscles and limbs that jump to attention when She speaks just won't listen to me.

I know that by being here as She instructed, I am giving my agreement to it all. By being naked here, I am giving my permission to be bound and whipped and anything else She may wish to do to me. At this thought, my heart starts racing and my breathing quickens, and, just at the point I think I'm going to bolt, a hand reaches out and grasps mine. Looking up, I make eye contact with Zoe and immediately feel reassured. This beautiful, intoxicating woman is here with me.

Then we hear the key turn in the front door, and Zoe immediately releases my hand and looks down at the floor, but I'm new to this and look directly at Her as She enters the hall. Tall, muscled and lean, dressed in jeans, a checked shirt and a leather jacket. She looks gorgeous, and I am just drinking in the sight of Her when I feel the sharp, biting sting of a riding crop between my shoulders. "The" leather crop. How didn't I notice Her carrying that?

"Lesson one, Jade. Do not look at me unless I tell you to. Understand?"

Still reeling from the shock of being hit with the crop, I make mistake number two, "Yes."

This time the sharp sting falls on my breasts, and I gasp with pain but need no explanation. I quickly gasp out, "Yes, Mistress."

Published 
Written by Maxiemoodle15
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments