Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scarlett Learns To Take Punishment

"Innocent Scarlett is introduced to BDSM."

17
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words

So there we were, sat in the studio and Billie getting herself decent after our little session. I went to the door and called out, “Next please.” I sat back next to Billie and rested my hand high up on her thigh. She covered it with her hand, moving it towards her crotch.

As the door opened, we were somewhat taken aback by the girl who appeared. She said in a timid voice, “Would you like me to close the door?”

This candidate was about twenty-three years old, with short auburn-colored hair. She had a pretty face and was wearing glasses. Always a bit of a turn-on for me.  But it was her choice of wardrobe that had my mouth hanging open. What the fuck?

She was decked out in a long beige raincoat, with a pair of flat sensible shoes underneath.

“Scarlett?” I asked.

She responded with a little nod.  I looked over at Billie, who was equally taken aback.

Using quite a vicious tone, she said, “What exactly are you doing here?”

“I have come for an interview for a job as a lingerie model. I have plenty of previous experience.”

“Are you sure?” Billie said, “Who have you worked with?”

“I have done lots of lingerie and fashion shoots for some of the major brands.”

With that, she squinted from behind her glasses and finally took in the contents of the room.

She then said, “Uh, this is a regular lingerie shoot, isn’t it?”

Billie burst out laughing, saying. “Does it look like your regular studio?”

“Well, no. I must have come to the wrong place.”

Billie said, “It would appear so. This is an interview and pre-photo session for an S&M model”

“I’ll kill my agent,” Scarlett said, and turned around to leave.

“Hey, hold on,” I said, “I take it you need a job.”

“Well yes, but not that sort of job.”

“Listen. Relax and take a minute to think about it. It is just another modelling job, you said you have done lingerie shoots before.”

“Yes, but nothing kinky.”

Billie got up and walked over to her.

“Take your coat off and let’s have a look at you. You are a pretty little thing and could be just right for us.”

Scarlett hesitated for a couple of minutes, then removed her coat. Underneath she was wearing a very plain, blue-coloured skirt, which came down to below her knees and what can only be described as an old-fashioned plain white blouse.

“Listen,” I told her. “I think you may have the potential to be just what we are looking for. Give us ten minutes of your time and if you feel uncomfortable you can walk out, OK?”

She did not look at me, just nodded.

I was thinking that she must have needed the work, or she would have walked by now.

“OK, take off your top and skirt.”

She put her arms across her chest and stared at the floor.

“Listen, young lady,” Billie said, “We have both been in this game a long time and have seen bodies of all shapes and sizes. What makes you so special? If you want the job, strip. If not, fuck off.”

She can be very direct at times.

Scarlett hesitated for a moment then turned away from me and removed her top. She was not wearing anything under it.

“Turn around and drop your skirt,” I told her.

She folded her arms across her chest and turned around, looking me in the eyes. She was trying to look strong, but she came across as timid and a little scared. She dropped her hands, giving me my first view of her breasts. They were small and perfectly formed. Very nice.

She undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor, stepping out of it and removing her shoes. All she had on now was a pair of cream-coloured French knickers. She looked good, even though, once more, she covered up her breasts.

I have been in this game for a good few years, and in that time have worked with girls who possessed huge egos. Some of them would throw the most enormous strop if things were not going as they expected. Some of them were a complete pain and others amongst them, loved themselves, thinking they were the best thing since sliced bread.

However, there was something different about Scarlett. Maybe it was her shyness and innocence.

“You are a very pretty young thing,” I told her.

I walked over to our basket of gear, picked out a leather G-string, a matching bra and a very short black leather skirt.

“Put these on, darling.”

She looked at me, horrified.

Billie said, “You told us you’ve done lingerie shoots, so for fucks sake get your head together and put these on!”

I opened my laptop and decided I had better look for some other candidates. I paid no attention to Scarlett.

I heard the rustle of clothing.

Billie said, “Take a look, Jamie.”

I looked up and saw a vast improvement. I told her to turn around slowly. She did so and when she had her back towards me, I told her to stop and bend over. She did not move.

I gave Billie a look, who then pushed Scarlett down by the shoulders. The view was definitely better. The short skirt rode high, leaving her bare buttocks on show. Billie gave her two firm smacks on the bottom.

“Hey,” Scarlett said, “what are you doing?”

“This is an interview for an S&M shoot, you need to look the part with a red bottom from a good spanking.”

This was the moment when, if she had not wished to go on, she would have left. But she did not move, which for us, was promising.

I looked at Billie and nodded. She smiled back at me. She could be just what we were looking for. She had innocence, was a little bit timid and had a body that was slim, young, and toned. She had a lovely, pert arse, shapely legs and a very nice pair of tits. Her look of innocence whilst wearing the outfit was perfect.

Scarlett tried to stand up straight, but Billie held her in place.

She shouted. “Stay where you are!”

I walked over to Scarlett, and grabbed both of her buttocks roughly.

“I think she is perfect, don’t you, Billie?”

She nodded in approval.

I continued to hold the cheeks of her arse and started to caress them. She made no sound and did not move.‘Promising’, I thought.

“Open your legs.” Billie demanded.

Scarlett reluctantly parted them.

“More.”

She made a fine picture like this. Billie ran her hands from the back of Scarlett’s knees to her bottom and back down again.

“Try the next one?” She asked me.

I nodded.

Billie got out a PVC body suit, which was basically a set of straps which wrapped around the body. She handed it to Scarlett, who did not seem in a hurry to get changed.

“Listen babe, you need a job right, or you would have walked by now. We think you have a great body and could earn a lot of money, so get fucking dressed in this outfit.”

Scarlett took the outfit and started to get changed.I stood behind her whilst she undressed and then stopped her when she was totally naked. I walked around her, admiring her firm young body, noticing her clean-shaven pussy. Nice.

Together, Billie and I helped Scarlett get dressed. The top straps were just big enough to cover her nipples and I tied it up at her back, very tight.

Billie tied the other part of the strap to the horizontal one across Scarlett’s tits and passed the strap through her legs, running her thumb across Scarlett’s pussy lips, which made her shudder.

I retrieved the end of the strap and pulled it up tight between her arse cheeks, tying it to the back of the top strap.I walked round to see the view from the front.

Scarlett stood there with her tits squashed and the thin strap pulling up between her fanny lips. I just wanted to unwrap her and eat her out right there and then.

Billie looked down at the bulge in my shorts.

"Whoa, tiger. Do not get that thing out. You will scare the poor girl away."

Scarlett looked down at my crotch and giggled.

We positioned our model in front of the white screen, and I got her to do a few poses whilst I snapped away.

As I did this, Billie got dressed in her leather ‘Mistress’ outfit and picked up a wooden paddle. She walked over to me, placed her hand on my dick.

“I just want to fuck the little whore. And if she says no, then standby, as I am going to fuck you so hard.”

She squeezed my dick harder and bit me lightly on the neck.

She picked up the sex stool and walked over to Scarlett.

Billie sat on the chair, pulled Scarlett onto her lap so that she was lying face-down across her. She opened Scarlett’s legs and ran a finger up and down those lovely pussy lips. Once more, Scarlett shuddered with pleasure.

I started to take some more photos as Billie lightly smacked Scarlett’s arse with the paddle. She made sure she left some marks but did not use too much force. I got some great close-up shots of the leather strap parting Scarlett’s now moist and swollen pussy lips before Billie moved Scarlett off her lap and positioned her on all fours on the floor.

Billie went off to the cupboard and when she returned, she was wearing the strap-on dildo. Scarlett’s eyes widened at this point.

“What are you going to do with that?” She asked.

“I’m going to fuck you with it.”

Scarlett stood up.“Guys, this has gone too far. I need time to think about it. I don’t mind a bit of kink, but I have never been fucked by another girl.”

Billie showed her disappointment by pouting.

I was annoyed with Billie, she had overplayed her hand and the playful mood had gone. We could lose our new model before we even started.

“Sorry Scarlett,” I told her, "We have gone too far. But please think it over tonight and if you want to continue, can you come back tomorrow?”

“Um, not sure this is really for me.” She responded.

Fuck. I desperately wanted this girl to be our new plaything. She was just what we were after.

“OK. Get dressed whilst Billie and I have a talk.”

Billie apologised to me and took the dildo off, letting it fall to the floor.

“I think we should offer her a contract to encourage her to come back tomorrow, Billie.”

“Yeah. I think so too.”

We quickly worked out some figures.

“Scarlett,” Billie said, “Sorry I scared you. I got carried away. We would love you to think about things overnight and if you are happy with what we are suggesting, come back in the morning.”

We told her what her fees would be, including a generous signing-on amount.

Scarlett seemed very pleased with it and stated she had never received rates of pay like that before. She told us she would either call us to cancel the gig or be back by ten in the morning. We both gave her a peck on the cheek and she left.

“I am so sorry, Jamie but I was getting so horny.”

“Well, I am going to have to punish you for being a bad girl. Take off your clothes and bend over the stool.”

She stripped off quickly and positioned herself, arse up. I tied her ankles and wrists to the legs.

“I want you to beg me to hit you and once you have had enough punishment, I am going to fuck your dirty little mouth. I am then going to fuck your arse with the strap-on until you scream for me to stop.”

“Jamie. Please smack my bottom. I have been such a naughty girl.”

As the last word came out of her mouth, I hit her very hard on the bottom and continued to do so.

“Yes, Jamie, yes. Hit me harder.”

I started to lay into her, leaving big red marks all over her beautiful arse.

I rested for a while, getting my breath back.

“Jamie. My arse cannot take any more.”

I put the paddle down. I have to admit, her cheeks were inflamed.

I ripped off my clothes and walked around in front of her.

“You little fucking slut. Who told you to put on that dildo and scare young Scarlett away? You need a lesson on when to speak and when not to.”

I grabbed her hair, forced my cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face hard and fast. My dick was absolutely throbbing with pleasure.

“You stupid fucking slut. You will be punished even more tomorrow if our little plaything does not turn up.”

Billie tried to talk, but I forced my cock further into her mouth and then pulled back on her hair, to pull her head away.

“Keep quiet you cocksucker.”

SabrinaaHartmann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaaHartmann

I then shoved back in again. Her lips were clamping down onto my cock and her tongue was wrapping itself around it. She then swallowed me down and I almost exploded into her mouth. I pulled out and she licked her lips.

“Shit, Jamie. That was violent. I thought my throat was going to burst.”

“Sorry, Billie. Was I too rough?”

“No. I enjoyed it and my fanny is aching for your cock.”

I walked around behind her. Her bottom was looking very sore. I picked up some massage lotion and rubbed it into her cheeks.

“Mmm, nice.”

I poured a load over her anus and fanny and ran my cock up and down her fanny lips.

“Fuck me now, Jamie.” She said hoarsely.

I pushed my dick into her and put my thumb in her arse.

“Ooh yeah. Do me hard, stud.”

I almost laughed at this but managed to concentrate on what I was doing. I pulled out of her and found a smallish dildo in the bag of goodies. I put a load of lubrication on it and pushed it slowly into her anus, making her moan in delight.

I put my cock back inside her and started to fuck her as hard as I could.

She started to wriggle all over the place. I was glad she was tied down.

I felt her fanny lips clamp onto my cock as she came in a wave of mini orgasms.

“Oh yes Jamie, yes!”

I continued to fuck her but knew I would not be able to hold back for long.

“I want your cum!” She shouted.

I thrust into her really hard.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, Billie,” I yelled.

I exploded into her and I was shaking all over.

My dick quickly went flaccid and slipped out of her. I pulled the dildo out of her arse and it made a plopping noise as it came away.

“Come here. I want to taste your spunk.”

I went round and let her lick our juices from my cock.

“Billie. You can scare Scarlett anytime if that is the result.”

“Shame though,” she responded, “I really wanted to fuck her.”

The next morning, we waited in anticipation for her to show up. When she did, it was like looking at a different girl. She had dyed her hair bright red, she had very red lips and her eye make-up was pronounced. She had on a loose white blouse, through which you could see her pert titties, a short black leather skirt and a pair of red stilettos.

“Wow,” Billie said, “You look amazing.”

Scarlett smiled. “Sorry, you freaked me out yesterday, but I have thought about things and I would like to give this job a go. You never know, I may even let you fuck me with that monster strap-on, Billie.”

She sat down on the sofa next to Billie, held her hand and they kissed lightly.

“What do you want me to do today?” Scarlett asked.

“Let’s take things easy to start with.” I told her.

“Oh no, I want to immerse myself in your world. I was doing some internet research last night and I frigged myself stupid at the end of it. I was imagining me on top of you, Billie, bouncing up and down on that strap-on, whilst Jamie filmed us. It did not take long for me to come."

I was getting hard just at the thought of it.

"I saw some weird things as well, uber gross and I am not into any of that shit. But a bit of punishment, I can take and along the way if we have some fun by me being fucked by a gorgeous lady and a horny man, I am more than happy with that. Especially getting paid for it at the same time.”

We went through some of the stuff we had thought of, showing her the equipment and explaining how things would work. Before long it was lunch time.

“Fancy something to eat, Scarlett?” Billie asked.

“Yes. You, Billie. Followed by Jamie’s dick!”

I could not believe the change in the girl.

She pulled a banana out of her bag.

“Billie, I am going to eat this out of you whilst Jamie fucks me from behind. Any objections?”

Billie jumped up and ripped her clothes off, before undressing Scarlet.

I got undressed, bemused but raring to go.

Scarlett laid Billie down and started to eat her out, then unpeeled the banana, inserted into billie’s hot snatch and started to suck it as though it was a penis. I was mesmerised.

She pulled away looked over her shoulder.

“Stick it in me, Jamie. I need a fuck.”

I positioned myself behind her and pushed my dick into her fanny, which was dripping wet already. She started to gobble up the banana.

“Fuck me, Jamie!”

I took the hint, grabbed her hips and fucked her slow to begin with, sliding my dick all the way in and virtually all the way out on each stroke. Before long the banana had disappeared, after which she concentrated solely on Billie’s clit.

Billie was holding onto Scarlett’s head, her own head back, eyes closed.

“Oh, sweet Jesus. That is lovely Scarlett.”

I pulled all the way out, slapped her arse and pushed my cock back inside her.

I really went for it. Each time I rammed into her she almost fell forward.

We were all moaning and shouting and I am not sure who came first, but as I shot my load into her, my eyes closed.

I let out a yell of, “Holy shit, Scarlett!!”

I collapsed out of her and watched as she brought Billie to orgasm. She then kissed Billie and laid on the floor next to me.

“Watch me whilst your business partner fucks me.”

Billie jumped up, ran to the cupboard, strapped on the dildo and slid between Scarlett’s legs. She shoved the monster dildo into Scarlett and fucked her furiously.

Scarlett was bouncing around all over the shop and it did not take long for her to scream her orgasm across the room.

What a start to the day.

All three of us then curled up on the floor together, getting our breath back.

“I think I am going to like this job.” Scarlett said.

Once we had recovered, I asked “Have you ever been tied up, Scarlett?”

“No. Are you going to do that to me?”

“Only if you feel comfortable with it."

Billie stood up and said, “You can stop us at any time. Use a safe word to do so. Or use the traffic light system, with ‘red’ being ‘stop’.

“OK. I will use ‘Red.’ But Billie, I did not ask you to stop biting my nipples.”

Billie smiled, unzipped her top and pulled it off. She knelt in front of Scarlett, biting her nipples, which made Scarlett moan in delight.

“Are you OK to continue, Scarlett?” I asked, “Only things could get rougher from now on in.”

Billie reluctantly pulled away, saying, “You know how to spoil my fun”.

Billie positioned Scarlett face down on the bench, strapped her down, with her legs open and her arse high in the air, giving us a lovely view of her pussy. It was a perfect shape with brown labia, that were all moist and swollen.

Billie grabbed the suede cat o’ nine tails and I could not resist running my fingers along Scarlett’s thighs, very close to her pussy. She shuddered and sighed.

Billie looked at me and I give her the thumbs-up. I grabbed my still camera and turned on the video cameras.

Billie began to whip Scarlett’s arse with the ‘cat’, making Scarlett grunt each time it connected.

I knelt in front of her.

“If you want to stop, tell us, OK?”

She nodded.

Billie then started to whip those beautiful pussy lips, gently and expertly. I went around to get a better view, making sure I got some close-ups.

Scarlett was now making purring noises and I watched as her lips opened and her juices started to flow more.

I stripped off, grabbed hold of Billie and kissed her roughly.

Billie pulled up a bench, positioning it in front of Scarlett’s face, then laid down on it so that her pussy was centimetres away from Scarlett’s mouth. I took the cat o’ nine tails from Billie and started to whip Scarlett’s gorgeous arse.

Once I had brought up some decent red marks, I got hold of the hand-held video camera and started to film.I was rewarded with the sight of Scarlett eating out Billie.

I zoomed in to get a close-up and then panned out, returning to capture her whipped behind.

I ran the whip handle up and down them, then slowly inserted it. She gave a shudder but continued to eat Billie out.

I could not now film and continue my attack on her, so I switched the camera off and put it down.

I pulled the whip out, found some lubrication and smothered the handle with it. I poured a copious amount on and around her pussy, using my fingers to rub it in.

She was wriggling like crazy now.

I insertied first one and then two fingers into her, making sure I opened it up enough to get the whip inside. Once I got enough lubrication inside her, I slowly inserted the handle of the whip.

Her neck arched and she thrust back at me.

This girl amazed me more and more.

I started a slow fuck with the whip, before building up speed.

The noises coming from her fanny were lovely.

By now, I had decided to replace the whip with my cock, so I pulled it out.

I placed my cock between her pussy lips. The feeling was incredible.

“Scarlett, do you want me to fuck you now?”

She nodded vigorously.

I held my position and watched as she tried to push herself onto my cock, but I did not let her.

I looked over at Billie, who smiled and nodded.

I spanked Scarlett hard on the arse and then rammed into her, fucking her fast.

Because of this she was unable to give any attention to Billie, so Billie got up, grabbed the video camera and started to film the action.

Every time I rammed all the way inside her Scarlett screamed, “Fuck, yes!”

Because of that, it did not take long before I ejaculated, holding onto her hips as my cock pumped a load of spunk into her.

My knees were wobbling and all I could manage was a “Holy fuck.”

Once I had recovered, I grabbed a vibrator from the box turned it up to max revs and pushed it into her glistening pussy, burying it deep inside her and rotating it around and around.

“Oh yes, yes!“ Scarlett said.

I pulled out the vibrator, turned it down and started to run it in circles around her clit.

She squealed in delight.

"Yes, right there.”

Within a minute or two she was coming in a jerking climax, after which I quickly untied her, took her over to the bed and rubbed some life back into her wrists and ankles.

Scarlett rolled me over on top of her, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

“I am still coming down from that one.” She murmured in my ear.

I kissed her on the cheek.

“Did I get the job?”

I looked at Billie and said. “What do you think? Will she do?”

She replied. “You passed the audition, Scarlett.  How about you sign up for us?”

She rolled out from under me, held her arms out to Billie, who came over and laid down on top of her.  They kissed and cuddled.

"Billie, Jamie. I loved the outfits and the sex with you two was something else. My submissive side came out of hiding and does not want to go back in the box for a while. I have realised I need a good spanking every now and then. Where do I sign?”

i was very happy and we told her a full contract would be written out.  We cleaned up and left the studio.

Billie said, “Come upstairs if you like, Scarlett.”

It was obvious that she planned some girl-on-girl action, and who could blame her. Scarlett was drop-dead gorgeous.

I knew I would get a chance to indulge my fantasies with her, so was not fazed by not getting an invite.

“OK, girls. Enjoy yourselves. We will catch up after the weekend, as Billie and I have some meetings tomorrow.”

I pecked them both on the cheek and squeezed Billie’s arse. She smiled, grabbed hold of Scarlett and walked her up the stairs.

I walked away feeling knackered and envious at the same time.

The next day I met up with Billie.

“How was your private session with Scarlett?”

“Jealous, are you?”

I admitted I was but could not really complain.

I knew we would be having some steamy sessions once the business got underway properly.

She smiled at me and told me they had spent two hours together. Scarlett needed her arse spanked harder and wanted to learn about tying knots.

“She is such a good student of the BDSM art, Jamie. We are going to have lots of fun with her.”

Over the following couple of days, Billie and I were involved in a whirlwind of business meetings, including a couple with banks and accountants. There never seemed enough hours in the day to get everything done, but we persevered and finalised our plans.

We celebrated by going out for a nice meal at the end of which we went our separate ways. There was no thought of having sex that evening, we were both knackered and just needed to catch up on some sleep.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments