Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horseplay 4

"The saga continues"

9
12 Comments 12
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
‘I have to admit,’ said Vicktoria, ‘I do love a knee trembler.’

The kitchen is a large room equipped, as you’d expect in a country home, with a range cooker as well as a conventional type. The centre of the room is dominated by a long oak table and my bum was against as Vicky was fucking me, her hands on m shoulders. My kirt was up and my knickers still in place. She’d come into the kitchen as I was preparing our supper. Her strappy had poked out lewdly from her brown leather trousers.

‘Come on, sweets, get your arse against the table, Vicky wants puss.’

‘Rosamund,’ I said, ‘is in the sitting room.’

‘Very bloody funny.’

I leant back against the table and lifted my skirt, knowing there was to be only enough foreplay to get me wet. Her hand went to my pussy up the loose leg of my knickers and she stroked while she also kissed me firmly.

‘I may be a bit kinky, darling, but even I draw the line at our furry friends. Mmm, it seems little Suzy’s ready already. I do love a willing fuck.’

She pushed her strapon into me slowly, her arms outstretched so she could watch my eyes. Then she closed in on me and began to fuck me, lifting me a little with each plunge.

In a low voice she said, ‘It’s a new one. I bought it online the other day. No straps on this little darling and it sits better than the other one. Simply had to give it a test run. Likee?’

Oh God, did I likee. I grunted assent and she sort of growled. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her fervently, wanting her to know that I was loving her and her new friend.

‘I love it when you just fuck me. I love feeling you inside me. I love when your eyes do that hungry thing and I know you’re as horny as hell.’

‘Does my little tart what her bum fucked too.’

‘No, Miss, I want it just as it is.’

‘You’re not supposed to say no to me, darling. You’re supposed to tell me I can have whatever I want.’

‘Well, you know you can. You asked me what I wanted?

She smiled. ‘Get clever with me and I’ll do something else to that arse.’ She paused, the dildo deep inside me. ‘I might anyway. It looks so lovely with stripes.’

But she didn’t, she simply continued to fuck me until I could tell she was on the brink. To my amazement, she pulled out of me and, breathlessly, stepped back. She closed here eyes and I wondered for a moment if she was OK but then they opened and were bright and lustful.

‘Enough, for now. I wanted to test myself. Next time we have a tongue race with Debs, I’m going to bloody well win. That means, of course, that you’re going to have to do a lot of practice.’

She turned so her bum was against the table. ‘No time like the present, sweety. Down you go.’

She undid her trousers and pushed them down, deftly removing the strapless dildo as she did so. I dropped to my knees and felt her fingers in my hair. Pulling me to her, her trousers and panties at her knees she spread her legs as far as she could and I had to arch my neck to get at her. I set to, with a will fuelled by my arousal, which was in turn fuelled by hers.

‘Oh Christ, that’s good. Magic, that little tongue of yours is. How the fuck Debs held back I simply don’t know. I loved watching you doing her. I think that’s why I came so quickly. You all reluctant but going at her for me. Your little tongue, oh god, your little tongue in her. Fuck it was good. And you did it for me. Fuuuuuuuuuck.’

And that was that. She smeared me, writhing across my face and spreading her wet across me, her fingers never releasing my hair. She often takes a while to come down and it is during that lovely period that I enjoy licking her clean.

She pushed me gently away. ‘What time is supper, darling? Vick’s as hungry as hell now.’

I pulled up her trousers and panties and made sure she was comfortable, patting her pussy affectionately.

Supper was ready and I pulled a seat out for her. I had to straighten the cutlery. Our vigorous lovemaking had disturbed it and one thing she insisted upon was a well laid table. ‘Everything should be well laid,’ she had said. ‘Tables and women.’

I served supper which she enjoyed. As I removed her plate she slid her hand up my skirt.

‘You’re a bloody gem, darling, that’s what you are. I might just keep you.’

‘Unhand me, Mistress. I have work to do.’ She slapped my arse playfully.

‘Get to it, then darling. Vicks is going to have a scotch. Come and join me when you’re done.’

I filled the dishwasher and washed everything that wasn’t to go in there.

Her voice came from the sitting room. ‘Get your clothes off before you come through. I want to look at you.’

Placing my discarded dress and knickers over the back of a chair I walked through to the sitting room.

‘I poured one for you.’ That was highly unusual. She had put it on a small table beside a chair facing her which indicated that I had to sit there. ‘Keep them open, darling.’

And so, legs apart and relaxing into the soft chair, I faced her. She was still dressed of course. She loved to be dressed when I was naked.

Vicky loathes the television and rarely switches it on. Soft music was playing in the background. I sat and sipped my whisky. It’s not my favourite drink but if she wanted me to drink it, well, I drank it.

‘I’m thinking of having a costume night.’ That came from out of the blue. ‘Haven’t had one for years.’

We’d never had one in the time I had been with her. ‘How does that work?’

‘Well, it’s not like a fancy dress do. Can’t stand them. A load of adults in crap costumes and puking in the garden gets right up one’s aristocratic nose. What I like is a period theme, Victorian for example. There’s a shop in town that rents out stuff. Think I might get a few of the chums together for a meal and float the idea. What do you think?’

‘Sounds like fun. Bearing in mind where we live, Georgian might be good?’

The city we lived near was Georgian predominantly with a bit of ancient Rome thrown amidst the bricks and converted gas lamps. Jane Austen lived there but didn’t seem to have spoiled it (I am not a lover of her work!).

‘Georgian would be perfect. Now, you will do supper for a few of the girls and we’ll see how they feel about it.’

‘Debra?’

‘Definitely.’

‘Another tongue race?’ I asked dreading the answer.

‘See, that’s one of the things I love about you; always thinking of things before I have.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

Good girl. That’s just saved you a stripe or three. Great idea.’

The dinner, ladies night as Vicky called it, was arranged for the Saturday two weeks later. Six of her best friends, including Debra were invited. On the Friday and Saturday I worked hard to prepare the meal. Vicky’s sole contribution was to go and fetch the booze which seemed to be enough to float a large ship.

‘We’ll do a fucking great cocktail jug, not Margaritas but something a bit more exotic,’ she had said and I knew that she was covertly competing with Debra. ‘Daiquiris I think. Think of something girly to put in them and we’ll call them Dykeries. Get the tit jugs to put it in. Set the tone as it were.’ I suggested strawberry juice as well as citrus to make them pink and she thought it was a splendid notion.

The ‘tit jugs’ were two large and vulgar Victorian glass jugs an uncle of Vicky’s had brought home from India. They were formed as huge breasts, the main part of the glass being clear but the nipples large and pink. We both hated them but they were perfect for the occasion.

Our guests were due to arrive around 8. At 6 she checked everything was ready then took me upstairs to the bedroom. We stripped off and showered together during which I went to my knees to ensure that everything in the ‘coital zone’ as she called it was pristine. She came with a wonderful howl and pulled me up and kissed me as the hot water ran over us.

‘Lovely little tongue. Glad to see you’re keeping up the practice.’

She had prescribed evening dress for the dinner. ‘Standards, darling, standards. Oh and I bought something for you. You’re going to love this.’

Always comfortable when naked, she disappeared for a moment into her dressing room. This was a large room off the bedroom and her inner sanctum. I was not allowed in it. She kept some of her clothes there but also she used it as a small office when she wanted to.

Reappearing and carrying a long black dress bag she smiled.

‘I saw this when I was in town and I thought, this will be a real treat for my little bit of stuff.’

The dress was a deep blue with tiny straps. Silver buttons adorned the bodice but were purely ornamental. The back of the dress’s top was laced from the top of its low bak to the waist from where the skirt fell, full and heavy. It was simply beautiful.

We dressed and although I was entirely naked beneath it I felt good.

Vicky looked, as always, stunning. Her dress, also long, was a deep red silk sheath that showed off her body to perfection.

The guests arrived. Debra had brought Polly, the hairdresser. Both were in evening dresses, Polly’s was silver and Debra’s black. It was a different one from that she had worn when we’d gone to dinner at her place.

The other guests were a dowdy woman of about 50, Lisa, with a small Asian companion called Mei who had long black hair to her arse over a red, mandarin collared dress that was slit up to her naked thigh. Lisa was wearing a grey dress that made her look like a nun.

Celia and her girlfriend I’d met before. All the women were from the same set as Victoria. All were rich, except Mei who’d been, I was told by Lisa, ‘imported.’

‘I worked for a bank in Hong Kong and found her and simply had to keep her.’

Debra laughed. ‘I’m surprised you only brought one home with you, darling. With your appetite I thought you’d need a dozen.’

‘Well,’ said Lisa, ‘don’t forget I still have Kate, but she’s indisposed this evening so we left her behind, didn’t we Mei?’ Mei nodded and I wondered if she ever spoke.

Dinner was simple, a light terrine to start followed by lemon sole poached in a light lemon sauce with steamed asparagus and new potatoes. I’d sorted a sorbet and cheese to follow.

Over coffee and brandy, Vicky floated the notion of a costume party.

Debra and Celia thought it was a splendid idea.

‘Just the six of us, darling,’ drawled Debra, ‘or a few “extras”?’

‘We could,’ said Vicky, ‘always ask Terri if she has a couple of girls who might want to earn a few quid?’

‘Marvellous idea. Always good to bring new blood into the gene pool.’

All through the evening, Vicky had been gentle and loving. I may have mentioned that this was always unnerving since it often heralded one of her more cruel episodes. Debra and Polly left but Celia took Mei to our spare room. As they were leaving the dining room, she told Mei to undress and leave her clothes on a chair. Mei did so without hesitation and revealed tiny, pert breasts with pierced nipples and a long, black tail hanging from her arse below her wonderful hair. The tail and her hair matched perfectly. Celia lifted the tail and let it run through her fingers.

‘I’m going to give her a good fucking. She hasn’t had one since this morning and I don’t think she can wait much longer.’

The door closed behind them.

‘Leave the dishes, tart. Vick’s was OK until the lovely Mei showed her charms but, well, it rather set one’s juices flowing.’ Her hand lifted my dress and she stroked between my lips. ‘Good girl, nice and damp for me.’ She kissed my mouth.

She turned me around and pushed me over the back of a chair. I could not know if this was for a bout of the Stinker or what. I heard her heels click out of the room and return a few minutes later. Without ceremony she lifted my dress and I felt the end of her dildo against my lips. She drove into me, her hands gripping the lacing of my dress. She fucked me hard, joyously and with her usual accompanying string of obscenities.

‘Oh, you little whore. Fuck you feel good. Don’t push back, let Vicks do the fucking. Love how your cunt squelches.’

She pulled out and grabbed my hair, pulling me up, around and then pushing me down until I was looking straight at her pussy, the dildo lying on the floor at her feet.

‘Tongue, darling. Three minutes or the Stinker will go to work.’

No incentive could be better, apart, that is, from the wonder of her orgasm that always made me feel I had been rewarded. Rewarded I was as she suddenly howled and a huge flood came from her into and onto me. It ran down my face, over my chin and onto my clothed body.

Vicky patted my head. ‘Get that cleaned in the morning. Cant have my hausfrau’s dresses covered in that little lot.’

She led me to bed, no shower, undressed me then herself, shoved her wet knickers in my mouth and ate me until I too orgasmed, my back arching beneath her. As I drifted off to sleep in her arms I could hear the sounds of Lisa and Mei still at it down the corridor.

‘She’s an absolute fucking machine, that Lisa.’ And you’re not? I thought.

Vicky fell asleep with her face by my ear.

Published 
Written by monica3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments