Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Again

"I return from my week away with Miss Chantelle and I meet Miss Susan's parents."

10
1 Comment 1
986 Views 986
2.0k words 2.0k words

Pulling my car into the garage underneath my apartment building, I reflected on the previous week. Miss Chantelle had been ruthless in imposing her authority on me, I had been supervised by an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl and had, in fact, served her. Changing from my driving shoes into my heels, I took my luggage and went to the lift. Opening the door to the apartment and entering, the bells on my clit ring jingling, Miss Susan called out to me, welcoming me home and directing me to the bedroom so that I could strip and put my clothes away.

Seeing the bruises from the caning, she observed that I must have been very naughty. I explained that, once again, I had spilled wine on her and that I got what I deserved. It transpired that she had already spoken to Miss Chantelle as she started to question me about Miss Jane. She particularly probed on what it felt like for a forty-five-year-old woman to be naked on her knees at a schoolgirl's feet. As soon as I said that it didn't seem much different to kneeling naked at a first-year law student's feet I knew I had made a mistake.

Pulling out a chair, she picked up a paddle, sat, and instructed me to bend over her knee. "Don't you dare speak to me like that my girl," she said as without any warm-up she started laying into my tender arse with the paddle. By the time she had finished tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was sobbing. As I knelt at her feet, apologising, she said, " I am perfectly well aware that you need a young mistress, but I asked you specifically about kneeling for a schoolgirl." I had to acknowledge to her that kneeling at Miss Jane's feet had been even more humiliating that kneeling at her feet and that it had really turned me on. Following that, she helped me to my feet and kissed me deeply, our arms going around each other.

I felt her lift her arms and, taking the hint, I pulled her sweater up and over her head. She was not wearing a bra and I brought my hands up, cupping her small breasts, feeling the nipples harden like little pebbles in my palms. Teasing them to life, I bent and started to suckle while undoing her jeans and pushing them, together with her knickers over her hips. Sinking to my knees I pulled them down so she could step out of them. With my face level with her crotch, I could smell her arousal, so I lent in, my lips and tongue running through her pubic hair, finding her labia. I knew how worked up she got from punishing me, so it was no surprise that it took almost no time for me to bring her to orgasm. She sank down onto the bed, pulling me up with her, and, using her fingers, she soon gave me an orgasm as well.

While we were lying there, cuddling, she broke the news that her parents wanted to see where she was going to be staying over the summer. I asked her if she wanted to put them up in my apartment and she replied that she had already invited them; I suppose it was really her apartment now! She also dropped the bombshell that she had told them we were in a relationship. Of course, I had to ask her if they knew how old I was. Giggling, she said that they knew that I was older than both of them and that, as long as she was happy, they had no objections. They were to arrive on the Friday of the same week and stay till the Sunday and I was to make sure that the spare room was properly aired and made up for their arrival. With Miss Susan's first-year exams being this week, I could see it was going to be busy!

As Miss Chantelle had given me her lingerie to handwash, together with Miss Susan's and my own, there was quite a mountain to do and hang up; Saturday afternoon taken care of! As usual, I prepared and served dinner and let Miss Susan get on with revision for her exams. While she was studying, it gave me the opportunity to make sure that the spare room was ready for her parents.

On Sunday morning, Miss Susan ordered me to fold Miss Chantelle's lingerie and take it to her apartment. I was to go by public transport and she had selected a halter-neck mini dress and strappy sandals for me to wear. As the top was lace, my boobs would be on display; I just hoped no-one was going to accost me as I travelled. I got plenty of looks and comments about my dress as I made my way to Miss Chantelle's, but I did make it there without being molested!

As usual, when I entered, Miss Chantelle hiked her skirt and bent over the table, presenting me with her arse. Kneeling, I lowered her knickers, parted her cheeks, and pushed my face between them to French kiss her arsehole; the expected greeting. Pushing me away, she ordered me to strip and kneel facing away from the bedroom while she went to get ready. It did not take long to take off my dress and I was soon kneeling and waiting. Shortly I heard the click of her stiletto heels on the hardwood floor followed by a hard slap on my arse as she walked in front of me, looking stunning in a short, tight latex dress, which really emphasised her ample curves and thigh-high boots.

"As Miss Susan is busy studying, I'm taking care of you today, Joanna," she said, "my boss is going to be a good little white bitch for her black goddess, isn't she?" I readily agreed with that, savouring the humiliation of being naked at the feet of my young, black PA. She bent, fastening a collar around my neck and clipping a leash to it, before picking up a riding crop, swatting my arse with it, and telling me to keep up with her as she walked around the room. I can assure you that crawling on a hardwood floor is tough on the knees and that regular swats with a crop are a useful reminder to keep up! It also helps to have a large, undulating arse encased in tight vinyl right in front of you!

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

I was almost out of breath when she finally ceased walking me and turned to face me. She only needed to point at her feet for me to lower my head and start kissing. Sitting, she lifted a foot so that I could lick the sole and heel, then repeating the action with the other foot. She led me to the bedroom, where I had to lie on my back on the bed while she secured me, spreadeagled, to the corners. I groaned as she clamped my nipples and then my clit, chaining them all together, so that they were stretched towards each other. Who knows why, but I could feel myself responding to the pain.

She fetched a facial dildo, the penile gag going in my mouth as she strapped it firmly behind my head. As she knelt over my face, I watched with awe as the dildo slid between her folds, before she started to ride my face, all the time tugging on the chain, increasing the pain in my nipples and clit. When she came, my face was flooded with her juices and I could scarcely breathe as she sank down onto my face. When she dismounted, she unclamped my nipples and clit, causing me to scream out as the blood rushed back into them. She took quite a while, playing with my clit, edging me before she gave me a huge orgasm, making me writhe in my bonds.

After I was dismissed, I made my way home, obviously still attracting looks and comments about my dress. When the lift arrived, my downstairs neighbours were on it, on their way out. Eyes widening as they took me in, they just greeted me as if it was normal for a forty-five-year-old lawyer to be dressed like that. It was something of a relief to be home and just have to serve Miss Susan.

It really was a busy week, both at work and at home, making sure that Miss Susan was well looked after for her exams, so Friday arrived very quickly. No pub this Friday, as I rushed home to make sure everything was ready for Miss Susan's parents. So that they were not going to be too shocked by my appearance, Miss Susan had a lacy bra for me to wear with a floral blouse and a mid-thigh mini skirt; not really appropriate for my age, but I had no say in it.

When the bell sounded, I took a deep breath to compose myself and buzzed Miss Susan's parents in. We greeted them as they came in; hugs and kisses all round, while Miss Susan's mother, Margaret, remarked how youthful I looked. I showed them to the spare room and told them to make themselves at home. While they were discussing Miss Susan's exams with her, I got drinks for everyone, before Miss Susan said it was time to go to the restaurant.

Most of the discussion was about Miss Susan's exams and her forthcoming internship, but then moved on to our relationship. Fortunately, Miss Susan did most of the talking, saying that she had made the running when we met, and when Margaret brought up the length of my skirt, she simply replied that she liked it that way. Margaret laughed and looked at me, saying she was a lucky girl to have someone do that for her; I wondered what she would have thought if she knew I had no knickers!

The following morning, I was up quite early and prepared breakfast for everyone. Miss Susan had selected a mini dress for me today, a fact that Margaret commented on when she came through. I shrugged and said that I did tend to wear short skirts and dresses because Miss Susan liked it, although I did just say Sue, rather than Miss Susan! I said that it made me feel younger and it was a more than pleasant change from office skirt suits. After breakfast, I cleared up and we all got ready to show Miss Susan's parents around.

All in all, we had a very pleasant day, topped off with a restaurant meal and a couple of bottles of wine. Back at the apartment, I poured out brandies and passed them around. By this time, we were all a bit mellow and I did spill on the table when I refilled the glasses; I also saw Miss Susan's disapproving look. Shortly after that, we retired to bed.

Understandably, Miss Susan was cross about the spillage, telling me in no uncertain terms that, if her parents were not here, I would be going over her knee for a sound spanking. In the circumstances, I was just glad to get into bed and cuddle up with her.

The rest of the weekend went without issue and we saw Miss Susan's parents away on Sunday afternoon. Once they had left, Miss Susan burst out laughing, telling me that her mother had been going to the bathroom when she threatened to spank me and that her mother had overheard it all! She hadn't told her mother everything about our relationship, but had told her that, yes, I dressed to please her and that she did spank me if she thought I deserved it!

Published 
Written by mature_joanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments