Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven Is Where You Find It - Chapter 2

"Our heroine discovers lust and friendship"

40
16 Comments 16
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Bernadette's initiation into the lesbian world continues."

My back arched against Pat. I could feel her breasts pressing against me while one hand cupped my breast and her other hand stroked and poked into my pussy. I felt myself spreading my legs wider to permit her easier access to my private parts, which she kept toying with until my whole body convulsed.

Sensations that were foreign to me overwhelmed me, and I felt a release of fluids that flooded out of me, drenched her hand, and trickled down my thigh. My knees buckled, and Pat gently lowered me to the floor.

Pat lay beside me and cuddled me in her arms as I lay down, almost comatose. I slowly regained my senses when I felt her lips against mine and the tender intrusion of her tongue in my mouth. Unconsciously, I reciprocated, and my tongue searched out and started to explore Pat's mouth. My tongue explored and licked every nook and cranny while Pat's hand explored my breasts, teasing and tugging my nipples.

She gently parted my thighs and slid her thigh between my parted legs so we ended up pussy against pussy. Grinding herself against me with her fingers inserted between us and alternately caressing and pinching my clit had me writhing back against her. My pussy flooded with juice and lubricated those parts. I was in heaven, lost in the discovery of my body. I felt Pat thrusting faster and faster and thrust back against her willingly.

I felt those wonderful sensations rise within me and heard Pat scream as my whole body convulsed. Pat collapsed in my arms, her sweat-soaked body glued to mine while we panted breathlessly. I kissed her as we remained in that position until we recovered.

"Pat, what just happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean, what just happened? We made love, and we had an orgasm?"

"Oh."

"Is all you can say, OH?"

"I've never had an orgasm before. I was never really aware of what an orgasm was."

"You never masturbated?"

"I was raised in a convent from the time I was eight years old. When we went to bed, we had to keep our arms above the sheets, and when we washed, we could only wash between our legs with a washcloth. It was drilled into us that those parts would never be touched."

"That's dreadful. So you are telling me you were a total virgin up to tonight?"

"Yes."

"Not even with a man?"

I explained to her that I had fled the convent because the chaplain attempted to molest me on the eve of my taking my final vows to become a nun. Tears came to my eyes as I told her what had happened to me. She wrapped me in her arms and comforted me. When my tears dried, she kissed me and told me to try to forget the episode and not to let it color my thoughts about men.

"Not all men are like that, Bernadette. There are good men and bad men, just as there are good women and bad women. With time and experience, you will be able to differentiate between them. I understand you are living with Magda and Nikki, right?"

"Yes, I am."

"I know Magda better than Nikki, as I come here often. I can tell you they are an amazing couple. You can use them as a gauge of good people."

"What about you? Are you a good person?"

"I'd like to think so. I'm not going to tell you that I've never done anything bad, but I really try to do the right thing."

"Like, what have you done that you consider bad?"

"I had a girlfriend I was with since I was sixteen. I came home one night, and she was in our bed making love to a man. This happened on the night of the second anniversary of our being together. I stormed out of the house, proceeded to get drunk, and, to get even, ended up in her mom's bed with her mother. I was so ashamed of what I'd done that I stayed drunk for a week.

"Since that night, I was so ashamed at what I'd done that I have avoided all sexual relations."

"What changed tonight? What led to what happened between us?"

"You happened. When I saw you dancing, my heart skipped a beat, and I knew I had to get to be your friend."

"You certainly got to know me," I said with a smile. "Pat, I've never had a friend in my life. Friendship was not high on the list of priorities in the convent."

"Did you enjoy my offer of friendship?" she said with a smile.

"ENJOY IT! I loved it. It shattered anything I'd imagined about sex. Not that I knew that much. Bullshit, I didn't know anything."

"Would you like to know more?"

There's more?"

"Oh yes. We've barely scratched the surface of the subject. Honey, there are more varieties than you can imagine. Not all, and maybe most might not be to your taste, but the possibilities are endless."

"Would you be my teacher, Pat?"

"I'd love it. I think you are so hot and have so much potential. Come here, and let's seal that with a kiss."

As we were kissing, there was a knock at the room door, and we heard Magda ask whether I was OK.

We scrambled for our clothes, and Pat went and opened the door. Magda walked in and wrinkled her nose. "This place smells like someone had fun," she said before smiling.

I blushed as I hastened to finish zipping up my shorts. "I'm sorry, Magda," I stuttered.

"Why are you sorry, love?" she asked as she approached me and took my hand.

Tears started streaming down my face as I remained silent while Pat also stood blushing.

"Are you sorry you got outed by me, or are you sorry at what I presume happened here?"

"A bit of both, I guess. I was raised by those damned nuns to believe that sex was bad, if not outright sinful. I'm also afraid I've disappointed you."

"Let me put your mind at ease. Nikki and I feel that love in whatever fashion you find it is a blessing from above. In the world today, we need more love and less hate and indifference. As to being a sin or bad, I don't think if you believe in sin and God, he cares what we do as long as we don't harm other people. Second, I don't think that any religion should dictate our personal interactions in this area. It's your conscience that should set your rules. Do you love this young lady?"

"Oh, sorry, Magda, this is Pat. I am not sure if I understand love yet, but I sure understand lust. Pat wants to be my friend, and I would want that very much."

Magda turned to Pat and asked, "What about you, young lady? What are your thoughts?"

"I DO know what love should be. I'm just praying that my feelings for Bernadette will be reciprocated."

"So you're ready to pay your money and take your chances on her?"

"Yes."

"Then children, go forth and sin some more," Magda chuckled as she left the room.

I went to Pat and hugged her. "Pat, I'm willing to go for it. You must lead me as I have never had a friend or loved anyone. You sure you want to do that?"

"Absolutely sure."

My heart started throbbing as she took me in her arms and kissed me gently. Not the frantic type of kiss we had indulged in previously but a sweet kiss filled with the promise of things to come. We parted for the night with the plan to get together in the morning when she would take me out and show me the real Key West.

oOo

During the short walk back home with Magda, I was lost in thought as I recalled what I had experienced that night. My whole body was hypersensitive. I had spent my previous life never sharing the touch of another person, never a hug, a kiss, or a caress. Tonight was a total immersion of physical sensations that had never happened.

Magda mercifully kept silent as I needed time to assimilate what had happened.

That night in bed, for the first time in my life, my hands wandered under the sheets and from there to my private parts, which Pat had insisted that I call my pussy. When I had showered before bed, I had used a spare razor from the medicine cabinet to shave the sparse fine fuzz that adorned my crotch. By some miracle, I had managed not to amputate myself in the process.

My fingers retraced the paths taken by Pat's fingers, and I marveled at my silky smoothness. I marveled at how my juices flowed and coated my fingers. Gathering my courage, I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted myself. I loved the taste and wondered what Pat's flavor would be if I tasted her. My last conscious thoughts were of our parting kiss and the promise of things to come.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I realized that I felt happy. Nikki pointed out that I was smiling for the first time since she and Magda had picked me up from the side of the road. She teased me about my new girlfriend. Magda had told her about Pat and me. I blushed and protested that I did not know what she was talking about.

I was saved from my embarrassment by the sound of a car horn in the driveway. Glancing out through the window, I saw Pat at the steering wheel of a battered Jeep. She saw me and waved to get me to come out.

I scampered out and was in Pat's arms in a flash. We kissed right there out on the curb. I did not care who might see us. I heard applause behind me and saw Magda and Nikki watching us. When they saw I had noticed them, they kissed in turn, smiled our way, and gave us a thumbs up.

Pat smiled at me and said, "I think we just obtained the stamp of approval from those two."

"I see that, and honestly, that's a relief. What are our plans for today?"

"What do you say to a day at the beach followed by a leisurely lunch and maybe a nap afterward?"

"A nap?"

"Well, maybe a bit more than a nap if you're in the mood."

"You're such a tease. Since last night, I haven't stopped thinking of a 'little bit more'."

"Good girl. Now get your bathing suit, and let's hit the beach."

"I'll just wear these shorts."

"No, you won't. You can't swim or tan properly in those shorts."

"Pat, I don't own a bathing suit. I've never even worn one. Swimming was not a thing we did at the convent."

"Do you know how to swim?"

"Yes, I was given swimming lessons. The nuns considered it important because, as a teacher, I would have to take my classes on excursions, some of which would be to the ocean. I even took my lifeguard course."

"Well, come on, we'll get you sorted out."

We waved goodbye to Magda and Nikki and raced down the street out of our quiet residential neighborhood and into the shopping area of Key West. My blond hair streamed behind me as the wind whipped through my hair. Pat had missed her calling; she should have been a race car driver. I admired how she shifted and maneuvered that Jeep through traffic. We squealed to a stop on a side street off Duval Street in front of a store named Key West Swimwear.

"March right in there and buy a bathing suit," Pat ordered.

"But…"

"No buts. Go."

"Pat, I don't have enough money to buy a bathing suit."

"Don't worry about money. This will be my treat."

"I can't let you do that."

"Girl, we need to talk. Come sit on this bench."

We sat, and she took my hand and held it between hers. "Bernadette, I told you I wanted to be your friend last night. Remember?"

"Yes, of course. However, I've never had a friend. I don't think I even know what a friend is," I said, my eyes tearing.

"A friend is someone you would do anything to make happy, share experiences with, talk to when you are sad, laugh with when you are happy. A friend is someone you feel close to and are prepared to be honest with and faithful to. So, will you be my friend?"

I sat reflecting on her words, and my heart swelled with love for this woman. I leaned over and kissed her before saying, "Pat, that sounds like heaven to me. Yes, I would love to be your friend."

She wrapped me in her arms, kissed me, then stood, took my hand, and said, "Get your pretty butt in that store and let's choose a bathing suit."

We walked in, and I looked around me, stunned by the number of bathing suits on display. I gravitated to the collection of one-piece bathing suits and started looking through them when she grabbed my arm and dragged me to an array of scandalous bikinis.

"One of these," she stated. "I want people to see what I see in you. One of the sexiest women I have ever met."

She selected three suits and said, "Go try these on."

I looked at the scraps of fabric and string she handed me. The three suits did not have enough material to make a tea towel."

I started to object that they were not my style when she shoved me into one of the cubicles, pulled the curtain shut behind me, and told me to try them on and then show her what they looked like on me.

I took off my shorts and t-shirt, eventually figured out the strings arrangement, and put on the first one. Looking in the mirror, I looked more naked than if I was wearing nothing. I peeked out and asked Pat to come and see. She was seated in an armchair facing the cubicle and told me to come out and show her.

Blushing, I stepped out, feeling totally exposed. I could feel twinges of sexual excitement in my pussy as I exhibited myself to her. One of the saleswomen nearby gave a wolf whistle, and my blush took on a deeper hue.

"What do you think?" I asked Pat.

"Very nice try on the next one."

I stepped back in, took the second one, which had even less material, and put it on. Looking in the mirror, I saw that this one left most of my ass and tits visible. Gathering my courage, I stepped out of the cubicle, and Pat broke out with a shit-eating grin. The saleswoman who had come to chat with her stared at me, almost drooling. I twirled around to expose the rear view, and Pat came up to me, adjusted the straps so that even more flesh was exposed, and caressed my exposed ass cheeks.

"That's it. It looks wonderful on you. What do you think?"

"You expect me to wear this on a public beach?"

"Yep. That way, we will have all the women and men on the beach in a state of sexual frenzy. My suit resembles that one, but while yours is pink, mine is yellow. Pink would not work for me with my red hair." She turned to the saleswoman and told her we would take it.

I returned to the cubicle, put on my shorts and t-shirt over the bikini, and came back out. Pat was at the cash register paying for the suit. When I joined her, she handed me a lacy-looking bathing suit cover-up in black and pink to match my bikini and placed a large pair of Oakley sunglasses on my nose.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

"Now to the beach," she said, dragging me out of the store.

She took off, and we went up the highway and past the naval air station, then onto a small road leading to a long sandy beach with a sparse assortment of sunbathers. We exited the Jeep, took off shorts and t-shirts, and walked to an isolated spot about one hundred yards down the beach.

Pat spread out two large beach towels and invited me to lie down and soak up the rays. As we lay side by side, I asked her what the things she had bought for me cost.

"Don't worry about it," she said, "I can afford it."

"Be that as it may, I want to repay you."

"Bernadette, it's time for full disclosure. I, too, was orphaned when both my parents passed away. The difference between you and me was that my parents left me with a sizable trust fund. Till last year, I was the ward of one of my aunts. She also passed away and left me with another stack of money. Last year, I was declared by the courts to no longer need guardianship, and the funds were released to me."

"So why are you going to college with me in September?"

"I aim to do some good in our messed-up world. To do that, I need an education. Now, drop it. You don't owe me anything except your friendship. Let that start with you applying some sunscreen to my back," she said, turning to lie on her stomach.

I took the tube of lotion and lathered her back with it.

"Don't forget my ass cheeks. I don't want to have a red butt."

I snickered and proceeded to cover her ass and rub it in. Her skin was baby-soft, and I relished the task. Her moans of appreciation spurred me on, and I found that my pussy was starting to leak from the juices welling up in me.

"Your turn. Lie down, and I'll do you."

I lay down and wriggled my body to make a nest in the warm sand under the towel, rested my head on my forearms, and reveled in the feel of Pat's hands as she worked the lotion into my skin. Her hands wandered down to my butt and squeezed and pinched my ass cheeks. It luxuriated in sybaritic enjoyment under her talented fingers.

I never realized how many pleasure points existed on my behind. When I informed her of my discovery and the pleasure she was giving me, she giggled and said, "You ain't felt nothing yet, babe."

Her fingers snaked under the sparse cover of my bikini bottom and spread my cheeks before trailing her fingers through my ass crack. She touched my rosebud, and I felt a jolt of electricity coursing through my body. After a preliminary yelp of surprise, I moaned in deep appreciation of the sensation.

"Such a pretty ass and so sensitive. I think I'm going to bring you to the gates of paradise later this afternoon."

With that, she inserted a finger gently into my pussy and, with a few rapid back-and-forth thrusts, brought me to a climax.

As I lay there feeling my juices soak my bikini bottom, she lay next to me, and we indulged in a long, sensual kiss while I attempted to catch my breath.

When we broke free of the kiss, Pat suggested we go for a swim before heading for lunch.

We skipped to the water, where we frolicked for a while, playing grab-ass and other touchy-feely games. She dunked me underwater and seemingly, by sleight of hand, relieved me of the top of my bikini.

When I came up for air, she grabbed one of my small tits and gave my nipples a tweak before taking each one in her mouth and sucking on it. I looked around frantically to see if we were being watched, but no one seemed to notice.

She ran back to shore, swinging my top over her head. I had no option but to run behind her bare-breasted. When I reached her, I tackled her, and we rolled on the ground, laughing hysterically. I retrieved my top and put it back on, vowing that I would get my revenge.

"Well, that has whet my appetite. How about we go find some food before we indulge in the main course?" she asked.

"Suits me," I answered.

We retraced our steps to the Jeep and headed back to town. "Have you ever eaten conch fritters or cracked conch?" she asked.

"Never."

"Well, we can't have that. Until you eat a conch, you can't be a conch. That's what we locals call ourselves."

"A conch, what is that?"

"A type of sea shell which abounds in local waters. I think you'll love it."

We ended up back in town at a restaurant called Conch Republic. We sat on the patio under a colorful umbrella and surveyed the menu. At the same time, our noses were assaulted by heavenly smells of food emanating from the interior. A cute waitress in a very short mini-skirt came to take our order. Pat did the ordering. She asked for a portion of cracked conch and a portion of conch fritters, the first with key lime aioli and the second with hot sauce, and for dessert slices of Key lime pie and two Key West Lemonades.

As the waitress walked away, we looked at the sway of her hips under the mini-skirt she wore and smiled at each other. "She's cute," Pat said.

I had a momentary twinge of jealousy before realizing that my thoughts had been running in the same direction.

"Don't you start worrying about things like that," she said, seeing the expression on my face. "There are thousands of cute women out there, and someday, we might mutually decide to invite one to share some time with us. However, it will be something we share. I love you, Bernadette, which does not mean we cannot have a desire for someone else. The important thing is not to have secrets and deceit in our relationship."

"I think you're right, but I am new to all of this, and having no experience in these matters, you will have to teach me."

"So tell me what you think about Magda and Nikki. They are two of the hottest milfs I have ever seen."

"They certainly are beautiful, but now that you mention it, I can certainly conceive that they would be fascinating lovers," I said, feeling my face flush. "But after all they have done for me, I would feel very guilty if anything ever happened between us."

"You can be sure that they have felt lust for you. I saw it in their faces when I picked you up this morning. Ah! Here comes cutesy with our food."

For those who have never been subjected to food in a convent, every meal since I had left had been a revelation of tastes and textures. Convent food is bland. The vegetables are invariably overcooked, as is the meat.

Pat and I shared the dishes, so I tasted the fritters and the cracked conch. I loved them both. The sauces enhanced the flavor, which I had expected to be fishy. However, it was not. It was salty-sweet when you tasted it without the sauces.

Pat had cautioned me to go easy on the Key West Lemonade, a concoction of citrus vodka, simple syrup, sour mix, cranberry, and club soda. It, however, was a real thirst quencher. The crowning touch to the meal was the Key lime pie; it was delicious and, unlike many pies, was not too sweet.

I had kicked off my flip-flops when we sat, and Pat and I played footsies while we ate. When Wendy, our waitress, came to clear the plates after we were done, we chatted with her and discovered that she would be a student with us at the university. We opened the possibility of getting together sometime in the future and exchanged phone numbers.

We left, drove to Pat's house, and washed off the sand and salt at an outdoor shower before entering. The red-tiled roof of the single-story home was surrounded by a privacy fence, and after drying off, Pat took me into the house, cupping my ass in her hand. I briefly saw an elegant living room before she propelled me into her bedroom.

She pushed me on the king-sized bed and collapsed into my arms. Our lips sought each other's lips, and our tongues explored our mouths. She was ravenous, and I swear she could have performed a tonsillectomy on me if her tongue had been sharp.

She broke free and flipped me face down onto my stomach. "Time for MY dessert," she stated, placing a pillow under my belly.

I struggled to turn, but she placed a hand on the small of my back and spanked my ass on both cheeks, saying, "Don't move. I've been waiting for this all day. It's time for me to savor your body from head to foot."

My ass cheeks on fire from her spanks and my pussy tingling, I asked, "What do you mean by savoring me?"

I was answered when I felt her hot breath close to the side of my face, and she took my ear lobe in her mouth. She sucked on it and then started probing my ear with her tongue. She whispered, "I'm going to give you a tongue bath. You are not to move until I tell you to; just lay down and enjoy. No moving or speaking; you are only allowed to moan, squeal joyfully, and otherwise express your pleasure. Now is the time I show you how I worship your body."

She spread my legs wide apart and resumed her kisses and licks across the nape of my neck and down my back. Her hand reached under my body and toyed with my nipples, tugging and pulling on them till they ached with need.

I felt her body shift just before her mouth reached my ass, and she started to massage my feet. Lifting each foot in turn, I felt her suck on my toes and run her tongue between each one. I giggled and felt my toes curl with pleasure at this unaccustomed attention.

Just when I felt it could not get any better, her tongue worked its way up my inner thigh, headed northward toward my pussy. Its path discovered pleasure points I had never dreamt existed. At the same time, the anticipation of where I thought it would come to rest made me spread my thighs even further apart to welcome it where I thought it would do me the most good. Ever upward, it crept with agonizing slowness when to my disappointment, it bypassed my pussy, licking a path on either side and starting caressing my ass cheeks. Pat spread those cheeks with her fingers. I instinctively clenched them to protect my vulnerable asshole and blurted out, "NO. Don't!"

For that misdemeanor, they got spanked till I felt as if my ass was on fire. I relaxed to the inevitability of my fate. I was rewarded with kisses and licks across my asscheeks which quelled the fire there but ignited it in my pussy.

My cheeks were parted again, and I did not dare resist as Pat's tongue licked a swath through the crack and rimmed my rose. It felt divine, and as I relaxed, I could feel her probe my back door with her tongue while her fingers cupped and toyed with the slit of my cunt.

I felt my juices welling in me and pled with her to let me cum.

"Not yet, horny little girl. I said I wanted to devour your whole body, so flip over on your back for me."

I instantly complied with her command as she moved up to kiss my face. She kissed my face, eyes, and nose before probing my mouth with her tongue while she rolled my nipples between her fingers. Her mouth followed her fingers; as my breasts are not excessively big, she could suck my entire breast in her mouth. She massaged each breast with her mouth before concentrating on my long nipples.

She stretched them by sucking on them, and her hand returned to the wet slit between my legs and toyed with it.

She moved down, trailing her tongue down my body, tickling my navel, and positioned herself between my parted thighs. "Now for the main course, my darling," she said, placing my legs over her shoulders. "I have been waiting for this all day. I want to taste your sweetness directly from the source."

I gasped at the first contact of her mouth as her tongue snaked its way into me. I realized how exposed and helpless I was to whatever she wanted to do to me. My position was totally lewd, and I relished the thought that she could do whatever she wanted to me. I wanted to please her so much. I started to get a glimmer into her definition of friendship and love.

I arched my back, wanting to feed myself to her greedy mouth. As she started to suck on my clit, which had risen from its hood, she brought her fingers into play. Curving the fingers of her left hand, she entered them into my now very wet and hot pussy. She poked at my asshole with the fingers of her other hand, penetrating me fully.

I moaned, and my body reacted in a way I had never experienced before. As I climaxed, my pussy juices gushed out and flooded her face. I heard her moan, and she sucked every drop. She then lowered my legs; I lay limp like a rag doll. I had no strength left in me.

She came to lie next to me, and I rolled to my side and kissed her mouth and face, tasting my juices for the first time in my life.

I must have dozed off, for when I woke up, the sun was down, and I was in a fetal position with Pat snuggled up to my ass with a hand carelessly thrown across my breast. I could hear the purr of her soft snore and feel her hot breath against the nape of my neck.

I desperately needed to pee, so I gently disengaged myself, attempting not to wake her. I went out and searched for the bathroom, which I soon found. As I sat there contemplating the last twenty-four hours and all that had occurred, the door opened, and Pat walked in.

"I panicked when I woke, and you were gone. That's a first for me."

"Pat, I think you need not worry. You have captured not only my body but my heart. I love you."

"You're not just saying that. You mean it?"

"With all my heart. I have never felt like this before."

"You certain that it isn't just lust speaking?"

"No, I mean it. This, so far, has been the best day of my life. In the convent, they kept speaking to me about heaven as life's goal. I have found heaven and want to explore it with you."

"Goody," she squealed, practically jumping up and down. "There are so many things I want to do with and to you."

"Me too. Can we shower and go back to bed? I want you to guide me while I give you a tongue bath."

"Of course. I might also introduce you to some of my toys after that."

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments