Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frida - Slave Girl Of Rome

"Captured by Roman legionaires I become a slave to the Romans."

61
14 Comments 14
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Memories of my life before I was taken to a farm outside of Rome are dim. I recall being hungry, dirty, and cold. My dreams are haunted by nightmares of terror and bloody scenes of battle while being made to hide in bushes with the women of my clan while the men went to fight. I have no memory of my mother. I was told she had been captured or killed, and none of the women who took care of me seemed to want to talk about it. My father, the head of our clan, was also a dim memory. I saw a bloody mass lying in a pool of blood without a head. I was told it was my father, but what I saw bore no relationship to the man I called father.

The surviving women of our clan and I were captured by the legionnaires and marched, tethered to each other by ropes alongside the legionnaires. None of our men were present, and we had to presume they had all been killed or fled. Our fate was made evident to us from the comments made by the legionnaires. We were destined for the slave market.

Our treatment was strict but not brutal. Silence was imposed, and no delays were tolerated. It was made clear by the legate in charge that the merchandise, i.e., us, was to be protected so as not to diminish its value. This, however, did not diminish the humiliations we had to endure. Immediately after our capture, the legate (the chief of this group of legionnaires) stripped and thoroughly examined us. He had fondled my breasts, ass and even inserted a finger in both my orifices. Seeing that I was a virgin, I was placed in a separate group with two other maidens. He explained that virgins commanded a premium as slaves, and he intended us to remain virginal till we could be auctioned in the slave market.

The legionnaires could and did choose a sleeping partner from among the other women to spend the night with them. With our men now gone, there were few objections. The three virgins were kept apart and under the legate's strict watch. We slept inside his shelter under his watchful eye. There, we were exposed to the spectacle of him enjoying the sexual favors of one or more of the most comely women of the group. 

Despite being a virgin, I was not naïve. I had often spied on my father having sex with my mother. I had been kept a virgin as my father intended to have me marry the son of the chief of a neighboring clan to cement relationships between the two clans.

Nudity did not bother me as we often did with minimal clothing in our clan, especially in the summer months. I discovered, however, that under the present circumstances, it was oddly exciting. Being naked in front of these strangers excited me, and their comments about my body excited me. I was a peach ripe to be plucked from the tree. 

The two other virginal maidens were younger than me, so I took them under my wing and tried to comfort them as best I could.

One night, the legate, whose name was Paullus, took me to his cot, telling me I would be his bed warmer that night. Before falling asleep, he toyed with my cunt and ass and kissed me. He was gentle and made me cum for the first time in my life. He made me masturbate his cock and kiss it until he also came. We fell asleep with him spooned around me and his hand cupping my nubile breast.

Two days after that, we came upon a group of slave merchants who were taking their booty to Rome. Paullus negotiated with them to buy his slaves so he could get to Rome without the delays caused by having to herd over thirty women.

Much to my surprise, I was not included in the sale. Paullus told me through one of the women who spoke Roman that he was keeping me as his property.

He acquired a formless shift to replace the rags I had been wearing.

Before I was allowed to wear the garment, he supervised me while I bathed under his watchful eye.

Paullus now had me ride with him on his horse. I sat in front of him as he led his men back home.

He started teaching me to speak his tongue by pointing objects out to me, having me repeat the word until I had it memorized, and pronounced it to his satisfaction.

Paullus rewarded me for good performance and punished me if I made too many mistakes.

The punishment was to be spanked on my bare ass when we camped for the night before I had to make him cum either with my hand or mouth. Unbeknownst to him, I grew to love the feel of his virile penis in my mouth and the taste of his cum. On some of those nights, my pussy tingled, and I, too, came just from performing these acts.

The reward was that we would both enjoy a night of lovemaking where he would either finger me or he would lick and kiss my pussy until I came after servicing his needs.

He also taught me how to ride and care for his horse, and my duties included feeding and currying the animal every night while the encampment was being set up. Two months after my capture, when we reached Rome, the legionnaires were dismissed on leave, and Paullus and I rode to his estate about half a day's ride from the city.

When we reached the farm, Paullus approached it from the rear and rode directly to the stables.

We dismounted, and a grizzled giant met us.

"Ave, Caius, how are things?"

"Quiet now."

"Were there problems?" 

"The usual, Lyvia, your wife was entertaining one of the kitchen staff in her chambers at night. She claimed that it was to discuss recipes and such. He was a young kitchen slave."

"How did you solve it?"

"He now works on your brother's estate. I transferred him there pending your return so you can determine what happens next."

"That was a smart thing to do, Caius. I will arrange with my brother to purchase him from us.

"As usual, I will feign complete ignorance. Damn that woman."

"Caius, this is Frida. Please make sure that she is not molested by anyone. She now knows horses and is beginning to learn our tongue. Have her take care of the stables. Keep her away from the main house and my wife."

"So it's that way, is it, Sir?"

"Yes, and get those wicked thoughts out of your mind. She's still a virgin."

"You showed restraint for a change. Very unlike you. She is very beautiful."

"Damn you, man, keep your nose out of my affairs."

"Frida, this is Caius. Caius was one of my centurions before he retired and now manages the estate. You will be under his care and obey his commands. You will work in the stables and take care of my horses."

"But will I see you again, Paullus?"

"Frida, I have a wife. She is not a very nice person. I will have to stay away, or I will have problems. As a man, I can do anything I want to or with my slaves; however, I need to have peace under my roof. Farewell for now."

As he walked away, tears came to my eyes. He was the first man I had any feelings for. Over the short time since my capture, he had become a combination of father and gentle lover, and he was so different from any of the men in my tribe.

"Come, little one," Caius said.

He led me to the stables, where he explained my duties. They were relatively simple: all I had to do was feed and water the horses, exercise them and keep the horses and stable scrupulously clean.

He took me up some stairs to the granary and showed me a small room on the side.

"This is where you will stay."

I looked around and saw a cot and a trunk at the foot of it, a wash basin, and an oil lamp. This was more luxury than I had ever known. I had never had my own space before.

"Now tell me, Frida, can you understand what I say?"

"Yes. Paullus taught me some of your language."

"That's good. You are beautiful. Many men will come to talk and flirt with you."

"What is flirt?"

"It is when men say nice things to try and get you to touch them or to be able to touch you."

"Like Paullus and I used to touch at night when we lay together?"

"Yes, but by the gods, you must never mention that to anyone. It is between you and your master, and if others heard about it in this house, it could cause many problems for Paullus."

"I don't want that."

"Good. I will go and get you clothes and get rid of those rags. Your meals will be brought to you here. I will visit daily to see if you are doing your job."

He left and returned sometime later with a short tunic, a longer robe, and some sandals.

***

I enjoyed working with the animals. I rode daily to exercise the beasts, and caring for them was easy. Having always been kept apart from others in my tribe, I did not feel lonely.

However, I missed Paullus. I had become addicted to the nightly sex play, and when I thought about it, my pussy became moist and juicy.

I discovered that if I used my fingers down there, I could give myself the same pleasures Paullus had provided.

It became my habit to finger myself once after lunch and a second time when I lay in my cot before falling asleep.

***

I lay on the haystack on my back, running her fingers in and out of my wet pussy, when a sound coming from the top of the stairs brought me back to reality.

A girl was peering over the stairs and looking at me.

"That looks like fun. Do you do it often?"

"Not often. Who are you?"

"Paula. What's your name?"

"I'm Frida."

"You must be the slave my father captured on his last expedition and brought back secretly."

"How do you know that?"

"Faius told me. He tells me everything," she said with a grin.

"So, is Paullus your father?

"With a name like Paula, what do you think? Can I come sit next to you?"

"Yes."

"For a barbarian, you speak our tongue very well. Did you speak it before you were captured?"

"No. Your father taught me."

"You must be very intelligent to have picked it up so quickly."

"I don't know that. I love to learn and do so quite easily."

"I wish I did. My tutors keep telling me I'm hopeless."

"What are tutors?"

"Frida, tutors are wise men my father hires to teach me all kinds of things."

"Like what things?"

"Geography, History, Philosophy..."

"Stop. Those words mean nothing to me."

"Fine. I saw you riding earlier today when I was spying on you. It looked like fun. Would you teach me how?"

"You have never been riding?"

"No mother says women don't ride. She says it's not dignified."

"It would please me to teach you, but I don't want to get in trouble."

"Not a problem. I will arrange it so you have permission.

"I noticed you don't have much hair down there. What you have is the same color as the hair on your head, and your skin is very pale. Will you show it to me?"

"You want me to show you my cunny?" I said with surprise.

"Yes. It is so different from mine. Mine looks like a bramble bush."

"You show me first."

She raised her robe, and her pussy hair was black and covered her lower parts almost to her navel. I was surprised as the hair on her head was a coppery red.

Her legs were long and slender like mine. I thought she was beautiful with her green eyes—apart from that mess below the waist.

"Now it's your turn to show me," she said.

I lifted my tunic to the waist and exposed myself to her eyes.

"That's so pretty," she said. "Can I touch it?"

"Paula, I'm a slave. You can do anything you want to me."

"No. You are my father's slave, not mine. Caius also told me that my father ordered that you are not to be molested by anyone."

"Go ahead. I don't mind, and I won't tell anybody."

She knelt next to me, and her slim fingers explored the little tuft of blond hair above my cunny. Reaching lower, she rubbed my almost inexistent pussy lips and finally inserted a finger into my pussy.

I felt my juices rise, and she withdrew a finger that glistened with my juice.

I blushed as she grinned at me. "What's funny? I asked.

The same thing happens to me when I touch myself. I thought I was special, but I now see that I'm not. I wish I was as smooth and free of hair as you are."

"Your father told me that when he was in Egypt, the women there removed those hairs and explained to me how it's done."

"You have had some interesting discussions with my father. How is it that he talked to you about those matters?"

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

"Uh... he just casually mentioned it one day when he saw me bathe," I said, feeling my face heat up.

"You're lying, I can tell. I can always tell."

"No, I'm not."

"Has my father made love to you? It would not be unusual as you are a slave."

"I am a virgin. You can check."

"That's true. You have not been breached. Tell me, I swear—it will be my secret to keep."

"I can't. I swore not to tell. I don't want to cause your father problems with his wife,"

"That bitch will always be a problem for my father."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is she not your mother?"

"Unfortunately. I can guess what happened between you and my father and why you are being kept away from the house and the other people on the estate."

"Please, don't. I don't want to lie to you."

"Fine. Now, to the important stuff. Do you think you can remove that ugly bush I carry?"

"Probably if I had the required ingredients."

"What would you need?"

"Scissors, sugar, lemon, rose water, and maybe some lotion or olive oil. Oh, and some strips of linen."

"Not a problem. I'll be back tomorrow, and you can try it."

"Paula, you understand I have never done this before. I only know what your father told me. He also said it can be painful."

"If Egyptian women can stand the pain, I'm sure I can. See you tomorrow at the same time."

***

Paula was lying naked on my cot with her legs spread. 

I used scissors to cut her pubic hair as short as possible. Next, I applied compresses of hot water to soften the remaining stubble.

I was already pleased with the results. While I was working on it, she was caressing her breasts and tugging on her nipples.

"Frida, I feel all tingly down there. I like the way you are looking at me and touching me. Nobody has looked at me naked since I was a child. Do you think I'm pretty?"

I bent towards her and kissed her softly on the lips.

Her lips parted, and her tongue met mine softly and gently. She probed my mouth.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

"I hope so, for I find you the most beautiful woman I have ever met," she said as one hand explored my breast and the other caressed my pussy.

"Your bristles must be soft by now. Let me finish cleaning you up."

I made a thick sticky syrup with sugar, lemons, and rose water, which I liberally applied to her nether regions with a spatula.

Once she was coated with the sticky mess, I covered it with strips of linen and left the linen to stick for a few minutes. 

When I tested that the syrup was not too hot, some stuck to my fingers. When I brought the finger to my lips to lick it off, I discovered it was delicious.

I dipped my finger into the remaining syrup and brought it to Paula's lips. She sucked on my finger like a baby sucking on a teat. I found that very sensual. It caused my pussy to twinge and show its appreciation by getting very moist.

When I took her finger and coated it the same way mine had been, she looked at me with a puzzled expression till I sucked on her finger. 

"Oh, that tastes and feels so good. Do it again."

"Paula, you are greedy. I have to remove this mess before it dries completely. Get ready now and tell me if it hurts."

I took a grip on one of the pieces of linen and ripped it off her groin.

Paula yelped in pain, and I was stricken with fear that I had injured her.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

But she was feeling where the linen had come off. "Baby smooth," she said with a big grin.

"Shall I stop?"

"Of course not. Just do it fast when you pull and press down with your hand on the skin above it. When you finish, you will kiss it better."

"You are a very naughty girl."

"Yes, I am. Now finish this torture."

The remaining linen swaths were removed quickly. The only time Paula showed any discomfort was when I removed those next to her labia.

I stood back and admired the results, a perfectly shaped pouty pussy with an adorable mound. Paula took a silver mirror out of her bag and examined herself. She smiled and said, "I'm so glad I trusted you. That looks so much better.

"Now kiss it."

"Not yet, though it looks absolutely kissable. I have one more thing to do."

"What?"

"After I wash the remains of the syrup off, I'm going to rub some olive oil and rose water into your skin. This will soften your skin and remove any irritation you may have."

I used rags to remove any sticky residue, then used the olive oil mixture, which I massaged all over the area I had worked on. As I massaged all around the area, I saw that Paula's little clit emerge from its hood. Unable to resist, I massaged around it, causing Paula to whimper as she became aroused by my fingers.

"More. Do that some more," she begged. "It feels so much better than when I do it myself."

I placed myself between her parted legs, leaned forward, and kissed her protruding little nub as I slid my fingers into her pussy.

Her back arched, and she thrust her lower body up while continuing to plead for more.

I seized her little nub between my lips and sucked it into my mouth while my fingers continued to minister to her inner tissues. I discovered an area in her pussy that seemed to be very sensitive. When I rubbed against it really caused her to writhe under me.

She reached forward with her hands and held my head while she wrapped her legs around my upper body, pulling me into her, and without warning, my face was flooded by her juices.

I gasped for air, and my mouth filled with a delicious creamy fluid.

I parted her pussy and used my tongue to scoop up as much of her cum as my tongue could reach while Paula continued to thrust up at me with her hips.

She finally released my head, and we both lay there gasping for breath. 

"Come next to me," she requested.

As soon as I complied, she turned sideways, took me in her arms, and kissed my lips. Her hunger for me was almost scary. She devoured my mouth and licked my face clean. Her tongue delved into my mouth, exploring every nook and cranny she could reach. I had never been kissed like that before. Paullus had kissed me often, but the level of desire and care that I felt exceeded any I had ever had. 

"Now it's my turn; I want to taste you."

She knelt between my legs, but I stopped her.

"Not that way. Put your knees on either side of my head, and I'll be able to kiss your pussy while you kiss mine."

The feel of her tongue was exquisite as she parted my pussy lips with her fingers and lapped me like a kitten.

She hooked my legs with her arms and pulled the back, which opened me up entirely to her gaze and made all of my lower body available to her greedy tongue.

That soft velvety tongue explored me from my anus to my clit. I was quick to respond as I had been ready to cum since she had caught me masturbating. My back arched, and my hips raised towards her greedy mouth. 

I pulled her hips down towards me and thrust my tongue into her wide-open vagina to savor her juices.

When she thrust two fingers into my pussy I gave a loud moan and came. She kept tonguing my clit and fingering my pussy through two orgasms. She also came, and I drank her juices to the last drop. 

Finally, we broke apart, and she stood up. 

She looked at me wide-eyed. "Frida, I don't know what happened to me. I could not resist. This has to be our secret. If anyone finds out, it could be very hard on me."

Still lying on my back, I stared at her and said, "Paula, it seems I am doomed to keep secrets about all your family. You need not worry; your secret is safe with me, as is your father's secret. 

"I would never want to cause harm to those I love."

"You love me?"

"Yes. I know it's strange to think that after knowing you for such a short time, but I believe I have fallen in love with you. That, too, must be a secret. In Rome, women can not love other women."

"Why not?"

"Because if they are found out, no man will marry them."

"Are you going to get married?"

"I'll have to sooner or later, as while Mother is still alive, I cannot inherit from my father, and I don't want to have anything to do with her should he die."

"I'm sorry for you."

"That's life. However, I shall treasure these moments with you as long as I live. It would be very easy to love you. In fact, I already do.

"I have to run before they send out a search party to find me."

***

The following day, Paullus visited me for the first time since I had been at the estate. He was accompanied by Caius, and his face looked grim. I wanted to rush to and hug him, but Caius's presence prevented me from doing so.

"Ave, Frida," he greeted me. "I am getting good reports about you. I need to speak with you. Alone! Caius, go find something to do away from here. Come, child, let us go where we will be safe from curious ears and eyes."

I led him up the stairs to my little room. He sat down on the bed beside me. But I got up and sat on his lap. My arms went around his neck, and I kissed him.

The warmth of his lips and the scratching of his beard brought back memories of the wonderful nights we had spent together on the journey to Rome. I could feel his erection grow under his tunic. I was a fruit ripe for the picking. I wanted him to make love to me.

He caressed my breast for a moment before he lifted me off him and placed me back beside him.

"Frida, I have some serious business to talk to you about. I am going away on a long trip."

"Take me with you."

"I can't do that. I have been given command of the legions which will go to Britannia. It would be too dangerous to have you with me. A battlefield is no place to have a young woman.

"Also, word would get back to Rome about you, and my wife would find out. Finding out would permit her to be even more licentious than she already is."

"What will happen to me while you're gone?" I sniffled with my eyes streaming with tears.

"I was not sure what to do about you till last night. I talked to Paula, and after I reminded her of her duty to be truthful to her father, she showed me what you had done."

I blanched at the thought and started to tremble, fearful of what he would do if she had told him everything that had happened between Paula and me.

"Don't be afraid. However, I now have no choice about what to do. Paula told me she loves you. Knowing my daughter, she will return to be with you, and eventually, you will be caught. My wife would then feel justified in having you murdered as she already suspects you because I am treating you differently than the other slaves."

"Oh, Paullus, what will happen to me? I have lost you and now will also lose Paula. You are the only two people I care for in the world."

"What I have decided is that you will be sent away..."

"No, please don't do that."

"Let me finish, child. I am sending you and Paula to my brother's estate. Yesterday, you proved to me by what you did that you are too bright to remain a stable slave. You will be going with Paula and will be educated like she is."

"But I don't know how to read or write, and she knows much more than I do."

"You can and will learn. You have no other path to follow. You can't return to your clan; it no longer exists, and your only hope is to get educated."

"But why am I only a slave."

"No longer. This parchment is your manumission. I hereby give you your freedom. You are now a citizen of Rome," he said, handing me a roll of parchment.

He stood up to go, and I got up and wrapped my arms around him, trying to keep him with me and prevent him from leaving.

He gave me a chaste kiss on the forehead and said, "Paula is waiting for you to get your things together. You are both leaving right away."

To be continued.

***

 

Edited by JefferyB

Your comments are appreciated. If you like the story, click on the little heart icon below. If you love it, click both the heart and the star icons

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments