Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Check and Mate - 3

"When the Men Get Tired, These Girls Are Just Getting Started"

24
19 Comments 19
8.4k Views 8.4k
898 words 898 words

At our summer ritual last Friday night, my husband and I met our friends and their kids up at a private campsite. We had supper and put the kids to bed. Then we adults sat around the campfire with a few bottles of wine and chit chatting.

It wasn’t long before the men started stretching and yawning and declared themselves ready for bed. But I was just winding down from the day. I was set to party more. I mean, hello! It wasn’t even midnight! I saw Tammy was feeling the same way. We looked at each other, rolling our eyes. I have known Tammy for a few years and have shared some intimate moments every now and then.

One by one the men went off to their campers with their wives. Tammy and I told our husbands we’d be in right after we tidied up the site.

I was picking up the mess left behind when I noticed Tammy was gone. I searched the campsite and found her leaning against the back of one of the campers, smoking a joint and looking up at the stars. Her long dark hair glistened in the moonlight. Music was coming faintly from one of the campers. I watched a few moments and felt that twitch in my clit I get when I’m aroused. I breathed deeply squeezing my thigh muscles. My heart was racing. I tweaked my nipples through my shirt.

I gasped at what I was thinking. Tammy turned and said, “Hey, what are you doing?”

“I was just . . . I was . . . watching you,” I confessed.

Smiling, she said seductively, “A little turned on, are we?” When I didn’t say anything, she said, “Hey, let’s dance in the moonlight.”

“What about the men?” I whispered.

“Oh, they’re probably all asleep by now,” she said.

She danced toward me, moving erotically to the music. I basked in the scent of her soft hair and flesh. She leaned into me, her body feeling hot. I couldn’t stop myself from moving her hair aside and kissing her bare neck and shoulders. Goosebumps
rose from her skin.

The breeze caressed us as we moved to the music. Her arms enveloped me. I stroked her thinly-clad body ever so gently. I was lost.

I planted butterfly kisses all over Tammy’s neck, shoulders, and arms and pulled at her loose blouse, which dropped to her waist exposing firm nipples waiting for attention. I circled her areolae with my tongue without touching her raspberry nipples until she was begging for more. I thought her juicy berries would burst. I could only imagine what was going on in her panties.

IamLissa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamLissa

I worked my way down to her belly button, massaging her fleshy charms with my hot hands and hot tongue. I opened her jeans and slid her pants to her ankles. She succumbed to my direction. I pressed her hand over her throbbing mound. She gasped as I had her dip two fingers in her dripping honeypot.

She wanted more and I wanted to give her more. I had her rub her honey over her nipples, which were standing at attention.

I leaned her against the camper and held her arms over her head. As she writhed hungrily, I brought her hand, the one that had been in her pussy to my mouth and sucked on her fingers one at a time.

Then we kissed. Her mouth tasted amazing. Her lips, as always were soft, supple yet firm and demanding. My clit was hard. I kissed my way down to her breasts. Her nipples were as erect as soldiers on guard awaiting my return. I circled them teasingly, licking and lapping at them, then took each nipple in my mouth, reveling in the taste, throbbing firmness, and obvious desire.

I felt for her crotch. Honey was dripping down her legs. Finally, I laid her down on the cool ground. She was intoxicated with ecstasy and so was I. I lavished butterfly kisses on the insides of her thighs, running my hands feverishly over her hot
body. She sucked her fingers and played with her straining nipples, awaiting my tongue’s next move.

I was so hot, I needed to taste more of her juices. Still kissing her thighs, I gently inserted two fingers in her wet snatch. She squealed and pumped my fingers as if they were a pulsing cock, begging me to fill her, harder and faster. My hand was
drenched with her love juices. I removed my fingers and inserted my tongue, making love to her with it until she came.

I moved up to her pulsing clit and licked all around it. It throbbed without my even touching it. Holding her lips apart, I blew gently on her clit, watching it grow bigger as if pleading with me to take it between my lips. With my fingers back in her honeypot, I engulfed her clit with my mouth. God, it tasted good! I sucked and sucked until she came again.

When she recovered, she did to me as I’d done to her till we fell exhausted in each other’s arms. We could have sucked and kissed till morning, but we knew we had to get back to our husbands.

Still, there’s always next Friday night. I’m getting wet just thinking about it!

 

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments