Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Check and Mate - 2

"When the boyfriend's brother is better!!"

34
15 Comments 15
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Before meeting my husband Dan, I had been in a long-term relationship with Tim in the last two years at high school and during my first year away at college. Tim and I had sex regularly and while I found it satisfying I also felt it lacked passion.

Tim had a brother, Jason, who was one year younger than me. The three of us frequently hung around together, mainly smoking cigarettes, drinking beer, and getting high. Many times when we were together, Jason would flirt with me when Tim wasn’t looking and I found myself wondering what it would be like to fuck Jason. There were many times when I was screwing Tim that I would fantasize about Jason, and those thoughts would increase the intensity of my orgasm.

In my first year of college, I came home in the fall for a long weekend. On Saturday Tim picked me up and we went to his mom’s house. I sat around joking with Jason while Tim worked on his car. Jason and I were flirting with each other but would stop whenever Tim came into the house. As the joking continued, I found my crotch getting wet and there was a definite attraction between Jason and me. I couldn’t help staring at Jason’s crotch and I noticed his dick bulging. A couple of times we casually brushed against each other.

Later in the day, their mom asked us to go to the store to get some beer and groceries. Tim was still busy with his car and told us to go ahead as he still needed to finish up. Although nothing had really been said between Jason and me, my legs were trembling with anticipation as we climbed into his mom’s car. As soon as we pulled away Jason lit up a joint and turned on the radio, and as we drove, I found myself getting wet.  We did not talk much but I could feel the attraction in the air and all I could think about was how I would love to taste his cock.

After we left the store, he drove past his street and then I knew Jason was headed for the area where everyone parked. Since I was stoned, which makes me super horny, I figured, “What the hell, let’s see where this goes.”

We parked and opened a beer and Jason lit up another joint. After passing the joint back and forth between us he leaned over and kissed me. I knew I wanted him and although I felt guilty, I was overcome with the desire to fuck him right there.

He started rubbing my tits and soon we were making out. His hands were on my bare breasts and my hand dropped to the wonderful bulge in his pants. Then his mouth replaced his hands on my tits and he sucked my nipples while I rubbed his cock through his jeans. I pulled his zipper down and let his rod free. While I was used to Tim’s dick which was thin and long, but the one in my hand seemed massive. He may have been the younger brother but he had the bigger package. At this point, we broke apart and moved to the backseat.

We were kissing and petting and I lowered my head and flicked my tongue at the tip so I could lick the precum from his cock. I licked the length of his shaft for a few moments. Then I slid as much of his dick down my throat as I could take, sucking up and down while Jason moaned my name.

Jason suddenly pulled me up and laid me back on the seat. He took off my pants and panties while I removed my top and bra. At this point, he slid his head down and I was shocked when I felt his tongue probing my pussy and licking my clit. I was in heaven because Tim had never shown any interest in doing this despite my repeated requests.

I must have come three times and shrieked with delight as his tongue danced over my pussy. It was at this point that Jason looked up and said, “Roma, I want to fuck you.”

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

I also wanted this and asked if he had a condom. He did not, so instead, I sat up, pushed him back and took his cock in my mouth and made love to it, bathing it with my tongue. I had always been repulsed by swallowing Tim’s cum, but because I was stoned I craved having Jason’s jizz on my lips. I wanted to lick every drop of his cum.

I kept my hands at the base of his cock on his balls and when I felt them tighten I sucked faster and held my mouth open as he started to shoot. His aim hit my mouth and bathed my face with semen. I struggled to swallow it and rubbed his cock over my face as I had an intense orgasm.

We held each other and he asked if we could meet later with a condom. We agreed he would pick me up that evening. My parents never let me stay out late. They went to bed early, so I would have to sneak out just as I had done countless times before, except instead of meeting Tim, I was going to see his brother and fuck his brains out.

Jason met me at the corner. We drove around drinking beer and smoked and went to the parking spot that Tim and I usually went to. After smoking another joint we started making out and began petting and then got into the backseat and got naked. I lay on my back and he licked me from the tips of my toes to my ears, stopping at my pussy to bring me to orgasm.

I then started rubbing his dick and slid down and licked it. I swallowed his cockhead while he swung around and we got into a 69 position. Jason was licking my clit while I was moaning around his cock. He slipped two fingers into my pussy, which caused another orgasm and all I wanted to do was taste his cum on my tongue again. Suddenly his cock was jerking in my mouth and I swallowed his load for the second time that day. I licked his dick clean and we sat up and cuddled and drank some more beer and talked.

After a while, I brushed my hand on his dick and I could tell it was getting hard again. He was just like his brother. Tim could always come two or three times while fucking. We started kissing again and rubbing each other’s bodies. I took the rubber from his jeans and together we rolled it over his stiffening dick. With one swift motion, he slid his cock in all the way to the hilt, which caused me to scream with ecstasy. He would pull it out slowly to the tip and then ram it all the way in again.

Pretty soon he was fucking me like a jackhammer and since he had already come twice that day, we fucked for what seemed like half an hour or more. Then he quickened the pace and finally shot his ample load.

After that night, Tim somehow found out about Jason and me and we had a major falling out. I figured it was over between us, which I wanted anyway so I could screw around. I also figured it was only a one-night stand with Jason, but when I went home for spring break I was surprised when I met up with him, but that’s a story for another time.

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments