Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie's First Lesbian Fun

"Annie gets her first taste of another girl."

21
8 Comments 8
20.7k Views 20.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

As I sit here at the kitchen island looking over my final divorce decree papers, a huge smile washes over my face. I can finally choose what to do, make my own choices, without having to answer to a man who saw nothing wrong with banging my sister on his office desk, in the back seat of his car, and in the cabin I now own. I  am now free to live my life and enjoy living my life as a newly single woman.

"Hey, mom, we're here," I hear Alison as she makes her way into the kitchen. I stand up, turn to hug her, and notice a young girl standing beside my daughter. Her beautiful green eyes look up at me and she smiles.

"Oh, I see you brought a friend home with you, Alison. Hello, I'm Annie, Ali's mother."

I reach out my hand and much to my surprise, this young girl's arms wrap themselves around me. 

"Hello, Mrs. Gaines, it's so nice to finally meet you. I'm Josie.  Ali has told me so much about you."

"Has she? Umm, Ali, I had no idea you were bringing home a friend during Spring break," my voice snaps.

"Oh my, Ali, you didn't tell your mother you plan to bring me home with you?"  

"No, sorry, mom. I was hoping once I got Josie here, you would welcome her into our very loving, and very stable home now that my sperm donor is gone." 

"Alison Rae, that's not nice," I scold.

"It wasn't nice of your ex-husband banging your sister behind your back and missing my eighteenth birthday because he was too worried about aunt Lori getting him off."

"Ok, Alison, there is no need to rehash your father's misdeeds in front of our company."

"Our company, mom? So, does this mean Josie can stay with us the entire Spring break?" 

"Yes, of course, I'm not about to throw her out on the streets. Josie, we have a guest room you can stay in."

"Thank you, Mrs. Gaines. I really appreciate you allowing me to stay with you and Ali. My family went to visit my uncle who is too creepy for my liking, so I told them I want to go with Josie."

"You also have a creepy uncle? So do we, huh, Ali?"

"Uncle Mitch, way too creepy," Ali replies with a disgusted look on her face. 

"So, what would you girls like to have for dinner?"  I ask innocently and notice the weird look on Josie's face.

"Sorry, mom, but Josie and I have plans for tonight. I want to take Josie to meet Morgan, Malory, and Julian. We better get a shower, Josie," she says as she makes her way upstairs.

"Josie, you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just that six-hour drive home wore me out. I was hoping to maybe take a hot bubble bath and lie down before dinner?" 

"Sure, sweetheart,  I'll tell Ali you're just too tired to go out tonight," I smile as I try to walk past her.

Her right hand grabs mine. I turn to look at her and our eyes lock onto each other. Part of me is kind of turned on, but the other part of me is wondering why is this turning me on, as up to this point in my life, I've only been attracted to men.

"Umm, Josie, is there something else you want to say?"

"You have the most beautiful dark brown eyes I have ever seen, Mrs. Gaines," she informs me. I'm standing here in complete shock not knowing how to respond. 

"Josie, the shower is now all yours," Ali says. I quickly make my way over to her.

"Alison, Josie is just too tired to go out anywhere tonight.  She just wants to take a hot bubble bath and get some rest."

"Oh, ok, no problem. You stay here with my mom, Josie." 

"Thanks for understanding, Ali," Josie smiles.

"Not a problem. See you two in the morning," she says as she opens the front door. 

"Now that she's gone, you can go take your hot bubble bath,"

"Thank you, Mrs. Gaines."

"Please, you need to start calling me Annie. Oh, by the way, do you like Mexican food, Josie?"

"Yes, I do. Love it."

"Great, that's what we're having for dinner," I say

I make my way upstairs to my bedroom. After slipping into my long night jersey, I could swear I hear faint moaning coming from the bathroom. I make my way towards the bathroom door and see it's cracked open enough for me to be thrown into complete shock. 

"Oh shit," I whisper as I see Josie in the bathtub with what appears to be a vibrator on her clit. 

Her back is arched, she tosses her right leg is over the edge of the bathtub, her left hand is squeezing her left breast and her hips are violently thrusting upwards.  It's not long till I feel myself getting aroused, anticipating what she will do next to pleasure herself.

"Damn, why is she turning me on this much? No girl has ever turned me on before," I whisper. My left hand goes under my jersey till my fingers lands on my throbbing clit.  


My eyes dart back at the amazingly erotic bathtub show. She is now fingering herself and moaning.  As she pulls her fingers from her gaping cunt, she roughly plunges them back in. She does this numerous times till her legs begin to shake.

"Fuck yes," I moan as  I plunge my own fingers deep inside my wet walls. 

Being so lost in my own self-pleasure, I have no idea Josie is now watching my performance. 

"I bet your cunt taste delicious, Annie. Let me have a taste," her voice pleads. My eyes dart open and I am now feeling embarrassed. 

"Josie, shit. I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Don't be sorry. I'm not sorry that we want to pleasure each other. I know you have never been with another girl, Annie. Don't worry, I'll guide you," she says before she presses her lips against mine. Our tongues begin to dance around together.

"Oh god," I whimper as I feel her long fingers plunge deep inside of my soaked pussy.

"Come on, Annie, let's take this to my room," she grins. Her hands gripping ahold of mine as she leads me to what I will soon consider a pleasurable paradise. 

"Get on the bed, Annie and spread yourself open for me," she commands. I am more than happy to obey. 

She lowers her face above my throbbing clit and sticks out her wet tongue. She soon sucks my clit between her lips. Her fingers forcing my lips apart. 

"Josie, wait. Oh my god, yes, Fuck, suck it," I command. 

"You taste so good, Annie. I want your juices flowing down my throat, cum for me," she pleads. I feel her fingers plunge deep inside of me as she lavishly assaults my clit with her tongue.  

"Oh fuck, yes," my hands grip tightly on the headboard as I feel an earth-shattering orgasm hit me. 

"We're not finished, Annie. It's now time for you to have a taste of me," she grins.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

She pulls herself up over my mouth and lowers her pussy to my lips. I open them to allow my tongue to flick her clit.  She begins to slowly rock her hips back and forth and moan as I force my tongue into her hole,

"Oh god, Annie, don't stop. Suck my clit between your lips," she commands. I bring my left hand up to spread her open wanting more access to her sweet pussy.  Her left hand snakes around her and I feel her fingers on my clit.

"Shit, I had no idea you would taste this good, Josie,"

"See what you've been denying yourself, Annie?  Pussy is just as delicious as sucking a cock. Speaking of cocks, I have a few toys I want to introduce you to. Stay here and get that pussy nice and wet for me."

She hops off the bed and grabs this long black bag. She pulls out a couple long black dildos, a few vibrators, and this oddly shaped toy I have never seen before.

"What the hell is that, Josie?"

"Annie, this is about to become the love of your life."

"It's shaped like an egg," I say. 

"It is, and this egg will give you hours of mind-blowing pleasure."

"How does it work?" I ask with anticipation.

"Let me grab the lube," She replies. Once she's back on the bed with the bottle of lube, she pours a generous amount on the egg and over my entrance. 

"Let your body relax, Annie, don't tense up. Trust me, you're going to love this once it's inside of you," she assures me.  She grabs the bottle of lube and drizzles it over her entire hand. 

"Oh god, Josie."

"I need to make sure you're loosened up for the egg. Breathe, and relax your body. Let yourself enjoy the pleasure."

"Shit, Josie, fuck," I moan out in pleasure as she pushes the egg inside of me. She then lowers herself on her belly and grabs this black, square device.

"This is what controls the egg, it has three settings. Low, medium, and high. I'm not going to put it on high, that might be too much for you to handle right now, I'll put it on low," she says. She turns it to low and I can barely feel anything.

"Turn it to medium, Josie. I can't really feel anything. Shit, I can feel that," I pant. 

"Let me wash this lube off of you, I want to lick up your sweet juices. Believe me, you're about to gush like a waterfall," she wipes off the lube and licks my slit. Her finger starts probing my hole and I feel the vibrator ravishing my insides. 

"Fuck, Josie, shit," I loudly moan while gripping ahold of the sheets. 

"You want to try the high setting, Annie? It will give you the best orgasm you have ever had in your life."

"Oh god, yes, do it, make me cum, Josie," I command. She flips the knob on high and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind I'm feeling so much pleasure.  It's unlike any pleasure I have ever felt. I don't want it to end.

"Cum, cum in my mouth, Annie," she demands. My hands grab the headboard, my hips thrust till I feel another earth shattering orgasm. 

"Oh fuck yes, shit, Josie," 

"Shit, Annie, you taste so sweet," she grins as she licks her lips. 

"My ex was never able to make me cum like that. I can still feel my heart racing," I smile. She stands up and pulls out another sex toy."

"You know what this is, Annie?"

"It looks like a strap-on?"

"Yes, it is, and I want you to fuck me in the ass with it, but first, I want you to get me good and wet, with your fist."

"My fist, Josie?" I ask. She climbs back on the bed and pulls me in front of her."

"Make a fist, Annie," I do and she rubs some lube on it.

"Annie, I have never done this before. I don't want to hurt you," I say. 

"You won't hurt me, Annie. Go very slow, stretch me open and fist fuck me."

"Let me taste you again first," I whisper. I lick her asshole up to her clit and my fingers begin to fuck her hole.  Her hands clenching my head as I suck on her clit.

"Fuck, you catch on fast how to eat pussy, Annie. Get that hand inside of me and make me squirt on your tits," she commands. I sit up and gently wiggle my fist deep inside of her. Her entire body begins to thrash on the bed. 

"Fuck, Josie, my fist is all the way in you, ride it till you cum," I demand as she arches her back and thrusts her hips. My left hand rubs against her clit and her moans begin to fill the room. 

"Oh my god, Annie, remove your hand when I tell you to."

"You look so sexy, Josie. squirt your juices on me," I shout. She latches onto my wrist and pulls my fist from her soaked pussy, we both begin to rub it and she gushes a large amount of her juices all over me.

"Oh my god, Annie, now, get that strap on and fuck my ass," she says as she helps me put it on.

I push her back down wanting to expose her tight ass. I'm going in, and I'm going to give you the ass fucking of your life,"  I say as I slowly work my way into her tight ass. A few slow thrusts and I have this rubber dick buried deep in her ass.

"Shit, Annie, yes. Don't hold back, fuck me,"  she moans. I roughly pull out, and drive it roughly back in her her causing her to grab the headboard. 

"Shit, Annie, I think you're already making me cum again." 

"Do it, then I get the pleasure of watching you lick it up, baby girl. 

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes, Annie," I plunge my fingers into her wet pussy and  then place them in her mouth. "See how sweet you taste, Josie? Now lick your cum from the sheets," she does and looks up at me.

"Think you will want me to keep coming home with Alison, Annie?" 

"Hell, yes. You have now become my favorite sex toy," I grin. 

"I was hoping I would, after seeing you visiting Ali before Christmas."

"What? You saw me when I was visiting Ali before Christmas, Josie?"

"Yes, and I didn't have nearly as much fun fucking myself as I just had with you fucking me. We should probably catch our breath and go again before Ali gets home?" She grins as she makes her way to the bathroom. She must be forgetting I no longer have the stamina of a twenty year old." 

"Josie, honey, you're not forgetting I'm over twenty years older than you, right?"

"I know, Annie, but don't worry, I'll have your sex drive back up to speed in no time. We have a couple weeks to get you back to craving more than one orgasm, and your stamina will be back in no time," she smiles. I chuckle at her words.

"Well, I'm glad you seem to think it will be that easy, but on the other hand, you are just too much fun, and too delicious to turn down."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments