Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Life Changing Event - Chapter 4

"With Tim away, the girls get horny and get together for some release."

38
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Leggie Libby has joined in to help us with a Lesbian story."

Emmy was at a loss. Actually, she was horny as hell and at a loss. It was her evening to get fucked by Tim, her wonderfully sexy, nerdy neighbor who until recently lived a monastic lifestyle blissfully unaware of his sexual prowess.

Sadly, Tim had been called out of town. His father was unwell, his mother needed help and Tim had temporarily transferred to the neighboring state until family affairs settled down.

Good for his parents, dire for Emmy, Wanda, and Chloe, who, along with her twin sister Hannah, had been sharing his wonderful cock for several months.

Hannah now devoted all her time to her new boyfriend, an older, wealthy fellow whose dollars made up for his lack of inches and stamina.

Emmy described herself as a perpetually horny twenty-four-year-old who needed more than Mr Hitachi could offer.

At least Tim had left his services on, and Emmy could still access his condo’s high-speed internet. At times like this, porn, batteries, and internet service became a girl’s best friend.

She was lounging on the couch, a towel beneath her, teasing her sopping pussy when the phone rang.

It was Wanda, the realtor, who hooked Tim up with his condo. She also hooked Emmy and Hannah up, firstly with their unit and then with Tim when she needed her laptop set up.

Wanda had a large property on her books, vacant until sold, making it a great place to get together. She wanted to know if Emmy was interested.

Emmy agreed to meet up the following evening. If she couldn’t have Tim’s cock, then Wanda’s pussy would make an acceptable substitute.

Hanging up the phone, Emmy quit teasing herself and pushed a banana deep inside her moist core.

Having been edging since dinner, she quickly fucked herself to a huge wet cum.

Just as she was about to tug the now misshapen and slightly split fruit from her pussy, Emmy grabbed her cell and snapped off a quick selfie. She quickly hit send before she could change her mind.

That should make it clear to Wanda what she wanted from the evening.

Emmy pulled up at the end of a grand drive, surrounded by statues and a large fountain cascading away in the center.

Her elderly Jeep looked amazingly out of place.

She quickly glanced in the car door mirror to check her appearance and bounded up the front steps.

Her blond hair was loosely curled. The girls, full and bouncy, were unfettered in a clingy white tee. Emmy’s tight ass was squeezed into a tiny pair of Daisy Dukes, red Chuck Taylors, and snowy white socks rounded off the outfit.

The ornate oversized door swung open to reveal Wanda in all her glory. A totally sheer ankle-length black peignoir, showing black stockings and large bare breasts, finished off with wickedly high spiked heels.

Instant heat enveloped Emmy’s pussy, her nipples swelling to tent the tee.

“Emmy darling, come inside.”

She followed Wanda into the reception area, trying to take in the opulent high-ceilinged room without taking her eyes off the tight ass dancing behind the gauzy veil in front of her.

The house was stunning. Wanda led the way to a large, airy orangery. Plush couches surrounded by broad-leaved plants, sun streaming through the vaulted glass roof, and the sound of running water somewhere.

“Wow,” was all Emmy could muster, “It’s beautiful in here.”

“I know, and through the double doors at the end is a full-size pool. The owner is a friend of mine. She’s happy for me to make use of it, so relax and enjoy.”

With that, Wanda stepped forward and slipped her arms around Emmy’s waist, her lips gently brushing Emmy’s.

Her perfume was rich and exotic. They exchanged delicate, light kisses, getting reacquainted with the other’s feel.

Eventually, Wanda’s tongue probed Emmy’s lips, seeking permission to enter. Emmy opened wide, granting access as her hands moved to stretch the sheer gown over her swollen nipples.

Wanda’s tongue fucked Emmy’s mouth as she caressed and teased Wanda’s breasts.

Her tongue was magical. Emmy promised herself it would fuck all her openings before the evening was over.

“I want your nipples in my mouth,” Wanda was tugging Emmy’s tee over her head. Emmy wriggled to assist.

At some point, Wanda had had her lips enhanced. They were full and firm and latched onto Emmy’s aching nubs. As Wanda’s hands gripped her by the ass cheeks, she licked and sucked Emmy’s hard nipples.

That delicious tightness was forming deep in Emmy’s belly. Her juices were flowing, and she could feel her Dukes getting wet.

Moments later, Emmy shuddered and squealed for her first cum of the night.

“I’d forgotten how sensitive you are,” giggled Wanda.

“I’d not forgotten how talented your mouth is,” Emmy murmured her response, trailing her fingers across Wanda’s cheek and mouth.

“Champagne ?” Wanda indicated several bottles lined up in ice buckets.

Emmy nodded in agreement as she moved to gaze out of the windows at the ocean view. A large sporty yacht was cutting through the white-capped surf.

“It’s a stunning view,”

“It is, but I’d rather be gazing upon that amazing ass of yours, why don’t you take off your shorts.”

Wanda was trailing her hand up Emmy’s upper thigh, gently caressing her ass cheek. The shorts offering little in the way of modesty.

“I can hardly refuse my hostess, can I,” Emmy said, placing her already half-empty flute on a nearby table. She popped the fastener on her shorts.

Emmy purposely bought a size too small; a little jiggling was necessary to work them down her thighs. It released a trickle of cum from her swollen slit. She could feel it run down my thigh.

“Oh fuck yes,” Wanda stepped forward, scooping it up with her French polish-tipped finger. With a slow, exaggerated motion, she slipped the glistening digit between her lips, hissing in delight as she tasted Emmy’s juices.

“Emmy, I’m going to need a lot more of this sweet honey,”

“Not before I get a taste of you.”

Wanda slipped the ultra-thin straps from her shoulders and the feather-light garment dropped to the ground like a falling leaf.

It was Emmy’s turn to gasp. Wanda might be middle-aged, but lots of gym and yoga had kept her lean and taught. Her large round breasts were still full and proud. Large dark areola surrounding long rigid nipples.

Her mound clean shaven, barring a neat, tightly trimmed wedge of black hair that pointed to her pussy. An outie, her lips were full and swollen and glistening with her arousal.

Those sheer black stockings had a wide crimson welt. A delicate gold chain wrapped around her waist; she looked stunning.

Wordlessly, Emmy pointed to a wicker club chair sitting under a large green vine that wrapped around the ceiling.

Taking a large gulp of bubbly, Wanda smiled and nodded.

She sat back in the chair, hooking her legs over the gently curving arms.

The movement parted her swollen lips. They split apart like fresh fruit to reveal her glistening pink core.

Swiftly, Emmy knelt before her. The woman’s bouquet enveloped her as she leaned forward.

Emmy peppered Wanda’s soft inner thighs with quick, light kisses, letting her tongue drag across her fragrant skin.

With every volley of kisses, Wanda’s hips would buck, deep guttural groans escaping her.

“Emmy, fuck me, fuck me now!”

Kneeling up, Emmy slowly ran her hands up Wanda’s long nylon-clad legs, gradually drawing closer to her sodden core.

Soon Emmy’s nose was nudging Wanda’s mound as her tongue made contact with her friend’s pussy.

Tangy girl cum flooded Emmy’s mouth. “Fuck,” she thought. “I’ve barely started.”

Keeping her tongue flat, Emmy started with long slow licks, from not quite her ass to not quite her clit. The ultimate in arousing, teasing pleasure.

Every lick triggered another release of cum. Emmy had a bizarre image of drowning as Wanda rode her face. The image appeared unbidden in her mind’s eye.

Emmy started sucking on her swollen lips, and Wanda’s hips began to buck wildly. Her breathing was loud and rapid, her groaning rising in pitch.

“Urrrrrgh, make me cum. Let me cum now. Please fuck me, honey.”

“I love loud lovers,” Emmy thought as she stepped it up a gear, her hand stretching her mound to bare her clit. She could see Wanda was gripping and stretching those long, dark nipples.

Emmy sucked hard on that throbbing bundle of nerves. Wanda’s legs bounced on the chair arms as her screams became a keening wail.

A wall of hot tangy cum fountained forth, coating Emmy’s face. Despite her best efforts, she ended up wearing more than she could swallow.

Wanda relaxed back into the chair, totally spent.

Sitting back on her haunches, Emmy watched her friend’s body twitch with mini after cums, little trickles of juice slowly seeping from deep inside her.

A deep double chime sounded from back inside the house.

“That’ll be Chloe. Do you mind?” Wanda was still too spent to move.

Emmy stood, dropped a quick curtsey, “Yes, Ma’am,” and started to trace her way back to the front door.

AshleyWalcker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyWalcker

Reaching the front door, she checked the CCTV screen. Emmy was buck-naked except for her Chuck Taylors and socks. Hot and sweaty from fucking, and coated in cum, she was in no position to buy Girl Scout cookies.

It was Chloe. Her BMW was next to Emmy’s Jeep and she was wearing a navy blue skirt suit and carrying a laptop bag. She must have come from a viewing.

Emmy swung the door open, saying, “Hi, Chloe, come on in,”

Chloe glanced up at Emmy’s disheveled state, quickly stepping forward to kiss her. Chloe’s tongue instantly penetrated her friend’s mouth before retreating to lick her cheek, “Mmmm, Wanda, I do believe,” with a giggle, she stepped inside.

“Cute look, hun,” Chloe said with a grin. “If I recall from the listing, there’s a restroom over here, so I’m going to freshen up and change.”

Her heels clicked across the tile floor, her glossy red ponytail bouncing as she walked, that tight pencil skirt highlighting her ass as she did so.

Emmy took a moment to admire the artwork adorning the walls while she waited.

“Okay, that’s better,” the business outfit had gone. Chloe had released her russet hair from its ponytail, which cascaded down her back.

It contrasted beautifully with the white lace body stocking she now wore. The open crotch confirmed that she was all-natural, with a fiery red tuft atop her pussy.

The heels were gone, and she had soft, dainty feet, her toes like her fingers finished in a deep, glossy green polish.

They embraced again; her ass felt amazing in Emmy’s hands. She squeezed and Chloe squeezed back.

“Come on, let’s go find Wanda.”

Emmy led the way back, Chloe padding along quietly alongside.

Returning to the orangery, they found Wanda, now somewhat recovered from her orgasm, and sitting up, pouring three glasses of bubbly. She let her gaze wander over Chloe, “You look good enough to eat, darling,” she purred.

“That’s exactly what I was hoping for.” Chloe giggled in response, cupping her full breasts and forcing her nipples through the net fabric.

“Wanda and I have both had some fun, so it must be your turn,” Emmy said as she smiled at Chloe, making a show of licking her lips.

Chloe stood, one hand teasing her tits, the other dropping to part her glorious red bush. “I’m more than willing. That last viewing had me creaming my panties all through it.”

Wanda kissed her long and hard on the lips before taking her hand, “This way, then,”

They approached the large glass wall and arrived at a pair of hanging egg chairs. “Kneel in here.”

Chloe climbed aboard, the chair swinging slightly on its chain.

“A little higher, I think,” Wanda murmured as she hit a wall switch. With a smooth hum, the chair rose until Chloe’s ass was at face level.

Happy, Wanda moved to kiss Chloe’s ass, gently caressing each cheek.

Gently, she spun the chair toward Emmy. Chloe yelped and gripped the wicker frame with both hands.

Taking hold of the chair, Emmy took her turn, slowly trailing her tongue along Chloe’s perineum.

Happy with her groans of pleasure, Emmy let her spin back to Wanda.

They played butt tennis for ages; each spin allowed a more vigorous tonging. Chloe’s yelps of pleasure increased with the flow of her juices.

Wanda took to adding swift slaps to her ass cheeks, her soft, smooth skin pinking through the fine mesh fabric.

Finally, Emmy slipped a finger deep inside Chloe’s pussy, catching her special place as she forced her tongue inside Chloe’s ass.

The chair rocked wildly as she spasmed and screamed, Emmy’s face receiving its second coating of girl cum that afternoon.

“Enough, please, no more,” Chloe wriggled in the chair. Pulling her slick rear away from the other’s lips and tongue.

Relenting and needing to catch her breath, Emmy hit the switch to lower the chair back down.

Chloe stood on shaky legs, her neck and face flushed red.

They hugged. Chloe’s net stocking rubbed Emmy’s nipples, sending shockwaves to her pussy.

“Okay, let’s take a break and swim,” Wanda had slipped away only to return with an armful of fluffy white towels.

The women moved through an array of thick green vines with beautiful pinkish-red flowers. Twin-arched doors opened onto a large indoor pool.

Wanda spread her towel on a rattan lounger, indicating the others to follow suit.

“Oh, this is amazing, thank you, and please thank your friend,” Emmy hugged and kissed Wanda for such a memorable afternoon. Chloe added her arms around the others, and they all exchanged warm, passionate kisses.

“The benefits of being a successful high-end realtor,” giggled Wanda,

“And don’t forget fucking the client’s wife,” added Chloe with a smirk.

“How’d you find out?” Wanda looked faintly embarrassed.

“I covered an open house for you last month. It was obvious from how she spoke about you that something was happening.”

Chloe moved to cup Wanda’s breasts, sucking hard on a nipple, “Good on ya, girl.”

“It took me forty years, but I finally realized how much I enjoy fucking other women.”

“Let’s agree to keep fucking each other for as long as we want,” Emmy urged, slipping her hands between two sets of cum stained thighs, feeling the heat of their beautiful owners.

“Mmm, let’s, but come on, it’s time to swim.”

With that, Wanda rested a foot on the lounger’s edge and slowly rolled down her stockings.

Emmy sat alongside her, unlacing her Chuck Taylors and tugging off her little white ankle socks to reveal bright red toe polish.

Chloe waited for us to finish before slowly peeling her bodystocking off, a wonderfully erotic display that ended with her finger combing her fiery locks, still matted with her cum, “A girl should always look her best,” she giggled.

The pool was wonderful, the water warm enough to be pleasant but cool enough to be refreshing.

Being a good swimmer, Emmy felt so good with the cool water against her bare skin as she glided through the water.

They swam for a while, pausing occasionally to hug, kiss, or drink more champers. They all joined hands at Chloe’s suggestion, floating on their backs, legs wide apart, and feet touching. “Busby Berkely never managed this one.” Chloe laughed so hard she swallowed water and had to climb out.

Wanda and Emmy moved to join her, wrapping in the giant, fluffy towels.

“I have to say, I was really missing Tim. I’d gotten so used to having his cock on tap. His being away was leaving me really lonely and horny, so thanks, both of you,” with that, Emmy raised her glass, “To Tim.”

“Tim!” they shouted and clinked glasses.

“Tim’s cock.” Wanda added with a laugh as we raised our glasses again.

The ladies smiled and swallowed the bubbly.

“I’m going to admit that I love sucking Tim’s cock,” Wanda announced. “In all the years I’ve been married, I’ve never had my husband’s spunk in my mouth. After all those years, I didn’t want to admit that I was a bit kinky. Every time Tim shoots his load into my mouth, I have an orgasm. I just love it.”

“I love riding him in reverse cowgirl,” Emmy proclaimed. “While I’m sliding back and forth, he spanks me and sometimes slips a finger in my ass. As far as I’m concerned, Tim is a sexual genius. As long as he’s around, I don’t need another man.”

Chloe giggled. “Then I’ll be the one to say it. I love the way he fucks my ass. I can’t believe how hard he makes me cum when he’s balls deep in my butt.”

“And what a lovely butt you have,” Emmy insisted.

“Here, here,” Wanda added. “In general, I think most people would say that Tim is a lucky man. I tend to believe that we are the lucky ones. We get treated to that beautiful cock and talented tongue at the drop of a hat.”

“I wonder if Tim is missing fucking us as much as we’re missing him,” Chloe dropped her hand to stroke her pussy as she posed the question, letting her towel fall and her legs part.

“Let’s send him a little something to remember us by, something to rub his cock to. After all, he loves a little porn.”

Wanda hopped up and trotted off towards the reception area again.

Moments later, she returned wearing a shit-eating grin and a large purple strap-on. In her hand was another one in pink.

“Okay, who wants the pink one?”

Chloe raised her hand but looked at Emmy for approval, who nodded, being happy to be the fuckee.

It took a few moments to set up. Wanda turned her phone to video and bound it to a rubber plant with one of her stockings.

Chloe slipped into the pink strappy as Emmy knelt on a chair, ass raised, giving herself a rough fingering to get nice and slick.

Wanda declared herself happy with the shot and moved behind Chloe, lubing her up with her fingers.

“Okay, girls, smile!” With that, Wanda slipped her plastic member deep inside Chloe. Emmy could feel Chloe jerk in response, her breath caressing Emmy’s neck as she gasped, part pleasure, part surprise.

A few long, slow strokes later, Chloe timed her first stroke to fill Emmy as Wanda filled her.

Their timing was good, a slow, deep rhythm with gasps and groans of pleasure.

“On my count,” Wanda told them. “Now!” They turned to the camera, “Hurry back, Tim. We’re horny.”

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments