Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Happy Ending

"In desperate search of stress relief, she tries massage..."

57
11 Comments 11
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Thank god the holidays were over. Christmas and New Year's are a bummer when you spend them alone. That was my case; I had broken up with my girlfriend, Jasmine, after Thanksgiving, a big mistake. You should never break up before St. Patrick's Day.

I was super stressed attending our company's Christmas party alone looking for a hot woman to hook up with. I succeeded, but that was only short-term relief. My family lives across the country and I couldn't afford to travel to see them this year. Besides, most years when I went, there was always some kind of family drama that would break out. Fuck, I didn't need that stress on top of my own.

I had gotten a cash bonus from my workplace, so I thought I'd try a massage for the first time in my life. That was the best $120 I ever spent.

I found a spa just a few blocks from my apartment. It was in a strip shopping center and run by a Korean lady. At least, I think she was Korean. Her name was Mrs. Park.

They had a male masseur and several females. I picked a cute little brunette, named Janet. She was about twenty-five or thirty, I guess, and petite, barely five foot, with a slim figure, a pair of boobs about the size of giant oranges and very soft hands, which I found out later.

As we headed down the hallway, I asked, "I've never had a massage before. Do I leave any clothes on?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with. I've done them both ways. It's not like you've got anything that I don't have."

We stopped and Janet opened a door to a private room with a massage table covered with a white sheet. There was a ficus plant in one corner, some relaxing instrumental music playing, an aroma candle flickering in another corner and subdued lighting. She gave me a towel and left the room.

As I began to disrobe, hanging my all clothes on the hooks near the entrance, I wondered how this massage would feel. Wrapping the towel around the midsection of my nude body, I lay face down on the table with my head resting on the face hole padding of the table.

I heard several taps on the door and said, "Come in."

Janet stepped in, closed and latched the door behind her.

"I see that you have signed up for a ninety-minute massage."

"Yes, I need to relax."

"Where do you have tension?"

"Frankly, all over. I'm a big 'ol knot right now."

Janet's soft hands began to feel on my shoulders and neck. "Yes, you are very tight. Do you have a lot of stress in your job?"

"No, just my life."

She laughed, saying, "Don't we all. Since this is your first massage, I would recommend a Swedish massage."

"Why that one?"

"It's less intense than a deep tissue one or maybe an aromatherapy massage would be best. I would use an essential oil that you pick for the smell to help you relax. It's very much like the Swedish type except I use scented oil."

"Yes, that sounds good to me. Let's try that one."

"Tell me what you're feeling. Are you experiencing any anxiety, depression, headaches, or digestion problems?"

"I'm just a little down from the holidays and being single in a couples' world."

"So, some anxiety and maybe a little depressed?"

"Yes, I'd say so."

Janet moved to a cabinet with seven or eight small bottles in it. She moved a couple of the bottles around before saying, "Ahh, here it is. Smell these two and tell me which one you'd prefer."

I sniffed them both. One smelled like roses and the other I couldn't quite identify its fragrance, but I liked it better. "I like the one in your right hand."

"These are both good for relieving anxiety and depression. The one you picked also helps with libido, so jasmine it is."

God dammit, that just amped up my anxiety, but it did smell good. I've always loved that smell. Janet walked over to a diffuser and poured some of the oil in. The aroma began to fill the room.

Soon, she poured some warm oil on my back and began long slow strokes up and down the long muscles of my spine and my shoulders.

Fuck yes, this was exactly what I needed.

She worked my back, shoulders and neck for about fifteen minutes. I was beginning to feel like jelly. It was great, then she moved to my legs and feet. Damn, she knew what she was doing.

ShantallBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantallBrown

I shifted around a bit and said, "You can do my butt, too, please."

"Of course, no problem."

"If you're going to be rubbing my butt, you can call me Amy."

She laughed, "Yes, Amy."

She removed the towel and began to spread the oil over my cheeks. When her fingers slipped over my rosebud, I jumped a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll avoid that spot."

"No, that's okay. I just wasn't expecting it. Go ahead."

She did my legs, feet and butt for about fifteen minutes with several sensuous passes over my rosebud. That warm oil had warmed other things up as well.

She asked me to turn over. As I did, she laid the towel over my pussy.

"That's okay, just leave it off. I'm comfortable with you, Janet."

"As you wish, Amy."

On the front side, she started with my legs and feet first. She didn't touch my slit. She moved up to my chest area and the warm oil on my boobs felt great, especially when she began to rub it in. My nipples got really hard and protruded like two thumbs.

"Ms. Amy, do you want me to pay attention to any particular spot?"

"I do like you rubbing my boobs."

"A lot of women don't like for us to touch them."

"I'm not one of those women."

"In that case, would you sign this additional consent form, please? We never want to do anything our clients don't want."

I hurriedly signed the form. I didn't even read it. I just want to feel her hands on my boobs and nipples.

She spent about twenty minutes rubbing my tits. Shit, I was so hot by then. The room smelled like jasmine and pussy. I nearly came a couple of times.

"Janet, would you get this area to relax?" I pointed to my groin area.

"Ms. Amy, I'm a registered MT and I could lose my license if I do that."

"Give me your hand."

She did. I placed over my slit and said, "I want you to massage me here, please."

"Are you undercover police? You have to tell me if you are."

"Does it look like I'm wearing a wire? I don't have any covers to be under right now."

She laughed at my joke.

"Janet, you have no idea how much I need this."

"I do understand how lonely it gets without someone to help with these things."

She began to rub my slit. Jesus, it felt so delicious. I wanted to eat her. I ran my hand over her butt. Janet stepped back, saying, "Amy, I'll have to stop if you do that again. You just need to focus on the massage."

"Sorry, please continue."

Her hands were like soft magic. I felt like a pot of water just before it boils. That's when she'd rub somewhere else for a few minutes, then return to the scene of the crime.

God almighty, I don't know how long this went on. I was lost in my thoughts of near orgasms. The sheet was getting crumpled from my hands gasping and tugging at it. When I began to moan, she turned up the music a bit.

I saw her glance at the clock over my shoulder. That's when she began to concentrate on my clit and nipples. Fuck, she was good. Fuck, yes, she was excellent.

It was building like a tsunami. All those near-orgasms were about to hit the surface with ferocity. Janet handed me the towel, saying, "If you need to scream, please do it into the towel. I don't want to get fired."

Suddenly, I went over the edge to a full-blown orgasmic high. Motherfucker, it was the biggest one I've had since Madison, the love of my life, died. I couldn't keep my hips from bouncing up and down like some kind of spastic demon had possessed me. I did scream into that towel.

I shivered for two or three minutes. Panting like I'd just run a marathon, I finally caught my breath.

"Ms. Amy, I can see that you had a lot of built up tension."

"Yes, I had a fucking lot of tension. Thank you, Janet. You saved my life."

"Amy, there are showers at the end of the hall if you want to rinse off. Take your clothes with you. Thanks for coming... in today. I hope to see you again."

"Hell, yes, you'll see me again."

As I fumbled with my clothes, I glanced at Janet and noticed a wet spot on her uniform between her legs. I smiled and staggered to the showers to rinse off the jasmine oil and cum. Fuck, I felt great. I left her a $50 tip.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments