Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Click, A Kiss, A Lick, And More

"An aspiring model has a lusty encounter with a woman photographer"

73
16 Comments 16
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Kiss returns for another story, with permission. Thank you to kistenpencil for providing the cover photo and the inspiration, and to Miss Pixel for her appearance."

Maxime, known as Max, waited nervously at the front door of the house after ringing the bell. It was an older two-story home on a tree-lined street, quiet and peaceful, and after closing the front gate of the little fence out front she had stopped and admired the gardens. Beautiful beds of colorful flowers, pots of yellow, red, and purple hanging along the railing of the front porch, and full, leafy trees casting shade throughout the yard. It felt peaceful and safe, and it put her at ease. The ad was looking for inexperienced or aspiring models, and when she researched the photographer was impressed with the style and sensuality of her photos, finding them tastefully erotic in their black and white finish. Max thought of a gallery or art show when she looked at them.

The old wooden door creaked open and a tall, slender woman appeared. Max was struck by how tall she was, at least a full head taller, and glanced at her feet to see if she was wearing heels. She was barefoot.

"Good afternoon, you must be Max," Kiss welcomed. "Please, come inside."

Max stepped into the entryway and looked the woman up and down. She wore a long, flowing light grey skirt, an almost translucent linen, and a sleeveless white blouse tied around the waist. The style impressed her, as did the pretty smile and bright eyes that looked down on her.

"Yes, I'm Max," she replied shyly. "You have a beautiful place. I love your front yard."

"Thank you. I love it, too."

Kiss gestured to the stairway, steps of gleaming hardwood with an ornate wooden railing.

"Let's go up to the studio. Please, leave your cute shoes down here."

Max slipped off the white sandals and put them aside on the little mat by the door, taking a moment to glance around the rooms that were visible. It was tastefully decorated in muted hues, with numerous antiques and classical styled furniture. It appeared comfortable, inviting, and elegant. Max was impressed.

"This way, please."

Max followed her up the stairs, seeing through the light skirt due to the sun shining in from the window at the top of the stairs. She took in the long, shapely legs and gently curved hips before settling on the small, firm cheeks, not seeing any undergarments. Although not the first time she found another woman attractive, this one seemed to be drawing her in, and she felt slightly embarrassed at her arousal. Her eyes caught the edge of the top step just in time to keep her from stumbling.

"The studio is over here," Kiss gestured, waving her hand at a large double French door.

She led Max inside, letting her pass by in the doorway, and took an obvious glance at her bum. Max caught a whiff of fragrance, an exotic blend that increased her arousal, and suddenly she felt hot and flushed. Kiss gave her a sly grin and gestured to a small table along one wall.

"You may place your things there."

Max set her purse down and looked around the room, taking in the warmth of the decor and the assortment of vintage camera and film equipment, and looked at the far wall where a white drop cloth hung as a backdrop.

"Wow, your studio is impressive," she mused loudly.

"Thank you. I like it," Kiss replied with a smile. "Now, we are going to do a few shots to warm up, then we will get started, okay?"

"Okay," Max agreed, rubbing her hands together nervously.

Kiss gave her some directions, having her move and pose, smile and frown, snapping pictures along the way. After a few minutes, she paused and gestured to the chair in front of the backdrop.

"Have a seat, we will do a few shots," Kiss suggested. "So far you are doing well."

Max took a seat on the chair, unsure of what to do, and Kiss gave her an assuring smile.

"Just relax, dear. Hands on your knees, lean forward, and give me a wistful look."

Max did as told, unsure of what wistful was supposed to be.

"Think of something dreamy. Something you desire."

Max thought for a moment and looked at Kiss. Her long, slender fingers grasped the camera in an almost sexual manner, as if she was fondling it, and her eyes smoldered with sensuality. Max's thoughts drifted to the sexual appeal and energy, wondering what it would be like to kiss her.

"That's perfect," Kiss assured her, the camera clicking away.

After a few more poses in different positions, some standing, some with her leg up on the chair, Kiss put the camera down.

"Okay, now it's time to remove your clothes. You can hang them on the hooks by the table, or lay them out on the chair over there."

Max hesitated for a moment, a fleeting feeling of embarrassment crossing her mind, then went to the table and undid her top. She slipped it off and dropped it on the chair, feeling eyes on her, and turned to see Kiss watching with a sly grin. Heat between her legs climbed in temperature while she slowly slipped the straps of the bra from her shoulders and dropped it with her blouse.

"You have a beautiful back," Kiss purred.

"Thank you," Max replied, feeling a flush once more.

She slipped the jeans off and put them on the chair, pausing a moment before removing her panties.

"Don't be shy, dear," Kiss encouraged softly. "I've seen nude women before."

Max giggled, feeling slightly dumb at her hesitation, and slipped the panties off. She turned to face Kiss and waited for directions. Kiss slowly approached and circled her, examining the curves, crevices, and smooth surfaces of her body.

"You are beautiful, Max," she praised. "Take a seat in the chair, please."

Max moved the chair and sat back, watching her rummage through the cameras. Her nerves jittered slightly and she chewed on her lower lip, unaware of the action. Kiss, however, noticed, and quickly snapped a few frames. After directing her how to pose, the click click click became normal to Max, and she began to loosen up and feel relaxed.

"Now, I want you to curl up, with your chin resting on one knee."

Max moved into position, finding it somewhat comfortable.

"Perfect. Now, I would like to see you being thoughtful. Perhaps you are tired, and reminiscing about the past."

It took a few moments for Max to get into the right frame of mind, finally pulling up the emotions from her divorce and the loss of her relationship. It always saddened her, and while she closed her eyes the steady click click click continued. Kiss stopped and reviewed the last image, satisfied with the outcome.

"Excellent," she praised, walking over to Max.

She placed her hand on her shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. Max felt the heat from her hand and a jolt of sudden arousal. She turned her head to look up at her.

“Yes? It was good?” Max questioned nervously.

The single touch had aroused her immensely, and she craved approval from this enticing and enchanting woman.

“Very good,” Kiss praised softly, looking into the smouldering eyes of her model.

She knew that look. Desire, arousal, need, with a hint of nervousness and anxiety. Kiss suspected that Max was new to sexual interaction with a woman, and wanted to be her introduction. Kiss put her hand on Max’s chin, lifting her face up, and bent down, touching her lips to the pouty, soft ones of Max’s mouth.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

Max did not pull away, closing her eyes just as the kiss began, and felt the warmth flow through her, from her lips to between her legs. She pushed her mouth up, not wanting it to end, and felt the tip of a tongue exploring between her lips. She let the tongue into her mouth, moving hers to meet it, wanting to taste it.

A hand cupped her breast, giving it a lift and gentle squeeze, engorging her little nipples. Fingers gave the swollen, pinkish nub a tweak, and the hand and mouth pulled away.

“Perhaps a few more,” Kiss purred.

Max watched in anticipation as Kiss stepped back and untied the sleeveless shirt, slowly revealing her trim torso, and with a well-practiced shrug let it fall to the floor. The wide shoulders and small, perky breasts led to a trim waist, and Max had never anything as sexy and arousing.

The shirt followed, those long, slender figures hooking the waist and sliding it over the slender hips and mile-long legs. She stepped out of it, picked it up, and laid it on a chair. She put her hands on her hips and posed for a moment, letting Max get a good look.

Max let out a slow breath, taken in completely. Her eyes paused and looked at the closely-trimmed patch between the sensual thighs, moisture between the thin lips glistening in the sunlight coming in. She had no idea a woman could look so inviting, so arousing, so sexual.

“You are so beautiful,” she praised softly.

“Thank you,” Kiss replied, giving her a smile.

Kiss went to a shelf and sorted through a few cameras, choosing an older model, one of her favourites, and made sure it had fresh film. Max stared at her body, lustily admiring the tight ass cheeks and long legs, and reached down between her legs. She touched herself quickly, amazed by the wetness and heat, and Kiss turned and smiled.

“Keep doing that,” she urged. “Let me watch you touch yourself.”

Max parted her legs slightly and leaned back in the chair, slowly running her fingers over herself. The room felt hot, almost sweltering, and she closed her eyes with her head leaned back.

Click click click

“That’s it, slip a finger in.”

She did, letting out a little moan, and worked herself into a frenzy. She was close to orgasm when the clicking stopped, and when she opened her eyes Kiss was on the floor, crawling between her legs. She spread them wide and felt the hands on her thighs, and closed her eyes once more.

“So lovely,” Kiss purred, licking her lips hungrily before leaning her mouth in close.

The long, slow lick made Max gasp, and it took mere moments for the experienced tongue to bring her to the edge. She moved her hand to her nipple and let the tongue and lips do the work, taking her to the height of ecstasy and the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

Her whole body shook with the orgasmic burst, making her back arch and push her pussy into the hungry mouth between her legs, and her breathless mouth stayed wide open. She couldn’t breathe, or moan, or think while her body reacted, and when it passed she slumped down in the chair and gasped for air.

Kiss licked her lips and mouth, picking up the juice left on her face, and smiled. She knew that had been a life-changing climax for her, and that she would now be eager for more.

“Oh, that was incredible,” Max cooed softly.

“Yes, it was,” Kiss agreed, moving up to kiss her. “You taste so good.”

She kissed her hard, shoving her tongue into her mouth, sharing the taste of her pussy. Max sucked her tongue hungrily, grabbing her arms and holding her in place, and licked her chin when Kiss pulled away.

Kiss stood up and straddled the chair, moving her wet cunt over Max’s mouth, and put her hand on top of her head.

“Don’t worry, I’ll direct you,” she assured her, lowering her slit to her mouth.

Tentative little licks became longer and more aggressive, and soon Kiss was writhing as the tongue plunged and swirled. She pulled her head closer and ground herself against the new mouth.

“Suck on my clit,” she urged. “Use your lips and suck it.”

Max did as told, her own pussy throbbing and crying for attention once more, pursing her lips around the reddened, swollen nub. She heard the gasp and felt the gush as Kiss climaxed, her quivering body locked to her mouth, and decided that she wanted this new experience again. Once the quivering stopped, Kiss took her hand off of her head and let her breathe.

“Very good,” Kiss praised. “You are a quick study.”

“Oh, that was fun,” Max gushed, smiling widely.

Kiss looked at her glistening wet face and reached one hand back, putting it between Max’s legs and stroking her pussy. It was hot and sopping wet.

“Let’s continue this over there,” Kiss suggested, gesturing to a bed in the other room.

“Yes,” Max agreed, nodding her head and grinning. “I want to try some more.”

“I thought you would,” Kiss mused. “I could see your desire in the camera.”

“Really?”

Kiss moved away and held out her hand, helping Max stand on her now-wobbly legs, and led her to the bed. She lay next to her and ran her hand over her torso and up to her breast, tweaking the hard nipple again.

“The camera doesn’t lie,” Kiss announced softly. “People lie. The camera can catch one’s inner desires, the emotions behind one’s eyes, the true inner being.”

“That’s so… poetic,” Max replied.

Max gasped when the fingers tugged hard on her nipple, finding it intensely arousing, and ran her hand over the smooth skin of the slender hip and thigh beside her, feeling another woman for the first time. She was anxious, excited and aroused at the prospect of exploring the long, lean body. A few kisses followed, gentle and intimate, and the experienced fingers found their way between her legs again.

“Yes, it is,” Kiss replied. “I have much to teach you, if you are interested.”

“Oh, very,” Max sighed as the finger explored her folds. “Please, teach me.”

“Very well,” Kiss agreed, plunging her finger into the wetness. “I happen to be free all weekend.”

It was after ten when Kiss finally had a bite to eat and some water, leaving Max passed out in the bed in an orgasm-induced slumber. She reviewed the photos, finally settling on one, and put the cameras away. She turned off the lights and paused at the closet, removing a black satchel from inside, and placed it next to the nightstand. She slipped into the bed, finding her cat curled up on the pillow above Max’s head.

“Hey, claws off,” she admonished. “This one is mine.”

She got a soft growl in return, and pulled the white satin sheet up over the both of them.

“It’s going to be a fun morning,” she announced, getting a loud purr in reply.

She spooned the warm backside, wrapping her arm around and cupping one breast, taking in the sweaty fragrance on the nape of her neck before falling asleep.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments