Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Lives Her Fantasy! Part 2

"Unforeseen Consequences"

55
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuing story of Tiffany who has had a fantasy about a black man. Her fantasy has come true but she has problems but she's not the only one feeling the consequences...."

Chapter 3 “Desires & Regrets”

Eventually, she managed to walk to the bathroom where she cleaned her pussy of the black man’s cum. Tiffany felt guilt as she tried to get his spunk out of her. What if Rob had walked in on her being ravished by Anthony?

“Oh god, what if he had seen me orgasming on that giant black cock!” she thought to herself.

Then she thought of an even bigger problem, she was not on birth control! It had been two weeks since she had stopped as she and Rob had decided it was time to get pregnant. In her mind she pictured herself with a black baby suckling on her nipple while her mother looked at her in disgust and Rob told her that he wanted a divorce! Then she saw herself living in a trailer park and being whored out by Anthony.

Tiffany was shaking as she turned on the shower and stepped into it. She wanted to feel better as the hot water ran over her body but the guilt of her betrayal of her husband made her feel so dirty. She found the soap and began to wash herself as hard as she could. In her mind she wanted to clean herself of any hint of what Anthony had done to her but the more she scrubbed the more she knew it was her filthy sexual desire that she wanted to purge but there was no soap that would remove her primal urge for Anthony’s big black cock. Her mind was suddenly filled with the thrill of having that massive cock fucking her to shattering orgasms.

Tiffany started to sob as her mother’s words from ten years ago rang in her head, “Do you know that men like him always want to use naive girls like you and turn them into their sluts! When a white woman goes black, she never comes back! I will not have any daughter of mine be a fuck toy for a man like him!”

Outside Anthony tried to concentrate on his work but his mind kept drifting back to the white woman he had just fucked. When he had gone in to double check on some part of the job, he found her trying to gag herself on a black dildo as she fingered her pussy. It was so sexy watching the white woman try to swallow the black dildo. It was obvious that the woman had a thing for big black cock. She looked so familiar to him. He wondered if she was in one of those porn movies that he watched when his wife was not around. Nicol would have killed him if she discovered his fetish about dominating white women. Nicol never had anything nice to say about black men who were involved with white women.

“The coffee doesn’t need cream in it!” was what she said when she saw a black man with a white woman.

As far as Anthony was concerned, the thing he wanted to do to white woman was more about dominating them into submission. He had his exposure to white people and how they used their position to make black men like himself to submit or to just fuck them over.

It was while Anthony was watching the white woman suck the black dildo that he remembered Tiffany Parker! She was the daughter of that bitch who had him fired about ten years ago! He had been making some good money in the pool cleaning business and the owner of the company had even talked about selling the company to him when he retired. Then that bitch had him fired by telling his boss that he had been on the verge of forcing himself on her daughter and that he was obviously a deviant!

Anthony had been fired the next day. Worse yet, it was rapidly spread around town that he was a sexual predator who targeted young white women. Today was his opportunity to get some payback! He had let his anger get the better of him and he soon had that bitch gagging on his cock. Anthony felt his adrenaline surge through body as he remembered looking into her blue eyes as he fucked her face.

He could feel his cock inflating once again as his pulse quickened as the scene replayed in his mind. He had picked her up and put her over the arm of the couch. He held her head down as she tried to squirm while his other hand explored her pussy. He was amazed that the white woman was so sloppy wet.

“The bitch liked it a little rough?” he thought.

Then he mounted her and pushed his massive cock deep into her pussy while she grunted and moaned. Anthony wanted to make this bitch pay for what had happened. Anthony knew he was significantly larger than most men. He had learned early on that he had to be gentle and take his time when having sex. His wife, Nicol, was petite and sometimes it would take an hour of foreplay before he could truly fuck her to get his orgasm. That was not the case with Tiffany Parker nor did he care if it wasn’t!

He had fucked her hard! He was worried that perhaps the sounds she was making were more from pain than pleasure but then he looked down and saw her pussy was creaming on his black cock. He reached down and pushed his thumb into her tight little asshole. It felt like her pussy clinched on his cock. She had looked back over her shoulder at him and he could see that she was cumming again as her blue eyes burned with sexual nirvana.

“This is what you have wanted since that day at the pool!” he said and Tiffany nodded that it was.

He had known then that she was his conquest. Then he filled her tight, white and married pussy with a massive load of his sperm.

Then the reality of what had happened began to bring him back to the real world. Anthony knew that he was in trouble on so many levels. If Tiffany wanted, she could always accuse him of forcing himself on her. He could see himself being led away in handcuffs down to the county jail. That would only be the beginning of his problems. Nicol would claw his eyes out when she discovered that he had blacked a white woman. He would be in prison and divorced if what had happened ever got out. Unfortunately, Anthony was not in a position to make sure that it did not and that white slut had him by the nuts.

Then Anthony remembered there was one other player in this drama, Tiffany’s husband! Anthony could not imagine anything good coming from a jealous husband seeking revenge on a man who had been fucking his wife.

Tiffany had finished crying but remained conflicted. She had cheated on her husband but the sex with Anthony was beyond awesome. Her guilt and arousal ebbed and flowed as she watched Anthony through the window. Her body yearned to feel him again as she saw her mother’s angry face.

“Oh god, I’m a black man’s fuck toy!” she said but instead of falling into tears she felt her arousal grow.

Tiffany slowly walked toward the door as if she was in a dream. She stepped out onto the patio and saw Anthony looking at her with a serious look. In her mind, she wanted him to rip her clothes off and have his way with her. Then a second thought hit her, maybe he wanted her to worship him. On her knees was the place she should be as she would beg him to pleasure her again!

Anthony watched as the sexy white woman dressed in a yellow sundress walked toward him in the middle of the formal garden. He waited for her to inform him that the police or her husband was on the way. Then she stopped in front of him and her hands reached out to his perspiration covered chest. Her fingers slid over his six-pack abs as her blue eyes looked up at him in wanton desire. He reached up and put his black hands on her bare white shoulders.

Tiffany marveled at the touch of Anthony’s dark skin. She could smell his sweat soaked skin and it just made her arousal grow hotter. Then his black hands gently touched her shoulder. She moaned with pleasure and then knelt in front of him. She reached up and unbuckled his belt. She looked up at him again and could see the arousal in his eyes. Yes, she was making her black lover excited.

Anthony stared into her blue eyes as she undid the button of his shorts. She briefly looked down to find his zipper but then looked back up to him as she unzipped his pants. Her slender white fingers found his large black cock and pulled it out. She wrapped both of her hands around his now throbbing erection.

Tiffany marveled at the giant cock in her hands as she began to pump it. She could see the thick veins throbbing with blood as his erection grew to its full size. The she saw his precum bubbling at the tip. She looked up at him as her lips opened to take the tip of his cock into her mouth. The taste of his man juice filled her mouth as saliva flooded her mouth. His giant hand reached down and stroked her face as her tongue toyed with the head of his manhood. Then she let her lips open wider as his black cock entered her mouth.

Anthony watched as Tiffany began to suck his cock. He could see her looking at him as if she was seeking his approval. Her hands started to pump his shaft as her spit dripped down her chin. Then she looked up at him and took her hand off of his shaft as her lips held just the tip of his cock.

Tiffany was beyond any sexual high she had ever known. She wanted to show this man that she would do anything for him. Her tongue was teasing his head as her lips loosened again and his cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth. She opened as wide as she could until her jaws were aching. His cock pushed to the back of her mouth. Tiffany shivered as she knew what she wanted to do but had never done willingly before. She relaxed her throat muscles and then swallowed. She felt the head of Anthony’s cock enter her throat. She then continued to take his cock until his large black testicles were on her chin.

Anthony groaned as the sexy white woman worked his cock and then he felt his cock enter her throat. Her eyes were watering as his balls hung over her chin. He had never had a woman take his cock all the way before. Well at least other than when he had face fucked her earlier. But that had been his doing. This was her wanting him completely in her mouth.

Tiffany began to work his cock in and out of her mouth as more and more of her spittle flooded down her chin onto her tits and sundress. She was so pleased with herself as the black man moaned with pleasure. She needed to catch her breath so she let his cock slip from her mouth and into her hands which she used to continue to pleasure him. She rubbed his dick all over her face before she used it to slap against her cheek.

Anthony was beyond pleasure as he watched Tiffany playfully slapping his cock on her pale white skin. He reached down and picked her up and held off her feet. He then kissed her and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She gladly sucked and played her own tongue over his. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she could feel his dick rubbing against her inner thighs.

They broke their kiss and he looked into her lust filled eyes as his hand reached behind her and undid the knot that held the top of her dress over her perky white tits. Tiffany reached down and pulled the cloth from her breasts. Anthony was enthralled with her small firm tits that were tipped with pointed pink nipples. He pulled her up and let his thick dark lips to wrap on her nipple. Tiffany groaned with wanton lust as the black giant devoured her sensitive tits.

Then he lowered her to her feet. She was just getting ready to go back down on him when he spun her around and pushed her over at her waist. She felt her dress pulled up and then her panties pulled down. Tiffany waited to feel his manhood push deep into her cunt but instead felt his tongue flick her swollen clit. Her own hands found her tits and started to pull on her nipples as his tongued moved up and down her slit as his massive hands massaged her white ass.

Anthony was consumed with sexual desire for this sexy white woman. He pushed his tongue into her pussy which he just fucked a couple of hours before. He had never licked Nicol after he had fucked her but this woman was driving him into a territory he never been before. He pulled back and looked at her now open pussy. He could see the pink flesh on the inside. Her clit looked swollen and her outer lips looked so puffy. Then he saw her tiny little asshole between her small butt cheeks. He had never eaten ass before but then he lowered his head.

Tiffany felt his thick tongue lick her anus once and then again. Then he kissed it. Her eyes were fluttering as his hand rubbed her clit. She looked over her shoulder and then reached back to hold his head. His tongue pushed into her backdoor. Tiffany was no stranger to anal sex but she had never had her ass eaten!

Anthony could tell that he had his white lover on the edge of an orgasmic cliff just a little more and she would fall into a ragging sexual inferno.

Tiffany felt like she was in one of those nightclubs with strobe lights popping on and off to the beat. In this case it was the beat of her heart. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a scream like a banshee. Her body felt like it was being turned inside out as her pussy began to squirt pulse after pulse of female juices.

Anthony felt Tiffany spraying pussy juice all over his chest and down onto his cock. He had to hold her to keep her from falling face first into the lawn. He sat back and pulled her onto his lap. To his amazement Tiffany reached down and guided him into her still orgasming pussy. He felt his entire cock slide effortlessly into her. She then began to ride his cock with furious thrusts.

“She really likes to fuck,” he thought as she pounded herself on his cock.

He reached around and cupped her small firm tits with each hand as he began to pull her nipples.

Tiffany loved riding her lover’s big cock as he pulled on her nipples. In her mind she knew she was his fuck toy and would do anything he wanted. That was when her body was shattered by yet another squirting orgasm.

Anthony felt Tiffany shaking as she lost her focus on riding his cock but he had reached that critical point of no return. He rolled her off of him and onto her back. He moved quickly between her legs and pushed his cock deep into her. She looked up at him as she grunted and moaned but was unable to say any words. He put her legs up over his shoulders. He could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He looked up and could see her eyes were locked on the sight of his cock pushing in and out of her.

KenzieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenzieWood

Tiffany loved the feeling of Anthony’s body pushing his dick deep into her pussy. Her very fertile pussy. This was in her mind as he grunted with pleasure and for the second time that day, he flooded her with his semen. She reached up and lovingly stroked his face as jet after jet of his potent cum filled her.

As his cock finished fertilizing her white pussy, he lowered himself onto her. Her hands lovingly stroked his back and butt as they kissed deeply and then held onto each other as if to prolong their coupling. Tiffany knew that she would not refuse this man anything he wanted. She would gladly betray her husband and become Anthony’s mistress, wife, slut, whore or fuck toy. She was now his!

Anthony rolled off of her but pulled her close to him. He kissed her neck and wondered where his life was headed. The one thing he was certain of was that Tiffany would not betray him as she now belonged to him. However, there still were big complications with two other people.

“I guess I better get back to work. Need to be able to show you husband I got something done besides fucking his sexy wife,” he joked as he stood up and then pulled Tiffany up.

“I need to run an errand myself. I hope to be back before Rob gets home but first, I need to take another shower,” she said with a giggle as she felt their juices running down her legs.

They kissed again before they parted. What neither of them knew was that their fucking of that day had not gone unnoticed.

Chapter 4 “Unforeseen Complications”

Nicol had watched their coupling in the formal garden with shock and amazement. She had arrived just after Tiffany had begun sucking her husband’s monster cock. Her eyes stayed glued on the slender white woman as her head bobbed up and down Anthony’s cock. She was just working up the nerve to confront them when the white woman deep throated her husband’s massive erection. Nicol knew there was no way she should would ever be able to take his cock down her throat like that!

Nicol cursed herself for noticing that Anthony had left his cooler with his lunch in it on the kitchen counter. She decided that she would help her man out by dropping it off at his new worksite. It was then that she saw her husband eat the white slut’s pussy and then her ass that ended with the woman squirting like a fountain!

The rest of the fuck fest was a blur to her but she knew that her husband was enjoying his white bitch. When Anthony popped his load into the moaning bitch it was time to leave! As she walked by Anthony’s work truck, she put the cooler in the open bed.

She got in her car and her eyes flooded with tears. Nicol truly loved her husband. He was the only man she had ever had sex with. They had seemed to be happy as husband and wife. She had never imagined Anthony cheating on her and especially not with a white woman. She put the car in drive and headed to work. She never even considered calling in sick since she was the only pharmacist working the evening shift at the Harding Drug Store. Still as she drove away, she wondered if her life could ever be put back together again.

Nicol was not the only spouse who was wondering about their future. Just a few miles away Rob Parker sat at his desk with his head in his hands.

Tiffany had been very horny that morning before he left the house. Rob loved his wife and their sex life had always been fantastic. He had decided to surprise her by coming home after he finished his meeting. Of course, the only reason was to fuck her brains out and hopefully get her pregnant. He arrived at the house and noted that the contractor that had been referred to him by a woman that he worked with was there. This pleased Rob as he loved to do things to make his amazing wife happy. She loved the idea of a gazebo in their formal garden. A place to get away and read or host small groups of guests.

The contractor’s truck was blocking the garage so he parked in the driveway and entered the house through the front door. That was then he heard a deep voice say, “Suck it!”

Rob slowly walked toward the sound of the voice and now the sound of cock being sucked. He was just about to step into the reading room overlooking the garden when he saw a giant of a black man with his pants down to ankles and a blonde woman with her hair in a ponytail on her knees sucking on his enormous dick! He watched in shock as the love of his life had that cock pushed deeper into her throat which caused her to gag.

Rob was confused by what was happening. Part of him wanted to rush to his wife’s rescue but there was also something so erotic in watching her being used. Without even realizing it, he pulled out his phone and started to record the scene unfolding before his eyes. His cock was tenting his pants!

Rob watched as the large man pulled his wife up by her hair and threw her over the arm of the couch. The man fingered her pussy as Tiffany moaned loudly.

“Hmm, nice wet pussy. Maybe you are liking this!” the black man said as he looked at the pussy juice on his fingers.

The man mounted his wife from behind and Rob was captivated as the foot long cock pushed into Tiffany as she whimpered and moaned. He was shocked as he watched the black man fuck his wife so hard the sound of him slapping against her tight ass was echoing throughout the house. Rob watched as Tiffany’s pussy juice foamed on the giant cock pounding her.

Tiffany turned her head and looked back over her shoulder and up at the man fucking her.

“This is what you have wanted since that day at the pool!” the black man said and Tiffany nodded that it was.

“Oh fuck! Here it cums!” the giant grunted as he pounded hard deep strokes.

Rob stood there open mouthed as the black man put his cum deep into Tiffany’s pussy. Her very unprotected pussy! Rob turned and left the house.

Everything after that was blur until he noticed that somehow, he was back in the parking lot at his office. He looked down and noticed that he still had an erection that was getting painful. He got out of the car and picked up a file folder to hide the sight of his bulging cock while he worked his way to his office.

It had been years since he had stroked off. With Tiffany around no erection went unused. He had never known a woman could be so sexually active. Then the image of the giant black man pounding her like his personal slut sent another sexual surge through him.

He managed to make his way into his office and he locked the door behind him. He removed his suit coat and tie and then pulled his pants off. He wrapped his hand around his stiff eight-inch cock and began to pump as his mind replayed his wife being fucked. It only took a couple minutes and he was blasting jets of cum onto the expensive rug.

“OH FUCK!” he moaned as the load blasted so hard it felt like his balls were going to shoot through the head of his dick.

After a few minutes, Rob finally had his head clear enough to begin to think about what had happened. Tiffany had cheated on him! Maybe she had resisted at first but when that guy busted his nut in her pussy, she was cumming like crazy! Rob also remembered how hard his own cock had been!

“Did I really sexually enjoy seeing my wife getting fucked?” he asked himself.

“It was sexy!” he replied.

“Fuck! Am I one of those….what are they called…cuckold?” he said the last word with contempt.

It was then that he realized that he was either going to be cuckold or that he would need to divorce Tiffany.

“Or is there another way?” he said quietly to himself as his mind began to plot a course of action.

Nicol tried to pull herself together as she started her shift. Still her mind drifted to just how unfair life was being to her. She had always known that she was a beautiful black woman. Rather petite but her tits looked like they were D cup even though they were really only a full C but on her slender frame they looked larger. Then there was her definite black girl ass. Round and full in a pleasing way that jiggled when she walked in her high heels. Her legs were muscular and showed her habit of jogging and regular workouts at the gym. However, for all of that her husband obviously had fallen for the charms of a white woman.

“What the fuck could a man like Anthony see in a skinny ass slut like her. All she wants is a BBC!” she said to herself.

Her own brother had left his wife and kids to shack up with some middle-aged cougar.

She wondered, “Could white pussy be that good?”

Then on the other hand you rarely saw a white man fall all over himself trying to hook up with a black woman.

“The sisters are always second class!” she thought to herself.

“With all of that shit, I now have to compete to keep my man from a white woman that can swallow my man’s cock whole and that can squirt like a fountain when she orgasms. BITCH!” she muttered under her breath.

It was then that bell at the customer service counter rang. Nicol looked up and was shocked to see her blonde nemesis standing there.

“How did that bitch find me here?” she wondered but then she tried to put on her best face and stepped over to speak with the woman.

“Can I help you?” Nicol asked.

“I have a little problem,” Tiffany said quietly as her voice quivered, “Do you sell the Plan B pill?”

“Yes, we do,” Nicol answered quietly as she realized that this woman had no idea who she was.

“I had sex today with someone and well he did not use protection and I am not on any birth control right now,” Tiffany said as her eyes moistened. “Will they keep me from getting pregnant now?”

“Are you a regular customer of this pharmacy?” Nicol asked.

“Yes, my name is Tiffany Parker,” she replied.

“Let me pull your records up,” Nicol said as she pounded on her keyboard, “Yes, I see you here. Oh, I see that you have recently started taking some fertility medication.”

“My husband and I were trying to get pregnant,” she said. “What happened today was not supposed to have happened.”

“You only recently stopped your birth control and started the fertility drugs, perhaps you should let nature take its course. You might not be ovulating so you may not get pregnant and if you did perhaps your husband would never know the difference,” Nicol said and watched Tiffany squirm with having to explain why that would not work.

“The other man is black,” Tiffany whispered as her face turned red.

Nicol loved seeing her rival twisting in the wind but then thought about her own revenge.

“Your insurance will cover the pill but the service will show on a report to your husband and his company,” Nicol said and watched as Tiffany broke into tears. “Oh, I could see how that might be a problem for you,” Nicol added as she turned away and hid her smile.

“Is there any other way?” Tiffany pleaded.

“Well just between us girls, I could sell you a dose under the table for cash and off the record,” Nicol said as she looked into the woman’s face as it changed from despair to hope.

“That would be so fantastic!” Tiffany said with great relief.

Nicol went back behind the counter and found the bottle of stool softeners. She put one small white pill into a small paper cup and then filled a second with water.

“Here you go,” Nicol said as she handed Tiffany the pill and water.

Tiffany took the pill and then asked, “How much?”

“Fifty dollars,” Nicol replied.

“Thank you so much for doing this!” Tiffany gushed as she paid the money.

“Now, the pill will be effective for another day but after that you will be unprotected again. I would suggest that you either get back on birth control or only fuck your husband after that,” Nicol said and hoped that she had not put too much anger into the last words.

She watched as Tiffany left the store and as the door closed behind her, Nicol said quietly, “Enjoy raising your black baby, bitch!”

Rob had a busy afternoon. He had started by finding out all he could about his new contractor. He spoke with the woman who had referred him and all she knew was that he had built her deck and had done a good job and was not too expensive. Rob then checked in with his friend that worked at the Harding Police Department and at first Anthony Sawyer seemed to be just another average citizen but then an old file came out.

It seemed that about ten years ago there was an accusation that Anthony may have attempted to have non-consensual sex with a twenty-year-old woman. To Rob’s surprise the complaint was filed by his now mother-in-law and the supposed victim was none other than Tiffany! Nothing ever came of the charge and it was eventually dropped but not before Anthony Sawyer had lost his job and his reputation.

“That figures,” Rob said to his friend at the police department. “Beverly may be a real bitch and she is a politically connected one.”

Besides discovering that Anthony and Tiffany had only met each other once and that was to Anthony’s lasting regret, Rob had discovered that Anthony was married to woman named Nicol. They rented a small apartment and had no children. Nicol was a pharmacist and Rob had a feeling that she was the one who had waited on him when he picked up the fertility prescription recently.

As he recalled she was beautiful woman in her late twenties. She had a dark complexion and her hair straightened. He also recalled she had a very nice butt. Yes, she would be a nice piece of his puzzle to keep Tiffany and prove that he was not a cuckold.

To be continued....

Published 
Written by moremike2415
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments