Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Lives Her Fantasy! Part 1

"But can she handle the results?"

68
7 Comments 7
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Be careful what ask for!"

Chapter 1 “A Fantasy is Born”

Tiffany Parker looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. In the mirror, she looked at her lean body with her perky C tits and small bubble butt. Her slender legs were shapely and often drew attention when she walked into a room. At thirty years of age, she was living a dream. She was happily married to a man who was attractive, smart and financially well off. It was also great that he had a big cock and ate pussy better than any other lover she had ever had. Not that she had actually had that many lovers. In fact, she had only been intimate with three men. The first had been an awkward rush of teen hormones when she was a senior in High School with her then-boyfriend. The whole thing was over before she knew what happened. Oh well, so much for her virginity!

Her second lover was in her freshman year in college. Her boyfriend introduced her to a few new things like giving blowjobs and her first anal sex. He was a much better fuck and they had regular sex the first two years they were in college. At the time, she assumed that they would get married as soon as they graduated but then the next summer break changed everything!

Tiffany returned to Harding where she had grown up. She had no plans for the summer other than hanging out at the pool in her parents’ backyard. One afternoon, she was sitting by the pool in a skimpy bikini when the gate to the driveway opened and a large black man about her age walked in. He was wearing shorts and a tight tee-shirt that clung to his muscled body like a second skin. She had never seen a more chiseled body in her life. Her body instantly rushed with hormones that triggered her nipples to harden and her pussy to grow wet.

“Oh, hi, Miss. I’m Anthony and I here to clean the pool. I will try not to disturb you,” he said as his dazzling bright smile drew her attention.

“No problem, Anthony. I hope I won’t bother you if I just lie here by the pool?” she purred back.

“No problem at all! You must be the daughter. Are you here for the summer?” he asked as he started working on the pool.

“Yes, I will here until August,” she replied as her eyes continued to roam over the black man’s perfect body.

It was then that she noticed the large bulge in his tight shorts. It had to be the biggest cock in the world! Then he turned towards the pool and bent over to do his job and she studied his magnificent butt. Tiffany could imagine gripping his ass as he pounded her pussy to a screaming orgasm!

Just then Tiffany heard her mother’s voice, “Tiffany, I would like to speak with you in the house.”

Tiffany had not realized that her mother must have come home. She got up and after giving Anthony one more lustful look, she walked into the house to see her mom obviously in a huff.

“Go put on some clothes! It was indecent of you out there with that black man! Do you know that men like him always want to use naive girls like you and turn them into their sluts! When a white woman goes black, she never comes back! I will not have any daughter of mine being turned into a fuck toy by someone like him!” her mom said as her face grew red with anger.

Tiffany was stunned by her mother’s diatribe. She had not done anything wrong and was only flirting with the pool boy. Being upset, she dashed off to her bedroom to cry.

Later, her mother came into the room.

“Sweetheart, I’m sorry that I got so upset. It is just you are my only child and I want nothing but the best for you. I saw the way you were looking at that man and I could see the desire on your face. I shudder to think of what might have happened if I had not come home early,” her mom said.

“Mom, I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I was just flirting with him,” Tiffany said.

“I know but you have no idea how aggressive men like that can be. I had a friend when I was in college that flirted with a such a guy and before she knew it, he just used her like a toy for his own enjoyment. After that, none of the other men wanted anything to do with her and the girls shunned her too! She went home in total disgrace! Promise me that you will stay away from those men!” her mom said.

Tiffany knew there was no point in arguing with her mother so she nodded her head.

Later that night, Tiffany lay in bed as she started to rub her pussy. She wanted to think of her boyfriend but when she closed her eyes, she saw Anthony smiling at her with his hot body. In her mind, she was again by the pool and was flirting with a large black man. She could see the bulge in his pants grow and his eyes burned while looking at her. Then she saw the black man reach out and pull her up by the hair with one hand as his other tore her top off of her.

“Bitch! You are going to take care of this!” he said with malice in his voice as he put her hand on the giant cock bulge.

Tiffany was now finger fucking her pussy as she imagined being ravished by the large black stud. In her mind, she saw him tear her bikini bottom off as he throws her down on the chaise longue. He then pulled off his shirt and she could see his rippling muscles. Then he opened his pants and released his cock.

“Oh god! You will rip me in two with that!” she moaned but knew he was going to take her however he wanted.

Again, he grabbed her head and pulled up until the head of his cock was at her lips.

“Suck it, Bitch!” he ordered.

Tiffany imagined trying to get just the head of his cock into her mouth. She had only got the head in when he just grabbed her head in his massive hands and pushed his cock down her throat and fucked her face. She imagined herself choking on his cock, tears running down her cheeks as she tried to breathe through her nose. Her pussy was throbbing with excitement as the brutal face fucking went on through her mind. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and leered down at her.

“Time to put this big black cock into the tight white pussy!” he said as flipped her over and pulled her ass up into the air.

Tiffany’s ass was bouncing off the bed as she imagined the giant black cock being pushed into her without any mercy. Then he was pounding her like a mad man. His hand held her head down as he fucked her so hard that the chaise longue collapsed under them but it made no difference. Then he grunted and she knew he was cumming in her pussy and he was not wearing a rubber!

“There you go, bitch, I just put a black baby in you!” he laughed cruelly as his semen began to drip from her pussy.

That was when Tiffany had the most intense orgasm of her life! When she finally came back to her senses while lying safely in her bed, her body still tingled but she began to wonder if her mother was right. If she had ever been fucked like that, would she ever be happy with a white man again?

The next day at breakfast, she listened to her mother tell her dad that she was changing pool cleaning services which only elicited a grunt from her father. Then her mother told her that she had arranged for her to take an intern position at the largest business in Harding.

The job was actually more interesting than she expected and it was how she had met Rob who she was now married to. They actually had their first fuck at the office and she had discovered that, for her, size did matter!

Tiffany never went back to school but instead married Rob who is the son of the owner of that company. Her mother was pleased that Tiffany had caught the most eligible man in Harding.

Chapter 2 “Fantasy Becomes Reality”

“Darling?” Tiffany heard Rob call out.

“I’m in the bedroom. I will be right down,” she smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror again and noticed that her nipples were hard and showing through her top. Remembering the whole thing about Anthony had made her horny as could be and she wondered if she had time to fuck Rob before he left for the office.

She came down the stairs to be greeted by her husband in a hug and deep kiss. Her hand reached down and found ‘her cock’.

“How about a quick fuck before you leave?” she asked with a sexy smile.

“I would love to fuck you silly but I have an appointment with one of our biggest customers in twenty minutes. How about tonight?” he asked as her fingers gripped his manhood. “Besides maybe we can get you pregnant,” he said with a grin.

“That would be lovely.” she purred as she let go of her cock.

Rob started to leave when he seemed to suddenly remember something.

KenzieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenzieWood

“There is a man coming to start the work on the new gazebo today,” he said as he headed into the garage to leave.

Tiffany heard her husband leave and was aware that she needed a little relief after reliving her memories of that summer ten years ago. She walked back to the bedroom and into her closet. She reached back in the corner and pulled out a box. She could feel her cheeks burn as remembered acquiring her toy when she had taken a shopping trip a few years before. She opened the box and looked in at the twelve-inch-long dildo. It was black and had large artificial veins all over it. Her hands stroked it like a real cock. Then she raised it to her lips and she lovingly licked it like it was alive.

“Best purchase I ever made,” she said with a lust-filled voice.

She then went back to the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. Then she slipped to her knees and held the fake cock up above her head. Her mind raced as she began to live her favorite fantasy of being used by a black man and turned into his personal fuck toy.

“Just like mommy said,” she grinned as she began to stuff the black dildo into her mouth.

It was then that she heard the doorbell. She cursed as she removed the dildo from her mouth and quickly hid it away. She looked at the mirror again and while her face was a little flushed, she thought that she looked presentable to whoever was at the door.

She walked to the door and opened it and she was shocked to find Anthony standing there! Her mind rushed as the giant man who was the inspiration for her secret masturbation sessions stood there in the flesh in front of her and was still the sexiest man, she had ever laid eyes on.

“Hi, are you Mrs. Parker?” he asked as he looked at her and she nodded that she was.

“I’m Anthony and your husband hired me to do some work for you. You know, your new gazebo?” he said as his dazzling smile made her panties wet.

“Yes, would you like me to show you where it will go?” Tiffany asked as she tried to stay focused.

Tiffany escorted him into the garden to the place she had picked for the new gazebo, “We think this will be the right place.”

“No problem. How big do you want it to be?” he asked as he looked down at her.

Tiffany was distracted as she suddenly felt very small standing next to the towering giant of a man. Tiffany wondered if he was seven feet tall. Even more important how big was his cock?

“Big?” she asked as her mind tried to get back to the actual conversation.

“Size always matters to the lady of the house. Of course, it matters on how you plan to use it. If it is just for appearances, it really doesn’t matter but if you are going to use it regularly you will want it as large as you can get. You know stretching to fit your needs. Provided it fits in where you want it,” Anthony said as he looked down at her.

Tiffany’s mind was racing with thoughts of how big his cock was and how she wanted to use it all the time. She knew he could teach her to make it fit!

It was then that she noticed that he was continuing to look down at her with a question on his face.

“I’m sorry I think I spaced out for a minute. What was it you asked?” Tiffany said as she tried to focus on reality and not her fantasy.

“I was asking if you wanted a really big one?” he asked but before she could say anything he looked at her closer and asked, “Have we met before?”

“I’m not sure,” she said and quickly added “Perhaps a big one would be better. If we can make it fit.”

“You look familiar to me but I can’t place you. Oh well, no problem. I will just go ahead and get started,” he said as he turned to walk away.

Back inside the house Tiffany ran up to the bedroom and pulled out the big black dildo. She ran downstairs and found a window that let her watch Anthony as he began to work.

For the first hour, her eyes never left Anthony as he started construction. Soon he had taken off his shirt and she gazed at his muscled form. She could see the sweat running in streaks down his ebony back and in her mind that instead of working outside to set posts in the ground he was putting his post into her. She had opened her dress and was rubbing and pulling on her nipples as she watched him effortlessly pick up and carry bags on concrete that probably weighed as much as she did.

“OH MY GOD!” she cried out as her hand found her sloppy wet pussy and began rubbing hard.

Then she remembered the big dildo. She slid onto her knees and put the fake cock against her lips. Her mind tried to imagine the feel of his big strong hands holding her head as he pushed his cock into her tiny mouth. Tiffany was gagging as the dildo pressed against her throat. Gagging always made her horny.

“Excuse me,” a deep voice said.

Tiffany turned her head and looked to see Anthony standing there grinning as his hand slowly stroked a foot-long cock that was bigger than her fake one, she had just gagged herself with.

“Oh god,” she moaned weakly as he walked over to her.

Nothing was said as he took the fake cock and tossed it aside. He then grabbed her by the hair and pressed his cock to her lips.

“Suck it!” he said as he looked down at her and smiled.

At first, Tiffany just looked up at him but then he pushed her head forward and her lips parted for the big cock. The taste of him flooded her mouth as he pushed and pulled her head on his dick. Her eyes continued to look up at the giant who was now using her mouth for his pleasure.

“I remember you now. You are the daughter of that snooty bitch that had me fired from that pool cleaning job. Told my boss that I was making inappropriate advances on her daughter,” he said as he pressed her to take his cock deeper.

Tiffany was gagging as the head of his cock pushed into her throat.

“Take it, bitch! I was out of work for a year after that. Your mom spread it around that I tried to fuck you. After that, nobody would hire me!” he said as he forced his cock down her throat. “That’s it, you fucking slut. Now I am going fuck your face!” he growled as he began to push his cock in and out of her throat.

Tiffany could feel her tears running down her face and wondered if she was going to pass out. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and she collapsed on the floor. A minute later, he picked her up and threw her over the arm of the couch. She felt his large hand finger her pussy.

“Hmm, nice wet pussy, maybe you are liking this!” he said with a laugh as he moved behind her.

She felt him position his cock at her opening. She groaned and then she felt him pushing into her.

“Relax, bitch! I’m going to fuck you, no matter what you do!” he said as he continued to push into her.

“Oh god,” she moaned as she lowered her head down.

Then she felt his cock slide deep into her. It was so long and so thick. His hand held her hips as he began to fuck her hard. This was not making love this was fucking! His hands came up and gripped her shoulders as he pounded her furiously. Tiffany’s vision was blurred as her body erupted in an orgasm.

“That’s right, bitch… cum on that big black cock!” he said as he pounded her even harder.

It was then that she felt his thumb push up her ass making her scream but was from pain or pleasure.

Tiffany turned her head and looked back over her shoulder and could see him looking at her.

“This is what you have wanted since that day at the pool!” he said and Tiffany nodded that it was.

“Oh fuck! Here it cums!” he grunted as he pounded her with hard deep strokes.

Tiffany moaned as another orgasm hit her as her black god filled her pussy with his seed.

His thrusts began to slow and all that could be heard was the two of them gasping for air. Tiffany could feel the weight of the giant pressing against her and his sweat dripping onto her. His cock was starting to deflate and it made her moan as it slowly slipped from her ravaged pussy. Then she felt his cum dripping from her pussy along with her own juices.

It was then that she felt him kiss the back of her neck before he raised up. His hands gently stroked her back before he leaned forward and nuzzled into her neck and kissing her ear.

“I have to get back to work now,” he whispered as he got up and pulled his pants up before walking out the door.

Tiffany pulled herself onto the couch. Her pussy felt like it was wide open. Her mind blurred as she felt his spunk continue to drip.

“What have I done?” she moaned.

Then it occurred to Tiffany that she was not on birth control, “Fuck!”

Published 
Written by moremike2415
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments