Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Santa - Part III

"Gemma surrenders to her dominant Santa"

36
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

 

Bo drew her panties down to her knees. Her parted legs stretched the thin, red, cotton material to its limits. He looked up at her mound. He already knew that she shaved because Malc had told him. He had wanted a picture too, but Malc was reluctant to give him one, he understood. Not that it mattered now.

He slid a hand slowly up towards it. It was always a pleasure touching a woman’s cunt for the first time, and he always took his time. There’s no point in rushing to get your hands on it. Once things get to this stage, the woman has already given it over to you anyway, so why rush and make a hash of it. This was a moment to savour.

He looked up higher and saw her looking down at him. “Your panties are very wet; do you know that?”

She nodded.

His fingers made contact. Gemma sighed as they touched the inner labia, protruding between larger lips. A slight push took them to her awaiting love channel. Wetness greeted his fingertips.

“You are very excited, aren’t you, Gemma?”

She said nothing.

“Why is that?”

She looked down. She knew why. His brown fingers were penetrating her white flesh. It had always excited her seeing dark flesh against white flesh. Watching it happen on screen, watching dark skin against white. When it happened, she always imagined that she was the girl on the screen, allowing herself to be seduced; allowing herself to be penetrated by black flesh. She had masturbated so many times to such scenes, but now it was really happening to her. This was no fantasy.

What has got you so wet, Gemma?” he asked again.

“You have,” she told him.

“What have I done, Gemma?”

There was no need to ask, he already knew why white girls got so excited about Black men.

“Please tell me Gemma. I would like to know.” He lied. He wanted to hear it from her own lips.

“It… it’s because you’re Black.”

There, she had said it. Confessed to him. Revealed herself to him.

“But I haven’t done anything to you yet, Gemma!”

“It’s what you are going to do me, though.”

He smiled. She was opening up. “And what do you think I am going to do to you, Gemma?”

“You… You are going to fuck me. Take advantage of me, beat me, fuck me… make a black cock whore out of me.”

Bo leaned closer and kissed her sex. “Yes, that’s right Gemma. I’m going to make a whore of you. Make you my whore. When I’m finished with you will never want a man of your own colour again.”

Bo stood up. His jacket had opened now revealing the erection in his trousers. It was huge. He saw her looking and he smiled. “You are about to feel the difference between me and Malc, Gemma. You won’t want his wiener again,” he said as he reached for the cane.

Gemma gasped as he placed it in her hands. “Don’t drop it,” he told her. “You’ll get six more if you do.”

She did almost drop it when he reached in the bag again and took out a pair of scissors. As he approached her, she panicked but he grabbed the bottom of her top. “I hope this wasn’t expensive,” he told her as he began to cut through it.

It wasn’t, but it shocked her all the same. He cut it all the way to the top and then cut bits away from the arms until he could peel it from her body. He then took hold of her bra, cut it in two and cut away the straps. Finally, he reached down to her panties and cut those away from her body too.

As he took hold of her and kissed her, he reached down between her legs again. She was even wetter now. He plunger his fingers into her and then pulled them out and held them against her lips. Gemma didn’t need to be told to suck on them. As he pulled them out a few moments later he took her arm and began to lead her away.

“Time for master to give you your first caning, Gemma,  and then I’m going to turn you into a whore, my whore!” he told her as he began to lead her away.

Gemma felt her knees buckle but his grip was strong and held her up, allowing her to regain her composure. As she stepped away, she looked down at her clothes on the floor, jeans in a heap, and bra, panties, and top in shreds. It all seemed so unreal, seemed as though this was all a dream, but it wasn’t. She was halfway up the stairs under the power of his hand when she realised that this was all for real. Then there was the wetness between her thighs – it was almost as though she had peed herself.

Bo knew where her bedroom was, taking her to the correct door. Pushing it open, she saw his overnight bag by the wardrobe door. Malc must have showed him around and let him put his bag in their bedroom. Bringing her to halt, he closed the bedroom door. She looked up at the bed and saw that there were two further, but larger restraints, attached to the headboard posts. She felt her legs wobble again.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

She then caught her reflection in the dressing table mirror, seeing herself bound and wearing a colour. Bo noticed her looking at herself and put his arm around her. “You look good Gemma, very pleasing,” he said as he lifted the cane from her hands. She looked at his reflection, standing there in his Santa Claus outfit gripping a cane.

“First things first,” he said as he suddenly divested himself of his jacket and trousers, before steeping out of his shoes and boxer shorts.

He was huge. The sight of his erection made her swallow hard. She began shake again. He took her arm and turned her around to face the bed. “Are you sure that you don’t want to use a safe word Gemma?”

She looked him in the eye. He looked fearsome, awesome, and resolute. She knew that she should ask for one, but something inside her wanted her to take what he gave. “I’m sure,” she said softly.

“Okay,” he said as he turned her toward a corner in the bedroom. “Stand here for a few minutes while I bring the sack up.”

They took the few steps there and he made her face the wall before leaving. She knew what it was all about. She had read many accounts of masters doing this with their subs before punishment took place. It focussed the mind of the sub on what lay ahead. There would be pain, there would tears, there would be confessions, and promises of future obedience, but there would also be bonding. Each act would bring them closer together, and Gemma wanted that.

She heard his return, but she didn’t turn around. She heard the sack hit the floor and his footsteps behind her. His hand came into focus, and she saw what it held. “Do you know what this is Gemma?”

She nodded. “It’s a ball gag.”

“You know what it’s for then?”

“It’s to stifle my screams.”

He started to fit it, putting the ball into the opening of her mouth. “I thought that as you are not using a safe word then I may as well use it.”

Gemma felt her pulse quicken as he tied it into place. When he finished, he put his arm around her. “So, Gemma, this is not a punishment caning but an induction. A getting to know each other, a familiarisation exercise. Do you understand?”

She nodded. She understood only too well. His hand slid down to her bottom. He started feeling it, groping handfuls of flesh. “You have a very fleshy bottom, Gemma,” he told her before bringing his hand around to the front. His fingers found her slit and slipped inside her. “Afterwards, you will enjoy my cock, Gemma. You will find it a welcome change to Malc’s,” he added as he pressed against her.

He guided her away from the wall and placed her in front of mirror. She didn’t recognise herself. Bo then picked up a black silk scarf from the bed and, after folding it in two, placed it around her eyes. “You’ll find this much better for you, Gemma.”

His hands tugged at the cane held tightly in her hands, and she released it. Tossing it in the bed her then reached for her cuffs and took them off. “Let’s get you onto the bed,” he told her as he put an arm around her to guide her. It took a few minutes to get her settled where he wanted her. Eventually, he had her lying face down in the middle of the bed with her hands secured to the bedpost restraints. Her head rested on a pillow and under her hips were two pillows, lifting her bottom higher.

Gemma lay there in darkness, naked, bound, and exposed. Somewhere close by was Bo, a total stranger with an erection eager to get inside her and use her. She was at his mercy.

She felt him get on the bed beside her. His hand rested on her bottom. “Spread your legs for me Gemma.”

She opened them but Bo wasn’t happy. “A lot more than that Gemma,” he snapped. Gemma spread them wider for him. She felt his hand move between the cheeks of her bottom. His fingers slipped lower and penetrate her sex from behind. Her gag inhibited her moans, and he reached up and loosened it.

“Have you ever had anal sex?” he asked as he returned his fingers to her open legs.

“No.”

“Why?” He asked pressing a finger into her anus.

“I’ve never really fancied trying it,” she responded.

“You will enjoy it, Gemma. We like to use all three holes, and if I own your body, well… “

“I won’t stop you.”

He laughed as he withdrew his hand and rubbed her bottom. He continued rubbing for a few minutes and then began to slap her. They were just mild slaps at first but then they got a bit heavier and began to sting. Her bottom began to redden.

“How does that feel Gemma?”

“Sore.”

He chuckled.

“I think you’re warmed up and ready for the cane now Gemma,” he told her as he refastened her gag.

Gemma felt him slide off the bed. She clenched her fists, scrunched her face, and tensed her bottom cheeks. Bo smiled as he picked up the cane and raised it high over her bottom. She was readying herself for his first strike.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments