Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Santa

"Gemma comes home to a surprise visitor on Christmas Eve"

70
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Gemma pushed the front door shut with her backside before moving to the coat rack. She sighed as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her shopping bags down. Her feet were sore, and she was mentally exhausted after her final Christmas shopping trip. Her home was warm and welcoming but there was something wrong. The lights were on everywhere. Malc was supposed to be out at his work office party, and he never left lights on.

“Malc, are you home?” she called out.

There was just silence, but it was an uneasy one. There was someone in the house. She sensed it.

“Is that you, Malc?” she said as she walked slowly towards the open lounge door.

For a moment she couldn’t believe her eyes. There was a Black male dressed in a  Santa Claus outfit, sitting in Malc’s armchair with a glass in his hand. He smiled at her and raised his glass. “Merry Christmas Gemma,” he said.

“Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here?”

He put his glass down and stood up. Gemma started to back away as he picked up an envelope and held it out as he stepped closer.

“Malc asked me to give you a Christmas present,” he said pushing the envelope at her.

“What fucking present?”

“Here, take a look. The card will explain.”

She looked warily at him; Marc had made no mention of this. He was smiling.

“Go on take it,” he said again, waiving it at her.

She reached out and took the card from his hand before stepping back to open it. With one eye on the man, she tore open the envelope. Inside was a Christmas card. As she opened it out a folded sheet of paper fell out. The man stepped closer, picked it up and handed it to her. Once again, she stepped back.

The card said, ‘To My Loving Wife’,  and inside was a simple poem.

 

Here is your secret Santa,

And you are his for the night.

His skin may be ebony or black

But his cum will be creamy and white!

Enjoy!

 

“What the….!”

“I think the letter will explain everything,” he said as he stepped back.

Gemma moved back and sat down on the settee behind her, dropping the card and the envelope on the cushion beside her.

 

Gemma, we have talked about this for so long, and, so often now, I think it’s now time we did something about it. His name a Bo, and he’s American and works here. I met him on one of those interracial sex sites that we look at regularly. Without going into too much detail, I have spent a while getting to know him, checked him out, and met him a couple of times. He seems an okay guy and I trust him enough to allow him into our marriage.

He’s experienced, has been with a few couples like ourselves, who are new to this lifestyle, and I think he’ll be good for you. I have been frank with him, told him things that we would both like to do and try out, and he is very eager to take us under his wing and show you, especially, the ropes!

So now, love, it’s down to you. He’s not going to be pushy. If this is not what you want to do, just say so and he will leave, but if you are interested then… well… enjoy a white Christmas!

I will be back around two as planned, but if you want me home earlier, give me a ring.

 

Gemma read through it twice and then folded the piece of paper. She was stunned. Looking up she saw Bo standing there with a glass of sparkling wine. “You look as though you could do with this.”

She took it from him without saying a word and took a huge gulp.

“This has obviously come as a surprise then?”

She laughed. “Yes, you could say so.”

Bo sat down beside her. “I take it that this is something that you and Malc have often talked about?”

She nodded without looking at him.

“Well, I’m quite willing to take things at your pace. I have done this before, and I know that people need some time before taking that first step.”

She turned to look at him. From what she could see of his face he was attractive and had a nice smile. Her eyes wandered down his body and rested where his groin was. The clothing was too loose to make any judgements but all the guys she had seen on that site were well-endowed.

“Shops busy out there?”

“Bloody nightmare,” she said. “It’s always the same this time of year.”

He laughed, showing the contrast of his white teeth against his brown colouring. “That’s why men leave it to the women.”

She laughed. She was feeling at ease with him. He reached for her almost empty glass. “Would you like a top-up? You look as though you could do with one!”

Gemma handed it to him. “Yes, I could.”

He returned with her glass and handed it to her. “So, how long have you been… well, having these sorts of conversations?”

Gemma sat back. “A few years now. It is only pillow talk though.”

“I know,” he said. “Bedroom talk to get you in the mood. That’s how it usually starts. Then moving on to porn movies and openly fantasizing, and then you either make the move or leave things as they are, just fantasies.”

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

Gemma nodded.

“Well, it looks like Malc has taken the bold step of exploring things further, so it’s down to you now, Gemma.”

She looked at him. Was he the man she would want to take those steps with, if she was ever going to take them at all? “So, what exactly has Marc been saying to you about us then?”

Bo sat back. “Well, you’ve been married six years. You have a good sex life – according to him. You fancy Black guys but have never been with one; you like to indulge in a bit of bondage – handcuffs, ropes, that sort of thing. You like Marc spanking you. You read a lot of erotica. He thinks you have a very fertile mind and suspects that you would like someone with experience to explore and experiment with,” he said before taking a sip of his drink.

“Marc has a thing about watching you get fucked by someone else. He would like to be cuckolded by someone who is acceptable to you both. Although he enjoys spanking you, he knows that he is more on the submissive side than dominant, and I suspect that he would welcome someone who is dominant to be involved in your marital sex life.”

Gemma laughed. “He’s told you quite a lot them!”

“Well, that’s the way you get things done. Find someone you feel comfortable with and explore.”

Gemma thought for a few moments. “You have been involved with quite a few couples then?”

“Yes.”

“So, why couples,  what do you get out of it, then?”

Bo took another sip from his glass. “I just prefer being involved with couples. I don’t get involved in affairs, all that sneaking about and living a lie, isn’t my scene. Most of the wives I have been involved with have been more on the submissive side, with me, that is. As far as their marriage is concerned, they are the dominant partner. I enjoy pushing against boundaries. Taking a wife into new territory sexually; test their thresholds. I like to remind a woman, that she’s more just a wife, a mother, a homemaker, she’s also a sexual being and entitled to the same freedoms to enjoy their sexuality as men are, without feeling guilty about it.”

Gemma hung on to his every word. Bo was interesting. She reached across and lifted his hood from over his head. “You don’t mind, do you?”

He shook his head. “No, you go ahead. I’ll take everything off if you wish.”

She laughed. “No. No. That’s fine,” she said before taking another sip of her drink. “So, you prefer married women with approving husbands then?”

He nodded. “That about sums it up. Married women in stable relationships are usually not looking for anything else in the relationship. They enjoy good sex and are happy to keep things on that level. As for husbands – well, I suppose it’s an ego thing, really. Showing them that I can do a better job than them of sexually satisfying their wives.”

Gemma looked at him as he spoke. She was wearing tight jeans and could feel the dampness in her panties. This man was more than interesting. He saw that her glass was empty again and he reached for it. “Like a top-up?”

She nodded.

Bo walked across to the drinks cabinet and refilled her glass and topped up his own glass. She noticed the bottle of Jack Daniels. They had never had that before and she wondered if Malc had bought it specially. He returned with their drinks. “Maybe I should show you what’s in my sack?”

“Sack?”

He went back across the room and picked up a large red sack from behind the chair. Gemma laughed.

“Maybe I have a present that might interest you here?” he said as he sat back down.

Gemma sat forward as he placed it before her feet. “Take a look if you want.”

She opened out the sack and took a look inside. “Oh, my g… “ she said as she pulled out a large set of restraints.

She turned to look at him. Bo gently took them from her hands. ”I prefer to use proper restraints,” he said as he stretched out the short, but heavy chain with adjustable leather cuffs at each end. Gemma gasped silently. Malc’s cuffs were cheap, light metal ones.

“Here, turn around with your hands behind your back and I’ll let you see how they feel.”

Gemma suddenly found herself turning slightly with her hands behind her back. Bo was gentle as he took one wrist and fastened one cuff sleeve around it before reaching for the other one. Moments later Gemma realised that she was restrained and with a man who she had only met twenty or so minutes ago.

“How do they feel, Gemma?”

“T… they feel fine.”

Bo reached for her glass sat on the coffee table and pressed it against her lips. She took a sip as he lifted it back, then he put it down again. He sat closer and placed a hand on her knee.

“So, Gemma, how do you want to proceed from here?”

Her jaw dropped. She had no idea what to say.

“It’s down to you Gemma,” he said quietly. “I would very much like to fuck you, after having some fun first, but it’s your decision.”

She just looked straight at him.

“Would you like me to make that decision for you, Gemma?”

She gave an instinctive nod of the head.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments