Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intimidating New Neighbor Part 2

"Janet gets to know Chic's husband"

37
16 Comments 16
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As I felt the couch move, Chic said: “Janet, I think it’s time you met my husband.” She also reached down and started rubbing my pussy as hands opened my butt cheeks and a tongue touched my ass. My body melted . . . again . . . as that little voice raised a small protest.

“Don’t worry, Lawrence is very gentle,” her voice said as even my internal voice started moaning in appreciation. This wasn’t sex, it was something more primal in me. I was panting as Chic tried to kiss me, but I couldn’t stay with her, as much as I loved kissing her already. My head was spinning even more than when she went down on me.

I was lying on top of her, those magnificent breasts hot against me, her legs were open and I was between them. My butt was in the air and her husband was taking full advantage and it felt wonderful. I wouldn’t have thought I couldn’t cum anymore, but my body had other ideas. Chic kept stroking my face, telling me how beautiful I looked as I started cumming again. Somewhere my brain knew how many times, but I couldn’t have told you.

As I came, the couch shifted again. I felt a warm presence on top of me as my pussy slowly filled with what might have been a baseball bat. It felt huge, “Bigger than my husband,” was a traitorous thought that flashed through what was left of my brain. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it had been someone’s arm, that’s how big it felt. But between how slowly he moved and how saturated I was after Chic’s ministrations, he was filling me up and it felt fucking incredible.

A brief flash of humor went through me; I thought, “Whoever said size doesn’t matter either had a little cock or just plain lied!” It wasn’t painful, but it was a feeling of fullness that very new to me. Chic’s fingers weren’t helping my ability to concentrate. The full feeling was leaving as he slowly pulled out. It was weird, my body tried to push back to him. My eyes opened and I could see Chic looking over my shoulder. I started to turn my head to look, but that cock started back in and all I could do was to shut my eyes and hiss as I got filled up again. I might have said, “Fuck,” but I wasn’t sure.

As he filled me again, I heard Chic’s voice again, “Don’t worry, he does have a condom on.”

As foolish as it might be, I think I said, “Who cares.” And then I felt to two of them chuckling. Have you ever felt a laugh transmitted through a cock while it was inside you? It was the weirdest feeling, but a really good one. I think I just wanted to curl up and cum again, but that cock wouldn’t just fuck me into oblivion just yet. He was so slow and deliberate, it was actually a little frustrating. I wanted to get fucked!

My own feelings were shocking me as well. I don’t think I have ever had the thought of “I want to get fucked!” before in my life. I’m serious! I lost my virginity in college to a fumbling activity in the backseat of a small car. It was . . . less than exciting, to say the least. Looking back, I don’t think I orgasmed at all. After that, I wasn’t even sure what all the big deal was about sex. My roommate was still a virgin and tried to get me to join some religious abstinence-only-keep-your-virginity club. She was very disappointed in me when I told her it was too late. But, to be honest, sex wasn’t important. After I met my husband, it was better and I know I often came, but it was still nothing terribly special. Seriously, it was a brief bit of exercise more than anything else. My husband, Jared, wasn’t demanding, and after a few years, we sort of fell into a routine about it. It was more like “Oh, it’s Friday, let’s have sex.” I know, very boring and vanilla. Now one ever told me there were more positions than just him on top facing me! But up until that minute, the very idea that I could cum until I couldn’t think any more was totally foreign to me.

BlondyLena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondyLena

That was until Chic took me there right after meeting her. I wouldn’t have believed it was possible. And, now, with her fingers driving me higher and higher and her husband hitting me in places I didn’t even know I had, all I could think of was, “Fuck me!” I think I was saying it as that cock simply started moving faster in and out of me. I tried to push back and felt Chic pushing me lower on her body. After several strokes, I found myself looking at her hot wet pink flower again, only this time, I couldn’t do anything myself. It was there, right in front of me, but I didn’t have the ability to touch it again or taste her. I loved her taste, but physically I was too far gone to even try.

I don’t think it mattered to Chic because that cock started really slamming into me, each thrust drove my face into her pussy, She would rub herself against my face, her scent and taste were factors driving me crazy. I came again, yelling into her pussy as I felt her hold my head against her. I felt her orgasm as well when her pussy flooded me. I tried to lick, but the fucking got too intense for me, it was like one long continuous orgasm that left me unable to breath one moment and panting for air the next.

At some point, he stiffened and could feel him cumming, it must have been considerable because it suddenly felt like I was filled even more, even though he wasn’t moving. As he convulsed, I came one more time and for the second time, passed out.

When I woke up, I was on my side, still lying on Chic while a handsome man was kissing her. He was naked in even taller than Chic, at least I think he was. What caught my eye was a large cock just softly lying across his thigh with the end resting on Chic’s thigh. There was a small pool of cum there on her leg. I had an irrational urge to taste it. Again my internal voice was trying to get my attention, but I could barely think coherently.

He looked down and said, “Hi, I’m Lawrence, Chic tells me you are our neighbor, Janet. Pleased to make your acquaintance.”

“Oh, is that what you call it?”

They both laughed. “Well, you looked so sexy against my wife. I couldn’t help myself. But I don’t think you are complaining.”

I grinned a little, “I might if I ever get feeling back in my legs.”

He looked at me, “Well, since it’s only your legs,” He took his cock in his hand and pointed it at me, at my face. “I could use a little help getting hard again. It seems my wife wants a little more and I would hate to leave her unsatisfied. I think between the two of us, we can take really good care of her.”

I looked at it and was sort of surprised how normal it looked. I was expecting something like a firehose because of how it felt. Yes, it was larger than any I had ever seen — not that I had seen many — but it wasn’t a baseball bat. It was about 7 inches, but mostly soft. I would compare it to my husband’s, but that was a road I didn’t want to think about. Its head looked like a small football helmet and glistened in the light. There was a small string on his cum between the tip and her thigh. I started wondering what it would look like hard and a small, tiny part of me threw up its metaphorical hands at my own thoughts.

I looked up at Chic, who was smiling wider. “Go for it, baby, I think you’ll like it. Plus, I bet it tastes like you and you are delicious!”

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments