Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intimidating New Neighbor Part 1

"Janet meets her new neighbor and they really get along quickly"

42
23 Comments 23
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The door opened and I was shocked!  The woman who stood there was over six-foot tall and in unbelievable shape.  She was incredibly imposing, but her smile was warm, welcoming, and with a hint of mischief.  I stuttered through my introduction.

“H-h-hi, I’m Janet from next door.  W-welcome to the neighborhood.”  I felt silly standing there, but no reason for feeling silly.  I knew they had recently moved in but hadn’t met them.  I figured the easiest way was to bake them something and bring them a bottle of wine.  I figured they were busy unpacking.  The woman who opened the door was breathtaking.

First of all, her skin was black, but we aren’t talking coffee-colored, I mean incredibly dark skin.  Her eyes looked gold more than brown.  If she had make-up on, it was either done to perfection or she had the smoothest skin I had ever seen.  I already mentioned her height, she was barefoot and towered over me by six or seven inches.  I usually considered myself somewhat tall at five-foot-seven, well except for that plane trip that found me sitting amongst a Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA) team. 

She wasn’t a basketball player, she was closer to looking like one of the American Gladiators from that old television show.  She was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts and looked a little dusty, probably from unpacking.  Her smile showed a perfect set of bright-white teeth between dark-red-colored lips.  They looked kissable!

What the hell put that thought in my head, kissing a girl — woman actually — and one I don’t even know.  Plus the simple fact I was straight and married.” I thought as everything else seemed to crash in on me.  She stuck out her hand, which was as imposing as the rest of her.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Chic.  I know, funny name, but it’s an old nickname and I prefer it to the one I was given at birth.”

We shook hands and she practically pulled me inside.  I put down what I was carrying and then without even another thought she pinned me against the wall just inside the door and stroked my face.  “You are gorgeous.”  Then she pressed those lips to me.  I think I struggled for about a second, then her tongue pushed into my mouth and I lost my mind.

There was no other explanation.  She kissed the hell out of me and in seconds I was not just kissing her back, but wrapping my arms around her as she actually lifted me up and I wrapped my legs above her hips and we kept kissing.  A little tiny part of my brain was screaming, “What the fuck!” While the rest of me started humping my hips against her.  Her hands cupped my butt and her fingers started rubbing my pussy and ass through my own shorts. 

She broke the kiss and we each took a deep breath.  She looked at me again and then kissed me once again.  I went from being a pretty boring housewife to a fucking horny slut in about one minute.  This was insane.  I also realized we were moving.

She was carrying me while kissing me, I was aware, but didn’t really care.  I couldn’t even believe how I felt, but Chic here could have done anything she wanted to me and I am not sure I would even think about stopping her.  I felt her bend over and then something soft was against my back.  I would have looked, but she had tugged my top up and stripped it off.  My meager breasts were bare, I often went without a bra on the weekends and the gleam in Chic’s eye’s told me she appreciated that.  Of course, I could not compete in the titty department, hers were at least a Double-D and as she looked down at me, my legs still wrapped around her, she also took off her top and then unhooked her bra.  Those amazing dark breasts had the largest nipples I had ever seen.  She rubbed them briefly and then leaned down to kiss me again, her breasts crushed against my chest and were incredibly hot against my skin.

This kiss was less forceful, but so much more passionate and very wet.  I think we were both salivating and our spit was all over our cheeks and chins.  She started licking and sucking at it.  That tiny part of me that had been screaming now was thinking how disgusting this was, but the clear majority of me thought that act was delightfully erotic.  I started doing the same thing to her.  Yes, it was dirty yet one of the sexiest things I had ever done for some reason.

I felt my own arousal hotter and higher than any time previously.  That tiny voice faded far in the background as I pushed myself against her moaning like a bitch in heat.  I felt her fingers push under my shorts and could only think of those large fingers fucking me.  When one touched my asshole and rubbed down the perineum, I thought I was going to die and go to Heaven.

Then she pulled back and opened my legs, she tugged off my shorts and then slipped her’s off those amazing hips.  She stood there for a moment and as impressive as she was when the door opened, she looked absolutely unbelievably incredible now.  Her skin shone with a thin layer of sweat, those huge nipples were crinkled and stiff, her pubes were damp with juices, and the look on her face told me I was going to get well fucked, maybe to within an inch of my life — and I was loving the idea.  That even tinier voice said something that sounded like “Slut”, but I wasn’t listening.

She scissored me and pressed our pussies together, then started rocking her hips.  All I could do was arch my back and mutter some words.  I think I heard myself say “Fuck me!” but I couldn’t be sure, not that it seemed to matter to her.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

I got close to cumming when she stopped.  I think my moaning and muttering begged her not to stop and she dove between my legs and started eating me.  She wasn’t just licking a few times as an excuse for foreplay like someone else I knew, she was feasting on me like a starving woman, and I was loving it!

I came, although that small word doesn’t begin to describe it.  I crashed through as intense an orgasm as I have ever had, but she kept going.  Every muscle in my body had tensed up and tightened almost painfully as I came again and again.  With noticing it, she flipped me over and was eating my ass and my pussy with the same intensity as I came again, and somewhere along there, I passed out.

Coming back to life was a languid affair, I slowly regained my mind as I found myself being cradled against this most unreal of women.  Her body was hot and soft against mine, I felt both exhausted and comforted.  She looked over at me, a small smile.

“Do you welcome everyone to the neighborhood like that?” She asked.

I looked at her incredulously.  “What you just did could be called rape, but the only thought in my head was ‘Can you do it again?’”

She laughed and then sobered slightly.  “I forgot to ask if you are married or not?”

“Oh shit, I forgot about him.  Yes, I am married, but still ‘can you do it again?’”  I snuggled deeper against her.  I know the whole marriage thing would rear its ugly head again, but right then and there I was still horny as fuck and couldn’t even believe what was going on in my own head. 

She grinned again, this one was much sexier as she rolled on her back, with me on top of her.  She widened her legs and started pushing me lower.  It didn’t take my own sexually-addled mind to realize what she wanted and I was more than willing . . . that little voice tried to get in the way again.  I hadn’t ever done anything like this before.  My sex life was so vanilla even I fell asleep during it sometimes.  But the rest of my brain was thinking about how I might disappoint her with my inexperience.  But then those remarkable breasts came into view.

As I said they were huge, the largest pair I certainly ever had seen, even in my limited experience.  They were about the only other pair I had seen since high school gym class.  For one moment I thought how she would have looked in those gym showers, and decided she would have intimidated the shit out of all those girls as well.  The idea of her amassing a harem of horny high school girls made me want to laugh, but I knew I would have been the first to fall.

I couldn’t stop myself and I had to taste her.  I felt her react when I took her nard nipple and sucked it like a little baby.  I also took one of them in my hands and pressed.  The contrast of her very dark skin against my white Nordic skin made it even sexier than I thought possible.  I was so white I avoided the sun because I burned so easily.  Her breast was resilient to touch and warmer than my own body temperature.  I did everything I knew I liked done to my own small offerings, and pretty sure I paid more attention to her breasts than any guy had ever paid to mine.  Then I took a deep breath and started working my way lower.  Her scent was intoxicating and swirled around the two of us.  There was a spice and a sweetness to her that made me eager to taste.

Her legs opened wide and I got my first look at another woman’s pussy.  I know I have seen pubes back in gym class, but if any of the girls would have opened their legs, I would have turned away.  But there was no turning away now.  She reached down and opened her dark labia for me, the bright pink inside almost felt like a surprise.  I touched her, she was even hotter here and when I ran my fingers over her lips, I felt how wet she was as well.

“Taste it.”  I heard her say.  So I licked at my fingers and tasted something very sweet, with a spicy aftertaste that was, in a word, delicious.  I took my fingers and held her pussy open myself.  Her hands went back up her body and I lost sight as I got closer to her.  I knew all the technical parts, having one myself, but no one ever expressed how beautiful pussy was, especially one engorged and excited as Chic’s was.  It really was like a bright pink rose, with its petals open for me to appreciate.  I touched below and ran a finger over her asshole without thinking about it.  She pushed her hips toward me and her pussy was right there, just an inch from me.  I took a page from what she did to me and dove in. 

I aimed at her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth and tried to stay with her as she bucked.  I started licking and sucking everything I could reach and did my best to feast on her as she did me.  Her juices flowed around my face. I know I sucked a lot in, but she made copious amounts. And I felt her cumming hard.  Those large thighs crushed against my head and trapped me several inches away though her orgasm.  She was amazing to watch, I never knew such a thing could be so gorgeous.  Her cries matched her movements and I felt partly like a captive audience, but also an appreciative one.

Eventually, her legs relaxed and I heard her take a deep breath.  I slid back up her body and lay against her, her arms holding me more tenderly than any lover I had ever had.

Then more weirdness happened when I felt another set of hands on my butt and the couch shifting as Chic reached down and stroked my pussy.  “Janet, I think it’s time you met my husband.” 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments