Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eve Stars In A JAV: Part 1 - On The Eve Of The Bukkake

"Eve stars in a JAV to pass her course and stay in Japan."

3
0 Comments 0
225 Views 225
3.5k words 3.5k words

Chapter 1 – The Exam

The phone vibrates on the desk. Dawn breaks. Eve opens her eyes slowly and outstretches her arms. She abruptly taps the phone to shut off the alarm.

Today marks doomsday. The Japanese Language 400 final exam begins in the next two hours. Whatever score she receives on this exam determines whether she stays another semester in Tokyo or she must book the next flight back to Scotland.

“Deep breaths, Eve, deep breaths,” says Eve as she places her hand on her chest. She exhales a few deliberate, rhythmic respirations. Eve lets out a long sigh.

A few days earlier, the Tokyo University academic advisor notified her that she was at risk of academic suspension if she failed this course. Eve had been enjoying her study abroad year in Japan a bit too loosely. While she admired the stunning life under the Tokyo night light, she neglected her studies. Her grades dropped precipitously over the semester as she spent more nights sweating out the college stress under the strobe lights of the different nightclubs she dances at.

Eve does the unthinkable and hunkers down at the university library for the next several weeks. Eve struggles to learn the different kanjis that would have been better retained had she studied them over time. Soon, the day of the test arrives

Eve braids her platinum blonde hair with her right finger as she nervously writes down her responses on the pale paper. “Time is up, class. Please submit your final exams in the black bin at my desk,” says the Japanese Language professor, Dr. Aizen. Eve stands up and slots her final exam into the bin. She stands still by the professor's desk, deliberating her uncertain fate.

“Is something wrong, Eve-san?” says Dr. Aizen as he peers at her massive breasts. Though Eve typically likes to flaunt her assets, especially at nightclubs, she wears a more modest button-up shirt today to hide her tits. The dress fails to hide her gorgeous breasts, instead, it accentuates the curves of her tits. Considering her cup size is a 34HH, no garment can ever hope to truly cover those blessed assets.

“Sumi-man-sen, Aizen-sensei. I blanked out for a moment. I should get going!” says Eve as she rolls her eyes. The professor makes it obvious that his eyes set sights on her breasts. “Even at that age, the same as any other guy,” Eve murmurs to herself.

Dr. Aizen clears his throat. “Eve-san, I will let you know your exam results soon enough,” says Dr. Aizen as he averts his eyes away from her breast and stares into her eyes. “Now Eve-san, I suggest you get head back to the dorms and get some rest,” says Dr. Aizen. Eve slightly bows to Dr. Aizen and heads back to her dorm.

As she walks up the staircase, her tits bounce as if they wish to free themselves from their fabric prison. The boys walking down the staircase take notice and ogle as they see this 5”6 pale, white woman traverse the stairs with her huge tits bouncing. She notices and sighs again. “Men sometimes,” she says as she opens her dorm room. Eve soon heats up a bowl of instant ramen for dinner and heads to sleep.

 

Chapter 2 – The Offer

Eve wakes up bewildered as she hears her phone ringing. She grabs her phone and her body shoots upright as she sees the Caller ID list Dr. Aizen Toshiro.

 "Hello, Dr. Aizen. I am surprised that you are calling me this early in the morning,” says Eve as she shakes nervously. She knows he has the test results ready.

“Hello Eve-san, yes, I do apologize for calling you this early, but it is urgent. Eve, I am afraid that you have failed the test. As a result, you have failed my course!” says Dr. Aizen in a tone like a father telling her daughter that he can't find her toy.

Tears start rolling down Eve’s eyes. Scotland echoes back along with the irate voices of her enraged parents about her academic prospects and the year she wasted in Japan. Eve makes one last desperate plea.

“Dr. Aizen, I know I failed this course, but it would mean the world to me if I could do something to help me pass the course. Otherwise……I will need to leave Japan!” Eve stutters out of her mouth as tears continue to drip down her eyes.

The professor remains silent. “Did the professor get annoyed and now my return to Scotland remains all but assured?” Eve thinks to herself.

The professor grins as he speaks the lines he rehearsed several times earlier in the mirror. “Eve-san, I will only do this because of you and it seemed like you were trying in my class,” says the professor. She grips the phone closer to her ear.

“Eve-san, I need you to do an experiential learning exam. To be clear, this is not a written exam. You will need to perform this exam outdoors…in a special setting you could say,” says Dr. Aizen as his grin widens.

“Professor, I will do anything to help me pass this course!” exclaims Eve as if a spark re-ignites in her.

 “Good!” says Dr. Aizen. “Now, I will send you the address of the shoot….erm...excuse me...center,” says the professor as he clears his throat to omit this detail. “Once you make it there, you will need to sign some papers. It’s basically papers saying that you consent to the exam. Now don’t worry, I prepared this exam myself in case a student needs a second chance in passing my course you could say!” says the professor hastily.

Eve lowers her eyes, confused by the details of the exam. Whatever the case, she needs to pass this course to avoid the wrath of her parents.

“Yes professor, I will take this exam. Please send me the address as soon as you can!” says Eve excitedly.

“I’m sending it to you momentarily, Eve-san,” says Dr. Aizen. Dr. Aizen sends the address to Eve.

He types up another message to a name listed as ‘Mr. Fabulous’.  Dr. Aizen types “I think I found someone who can replace your other non-committal performer. She is heading to you soon. Please treat her well and send me the money when you get the chance.”

An ‘ok’ finger emoji populates his screen. “Will do, Ai-bo. Here’s the money advance as promised for finding my newest talent!” Mr. Fabulous types.

Soon, a Pring notification rings on the professor’s phone. It notes “8,032,475 yen has been deposited to your account.” The professor fists his right hand in the air.           

Shoji Hikaru aka Mr. Fabulous is an old college friend of the professor. Mr. Fabulous majored in Film Studies while the professor majored in Japanese Language. After graduation, Mr. Fabulous attempts to become the next Steven Spielberg of Japan.

He always calls himself ‘Mr. Fabulous’ after a Saturday-morning cartoon superhero name. “I will be a hero to aspiring film-makers after me, so I will call myself that!” says Mr. Fabulous. That fails.

From dreams of shooting the next Oscar-winning film to now ordering the clean-up of a Japanese Adult Video (JAV) aftermath, Mr. Fabulous finds his niche filming JAV films. Though not glamorous or clean as he originally envisions, the genre still generates a generous profit. Profit that provides him enough income to own an expensive penthouse in the heart of Tokyo.

Lately, his videos do not generate quite the revenue that he desires. Mr. Fabulous is about to turn into Mr. Failure if he does bring in the revenue by the 4th quarter as the executives scold him.

Mr. Fabulous hears about interracial sex turning into a popular genre abroad. “Though Japan remains mostly homogenous, surely there must be some foreigners interested in earning a quick buck. It does mean exposing their bodies of course,” ponders Mr. Fabulous.

Mr. Fabulous brings up his woes during the nightly drinks he grabs with Dr. Aizen. Dr. Aizen mentions a possible candidate he has been eyeing on, though he admits probably most of campus eyes on her. They strike a deal. Dr. Aizen gets an advance payment of 1% royalty off any sales from the next shoot featuring Eve in exchange for her starring in the film.

Eve puts on a green romper and combs her long blonde hair. The green contrasts with the whiteness of her skin, though it has tanned somewhat after spending some time at the beaches. Eve ensures that her bra is snuggly on. She wouldn’t want these sweater puppies to suddenly unleash themselves for the world to see.

 

Chapter 3 – The Shoot

Eve steps into the office. Though the building looks decrepit outside, inside it gives a more welcoming appearance. It reminds her of a cozy café that line the streets of Tokyo with its dim lighting and comfy chairs that decorate the office.

“Ms. Eve-san, I presume?” says the receptionist. “Yes, that is me. I came here because I need to complete an exam,” says Eve. “Of course, right this way, Eve-san!” says the receptionist as she gestures to Eve the brown wooden doors at the center of the office. The receptionist opens the doors.

An office room set-up similar to Dr. Aizen’s office adorns the room. Strangely, several film lights surround the set as if it is a film set. “Maybe I’m an extra in a movie where I have to speak Japanese or be the token foreigner?” Eve thinks to herself. Eve crosses her arms across her voluminous chests. Even she can barely wrap her arms around her large tits.

“Ms. Eve, please come this way!” waves an older Asian man in a brown newsboy cap. “My name is Shoji Hikaru, but everyone calls me Mr. Fabulous. Ms. Eve, I am so glad that you are here on my set as a star!” says Mr. Fabulous. Eve looks at Mr. Fabulous with a confused expression on her face. “This is the final exam, Eve-san. You will star in this film for us,” says Mr. Fabulous as he smiles.

ViolettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaBrown

“Yes...I am looking forward to shooting this film!” said Eve as she uncrosses her arms and hops with glee. Eve suppresses her doubts for a moment. It is either this shoot or a flight back to Scotland. Her breasts bounce up and down in the romper as even Mr. Fabulous looks with awe. He has heard of white women having large breasts, but even he stares in for a shock at how large her breasts are. He estimates that they are probably in the European H-cup range.

“Ms. Eve, I do apologize, but we must get you ready for set and you must sign these papers,” he says as he grabs her hand and walks with her to the fitting room. He presents a few documents to her to sign. She hastily signs the documents and says “what next, Mr. Fabulous-san?”

Mr. Fabulous clears his throat. “Ms. Eve, you will see my costume designer while she gets your measurements and your costume ready. I will be stepping out but please listen to the designer and to me for the rest of the shoot,” he says as he closes the door behind him.

The designer opens the door. “Eve-san, thank you for coming. We are running behind on schedule, so I must get you ready quickly!” says the designer. Eve nods in agreement. “Now, my dear, please take off your clothes so I can get an exact measurement,” says the designer.

Eve’s eyes widen.

“Did she say to take off my clothes?” Eve thinks to herself. She reminds herself again; it’s this or going back to Scotland.

Eve undresses and reveals her godly features. She has the body of a Greek goddess with a flat stomach, large breasts, a sizeable ass, pale blue eyes, and pale skin.

The designer stares in amazement at the sight of this goddess but gets to work. She measures different parts of Eve’s body when she stands to the side. “Eve-san, I will now get your costume ready!” says the designer as she rushes into the storage room.

“Here, please put this on!” says the designer. Eve puts on the costume and finds it rather revealing. It is a school-girl outfit with a tight grey skirt while her top is a white blouse that barely covers her tits.

“I am sorry Eve-san, but this is the biggest shirt that I could find to cover up your breasts. I must admit, they are some of the best and biggest I’ve worked with,” she says.  “Now you are ready to film at the very least!” she says.

Eve thanks the designer and heads to set. The skirt and blouse cling tightly to her skin as she struggles to seat herself in the office set chair.

“Ah, right on time!” says Mr. Fabulous as he rushes onto set. “The entire film crew is ready and my male star will show up on set now too. Everyone, take your places. We begin our shoot now!” shouts Mr. Fabulous.

 He sits in his directorial chair. “Kenji-san, please get on set. We begin our shoot now," said the director. Eve looks stunned at the speed at which the crew members prepares themselves.

A tall, younger Asian man in his twenties appears on set. Eve gasps at the site of this Asian God. His hair is slicked back with wax and he wears what appears to be some corporate workers attire that cling closely to his muscular body.

He takes a seat in the professor’s chair. “Eve-san, I look forward to working with you. I am Ishimura Kenji. It’s a pleasure to meet you!” says Kenji as he extends his hand towards Eve.

Eve shakes his hand with excitement. Something in her stirs a primal urge as if she wants to bang this man she just met. Her pussy turns moist while her pink nipple cling tightly to the fabric as these thoughts swell into her head.

“Kenji and Eve, I know this is a last minute-shoot, but we must stay on schedule. The production company wants this released asap!” shouts the director.

“Eve, imagine you failed an exam and now you must please the professor to pass the class. Do you understand?” says Mr. Fabulous.

Eve nods her head, even though she questions why she is consenting to what appears to be a possible sex shoot. Regardless, Eve keeps her eye on the prize. Eve gives herself another reminder. It is this shoot or the screams of her irate parents.

“Eve-san, Mr. Fabulous will start his dialogue and all you need to do is improv the lines. Just remember, you really want to pass this class,” says Mr. Fabulous.

"Ok, now, action!” says the director.

The clapperboard snaps. “So you have failed my class and now you want to pass. Then prove it to me!” asserts Kenji as he stands up from his chair.

Eve plays along. "Yes, Sensei, you see, I am just a helpless white exchange student in a strange land who could use some help, especially academically,” says Eve as her nipples harden.

“Well, I can oblige my student,” says Kenji. He lifts Eve’s face to his face and starts kissing her. Soon, the kiss turns into a full-on make-out session. Eve has only dated white men in the past. This is a first for her, trying some Asian lips. She immensely enjoys it as she increases the speed of her kiss.

Kenji gets deeply involved in the scene as he unbuttons Eve’s blouse. Her breasts spill out from the blouse. Kenji’s mouth opens wide; he cannot believe the size of her tits. He gently pushes Eve away as he uses both hands to knead her tits. Even with his hands, he cannot fully hold her huge tits. He puts his lip on her left nipple and sucks voraciously.

Eve moans in pleasure. This is some test. "A test in the language of Japanese and sex with a banging guy," Eve murmurs to herself. Eve submits to her Asian overlord. “Yes, Sensei, please keep sucking on my white, large tits. They are yours and yours only!” says Eve as she moans.

Kenji’s lips move away from her nipples and he releases his hands off her breast as he unbuckles his pants. He has not felt this much thrill for a shoot since he first started in the business. A white, pale goddess stands in front of him and he will not stop at the chance to fully experience this carnal desire.

His dick dangles in front of Eve. This is not Eve’s first rodeo and certainly not her last as she sees his modest-sized thin dick dangle in the air. She has pleasured all of her boyfriends in the past and they always want to cum on her breasts at the end of it. It left quite a mess, but she never minds it as it is a marvelous sight to behold.

“Student, please suck on my dick. Your professor has been immensely stressed and now he needs this release,” says Kenji as he gives himself a handjob.

Eve pushes away his hand as she opens her mouth. She starts off with a slow yet hard suck. Kenji yelps in pleasure as this white girl sucks his Asian prick. Eve increases the sucking velocity. Kenji uses one hand to reach for her tits. The groping of her tits and the tasty pre-cum from Kenji’s dick drive Eve into a frenzy.

Sensing he is about to cum, he releases his dick from Eve’s mouth.

Kenji eyes Eve’s large tits, amazed that they stand upright despite their great size. Kenji takes a seat at the professor’s chair.

“Student, please use your breasts and trap my dick between them!” exclaims Kenji as he pushes Eve down by his dick.

Tittyfucking was not foreign to her either, as this is a favorite among the men she bangs. Almost none ever last a prolonged tittyfuck with some blasting her glorious mounds with their seed.

Eve wraps her tits around Kenji’s dick. His dick vanishes between her breasts as she slowly goes up and down his dick. “Sensei, I didn’t know you liked paizuri. Is this your first time tittyfucking a white woman’s tits,” says Eve as she gradually increases the velocity of her titfuck.

Kenji rolls his eyes in shock. He has done many tittyfuck shoots with different stars, but this is different. He cannot believe how her tits envelop his dick so well and the enthusiasm in her dirty talk.

“All right, Kenji, please get to the pussy-play. We don’t have all day,” says Mr. Fabulous. It falls on deaf ears as Kenji’s moans grow exponentially louder.

Eve only has one thought in mind, make this man spray his Japanese seed all over her European tits. Eve pumps her tits rapidly up and down his dick.

“My student, I am not sure if I can hold for much longer!” says Kenji. Kenji has refrained from jacking off for a week prior in anticipation of this shoot. Little does he realize it would lead to his downfall.

Kenji ignores the director’s pleas to stop. “My student, I am about to burst! I really cannot hold it!” exclaims Kenji as Eve tittyfucks his dick at an incredible speed.

“Sensei, please cum all over my white tits!” shouts Eve.

Kenji loses it. A spurt of white geyser erupts from his dick as it crosses the gap between the titty valleys and hits Eve on the neck. Eve stops her tits abruptly and gasps. A second spurt comes out and splatters all over her massive mounds. A third and final spurt accompanies the eruption.

The crew stands in silence and bewilderment. The supposed forty-minute shoot ends in ten minutes as Kenji blasts his entire load over this goddess’s pale tits.

The top of her tits has a thick and white goop that splits into several branches across her tits. Some of it drips down onto her skirt. Eve gasps in amazement at the mess Kenji created. None of her previous partners has come even close to matching the cum output of this star.

"Wow, Sensei, you really gave it your all! Now can I pass the course,” says Eve.

“Of course, my dear,” says Kenji as he slouches on the chair, exhausted from this lost battle of restraint.

“Cut!” says the director.

“Eve-san, that was beautiful! A bit short, but a beautiful shot. Now go clean yourself up and I will see you next time,” says the director.

Eve releases Kenji’s dick from its mammary prison with cum still dripping down from Eve’s tits like a slow-moving white waterfall. Eve still thinks in the back of her mind, Well, I hope I passed my Japanese language course.

 

End of Part 1

Published 
Written by sneakydude123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors