Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend With My Dad

"A story about spending a weekend with my dad comforting him after he learned about my mom's affair."

174
24 Comments 24
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My dad was in rough shape after he discovered the texts and pictures on my mom's phone that revealed an affair to him. It was with his co-worker, about ten years younger, very good looking, and charming. I took notice of him when I went to my dad's company event and made sure to be able to talk to him. I guess my mom had similar ideas.

I was living with my boyfriend and I got a call from my dad explaining what happened. I already knew about the affair and had struggled with whether or not to tell him. The guilt inside me was eating me up. I asked what he was going to do, and he said he needs time apart to think about what he's going to do and she's going to stay with her sister in the meantime. I did not like the idea of my dad being in the house all alone and my sister lives far away, so I told my boyfriend I needed to be with my dad. He was completely understanding, and I packed a bag and left.

He was happy to see me, but looked unwell. He was very grateful that I came and kept insisting I didn't have to. I told him to shut up and that of course I'm coming, and he was happy to hear it. He had dinner ready that he ordered, some of our favorites and we ate it as I checked in on him. He was a mess, of course, in agony about his wife's cheating, going on about how she's probably over there now. I told him to try to stop thinking about it, as if that would help, and that we should watch a movie or something so he doesn't think about it as much.

We decided to have a movie night, and I changed into comfier clothes, a tank top, and dolphin shorts. He was in a t-shirt and sweats. We got on the couch and started watching the movie. After a bit of the movie, he started crying a bit, and I noticed and I hugged him. He apologized, but I told him it was alright. He hugged me back, and we cuddled with his arm around me. I rubbed his chest as I told him I loved him. He thanked me again, and I kissed him on his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder, then chest.

Soon my head was slipping down until it was in his lap. His arm was rubbing my arm up and down, and as I slid down, he rubbed my hip down to my thigh. When my head was in his lap, he was pretty much just rubbing my thigh. His hand then rubbed a bit higher up, getting close to my butt. Then it started pushing my shorts up a little bit. I didn't think much of it, it's just my dad mindlessly cuddling with me. Then his hand was getting much higher as it was rubbing my butt over my shorts and pushing them up a bit every time his hand came up.

I didn't think anything of it other than some innocent touching. His hand then pushed my shorts up but didn't graze over them this time, but went under my shorts and rubbed up until he touched the hem of my panties. The next time was the same. I began wondering now if it was more than just innocent touching. His hand stopped going down my thigh as much, and lingered, touching my underwear beneath my shorts longer. It came to a point where I was pretty sure he had my shorts pulled up a little bit, just to the point where my panties were peeking out as he was rubbing the hem of them.

I felt oddly turned on, my breathing picked up and my heart was racing. I mean, it is my dad touching me but it excited me. I looked down as sneaky as I could to confirm my suspicions and I was right, I could just see the bottom of my black panties from under my red shorts.

My dad apologized to me and took his hand off as he saw me look. I told him it was okay, but he apologized again. I said it's not a big deal and that I liked cuddling with him, like we used to do as I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek again. My head returned to his chest and slid down to his lap, but further in his lap this time and I could feel his penis very slightly on my cheek. After some time his hand returned but on my arm at first, then to my hip, then to my thigh. I put my hand on his thigh in front of my face and rubbed it up and down, and he did the same.

Soon his hand found its way up my leg and inside my shorts again, pushing them up. He rubbed my upper thigh and over the hem of my panties, just up to the bottom of my butt cheek. He did this for a bit before he moved his hand further up my butt over my panties. I started getting excited again, but also conflicted that this was my dad touching me like this. The naughtiness and taboo of it all made it all so thrilling. I could feel his cock grow against my cheek and him adjusting how he sat to try to make it less noticeable. My hand started rubbing the inside of his thigh, higher and closer to the tip of his hardening cock.

Eventually, I bumped into the head of his cock and continued to rub his thigh up and down, tapping his head gently each time. His hand moved further up my ass and more to the center of my butt. His hand explored more and more of my butt over my panties, and he got bolder and stuck his fingers between my cheeks, pushing my panties in slightly and rubbing my butt. I got more turned on as his fingers went between my cheeks a little bit. He was also getting closer to touching my pussy.

I moved my hand over his dick and rubbed it over his sweatpants. I felt its length and thickness as I moved my head up to give my hand some room. He seemed to be fully hard now, or at least close to it. His hand was now fully inside my shorts and roaming all over my butt. I was completely turned on at this point, as the taboo of the situation was making me lose it. It was so wrong in every way, but it was making me so excited. I wanted to take his cock out of his pants right there and have him take my shorts off and dive into me.

I decided to reach my hand up to his waistband of his sweats and pull them down. I stuck my hand in and rubbed his stiff cock over his boxer briefs. I decided to pull his waistband down more and pulled it past his cock as it sprang up a bit and made a tent in his briefs. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was, pulling my dad's pants down to touch his hard cock as his hand is inside my shorts. I stroked his cock over his briefs as it stuck straight up as my head laid on his belly. I sat up as he took his hand out of my shorts. I looked at him and we stared at each other for a bit, before both leaning in for a kiss. It was a passionate kiss, not the ones you do with family, but the ones you do with a lover. It was clear our relationship had changed.

We continued to touch each other as we kissed. My hand stroking his cock and he put his hand on my lower back and slid it down and into the back of my shorts. Our hands then started exploring more of our bodies, rubbing each other's backs, chests, stomachs, necks, and faces. His other hand found my tits and rubbed them over my tank top. His touch felt amazing. I was completely lost in the moment. I knew how fucked up this was, cheating on our partners with a family member, but I was lost in the moment. His hand slipped into the front of my shorts and rubbed my clit over my panties, and I gasped into his mouth. He asked me if it felt good.

I told him, "Yes, Daddy."

It felt so naughty to say that but also so hot. We kissed more aggressively afterward. I sat on his lap with my legs to the side as we made out as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. He rubbed my thighs and then my pussy over my shorts. He slipped his hand inside them and rubbed my pussy over my underwear. His hand cupped my vagina and rubbed it down as his hand lowered my shorts. He grabbed the top of my shorts and pulled them off of me, down my legs, and off my feet before tossing them onto the floor. He went right back to rubbing my pussy. I could feel how soaked I was as he touched me and rubbed my clit.

I adjusted my position to straddle him and ground on his hard cock, rubbing my clit against his shaft as we kissed. His sweat pants had ridden up a bit, so I grabbed the waistband and yanked them down and briefly stood up to take them off before jumping back on top of him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips and pushed up on my top as it rose up my stomach. I lifted my arms, allowing him to pull my tank top off. He dove in and kissed my tits over my black bra. I pushed my dad on his back and continued to grind against his hard cock with my hands on his stomach and chest.

We stared into each other's eyes, and I felt an orgasm building. I ground harder as I panted, pushing my clit along his hard shaft. I moaned and closed my eyes and had a huge orgasm. I guess seeing my 'o face' while moaning and grinding on top of him set him over the edge as he started grunting and came in his boxers. I continued to grind on him throughout our orgasms. Some of his cum had made it through his boxer briefs and was being rubbed between our underwear. I slowed down as our orgasms subsided and we came back down to earth, panting.

His grey boxer briefs had dark damp spots from his cum and me. My underwear was soaked and had his cum all along the front. We both looked at the aftermath as the reality of what we did set in. Neither said anything for a bit, until he broke the silence saying he needs to get cleaned up. He left for his room, as I also decided I needed to change my underwear. He didn't come back down, so I knocked on his door, still half naked, and he said to come in. I asked if he wanted to talk about what happened and he said he felt terrible and shouldn't have done it, and I shouldn't be walking around half naked in front of him. I asked if he didn't like it and he said he did, but it was wrong. I said I was fine with it and really enjoyed it, but he was still conflicted. We agreed to go to bed and talk in the morning.

ZaritANDalanis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaritANDalanis

I awoke and instantly remembered what I did last night. I didn't regret it, I was only worried about how it changed my relationship with my dad. He had breakfast cooking and greeted me. We didn't talk for a bit until he asked me if I had any regrets about last night. I told him I didn't, and I enjoyed it. He told me he did too, but he didn't want it to ruin our relationship. I agreed with him and that what happened was okay between us. Things felt better after that and we hugged and told each other we loved them. After the hug when we were separating, we made eye contact and both smiled, and went in for a kiss. We didn't make out, but it was not the typical father and daughter kiss, but one you give to a lover.

We decided to go out for the day, go out to lunch, go to a farmers' market to pick up stuff to cook dinner with, go to a museum, that stuff. We were flirty throughout the day, giving each other hugs and cuddles. While cooking dinner, we were also flirty, with kisses, hugs, and playful touches and slaps. Throughout the day, I could feel sexual tension building and a mutual attraction and excitement between us. We had some wine with dinner and I was feeling really good.

We cuddled after dinner and almost instantly began making out. Our hands went right back to exploring each other's bodies. I was in jeans and had a white top on and he had jeans and a button-up shirt. I started undoing his buttons and opened up his shirt and took it off him, leaving him in his undershirt. He pulled my top off and touched my tits over my bra. He pushed me on my back and got on top of me as we kissed and I wrapped my legs around him.

He ground on me and I moaned into his mouth. He reached around and took my bra off, and stared at my nipples before pinching them and sucking them. I grabbed his hair as he sucked them and told him how amazing it felt. He asked me if his baby likes that, and I said yes. He kissed me some more, and I pulled at his shirt and he helped me take it off and I pulled him in to feel our bodies against each other.

He kissed my tits some more and kissed my entire body. Soon he went for my jeans' button, undid it, pulled the zipper down, and took my jeans off, leaving me in just my black panties. He kissed my thighs, stomach, and pussy over my panties before asking me if I want him to eat me out.

I said "yes Daddy" as he pulled my underwear off and kissed my pussy.

It was amazing. My head was spinning as he licked my clit, and I couldn't help but moan and encourage him. He inserted fingers into me and hit my g spot. It wasn't long before I was going to cum.

I told him I was going to cum and asked him, "Please Daddy, make me cum."

Soon my orgasm hit as I came with his fingers in me and his tongue on my clit. I was breathing heavily as he sat up and smiled at me, letting me know how sexy I am. I smiled back and told him that it was his turn now. I sat up and got on my knees between his legs. He looked down at me with anticipation as I pulled his jeans and boxers off and his cock sprang up. I took it in my hand and placed my lips on his tip as I looked up at him.

He took a deep breath as I took his cock in my mouth. I took more and more of it in before deep throating him. I licked his head, his balls, and also sucked on his balls. I was determined to show him my skills and give him the best head I could. He asked me if I liked sucking Daddy's cock, and I told him I did. Soon he let me know he was close so I went harder and faster until he came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

We did some cleaning up and decided to watch another movie before bed. He put on his undershirt and boxers and I put on my panties and a white robe. We cuddled while watching until it was time for bed. We walked upstairs and brushed our teeth in our bathrooms.

Afterwards, I went to his room and stood outside of the opened door. He got out of his bathroom and looked at me and we made eye contact for a few seconds. It was like I was asking to come in and he said I could without exchanging any words. I entered and walked to the side of the bed my mom slept on. He got in wearing his boxers and t-shirt and looked at me. I untied my robe, opened it, slipped it off my shoulders, and let it fall to the floor, leaving me in just my black panties. Again, it felt like we were silently communicating that we were going to have sex and our actions were our words.

I lifted the covers up and got in next to him. We scooted closer to each other and kissed with increasing passion. He got on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him. I pulled on the back of his shirt as he helped me take it off. I then reached down into his boxers to rub his growing cock as I pulled it up towards me and stroked it. He slid his boxers off and ground his hard cock on my pussy, with only my panties between us.

I had my arms wrapped around him as we kissed and ground. He sat up a bit as my arms fell to the side of my body. He grabbed the sides of my underwear and looked at me. My heart was racing and beating out...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by squirrelinhiding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments