Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Fun (Part 1, The Competition)

"Parents and Stepdaughter compete sexually."

183
21 Comments 21
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. Please give honest feedback."

My name is Cody. I have been happily married to my wife Tess for over ten years. Our sex life is great, and we are always pushing the boundaries to keep it interesting, but what happened that night was never part of the plan. 

We live with my adult stepdaughter, nineteen-year-old Peyton, who has been in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend, Ray, also nineteen, who is a great addition to the household. He doesn’t live with us, but he visits often and spends the night regularly. 

One night, the four of us decided to have a fun night of drinking and getting wasted together. As the night went on, we became looser and looser around each other. Without even a spoken word, Ray and I started to try one-upping each other by sneaking in increasingly sexual public displays of affection with our significant others, without them even realizing what we were doing. 

First, it just started with simple kissing, which turned into heavy groping. I would always make sure Ray had a good view of what I was doing, and in return, he did the same. At one point Ray slid his hands down the back of Peyton’s ass and then slowly brought them back up, and the back of her skirt up too. I was greeted with an amazing view of my stepdaughter's ass in nothing but a pair of thong panties.

Not wanting to be outdone, I slid my hand under my wife’s shirt and pulled one of her tits out of her bra. My wife froze in shock from what I had just done, so that she didn’t even realize that I pulled her shirt up with my other hand, exposing her bare breast to Ray’s prying eyes - until, that is, I leaned down and wrapped my lips around her stiff, protruding nipple causing my cock to rise. My view was now blocked, and my wife’s view was unencumbered, so I do not know if she caught Ray looking, but surprisingly, she allowed me to suckle her nipple for a good five minutes before pushing me away and acting embarrassed by the sudden exposure. 

Unbeknownst to me, my wife and Ray had actually locked eyes with each other while I sucked her nipple and he groped Peyton’s ass. 

My wife was getting so turned on that she wanted to continue the fun in our bedroom where she would be able to let loose. I could tell that my stepdaughter was also incredibly turned on and ready for a good fucking. 

As we said our goodnights, we gave each other’s significant others a hug goodnight. As I gave Peyton a hug, I could feel her rock-hard nipples pressing against me from under her braless shirt. I could even smell her musky pussy juices wafting up from under her skirt. Without realizing it, she had pulled me in tighter and my still hard cock pressed against her warm crotch. This added, forbidden contact elicited an unintentional quiet moan from my stepdaughter. As I broke away, I gave her a loving smile and said, “Goodnight.”

I then turned to my wife, who was still embarrassing Ray, in a hug. 

My wife had whispered in Ray’s ear, “Did you like what you saw tonight?” She then reached down with her hand, opposite our view, and grabbed Ray’s stiff member. “I’d say you did, if this is any indication,” she whispered. 

She broke loose from Ray and then embraced Peyton in a hug. She gave Peyton a kiss on the cheek and playfully grabbed the bottom of her slightly exposed ass cheeks. 

She then said to her daughter, “Have fun tonight. I know I will.” Turning, she gave Ray a wink and headed towards the stairs. 

As our significant others made their way to their respective bedrooms, my future son-in-law approached me and said, “Let’s see how loud we can make them be, and see if we can hear each other.” 

I had never heard the sounds of Ray and Peyton fucking before, even though it was no secret in our house that they were. My wife was always very conscious of making too much noise and always tried to stay quiet, unless she was really turned on and nobody was home. 

I was extremely interested to see where this would go, so I told him, “It’s on. Let’s see who can get their girl to make the most noise!”

I took my wife to bed and planned to pull out all the stops. I started with simply making out and rubbing my fingers on her extremely wet pussy and clit until she had reached her first orgasm at least. She was already making more noise than usual. 

“This was going to be easy,” I thought to myself.

Then I went down on her until she was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. I continued to talk dirty to her and dominate the situation. 

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

Next, I stood up over her and made her get on her knees in front of me. I demanded that she tell me what she wanted. 

“I want to suck your dick,” she said. 

I made her repeat herself.

“I want your big, fat cock in my mouth right now!” 

Knowing she said this loud enough to have been heard, I slid my hard cock into her mouth. 

Now that we were being quiet, because my dick was deep inside my wife’s throat, I listened carefully to see if I could hear anything coming from down the hall. That’s when I heard the first set of moans and slapping sounds that did not come from us. 

The forbidden sounds coming from my stepdaughter's room, mixed with the expert cocksucking my wife was performing, had me on the edge of cumming down her throat. So I pulled my cock out of her mouth because I was not ready to end this little challenge I had going. 

I told my wife to bend over the edge of the bed. I quickly grabbed her favorite vibrator and began rubbing it against her clit, while slowly poking and prodding the entrance of her dripping wet pussy with my swollen cock head. 

I would continue to do this until she was on the verge of an orgasm, and then I’d back off. 

I continued talking to her in a regular, almost loud voice until she felt more comfortable speaking and fucking loudly. 

After denying her an orgasm at least three times and hearing the frustration in her voice, I asked her what she wanted. 

She said, “I want you to fuck me.” 

I said, “Is that all you want?”

She then said in a much louder and more demanding tone, “I want you to fuck me with your hard cock!” 

I told her, “That’s what I’ve been doing, so I’ll continue to do what I'm doing.” 

That’s when she yelled, “No! I want you to fuck my hot, wet pussy with your long, thick cock until I come all over your cock while it's deep inside of me!!!"

At that point, I knew that we had just won the who-could-be-loudest competition.

But I wasn’t done yet.

After hearing my wife beg for my cock at the top of her lungs, I slid my cock into her pussy as far as I could and continued to rub her clit with her vibrator. I knew if I kept this up, she would be coming in no time, but I needed her to have an earth-shattering orgasm. So, as her orgasm began to build, I started to rub my thumb against her tight asshole. I know how much she loves this, but I don’t do it very often. I heard her pull in a huge gasp of air in anticipation of what was about to come next. I spit onto her asshole and my thumb, and pushed it deep into her asshole, filling both of her holes to the brim. 

“You like that, don’t you? Having both of your holes filled, you dirty slut?!" I asked. 

As she came hard, she yelled out, "Oh yes!!! I love getting fucked, and having all of my holes filled! Oh my god, I'm cumming! Oh yes! Oh yes, yes yes!"

As her pussy clenched down hard, milking my cock, I exploded deep inside her with a huge, shit-eating grin on my face, knowing what I had just accomplished. 

*

The next morning, I was downstairs, cleaning up the mess from the night before, when Ray appeared. He was smiling from ear to ear. 

“That was a lot of fun last night. Did you hear us?” he asked.

“A little,” I told him. “Did you hear us?” I asked, already knowing the answer. 

“Fuck ya, I did. That was so hot. I don’t know how you do it! Peyton was already satisfied and asleep before you guys even started the real fucking. It got me so hard listening to you guys that I had to rub one out. I ended up cumming at the same time you guys did.” 

“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. I don’t remember the last time I had that much fun!" I replied.  

“Shit, that was so much fun. We need to do that again sometime. What are you doing next weekend?” he asked enthusiastically. 

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments